Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It (34795 Views)

Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) / Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) / Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by UmuEri(m): 9:50am On May 12, 2018
As a member and Secretary of the Comment Reading Association (CRA), I’m only here to read comments. Please keep the comments short and simple. We do appreciate your typing effort. Also please watch your spelling. Thank you and have a great day!

Cc: bolex04

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by harmbhrosz(m): 9:51am On May 12, 2018
iyatrustee:
Na wa for alll those asking why she couldn't stay back for her kids, Why she could not pray and be patient etc

Her happiness and emotional welbeing nko?
the happiness and wellbeing of her kids nko? Tell me which one is more important to a loving mother
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by Ekoishome: 9:51am On May 12, 2018
That is how real queens who have self respect do it!!! May God show you favor as you journey along madam! Big hugs!
And to you NL hypothetical mysogynists, the same bible that preaches against adultery will be used to judge the man and woman by God. So move along.
Marriage is not a do or die affair! Leave to live!

This queen right here has said no to stds, emotional trauma and the likes!
A bitter marriage is worthless! It diminishes your life span and not worth fighting for!
I applaud this woman's courage!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by Nobody: 9:53am On May 12, 2018
makydebbie:
If the tables were turned, and it was the woman cheating and the man did this, you won't remember kids can read in the future.

Exactly the hypocrisy in this section is amazing.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by ashjay001(m): 9:54am On May 12, 2018
ItzBIM:
Deep down we all know she’s sad as fuckkkk

Unfortunately, true. But, she will move on

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by Nobody: 9:54am On May 12, 2018
harmbhrosz:
the happiness and wellbeing of her kids nko? Tell me which one is more important to a loving mother

No thanks she too deserves a life , can you because of your kids stay in a marriage where your wife sleeps around ? If you can answer that honestly I can see your point of view.

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by MicroBox: 9:57am On May 12, 2018
dominique:
The marriage must have been a rollercoaster ride of emotional torture for her, good thing she freed herself from the mess. No woman that knows her worth will ever drag man with anybody, a public dog for that matter.
He is not just any man but her husband "Her Crown"
No reasonable Queen will watch her crown taking away by someone else.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by iyatrustee(f): 9:58am On May 12, 2018
harmbhrosz:

It is not fair to blackmail her with ur 'loving mother' ish

That said, if she dies in that marriage, wont the kids survive? She can be the loving mother even from a distance
pcguru1:

No thanks she too deserves a life , can you because of your kids stay in a marriage where your wife sleeps around ? If you can answer that honestly I can see your point of view.

Exactly!

Many women are still in marriages just for the sake of the kids.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by Shalomc(f): 10:02am On May 12, 2018
Olalan:
Unfortunately you lost your home to the side chicks
But she kept her life and sanity.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by Nobody: 10:03am On May 12, 2018
iyatrustee:

That said, if she dies in that marriage, wont the kids survive? She can be the loving mother even from a distance

Exactly!

Many women are in still in marriages just for the sake of the kids.

I hate all this "do it for the kids", fvck that, the kids will survive , we did; men just use it to blackmail women to useless situations, I've experienced so much of that around me, you can't tell me they can't co-parent.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by kalmebad(f): 10:05am On May 12, 2018
Husty:
All I see is a weak woman who couldn't stand for what rightfully belongs to her: A woman who couldn't hold the home front together for her kids. undecided Now her brain is working in reverse to the extent of celebrating 'divorce'. undecided

Fix your home for the sake of your kids woman!

Biko don't quote me o.

@ you and likes of you on this nairaland are reason s why I only do read and pass. Some people r so moypic with their reasonings that sometimes I wonder who gave birth to them. Why is it hard, to understand there r battles u don't fight or may have fought but tired at one point. How possible is it to change a man who doesn't want to change. How long can shestand in time of adversity and watch herself to b disrespected? Lots of men cheat but d wise ones keep it away from the eyes of their home. People like you will still come back to judge them in state of domestic violence. No woman will want to just walk away from her home especially when kids r involved, so let's respect peoples decision and not be judgemental as only them wear the shoes and know where it pinches.

20 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by Obakoolex(m): 10:05am On May 12, 2018
dominique:
The marriage must have been a rollercoaster ride of emotional torture for her, good thing she freed herself from the mess. No woman that knows her worth will ever drag man with anybody, a public dog for that matter.

Husband is different from just any man
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by harmbhrosz(m): 10:09am On May 12, 2018
iyatrustee:

Exactly!

Many women are in still in marriages just for the sake of the kids.
Lol! Who cares if she stays in the marriage? I'm talking about the custody of her kids

If her husband was a cheat and she provided evidence, the custody of her kids would have been given to her. No court will give the custody of the kids to a cheating husband.

No responsible mothers will prioritize her happiness (with age 30+) over the happiness over her little kids that needs shaping and nurturing.

