Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) (72866 Views)

2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports / APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election To September 30 / Osun 2018 APC Governorship Rally: Oyetola, Tinubu, Osinbajo, Akeredolu Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by SBG04: 7:19pm On May 12, 2018
NothingDoMe:
Hahahaha. Is that all you have to say? Anyways since you brought up Uzo matter, I will be reminding you at the end of the trial now that Uzo is a card carrying member.
Please do wink
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:20pm On May 12, 2018
engineerboat:

As it stands, Fayemi will likely emerge.

that's the prayer of good people of Ekiti state. APC MUST BE DEAD & BURIED IN NIGERIA!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by TemmyWon(f): 7:21pm On May 12, 2018
It's exasperating with those gladiators discussing politics of other States. Haa h in jaa gboran joo angry angry
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by engineerboat(m): 7:22pm On May 12, 2018
Jazzlite:

What's the total number of candidates?

ojudu steps down

remaining 32

1 Like

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by SeyeMan(m): 7:22pm On May 12, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:

that's the prayer of good people of Ekiti state. APC MUST BE DEAD & BURIED IN NIGERIA!

Deceive yourself

Results so far for the top two guys

Fayemi 378
Oni 200
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by engineerboat(m): 7:22pm On May 12, 2018
TemmyWon:
It's exasperating with those gladiators discussing politics of other States. Haa h in jaa gboran joo angry angry

A bi mi ko on jaa gboran jare

1 Like

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by SBG04: 7:23pm On May 12, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:

If I'm Fayemi, the only thing I need to do to win the election is to promise to pay the backlog of salaries that Fayose owes and wants to use to settle Ozekhome. Simple! Eleka has no name, no base and no loyalists. All those that Fayose has chased away from the PDP because of his insistence on Eleka will just port to the APC and help Fayemi win.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Jazzlite: 7:24pm On May 12, 2018
engineerboat:

ojudu steps down

remaining 32
Sorry I meant delegates.
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Jazzlite: 7:26pm On May 12, 2018
SBG04:

If I'm Fayemi, the only thing I need to do to win the election is to promise to pay the backlog of salaries that Fayose owes and wants to use to settle Ozekhome. Simple! Eleka has no name, no base and no loyalists. All those that Fayose has chased away from the PDP because of his insistence on Eleka will just port to the APC and help Fayemi win.
Fayemi is not a loyal politician.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by bedspread: 7:27pm On May 12, 2018
[s]
tesppidd:
See them!!!

Now they want elections!

In 2014 Jonathan, Fayose, and General Momoh used the army and the full federal might to win ekiti.

Whether Fayemi or Oni,

APC losing ekiti is not an option.

By hook or by crook, APC is taking ekiti.

Karma must be served on Fayose.

We heard the same thing about Mimiko and Ize Iyamu,

All that grassroot nonsense.

With the atrocities of Fayose,

Insulting Buhari and his wife, even mocking Buhari's health.

The APC can never miss ekiti.

Whether they present Fayemi or Oni.
[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Jazzlite: 7:27pm On May 12, 2018
SeyeMan:

Deceive yourself

Results so far for the top two guys

Fayemi 378
Oni 200
Those miniature candidates should have allowed a straight contest between Oni and fayemi

1 Like

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by TemmyWon(f): 7:28pm On May 12, 2018
Jazzlite:

Fayemi is not a loyal politician.
How so? Please explain.
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by LustreChris(m): 7:28pm On May 12, 2018
Jazzlite:

Then APC will be dead in the State. Already it is in comatose.

More than dead.
They seem not to be aware of their low coverage in Ekiti.
As much as Ekiti doesn't want anything with Fayose, Fayemi is not an option. Eleka will be the necessary evil that Ekiti people will have to hold onto in the coming election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:28pm On May 12, 2018
SBG04:

There are more serious contenders in Oyo APC than Akala. I doubt If they will allow someone from the PDP walk in and take the governorship ticket.
there's, the likes of teslim folarin, shittu and Arapaja
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 12, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:

Which ekiti? The one in biafrauud republic or the one in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by LustreChris(m): 7:29pm On May 12, 2018
Jazzlite:

Those miniature candidates should have allowed a straight contest between Oni and fayemi

I tell you, fam.
They're just spoilers.

1 Like

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Jazzlite: 7:30pm On May 12, 2018
TemmyWon:

How so? Please explain.
He is not approachable.... He is negatively stubborn...he is not in charge of his domestic affairs... He is not pro masses... He is deemed very wicked... He approves payments that never see the light of day....just like Buhari.... He's a totalitarian.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Jazzlite: 7:31pm On May 12, 2018
LustreChris:

More than dead.
They seem not to be aware of their low coverage in Ekiti.
As much as Ekiti doesn't want anything with Fayose, Fayemi is not an option. Eleka will be the necessary evil that Ekiti people will have to hold onto in the coming election.
Exactly. Segun Oni would have been better on SDP or any other serious party. He is an household brand.
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by tesppidd: 7:32pm On May 12, 2018
bedspread:
[s][/s]
Memes are cheap.

