Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

44Bulldog's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 44Bulldog's Profile / 44Bulldog's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 22 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Wizkid Pays $400 To Young Suya Seller For Suya Worth Less Than $20 by 44Bulldog(m): 9:25am On Dec 20, 2022
cheesy
Romance / Re: I'm 21 She Is 10, SA Calls For The Attention Of Police And Social Workers. by 44Bulldog(m): 1:25pm On Aug 13, 2022
Seen undecided
Romance / Re: I'm 21 She Is 10, SA Calls For The Attention Of Police And Social Workers by 44Bulldog(m): 1:17pm On Aug 13, 2022
undecided
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Asisat Oshoala Nominated For Women's Ballon D'or 2022 - (Full List Of Nominees) by 44Bulldog(m): 11:34am On Aug 13, 2022
Jokerman:
Wait, so Pessi at 34 years could not make UEFA list.... baba Arugbo grin grin... No more Fifalona and uefalona mago mago

Check Ronaldo at 34 years...

This is why Ronaldo is GOAT....

But Messi has 7 d'or at 34

Meanwhile ur GOAT is playing in Europa league rn
Goat indeed... Ewu Gambia grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by 44Bulldog(m): 7:25pm On Aug 10, 2022
sad
Romance / Re: What Is Your Weight,mine Is 63kg(photos ) by 44Bulldog(m): 7:24pm On Aug 10, 2022
SporaD8:

It's me, your Father!
Thank God you know you're an idiot
Mumu grin tongue
Romance / Re: What Is Your Weight,mine Is 63kg(photos ) by 44Bulldog(m): 7:21pm On Aug 10, 2022
Vickho:
i pity who ever takes people serious on this faceless forum

Lol
Romance / Re: What Is Your Weight,mine Is 63kg(photos ) by 44Bulldog(m): 3:33pm On Aug 08, 2022
SporaD8:

Chai! As the monitor Lizard wey u be.
How much and of what value is 6m sef in today's economy?!
Like say dem dey package millionaire put inside body size!

Who's this idiot
Romance / Re: What Is Your Weight,mine Is 63kg(photos ) by 44Bulldog(m): 3:32pm On Aug 08, 2022
Maverick777:

You're stupid!
who do I want to impress? people I can't see or can see me? why do you chose to be unfortunate??
do you think I'm a low-life like you?
I'm here trying to catch cruise and you're there in your B.Q spilling thrash, obviously poverty doesn't make you reason properly...
I can comfortably put you on salary for the rest of your life and I wouldn't even notice I spent a dime!

Deal with ur sapa first and stop caping lol cheesy

1 Like

Romance / Re: What Is Your Weight,mine Is 63kg(photos ) by 44Bulldog(m): 1:35pm On Aug 08, 2022
Maverick777:

was 94kg(207pounds) as at friday night
apparently, I've lost some pounds due to SAPA
Yet u wan use 6m do wedding
Nairaland and fake life... 5&6
U just shot urself in the balls
Career / Re: What Is Your Take On Thanking Your Boss After Receiving Your Salary? by 44Bulldog(m): 9:02pm On Jul 30, 2022
All depends on ur relationship with ur boss
Science/Technology / Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by 44Bulldog(m): 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2022
How can I buy this?
I need it

1 Like

Romance / Re: Free Accomodation For A Lady by 44Bulldog(m): 4:09pm On Jul 04, 2022
This OP na mumu cheesy
Nairaland / General / Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by 44Bulldog(m): 11:38pm On Jul 03, 2022
Fokosobo grin
Health / Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by 44Bulldog(m): 3:15pm On May 29, 2022
Don't use all these oils, creams and enhancement blah blah blah from all these vendors... They do more evil than good, I hope you see this comment

You've just got to own your shit and rock it and you'll be fine

You can try exercises too and probably surgery if you have the money later on
But all these unregulated drugs and stuffs, please run away from them as far as you can
Romance / Re: Congratulations... London -Lagos biker Kunle Adeyanju Has Arrived Nigeria by 44Bulldog(m): 2:33pm On May 29, 2022
AFONJA to the world tongue
Food / Re: Native Assorted Meat Pepper Soup (pix & video) by 44Bulldog(m): 12:09pm On May 23, 2022
cheesy
Food / Re: The 3 Small Oranges I Bought For N100 by 44Bulldog(m): 12:07pm On May 23, 2022
Sweetplum:

Your head like those oranges. I don suck the nutrients komot.

