Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,178 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It (34793 Views)

Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) / Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) / Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by makydebbie(f): 8:26am On May 13, 2018
iyatrustee:
Na wa for all those asking why she couldn't stay back for her kids, Why she could not pray and be patient etc

Her happiness and emotional wellbeing nko?
Imagine a woman typed this hogwash. Is her happiness and emotional well-being tied to a man? Mtcheew.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by Tedassie(m): 8:29am On May 13, 2018
mhisbliss:
How did you arrive at that conclusion
I took a flight en route Nairaland and landed at 'that conclusion'
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by iyatrustee(f): 1:45pm On May 13, 2018
makydebbie:
Imagine a woman typed this hogwash. Is her happiness and emotional well-being tied to a man? Mtcheew.

You might need to go back and read. i referenced those asking her to stay back because of her kids

We are saying the same thing but you must really be in a not so good mood to misunderstand what i wrote.

Now next time, get understanding b4 u mtcheew for no just cause.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by makydebbie(f): 2:24pm On May 13, 2018
iyatrustee:

You might need to go back and read. i referenced those asking her to stay back because of her kids

We are saying the same thing but you must really be in a not so good mood to misunderstand what i wrote.

Now next time, get understanding b4 u mtcheew for no just cause.
I'm sorry for misunderstanding.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by StUriah(m): 9:09pm On May 13, 2018
Karma is visiting her. She might have dated Married Men in the past and might have destroyed many homes because of material things and her promiscuity. A lesson for all.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by ahhdah(f): 10:01pm On May 13, 2018
Husty:
All I see is a weak woman who couldn't stand for what rightfully belongs to her: A woman who couldn't hold the home front together for her kids. undecided Now her brain is working in reverse to the extent of celebrating 'divorce'. undecided

Fix your home for the sake of your kids woman!

Biko don't quote me o.
Really??
An unrepentant cheating husband.. Karma you know 8s real

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by ahhdah(f): 10:03pm On May 13, 2018
makydebbie:
Really??
You're a woman oooo.. N her pains are all hogwash
Nne.. Her happiness may not be tied to him but they were married mbok..
Come on
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by bukatyne(f): 10:32pm On May 13, 2018
Interesting how most of the guys expect the woman to keep her home with a unfaithful husband so that the home doesn't 'break' while a cheating wife does not get same courtesy.

One has to wonder.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by makydebbie(f): 10:53pm On May 13, 2018
ahhdah:

Really??
You're a woman oooo.. N her pains are all hogwash
Nne.. Her happiness may not be tied to him but they were married mbok..
Come on
Did the man think of their marriage before cheating? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by yvesboss(m): 9:21pm On May 15, 2018
AmoryBlacq:
why did you get in, in the first place?

Oh, he was a cheat!

Well, Good luck in your future endeavors!

Just to chip this in: People nowadays have a throwaway mentality, nobody want to fix things. from that childhood toy you no longer play with to that out of vogue phone, electronics, friends you had issues with one time. It's easier getting a new one than putting effort fixing the old one, so we think. Sadly many bring this mentality to relationships, if it's not moving smoothly move to the next instead of finding out why it is so!

You just said it all. . Sadly I was brought up to fix things before the emergence of China products grin grin I now throw stuffs away to be replaced. I hope that won't affect marriage share?
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by Preciouzword: 9:23pm On May 15, 2018
Good day
I would love to know your opinion on this matter. Please kindly go to my comment box on my blog and leave your comment
https://momsall.com/abortion-dangers-of-abortion-is-abortion-right/
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by AmoryBlacq: 9:32pm On May 15, 2018
yvesboss:

You just said it all. . Sadly I was brought up to fix things before the emergence of China products grin grin I now throw stuffs away to be replaced. I hope that won't affect marriage share?

lol!

Your marriage is doomed already!

Kiddin bro, marriage requires work, put in the work and you'd be fine!

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by yvesboss(m): 9:47pm On May 15, 2018
AmoryBlacq:

lol!

Your marriage is doomed already!

Kiddin bro, marriage requires work, put in the work and you'd be fine!

Nice one. .looking forward to getting married. Heard its an interesting institution

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by kapelvej: 4:52pm On May 16, 2018
victorian:

God bless you dear.

Men like that, wants who they will use high blood pressure kill before her time.

She knows she couldn't cope in such toxic marriage anymore. Better to be divorced and have peace of mind, then live long and be free, than to be married and be miserable, scheming every night and day on how to teach a grown asszed man on how to keep his home.
Men think to keep a home, is only the woman's effort. News flash! It's joint effort.
No woman has time to waste on any irresponsible public dog, spreading diseases upandan.
Gone are those days, married women end up in psychatric hospital due to their husbands' fucvking upandan.

You die for a man trying to stay married and protect the kids. last last he will still move on and bring in another even before the burial proceedings of his dead wife.

My Big aunty died at age 45years of cardiac arrest , trying to make her marriage work. She was thinking about her kids and what will people say. She's dead now and left her kids, while the useless husband didn't even waste time to marry his side chick. Some men are just pure devils, that's why they get served either by a crazy butcher, called side chick or other wives. No single brain, always thinking with their dickkk.

carefull with this your atitude
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by Ojuntana: 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2022
Nwaaba34:

My dear, its better for the children to have their parents alive and divorced then to have one of them die in the cost of living together for the sake of the children.

You're not bad looking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Cost And Procedures For Adopting A Baby In Nigeria- Lagos? / Oyo-ita Gives Parents Of Quintuplets’ House, Job / Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.