Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,646 members, 7,813,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) (72668 Views)

2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports / APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election To September 30 / Osun 2018 APC Governorship Rally: Oyetola, Tinubu, Osinbajo, Akeredolu Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by SBG04: 6:25pm On May 12, 2018
NothingDoMe:
Okorocha who was supposed to deliver Imo by hook and crook, has lost to a less influential deputy. Fayemi is about winning thereby giving PDP the much needed win in Ekiti state.

As for EFCC that arrests people driving flashy cars and closing cases against corrupt politicians that join APC. Let's face it this government is useless. I'm not even sure that you that is typing has eaten anything reasonable today sef. That's why I mostly just laugh at you Buhari supporters because we are all in it together and you don't even realize it.
Bros the Prosecution closed its case against Kalu. It means it's the turn of the defence to argue their case. The EFCC hasn't dropped the charges against Kalu!!!
Is it a coincidence that the most ignorant and unintelligent people just happen to be on the side of the likes of Fayose, FFK and Reno?

7 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by gbolah1(m): 6:25pm On May 12, 2018
its obvious she didnt know the meaning of immunity and she is one of the blind supporters of fayosi.
please if you have time, you can just enlighten her what immunity his and the people that benefit from it.may be if you do that you may be able to help her.
SBG04:

No my very intelligent madam, Dino doesn't enjoy any immunity. That's why he's in police custody now. Saraki's case at the CCT is still ongoing. He too doesn't enjoy any immunity.
Now i have a clear understanding of the kind of people that support Fayose thanks to you. You have opened my eyes. Thanks alot!

2 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by senatordave1(m): 6:26pm On May 12, 2018
orimahspence:

Deola, Dino has no immunity covering him , only Governor , deputy ,President and Vp have, that said, ranking South west Governors in term of performance, Fayose would be among 1-3, only fools will argue this!!
Even you know say na lie.fayose is the worst governor in the south west and among the worst in the country rubbing shoulders with yahaya,ayade,okowa,badaru,ortom etc.in terms of mass love,he ranks first.fayose and performance are antithetical

2 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by GoggleB(m): 6:27pm On May 12, 2018
Ekiti APCdecides Box 2
Fayemi 88
Segun oni 52
Gbenga Aluko 15
Kayode ojo 18
Oloyede 13
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by senatordave1(m): 6:28pm On May 12, 2018
Johnnyessence:
pdp is getting back osun state too. you will watch the results of the poll. after osun oyo state too will follow.
That mean apc is capturing ss/se.
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:28pm On May 12, 2018
gamaliel9:

Dont mind them...pls save this page...Okpolo eye is now running around Abuja,so that Oyo is not taken away from him..after Oyo,Osun will go,he will have only Lagos to rule..he is always talking about democracy but will turn around to impose candidates at the backyard...allow the people to vote,if they vote a baboon in,then next time they will learn and vote in human being.....
And that's what the people most. imposition of candidates every time . it can never work again in this dispensation. no doubt pdp is winning massively and convincely in the upcoming governorship election in ekiti state. it is 16-0 again . osun state too will follow, the so called current Apc governor is not ready to adopt zoning formula for osun west senatorial zone. he want Tinubu to pick for him. it's dead on arrival.

1 Like

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Aminat508(f): 6:29pm On May 12, 2018
hotboz:

Can you oblige me the indulgence of seeing you before you leave Ekiti? I became your fan after the role you played in the treatment of the daughter of an Ekiti woman flown to India for treatment.

Even if it's just for seconds.. thanks
No problem. I will inbox you the name of the hotel I lodge. Pls send me a DM
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by naijaceo: 6:29pm On May 12, 2018
The only politician in Nigeria who doesn't fake, a man who relate with his people "with" and "after" elections, a man who sees himself as a common man even after winning election, that only man who dances, eats, goes around with his AC off and loves his people for real, only man who believes that he's the chief security of a state and will never want any hoodlums near his people... Please, give it to Chief Ayodele Peter Fayose!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by mknigeriagreat: 6:29pm On May 12, 2018
Johnnyessence:
pdp is getting back osun state too. you will watch the results of the poll. after osun oyo state too will follow.

Guy it's like Aregbesola is owing you a lot of money from the social media works you have done for him. You used to support daddy kabiru when we were antagonizing him. What happened to you bro?

1 Like

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by orimahspence: 6:30pm On May 12, 2018
blazer2018:

I don't know where you live or work but i beg to differ...He's not among the first four...He may be the most loved governor by the masses, but his achievements, both at his 1st coming and now is absolutely nothing when you compare it with Ambode's, Amosun's, Ajimobi's and Rauf's.

Ajimobi and rauf that grounded lautech to ground, what was their state positions in Waec and neco? Go and check aregbesola debt position and compare to his ekiti counterpart,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:30pm On May 12, 2018
senatordave1:

That mean apc is capturing ss/se.
you know that it can never be possible. ss and se are pdp state. it's only anambra that's apga state,edo too is Apc and in IMO state, pdp will takeover from Okorochas.

1 Like

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Aminat508(f): 6:31pm On May 12, 2018
Neyoor:
Aminat508! How is the result going?