Emotional damage cheesy grin

2 Likes

Pets / Re: My 6weeks, 2days Rottie by 44Bulldog(m): 9:37pm On May 22, 2022
Adexxi:
Believe me bro that her age I sense is having rapid growth tho I ma sad she stops eating well like 2 days now
6 weeks old lol
See the teeth
You must be a first time dog owner lol

1 Like

Pets / Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by 44Bulldog(m): 8:34pm On May 22, 2022
Frenzy01:

Yes. I do
I have a male Lhasa puppy I wanna let go at clearance price... Very good quality pup
Pets / Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by 44Bulldog(m): 8:32pm On May 21, 2022
Frenzy01:
Man's best friend shocked

I sell and I buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer Boarding and pet care services. Checkout my siggy for contact information and slide into my DM

Do you still buy and sell dogs?
Family / Re: My Son's Behavior Is Getting Out Of Hand by 44Bulldog(m): 2:24pm On Mar 26, 2022
klassyguy:

Hence the reason why you choose to use the condescending tone you're using to refer to another person's kid. I get it, we are on a faceless platform where you can air your utterances freely. My kid is not going through any kind of hell. You wouldn't like it if someone speaks of your three boys like that. My boy is a very lively and lovely kid. Everyone he meets sees him as a very bright kid. [/b]He just has some behavioral issues which I believe is normal for a boy his age[b]. I posted this topic to seek opinions on how to tackle them, not to hear insults, so kindly refrain from acting like you're a better parent than others cos you have it easy with yours. We are mature enough to share ideas on how to handle our children's development to make them better people without delving to the level of insults. Not all children are the same.
@The bolded... Your boy's behavioral issue is normal then why are you here seeking for help if it's normal for his age

You're just confused... You sure say u sef no get ADHD like this lol

2 Likes

Family / Re: My Son's Behavior Is Getting Out Of Hand by 44Bulldog(m): 2:18pm On Mar 26, 2022
klassyguy:

As for the test, if you read my initial post, I clearly mentioned I AM OPEN TO TAKING HIM FOR AN ADHD TEST. It's my wife that's against it. I can't do that without her input and support. How would you feel if your spouse goes behind your back to do something with both your kids without your support and knowledge?

Are you a simp? undecided
Pets / Re: 3yr Old Female Caucasian Available For Sale !!! by 44Bulldog(m): 10:59pm On Jan 10, 2022
umonye:
non at all.. � healthy
Littered before?... With proof
Pets / Re: Gold, My 5month Old Rot Wee Every Little Seconds by 44Bulldog(m): 11:29pm On Jan 09, 2022
ReneDaniels:
Chief you dog is just scared. You probably are too hard on her. Take it easy she needs to trust you more okay. Take your time she’s still a pup �

You took the word out of my mouth
Once had a gsd like that

1 Like

Pets / Re: 3yr Old Female Caucasian Available For Sale !!! by 44Bulldog(m): 11:23pm On Jan 09, 2022
Interested
Any health issues?
Phones / Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of December by 44Bulldog(m): 2:51am On Jan 01, 2022
grin
Phones / Re: TECNO POVA 5G Announced With Dimensity 900 And 6000mah Battery by 44Bulldog(m): 4:05pm On Dec 31, 2021
Xiaomi fan boys
Where at thou... Food is ready grin cheesy

1 Like

Education / Re: Kaduna Shuts 2 Islamic Schools Over Rape, Impregnating Of Minors by 44Bulldog(m): 4:00pm On Dec 31, 2021
Religion of pieces

2 Likes

Phones / Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 44Bulldog(m): 6:50pm On Oct 22, 2021
Engineers in the house
Please can I replace infinix s4 touch pad only without replacing the screen cos the screen is still good, only the touchpad is faulty
Religion / Re: Clergyman Flogs His Members On Their Butt During Church Service (Photo, Video) by 44Bulldog(m): 9:22am On Oct 21, 2021
My people perish for lack of knowledge. It's in the bible. People will not see this as assault now o especially the ladies. If it's their husbands that did this to them, nah to go social media to shout assault and battering. God is watching all of us.
Crime / Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ogbomoso (Photo) by 44Bulldog(m): 4:01pm On Oct 13, 2021
Lautech the capital of Yahoo boys in Nigeria undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 22 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.