Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) (72703 Views)

2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports / APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election To September 30 / Osun 2018 APC Governorship Rally: Oyetola, Tinubu, Osinbajo, Akeredolu Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 12, 2018
[quote author=SBG04 post=67504682]
No bros. She has a phone and I'm sure she has the Google app. She should spend less time supporting Fayose online and more time researching issues she knows nothing about. Google has removed every possible excuse for ignorance. To be ignorant about anything today is a crime! [/quote
You that has done a lot of research to be able to pin point does that have not, tell Google to tell you how to use your sense
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by hotboz: 6:40pm On May 12, 2018
Aminat508:
No problem. I will inbox you the name of the hotel I lodge. Pls send me a DM

Funny I don't know how To send DMs on here.
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by orimahspence: 6:41pm On May 12, 2018
SBG04:

By their fruits.....another Fayose supporter!
I'm sure you typed this post while queuing up to collect your daily N100 and akara from Fayose and Lere.

Brains aren't everything. In your case they're nothing. You are proof that evolution CAN go in reverse.
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by SBG04: 6:42pm On May 12, 2018
[quote author=Kemisolabadmus post=67504929][/quote]
Madam please shut your ignorant mouth up and remain in the gutter where you belong. I've indulged your ignorance enough.

1 Like

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:42pm On May 12, 2018
senatordave1:

Pdp will also win kano and katsina
definitely the votes will be divided, it will be 50-50 in the two states.
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 12, 2018
SBG04:

Lol!
This is embarrassing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Where is that facepalm emoji when you need it. wink
Ode I know it psychiatric
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 12, 2018
SBG04:

Madam please shut your ignorant mouth up and remain in the gutter where you belong. I've indulged your ignorance enough.
You too shut the Bleep up, anofia
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by SBG04: 6:45pm On May 12, 2018
orimahspence:

Brains aren't everything. In your case they're nothing. You are proof that evolution CAN go in reverse.
How? By arguing facts and presenting my facts eloquently? As opposed to your "Deola" that has murdered every single family member of the English language?
Oga please collect your N100 Fayose money and shut up. You have no point.

4 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by engineerboat(m): 6:45pm On May 12, 2018
Its getting dark already, tension is high.

But with the look of things over here, Former Gomina John Kayode Fayemi May carry the day.

Well All finger crossed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:45pm On May 12, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

Stop saying what you don't know. Which pdp will win oyo state
already Apc has divided in oyo state, even AKala is going for second term. currently Ajimobi isn't in control of the ward congress. Ajimobi too want to go for senate in next year election. the good people of his senatorial zone are all against it. pdp is winning back to back in oyo state gubernatorial election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by SBG04: 6:45pm On May 12, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:
You too shut the Bleep up, anofia
Oh wow! She constructed a sentence! Congrats madam!

3 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by CilicMarin: 6:46pm On May 12, 2018
Johnnyessence:

No I think it should PDP 90% APC 10%. The same with Kastina State. What do you think?

2 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by mknigeriagreat: 6:47pm On May 12, 2018
Johnnyessence:
yes but I stop from supporting him when he started blowing his lies and propaganda always. I'm not comfortable with his government. he promised that he will deliver the airport to the state before living the government, where's the airport now. it's still a proposed site. so so pathetic. I can never support such party and candidates. Apc has failed the good people of osun state.

What part of osun are you from bro? I'm a fully blooded osun man as well
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by SBG04: 6:47pm On May 12, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

Ode I know it psychiatric
Funny thing is I didn't even bother picking up on it. You're the one running from your ignorant shadow.