These people arguing no kuku let us see road again
Almost done dear... Remain 4 boxes
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by SBG04: 6:31pm On May 12, 2018
gbolah1:
its obvious she didnt know the meaning of immunity and she is one of the blind supporters of fayosi.
please if you have time, you can just enlighten her what immunity his and the people that benefit from it.may be if you do that you may be able to help her.
No bros. She has a phone and I'm sure she has the Google app. She should spend less time supporting Fayose online and more time researching issues she knows nothing about. Google has removed every possible excuse for ignorance. To be ignorant about anything today is a crime!

1 Like

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by kolexy(m): 6:31pm On May 12, 2018
GoggleB:

Ekiti APCdecides Box 3
Fayemi 88
Segun oni 52
Gbenga Aluko 15
Kayode ojo 18
Oloyede 13

These other guys are spoilers
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by agabusta: 6:32pm On May 12, 2018
GoggleB:

Ekiti APCdecides Box 3
Fayemi 88
Segun oni 52
Gbenga Aluko 15
Kayode ojo 18
Oloyede 13

What of box 2?
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 12, 2018
Aminat508:
Almost done dear... Remain 4 boxes

Fayemi has the highest number of vote in all the boxes so far abi?
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by senatordave1(m): 6:32pm On May 12, 2018
Johnnyessence:
you know that it can never be possible. ss and se are pdp state. it's only anambra that's apga state,edo too is Apc and in IMO state, pdp will takeover from Okorochas.
Therefore,pdp is wasting time in south west.
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by biznesstime: 6:32pm On May 12, 2018
Aminat508:
No problem. I will inbox you the name of the hotel I lodge. Pls send me a DM
be careful

2 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 12, 2018
SBG04:

Madam i'll advise you to take time off a public forum like this and work on your spoken English and your grammar. Stop embarrassing yourself in public Ms Kemi Badmus. I won't enter the gutter with you and call you names. That would make me a pig like yourself.

It glaring if I need English language that means you need rehabilitation, a sarcastic hospital will do, thank you English language professor how many duplex do you have now ode
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:33pm On May 12, 2018
mknigeriagreat:

Guy it's like Aregbesola is owing you a lot of money from the social media works you have done for him. You used to support daddy kabiru when we were antagonizing him. What happened to you bro?
yes but I stop from supporting him when he started blowing his lies and propaganda always. I'm not comfortable with his government. he promised that he will deliver the airport to the state before living the government, where's the airport now. it's still a proposed site. so so pathetic. I can never support such party and candidates. Apc has failed the good people of osun state.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:34pm On May 12, 2018
senatordave1:

Therefore,pdp is wasting time in south west.
pdp is winning massively in ekiti, osun and oyo state. you just have to be patient till election period.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by SBG04: 6:35pm On May 12, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

It glaring if I need English language that means you need rehabilitation, a sarcastic hospital will do, thank you English language professor how many duplex do you have now ode
Lol!
This is embarrassing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Where is that facepalm emoji when you need it. wink

4 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by senatordave1(m): 6:35pm On May 12, 2018
Johnnyessence:
And that's what the people most. imposition of candidates every time . it can never work again in this dispensation. no doubt pdp is winning massively and convincely in the upcoming governorship election in ekiti state. it is 16-0 again . osun state too will follow, the so called current Apc governor is not ready to adopt zoning formula for osun west senatorial zone. he want Tinubu to pick for him. it's dead on arrival.
Did fayose win with federal support or not

1 Like

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by senatordave1(m): 6:36pm On May 12, 2018
Johnnyessence:
pdp is winning massively in ekiti, osun and oyo state. you just have to be patient till election period.
Pdp will also win kano and katsina

1 Like

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:36pm On May 12, 2018
biznesstime:

be careful
you better leave Aminat alone. she love to play her game carefully. hi Aminat.
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by GoggleB(m): 6:37pm On May 12, 2018
3rd box
Fayemi: 125
Oni: 75
Gbenga: 21
Kayode Ojo: 31
Bafem: 29
Oluyede:23
Fappy:10
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Bash92(m): 6:38pm On May 12, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Definitely Osun
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:38pm On May 12, 2018
Fayemi currently leading as reported

Ekiti APCdecides
First box
Fayemi 45
Segun oni 28
Gbenga 12
Oluyede 9
#EkitiAPCDecides#

3rd box
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by gamaliel9: 6:38pm On May 12, 2018
naijaceo:
The only politician in Nigeria who doesn't fake, a man who relate with his people "with" and "after" elections, a man who sees himself as a common man even after winning election, that only man who dances, eats, goes around with his AC off and loves his people for real, only man who believes that he's the chief security of a state and will never want any hoodlums near his people... Please, give it to Chief Ayodele Peter Fayose!

You shall live long! During elections our politicians descend to seek our votes,after elections they disappear..next time you see them..their sirens and security scare you..we have been saying it is not good for our democracy...now somebody is doing it..they try to divert attention that he is not working...they have not criticised someone who built a statue for Zuma that was chased away because of corruption...nonsense and ingredients

4 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by GoggleB(m): 6:39pm On May 12, 2018
GoggleB:

Ekiti APCdecides Box 2
Fayemi 88
Segun oni 52
Gbenga Aluko 15
Kayode ojo 18
Oloyede 13

GoggleB:

3rd box
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:39pm On May 12, 2018
Bash92:
Definitely Osun
yeah, oyo state too will follow suit.

1 Like

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:40pm On May 12, 2018
Johnnyessence:

Stop saying what you don't know. Which pdp will win oyo state

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) / See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge / How Saraki Deceived President Buhari To Become Senate President -SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.