When you see stories like this on social medias, tend to judge logically, don't just judge issues based on one side of the story

pcguru1:

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by Obakoolex(m): 10:10am On May 12, 2018
One sided story undecided

Who knows what the wife has done in d marriage too com here dey claim saint

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by harmbhrosz(m): 10:14am On May 12, 2018
Obakoolex:
One sided story undecided

Who knows what the wife has done in d marriage too com here dey claim saint
don't mind her and people here that can't judge logically

If she was a saint like she has portrayed in her rant, the custody of her kids would have been given to her

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by Nobody: 10:19am On May 12, 2018
harmbhrosz:

Lol! Who cares if she stays in the marriage? I'm talking about the custody of her kids

If her husband was a cheat and she provided evidence, the custody of her kids would have been given to her. No court will give the custody of the kids to a cheating husband.

No responsible mothers will prioritize her happiness (with age 30+) over the happiness over her little kids that needs shaping and nurturing.

When you see stories like this on social medias, tend to judge logically, don't just judge issues based on one side of the story

Both saying the same, if she can get custody and move on with her life , then yes.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by Nobody: 10:20am On May 12, 2018
harmbhrosz:
don't mind her and people here that can't judge logically

If she was a saint like she has portrayed in her rant, the custody of her kids would have been given to her

Courts don't judge on sainthood, they judge on what's best for the kids.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by adaxxy: 10:21am On May 12, 2018
Olablessinq2016:
she divorce bcus she want to do
ode..
Gerarahere

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by harmbhrosz(m): 10:24am On May 12, 2018
pcguru1:

Both saying the same, if she can get custody and move on with her life , then yes.
she lost custody already which means her rant about her husband cheating wasn't the major reason for all this, I was only saying you shouldn't jump to judge the husband coz the story is extremely one sided
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by pattybf(f): 10:25am On May 12, 2018
pcguru1:

Let those who claim to be real men answer this!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by makydebbie(f): 10:25am On May 12, 2018
pcguru1:

Exactly the hypocrisy in this section is amazing.
My dear, it is mind blowing.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by harmbhrosz(m): 10:26am On May 12, 2018
pcguru1:

Courts don't judge on sainthood, they judge on what's best for the kids.
so since the husband was the best for kids then why are you guys now castigating him here as if he's the devil based on what the wife wrote
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by Bo55lady: 10:28am On May 12, 2018
Olablessinq2016:
And you're a woman?
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by harmbhrosz(m): 10:31am On May 12, 2018
pattybf:

Let those who claim to be real men answer this!
I've answered it o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by Nedsnow(m): 10:34am On May 12, 2018
Husty:
All I see is a weak woman who couldn't stand for what rightfully belongs to her: A woman who couldn't hold the home front together for her kids. undecided Now her brain is working in reverse to the extent of celebrating 'divorce'. undecided

Biko don't quote me o.

Bros. I don’t see it that way sha o. Though she could have done that had it been the guy himself is a responsible fellow.

But with the way the guy is acting, it’s so obvious he has no respect for this lady at all. She fighting for this marriage is already a lost battle. Although I can also deduced she went into the marriage due to the fact that the guy is rich. It’s so obvious
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by Tedassie(m): 10:35am On May 12, 2018
mhisbliss:
Now she's free to run loose and ride every tom DICK and harry like a pony, Go girl grin
And why're you so thrilled?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by yhormite: 10:37am On May 12, 2018
Olablessinq2016:
a condom would have prevent this
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by Nobody: 10:40am On May 12, 2018
AmoryBlacq:
why did you get in, in the first place?

Oh, he was a cheat!

Well, Good luck in your future endeavors!

Just to chip this in: People nowadays have a throwaway mentality, nobody want to fix things. from that childhood toy you no longer play with to that out of vogue phone, electronics, friends you had issues with one time. It's easier getting a new one than putting effort fixing the old one, so we think. Sadly many bring this mentality to relationships, if it's not moving smoothly move to the next instead of finding out why it is so!

You would advise the husband to fix his marriage if the wife was the cheat?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by aftatechbiz(m): 10:41am On May 12, 2018
If all you wrote about this husband is true it means your own integrity too should be questioned, mostimes in marriage birds of the same feather flocks together. Where and how did you meet him? Who are you too? He did not just suddenly develop this attitude, it must have been in him before you got married. Personally, i dont believe a one sided story especially if its from a woman in marriage. Outside, a woman will cry that her husband is killing her whereas when you get to her home, reverse is the case. Not all of them though.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by Nobody: 10:41am On May 12, 2018
Husty:

Biko don't quote me o.

STFU and stop shifting the blame.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by Nobody: 10:42am On May 12, 2018
pcguru1:

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Recreates Her Mother's Photo With Her Own Daughter / Oyo-ita Gives Parents Of Quintuplets’ House, Job / Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.