2 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by engineerboat(m): 6:47pm On May 12, 2018
At the en of the 4 Boxes counting:

Result as cummulated so far:

1. John Kayode Fayemi. 281

2. Oni Olusegun Adebayo 149

3. Olubunmi Kayode Ojo 85

4. Oluyede Wole 45

5. Bamisle Richard Olufemi 46

6. Gbenga Aluko. 38

7. Bimbo Daramola Oluwafemi 6

6. Bamidele Faparusi 17

7. Babafemi Ojudu 6 (Some delegate can be sturbborn)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by biznesstime: 6:48pm On May 12, 2018
Johnnyessence:
you better leave Aminat alone. she love to play her game carefully. hi Aminat.
Yes I know sir, lol. But mojamosa laa mo akinkanju logun although nothing too serious or hazardous about what she's doing over there
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by gbolah1(m): 6:48pm On May 12, 2018
kemisolabadmus i will like to implore you to please desist from abuse of your fellow tribe man, this tread are been monitor with so many highly place politician and technocrat to get the first hand information on the ekiti APC primary election. instead of reply and abuse each other.please allow the tread to stay relevant for the basis of the creation which is update of ekiti APC primary election. thanks
[quote author=Kemisolabadmus post=67504929][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by kinibigdeal(m): 6:48pm On May 12, 2018
As it stands, Fayemi is leading. Bad market for APC
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by engineerboat(m): 6:50pm On May 12, 2018
gbolah1:
kemisolabadmus i will like to implore you to please desist for abuse of your fellow tribe man, this tread are been monitor with so many highly place politician and technocrat to get the first hand inforation on the ekiti APC primary election. instead of reply and abuse each other.please allow the tread to stay relevant for the basis of the creation which is update of ekiti APC primary election. thanks

O se Ore.
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by blazer2018: 6:50pm On May 12, 2018
orimahspence:

Ajimobi and rauf that grounded lautech to ground, what was their state positions in Waec and neco? Go and check aregbesola debt position and compare to his ekiti counterpart,

I am referring to infrastructure development; without it, how can you attract investors into your state?

With the state IGR and monthly federal allocation, no state in Nigeria can develop its infrastructure without borrowing...even the 1st world countries and states turn to borrowing to run their governments.

Now, when these monies are borrowed and channeled to improve infrastructure, it will in turn attract investors, who will then employ ur people and pay tax...these taxes will then be used to service these debts and further investment into on infrastructures...now, is it that one bridge that will attract investors into Ekiti?

Ekiti State should be at the fore-front in terms agriculture...what are they doing?

In terms of education...Ekiti state students have always bn known to be very good academically...but then can you compare their learning environments to that of their counterparts in the region?

Trust me, and you know it deep down that Ekiti State is the most backward State in the whole of South-Western Nigeria in all ramifications, and if care is not taken, they will be left far far behind.
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by LustreChris(m): 6:50pm On May 12, 2018
If Fayemi should emerge he's just set to be defeated and disgraced again and again.
Not again in Ekiti. sad sad sad sad
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:50pm On May 12, 2018
Johnnyessence:
already Apc has divided in oyo state, even AKala is going for second term. currently Ajimobi isn't in control of the ward congress. Ajimobi too want to go for senate in next year election. the good people of his senatorial zone are all against it. pdp is winning back to back in oyo state gubernatorial election.

Has Akala declared he's going for 2nd term. The likes of Akala and Teslim in APC (who were once strong men in oyo pdp before) will make things difficult for PDP. Do you think they have a strong candidate to represent them?

1 Like

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by engineerboat(m): 6:52pm On May 12, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

Has Akala declared he's going for 2nd term. The likes of Akala and Teslim in APC (who were once strong men in oyo pdp before) will make things difficult for PDP. Do you think they have a strong candidate to represent them?

Please its getting to the crescendo In Ekiti.

We will discuss other states later.

Let us focus on Ekiti for now.

Fayemi is leading

Segun oni trailing behind
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by sunnedee2: 6:52pm On May 12, 2018
Aminat508:
Nooo...... tongue I'm inside now, putting on a red long sleeve top
Inside ke?
I'm in my house jare.
Me that parked on the roadside and trekked to that side and someone will still come and harass me join.
I no get power!
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:53pm On May 12, 2018
engineerboat:

Please its getting to the crescendo In Ekiti.

