Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) (72704 Views)

2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports / APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election To September 30 / Osun 2018 APC Governorship Rally: Oyetola, Tinubu, Osinbajo, Akeredolu Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by SBG04: 7:02pm On May 12, 2018
NothingDoMe:
And where did I mention Kalu? Please kindly point it out to me. Honestly what have you eaten today? cheesy
Oh!
Then whose case were you referring to when you mentioned a case the EFCC supposedly closed?
And I ate beans this morning wink
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by SBG04: 7:03pm On May 12, 2018
CilicMarin:

I think PDP 95% Votes Vs APC 5 % in the North. After all a lot igbos are residing in the North. What do you think?
I think you're just about to wake up from a really funny dream wink

1 Like

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by engineerboat(m): 7:03pm On May 12, 2018
CilicMarin:

I think PDP 95% Votes Vs APC 5 % in the North. After all a lot igbos are residing in the North. What do you think?

Ore Oro ibo APC Ekiti Lan so nibi jare.

Lehin Ibo APC ekiti a tun ma a soro ibo ipinle miran.

Gege bi o ti n lo bayi.

Ogbeni John Kayode Fayemi si jawe olubori nigbati

Ogbeni Olusegun Oni tele lehin.

e MA BA WA LO

3 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:03pm On May 12, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

Has Akala declared he's going for 2nd term. The likes of Akala and Teslim in APC (who were once strong men in oyo pdp before) will make things difficult for PDP. Do you think they have a strong candidate to represent them?
his posters are everywhere in oyo state. akala is going for second term. you
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by senatordave1(m): 7:04pm On May 12, 2018
Fayemi must not win oh.he must be stopped.
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:04pm On May 12, 2018
engineerboat:

Gege bi o ti n lo bayi.

e MA BA WA LO
he didn't understand Yoruba.
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Chrisbeks: 7:05pm On May 12, 2018
It appears Fayemi is coasting home to a landslide victory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by NothingDoMe: 7:06pm On May 12, 2018
SBG04:

Bros the Prosecution closed its case against Kalu. It means it's the turn of the defence to argue their case. The EFCC hasn't dropped the charges against Kalu!!!
Is it a coincidence that the most ignorant and unintelligent people just happen to be on the side of the likes of Fayose, FFK and Reno?
Since I'm in a jovial mood, let me help you out. We've have court cases, Police cases, and of course EFCC cases. The EFCC can close/end an investigation or if you may, a case. Not all cases get to court.

I know Buhari didn't go to school but at least 30% of you are surely educated according to Pa Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by CilicMarin: 7:06pm On May 12, 2018
engineerboat:

Gege bi o ti n lo bayi.

e MA BA WA LO

That is democracy in action. I knew Oni stood no chance today.

1 Like

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by NothingDoMe: 7:07pm On May 12, 2018
SBG04:

Oh!
Then whose case were you referring to when you mentioned a case the EFCC supposedly closed?
And I ate beans this morning wink
Beans is what we ate in school as students to save money. God will judge Buhari for reseting us back tongue

4 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Chrisbeks: 7:07pm On May 12, 2018
It's going to be Prof. Olusola Eleka Vs Kayode Fayemi

2 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:08pm On May 12, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
Thank God for your life bro.....APC is a curse!!...I can tell you with absolute authority that APC is a satanic party....A gathering of flesh eating and blood drinking barbarians can only usher in blood bath, hardship, hunger just like we are witnessing all over the country now!!

The formula that islamic babalawo that calls himself Governor of Osun state implemented to leave the people in abject poverty so that they can easily buy their conscience to do their bidding while confusing the populace with all kinds of satanic propaganda is what the APC is implementing all over Nigeria now...

The mistake Ekiti people will ever make is to vote anything APC....You can ask the people of Ondo State what they are going through in the hands of that useless drunkard parading himself as a Governor...After collecting money to cook soup to vote APC..(Dibo ko sebe..Lol).

Anything but APC will do for Ekiti state...That is where is the nemesis of APC will start from....This satanic party called APC has already been disbanded in heaven and they are about to self destruct!....Ayodele Fayose even though not perfect is a man after God's heart..So in Ekiti state is a fight between light and darkness..It is fight between a CAC ordained pastor and a well known Ogboni and illuminati member in Fayemi..

The lord of host will prevail in the end!!..Mark my words!!
you have speak the truth here. that's why upon the money and huge campaign Ogbeni aregbe did in the last senatorial bye election in osun state, his candidate failed woefully. the results was 9-1 pdp has 9 while Apc has 1. pdp is winning massively and convincely in the upcoming governorship election.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by SBG04: 7:08pm On May 12, 2018
NothingDoMe:
Since I'm in a jovial mood, let me help you out. We've have court cases, Police cases, and of course EFCC cases. The EFCC can close/end an investigation or if you may, a case. Not all cases get to court.

