Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,557 members, 7,816,348 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It (34794 Views)

Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) / Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) / Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by Nobody: 10:43am On May 12, 2018
MicroBox:
Cowards always walk away or quit ...
Cowards are always quick to think suicide just to run away from disappointment/trouble....
Cowards are always the loser at long run...
Cowards always act without thinking...

Because your husband is having affairs, the solution is to run away and render your children a broken home. You cant stand by him and win your thing back? He is your property dear wife...
Because one oga in your office want to give you trouble, the solution is to quit your job without backup plan?
Quietness, humbleness and easy going doesn't make a person mumu.. Standup and fight for what belongs to you at the right time.

That shows how weak you are for agreeing divorce. Those olosho are theives who want to steal what belong to you so giving up reveal your weakness. Or maybe you also want that freedom to continue slaying...

Another i.diot.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by Nobody: 10:43am On May 12, 2018
ItzBIM:
Deep down we all know she’s sad as fuckkkk

Sad about what?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by Nobody: 10:44am On May 12, 2018
Seun, the page is insecure. Please, fix it.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by Dyt(f): 10:46am On May 12, 2018
FannySwindler1:
She couldn't fight for her right(man) , had to let go off him. Doubt if she ever loved him in the first place. Probably she wants to be Dicking around. Her choice and Her happiness. Marriage is not for everyone.

Don't angry me
angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by Nobody: 10:49am On May 12, 2018
mhisbliss:
Now she's free to run loose and ride every tom DICK and harry like a pony, Go girl grin

Inexperienced mentality. She would be used, she would be played, she would lose her sense of dignity, she would lose her sanity, if she ever tries your suggestion.

The best is to pray for a better man, who will honour and dignify her

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by makydebbie(f): 10:51am On May 12, 2018
Mindfulness:

You would advise the husband to fix his marriage if the wife was the cheat?

Leave all these double standard fools.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by AmoryBlacq: 10:54am On May 12, 2018
Mindfulness:

You would advise the husband to fix his marriage if the wife was the cheat?

this is not a gender debate!

gave my opinion on this topic in my third sentence!

my opinion in the last paragraph, circumnavigates around life in general!

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by nnol(m): 10:59am On May 12, 2018
some of the ladies,if you count the number of beds they have slept on,it is enough to open seven general hospitals.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by Nobody: 11:00am On May 12, 2018
AmoryBlacq:

this is not a gender debate!

gave my opinion on this topic in my third sentence!

my opinion in the last paragraph, circumnavigates around life in general!

You want to talk about life in general? My grandma does not throw away things, she has experienced what poverty is and it has shaped her mentality. I have been privileged enough to buy whatever I want so I can afford to throw things away. Now ask my grandma, which life she would have rather lived and she will tell you that her granddaughter had it much easier. Cheers!

I see why you dodged the question. Thought so!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by Nobody: 11:00am On May 12, 2018
nnol:
some of the ladies,if you count the number of beds they have slept on,it is enough to open seven general hospitals.

So?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by Nobody: 11:01am On May 12, 2018
makydebbie:

Leave all these double standard fools.

I am yet to see a man being advised in this nonsensical way. And these people want to be the heads and lead when they cannot even control their d.icks.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by makydebbie(f): 11:07am On May 12, 2018
Mindfulness:

I am yet to see a man being advised in this nonsensical way. And these people want to be the heads and lead when they cannot even control their d.icks.

Imagine someone saying for the sake of their kids. Did the man remember kids when he was cheating? Please ignore this people, they're not worth the stress at all.

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by Nobody: 11:10am On May 12, 2018
makydebbie:

Imagine someone saying for the sake of their kids. Did the man remember kids when he was cheating? Please ignore this people, they're not worth the stress at all.

I don't see how it is good for kids to see their mother suffer.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by Ivanspring(f): 11:17am On May 12, 2018
harmbhrosz:

Lol! Who cares if she stays in the marriage? I'm talking about the custody of her kids

If her husband was a cheat and she provided evidence, the custody of her kids would have been given to her. No court will give the custody of the kids to a cheating husband.

No responsible mothers will prioritize her happiness (with age 30+) over the happiness over her little kids that needs shaping and nurturing.

When you see stories like this on social medias, tend to judge logically, don't just judge issues based on one side of the story

Where was it written that she lost custody of her kids?

Read the post again and notice where she said the court asked her to "ALLOW" Emmanuel Spend Time With His Kids.

She's with the children and the Emmanuel of a man is the one with visiting rights.

Her only problem is that he takes the children out to spend time with the "evil women" she mentioned.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by Thesia(f): 11:18am On May 12, 2018
esbjaygmailco:
WAOOO, you mean you faced all these mess for many years, you are a strong woman.....but a little more patience, prayer and probably counselling would have safe your marriage

Walking out of your marriage is not the solution to the problem, if you truly love your children as you claimed, you will not hand them over to a total stranger (another woman) to cater for. trust me, those children will not forgive you if anything should happen to them.