We will discuss other states later.

Let us focus on Ekiti for now.

Fayemi is leading

Segun oni trailing behind

Sorry sir, I just need to clarify things to him

1 Like

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by gamaliel9: 6:53pm On May 12, 2018
Johnnyessence:

They still think that this 2015....so many waters has passed under the bridge...unless Kwakwanso does not defect...SHEKARAU is now in the picture....Kastina is rising...just like in stocks...yesterday s success does not guarantee tomorrow s success....i get am before no be property...even Arewa youths are kicking. It has been like that in other states too...look at the middle belt..he has lost there...

1 Like

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Aminat508(f): 6:55pm On May 12, 2018
sunnedee2:

Inside ke?
I'm in my house jare.
Me that parked on the roadside and trekked to that side and someone will still come and harass me join.
I no get power!
grin
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by awakeupcall4all(m): 6:56pm On May 12, 2018
Thank God for your life bro.....APC is a curse!!...I can tell you with absolute authority that APC is a satanic party....A gathering of flesh eating and blood drinking barbarians can only usher in blood bath, hardship, hunger just like we are witnessing all over the country now!!

The formula that islamic babalawo that calls himself Governor of Osun state implemented to leave the people in abject poverty so that they can easily buy their conscience to do their bidding while confusing the populace with all kinds of satanic propaganda is what the APC is implementing all over Nigeria now...

The mistake Ekiti people will ever make is to vote anything APC....You can ask the people of Ondo State what they are going through in the hands of that useless drunkard parading himself as a Governor...After collecting money to cook soup to vote APC..(Dibo ko sebe..Lol).

Anything but APC will do for Ekiti state...That is where is the nemesis of APC will start from....This satanic party called APC has already been disbanded in heaven and they are about to self destruct!....Ayodele Fayose even though not perfect is a man after God's heart..So in Ekiti state is a fight between light and darkness..It is fight between a CAC ordained pastor and a well known Ogboni and illuminati member in Fayemi..

The lord of host will prevail in the end!!..Mark my words!!
Johnnyessence:
yes but I stop from supporting him when he started blowing his lies and propaganda always. I'm not comfortable with his government. he promised that he will deliver the airport to the state before living the government, where's the airport now. it's still a proposed site. so so pathetic. I can never support such party and candidates. Apc has failed the good people of osun state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by NothingDoMe: 6:57pm On May 12, 2018
SBG04:

Bros the Prosecution closed its case against Kalu. It means it's the turn of the defence to argue their case. The EFCC hasn't dropped the charges against Kalu!!!
Is it a coincidence that the most ignorant and unintelligent people just happen to be on the side of the likes of Fayose, FFK and Reno?
And where did I mention Kalu? Please kindly point it out to me. Honestly what have you eaten today? cheesy
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by SBG04: 7:00pm On May 12, 2018
gamaliel9:

They still think that this 2015....so many waters has passed under the bridge...unless Kwakwanso does not defect...SHEKARAU is now in the picture....Kastina is rising...just like in stocks...yesterday s success does not guarantee tomorrow s success....i get am before no be property...even Arewa youths are kicking. It has been like that in other states too...look at the middle belt..he has lost there...
Forget all those other Northern pretenders. Buhari's name alone has won the 2019 elections. Every Nigerian who's honest with himself knows Buhari is a deeply sincere person and is incorruptible. The middle belt is where there are question marks. If Buhari can sort that region out (security wise) between now and the 2019 then the coast is clear.

3 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by CilicMarin: 7:00pm On May 12, 2018
gamaliel9:

I think PDP 95% Votes Vs APC 5 % in the North. After all a lot igbos are residing in the North. What do you think?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:01pm On May 12, 2018
CilicMarin:

And with Adedeye promising to work against Fayose/PDP, Fayemi might just nick it.
lol for where, professor Olusola eleka will surely win massively and convincely in the upcoming governorship election.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) / Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) / Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.