I know Buhari didn't go to school but at least 30% of you are surely educated according to Pa Buhari.
Rubbish.
Very ignorant rubbish.
Typical of the people on the other side (FFK, Reno and Fayose)

2 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by engineerboat(m): 7:11pm On May 12, 2018
Johnnyessence:
he didn't understand Yoruba.

Mo ti n ro be, ki wa ni oro ile-kaaro oojire se je iyolelu tire, to de n so kabakaba

1 Like

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:12pm On May 12, 2018
After 4 Boxes
Fayemi. 281
Oni 149
Kayode Ojo 85
Oluyede Wole 45
BAFEM 46
Gbenga Aluko. 38
Bimbo 6
Fappy 17
Ojudu 6
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Jazzlite: 7:12pm On May 12, 2018
engineerboat:
At the en of the 4 Boxes counting:

Result as cummulated so far:

1. John Kayode Fayemi. 281

2. Oni Olusegun Adebayo 149

3. Olubunmi Kayode Ojo 85

4. Oluyede Wole 45

5. Bamisle Richard Olufemi 46

6. Gbenga Aluko. 38

7. Bimbo Daramola Oluwafemi 6

6. Bamidele Faparusi 17

7. Babafemi Ojudu 6 (Some delegate can be sturbborn)
Some of these funny candidates were sponsored to split Oni's votes

3 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:12pm On May 12, 2018
After 4 Boxes
Fayemi. 281
Oni 149
Kayode Ojo 85
Oluyede Wole 45
BAFEM 46
Gbenga Aluko. 38
Bimbo 6
Fappy 17
Ojudu 6
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by gamaliel9: 7:13pm On May 12, 2018
CilicMarin:

So you landed here Sarrki ? I thought you are still mourning your peeps in Benue? Anyway i like your sarcasm...
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by sunnedee2: 7:13pm On May 12, 2018
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by engineerboat(m): 7:14pm On May 12, 2018
Jazzlite:

As it stands, Fayemi will likely emerge.
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by SBG04: 7:14pm On May 12, 2018
Johnnyessence:
his posters are everywhere in oyo state. akala is going for second term. you
He's only doing it to try to dodge the EFCC. He's not seriously contesting. He has not foothold in the Oyo APC. He's trying to play a "Kalu" thinking the government of the day will give him soft landing with his corruption trial.

2 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:15pm On May 12, 2018
engineerboat:

Mo ti n ro be, ki wa ni oro ile-kaaro oojire se je iyolelu tire, to de n so kabakaba
no engineerboat, Abeg speak English, let us laugh small.
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:15pm On May 12, 2018
SBG04:

He's only doing it to try to dodge the EFCC. He's not seriously contesting. He has not foothold in the Oyo APC. He's trying to play a "Kalu" thinking the government of the day will give him soft landing with his corruption trial.
you don't understand any politics here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by NothingDoMe: 7:16pm On May 12, 2018
SBG04:

Rubbish.
Very ignorant rubbish.
Typical of the people on the other side (FFK, Reno and Fayose)
Hahahaha. Is that all you have to say? Anyways since you brought up Uzo matter, I will be reminding you at the end of the trial now that Uzo is a card carrying member.
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by TheAdvocate(m): 7:16pm On May 12, 2018
engineerboat:

They've all been transported in a coastal Bus

About 1000 in a coaster bus? Haba!
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Jazzlite: 7:16pm On May 12, 2018
engineerboat:

What's the total number of candidates?
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by LustreChris(m): 7:17pm On May 12, 2018
Jazzlite:

I have that feeling too.
If fayemi should clinch the primaries, then APC should forget it. With Fayemi, they can't win a local government not to talk of the entire state.

I pity APC ahead.
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Jazzlite: 7:17pm On May 12, 2018
engineerboat:

Then APC will lose badly and resoundingly.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by SBG04: 7:17pm On May 12, 2018
Johnnyessence:
you don't understand any politics here.
There are more serious contenders in Oyo APC than Akala. I doubt If they will allow someone from the PDP walk in and take the governorship ticket.

1 Like

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by gamaliel9: 7:18pm On May 12, 2018
Johnnyessence:
you have speak the truth here. that's why upon the money and huge campaign Ogbeni aregbe did in the last senatorial bye election in osun state, his candidate failed woefully. the results was 9-1 pdp has 9 while Apc has 1. pdp is winning massively and convincely in the upcoming governorship election.

Dont mind them internet warriors....instead of them to face facts and realities on the ground...they keep trumping up propaganda and make believe...a pdp candidates swept the polls in fantastic fashion...how many local governments....just senate oooo....

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Jazzlite: 7:18pm On May 12, 2018
LustreChris:

I have that feeling too.
If fayemi should clinch the primaries, then APC should forget it. With Fayemi, they can't win a local government not to talk of the entire state.

I pity APC ahead.
Then APC will be dead in the State. Already it is in comatose.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by SeyeMan(m): 7:18pm On May 12, 2018
engineerboat:

Results so far for the top two guys

Fayemi 378
Oni 200

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) / Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) / Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.