I sincerely understand what you passed through.

No marriage is perfect

She really loves her Children, that why she left the f*cking cheating damn asshole of a husband... angry

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by nnol(m): 11:20am On May 12, 2018
Mindfulness:

So?
Dnt quote me again bye.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by Rmpopman: 11:27am On May 12, 2018
is it until they poison the woman to gain full freedom of marriage? abi you no read wetin happen to that lawyer man that was killed by his third wife... same thing might happen to dis man too,cause wetin him dey look for wey the first wife no get? Abeg olosho man sef dey
Husty:
All I see is a weak woman who couldn't stand for what rightfully belongs to her: A woman who couldn't hold the home front together for her kids. undecided Now her brain is working in reverse to the extent of celebrating 'divorce'. undecided

Fix your home for the sake of your kids woman!

Biko don't quote me o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by thorpido(m): 11:31am On May 12, 2018
Smh@ people blaming her and saying things like she couldn't keep her marriage.
Better to let the dog loose and be free.That marriage has too much garbage.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by Platony(m): 11:36am On May 12, 2018
She's Pained!!! grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by lizakon001(f): 11:44am On May 12, 2018
People are saying be patient, fight for your man, when will a man ever fight for his woman?. What if she died in the process of fighting for her man?. He gets a new wife isn't it. My dear let go what they society may say, you did the right thing and you should be after your happiness not any man.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by baby124: 11:54am On May 12, 2018
Good for her and congratulations to her.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by lizakon001(f): 11:56am On May 12, 2018
I don't even encourage the idea of the kids staying with the yeye man who can not control his dick.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by ImaIma1(f): 12:03pm On May 12, 2018
AmoryBlacq:

hard but not impossible!

besides she's not blaming the man but the women that runs after him!

wishing her well!

Who wants to waste precious time on a lost cause...especially a man that doesn't see any wong in what he does and isn't ready to even change.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 12, 2018
Husty:
All I see is a weak woman who couldn't stand for what rightfully belongs to her: A woman who couldn't hold the home front together for her kids. undecided Now her brain is working in reverse to the extent of celebrating 'divorce'. undecided

Biko don't quote me o.
abeg shut up! why didn't the cheating husband fight for his own home. it was obvious he didn't value it. you men with the mentality that keeping a marriage is the woman's job and not a team effort should get your head examined. if one person is no longer interested, then it should be cut off. the woman should have left those hoes alone. there are better ways to get revenge than ranting on IG.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 12, 2018
Kobicove:
Why is she telling us all this stories?

I hope she knows she has kids who will grow up to read this in future... undecided
and so? if they read it, what will they do? use ur head joor.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 12, 2018
harmbhrosz:
so since the husband was the best for kids then why are you guys now castigating him here as if he's the devil based on what the wife wrote
Lol cute , but am not castigating the husband if he gets the kids and they can both make it work shared time with the kids, that's not bad am castigating the fact that the mother has to sacrifice happiness just to stay in a troubled marriage just for the kids and the same advice not given to men.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 12, 2018
funmisticqueen:
and so? if they read it, what will they do? use ur head joor.

Seriously we Africans have a warped way of thinking its why we are backwards so who gives fvck if they see it. The kids will prob grow and have troubled marriages also, I don't get all this sheltering and making up appearances.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by BossLaifay(f): 12:40pm On May 12, 2018
Husty:
[s]All I see is a weak woman who couldn't stand for what rightfully belongs to her: A woman who couldn't hold the home front together for her kids. undecided Now her brain is working in reverse to the extent of celebrating 'divorce'. undecided

[/s]
Biko don't quote me o.
Fixed
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by mhisbliss(f): 12:48pm On May 12, 2018
AgricSalt:

Inexperienced mentality. She would be used, she would be played, she would lose her sense of dignity, she would lose her sanity, if she ever tries your suggestion.

The best is to pray for a better man, who will honour and dignify her
Not suggesting anything, read again
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by mhisbliss(f): 12:50pm On May 12, 2018
Tedassie:

And why're you so thrilled?
How did you arrive at that conclusion
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by meobizy(f): 1:06pm On May 12, 2018
Hydrolysis:
Who have noticed that nairaland now have new members every seconds
I did.
Spammers and yahoo boys are running rampant. Somebody doesn't care because he can use the fake number to brag.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by meobizy(f): 1:08pm On May 12, 2018
I like this new attitude Nigerians have to marriage.

Gone are the days when if your marriage was horrible, you'd endure till near-death. Now, if your marriage is useless, divorce the person quick and find another.
There are too many useless people in the world for you to spend time stuck with one.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oyo-ita Gives Parents Of Quintuplets’ House, Job / Nigerian Woman Recreates Her Mother's Photo With Her Own Daughter / Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.