Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Is It Wrong For A Guy To Have Plenty Girls As Just Friends And 1 Real Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong For A Guy To Have Plenty Girls As Just Friends And 1 Real Girlfriend (615 Views)

I Stopped Using Girls As Dp Cuz Of This...(Viewers Discretion Is Advised)18+ / What Are The Signs Plenty Girls Love U The Same Time??? / My Boyfriend Wants To Be 'Just Friends' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For A Guy To Have Plenty Girls As Just Friends And 1 Real Girlfriend by Gabangel(m): 3:51pm On May 22, 2010
Because I have a friend who enjoys making girls his friend but he has a girl he calls his true love. And from the way the girls behave i have had to warn him and say boys and girls can't just be friends!
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Have Plenty Girls As Just Friends And 1 Real Girlfriend by manina(f): 6:28pm On May 22, 2010
Girls can only be friends to a man, why not? UR friend is sure of what he feels for this 1 real girfriend he has, friendship must not be confused with love. On one hand if you have a serious relationship with someone you should respect that and on the other friends are sacred if there is real friendship wink

(1) (Reply)

In What Way Can True Love Be Really Express ? / A Letter Of Encouragement.found It Online: / Pls Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.