Cheaper than making sense in a single paragraph,

or even a sentence.
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:32pm On May 12, 2018
SBG04:

lol he can't work, fayemi even owed backlog of salaries before he handover to Fayose in 2014. so what are you saying.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Jazzlite: 7:33pm On May 12, 2018
Johnnyessence:
lol he can't work, fayemi even owed backlog of salaries before he handover to Fayose in 2014. so what are you saying.
The mention of fayemi sends jitters down the spine of 80% eligible voters in Ekiti

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by tesppidd: 7:35pm On May 12, 2018
I repeat

Even if APC presents Kim the North Korean leader as candidate,

APC wins.

That Ekiti elections will be done the rivers style.

There's a unique way elections are done here in rivers state.

2 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Oloripelebe: 7:35pm On May 12, 2018
Deploy any means of rigging for Fayemi... Defeat is sure for him come rain come shine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by SeyeMan(m): 7:35pm On May 12, 2018
Jazzlite:

He is not approachable.... He is negatively stubborn...he is not in charge of his domestic affairs... He is not pro masses... He is deemed very wicked... He approves payments that never see the light of day....just like Buhari.... He's a totalitarian.

That's the Fayemi's that lost to Fayose.
Do you think his hold on the delegates is for nothing. Fayemi to ti ló sha pra pra!

Leave his domestic affairs out of your political propaganda. It appears they have sold many lies to you. Better wise up!

2 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:35pm On May 12, 2018
SBG04:

Yinmu, it seems like you lives in another planet. no same human in Nigeria ever wants to hear anything APC. People of Ondo state are regretting their action for voting in demonic blood sucking APC vampire into office. Go to Osun state and know the reality. Do you know how Baba Kabiru turned Osun workers to slave? Do you know the numbers of stare workers that Ajimobi sacked without any reasonable point? APC is calamity that nobody prays for. Forget aggrieved members of PDP in Ekiti that you just mentioned because you sea not to understand the days of Fayose Yes O! Fayose is not the best man but election that will produce the right candidate from another party can happen under PDP! APC are wicked and power drunk nonentity, next general election will be bloody, mark my word because APC will not want to let things go free and fair!

Do you know the amount of Fayemi debt inherited by Fayose?

Do you realize that Tinubu sought for Fayose assistance before they win election in Ekiti?

Do you realize that Tinubu eventually betrayed Fayose?

If Fayose can defeat incumbent governor back then despite Tinubu backing then forger the next election!

BTW, APC itself is a broken home right now!

Ajimobi is against Lamist, against Bayp Shittu, Bayo Shittu is loyalist & affectionate son to buhari, Tinubu prefers Ajimobi grin

APC has failed woefully

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by dickoflife(m): 7:36pm On May 12, 2018
If Fayemi wins Ekiti APC primaries, the election is already lost... Segun Oni is the nemesis of fayose the thief....... anyway, i dey my bedroom dey watch Ekiti sell their birth right again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Jazzlite: 7:36pm On May 12, 2018
SeyeMan:

That's the Fayemi's that lost to Fayose.
Do you think his hold on the delegates is for nothing. Fayemi to ti ló sha pra pra!
Those delegates will be stoned. Don't worry. He can bribe a few not the whole State.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 12, 2018
tesppidd:
I repeat

Even if APC presents Kim the North Korean leader as candidate,

APC wins.

That Ekiti elections will be done the rivers style.

There's a unique way elections are done here in rivers state.

How is Election done in Rivers?
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by LustreChris(m): 7:37pm On May 12, 2018
Jazzlite:

Exactly. Segun Oni would have been better on SDP or any other serious party. He is an household brand.

A better and bigger brand.
With more laudable achievements than Fayemi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by dickoflife(m): 7:37pm On May 12, 2018
Jazzlite:

Those delegates will be stoned. Don't worry. He can bribe a few not the whole State.
they should be hanged
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by engineerboat(m): 7:38pm On May 12, 2018
Aggregates votes cast after 6 Boxes

1. Kayode Fayemi  507

2. Segun Oni   251

3. Kayode Ojo 133

4. Oluwafemi Bamisile   82

5. Oluyede OluWole  72

6 Gbenga Aluko. 53

7. Bamidele Faparusi  21

8. Daramola Bimbo  12

9. Babafemi Ojudu  6

10. MOB. 7

11. Yaya Kolade 1

12. Ayo Arise   3

14. Muyiwa Olumilua. 2

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Jazzlite: 7:38pm On May 12, 2018
dickoflife:
If Fayemi wins Ekiti APC primaries, the election is already lost... Segun Oni is the nemesis of fayose the thief....... anyway, i dey my bedroom dey watch Ekiti sell their birth right again.
Is it being broadcasted live? On which station?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures / Bukola Saraki Accepts Defeat In Contentious Kwara Central Senatorial Race / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.