Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,178 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? (60095 Views)

Uzodinma Seals, Demolishes Hotel Belonging To PDP Campaign Chairman, Mike Ikoku / Alvan Ikoku: Panel Indicts Okorocha Over Forceful Acquisition Of Land / Ikoku And Oil Mill T Traders Stop Begging Wike. Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by aribisala0(m): 5:31pm On May 12, 2018
Olatara:
I look like my dad's sister, what confirmation do ppl need again.
She is hairy?
Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by Strikethem: 5:34pm On May 12, 2018
Ladybluecash:
why would u even think of insulting tribe that their women are hairy when u actually have a tribe that the women are dirty and their men 're lazy. Amu anu
Shiiiiii, don't feel pain. Don't get angry with him. Blame World health organization that called your tribe dirtiest in the world. Who doesn't know your tribewomen are the dirtiest. No way you wail, it won't change the fact WHO has made the world to know. Deal with it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by SaintLucia: 5:36pm On May 12, 2018
Olatara:
I am not Igbo, but I am hairy, what can you say abt that?
Ask your mother who your father is.
Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by Olatara(f): 5:36pm On May 12, 2018
aribisala0:

She is hairy?
No! my mom is hairy and her siblings are hairy too, she is from Ogun state. Stop being tribalistic.
Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by Olatara(f): 5:38pm On May 12, 2018
SaintLucia:
Ask your mother who your father is.
I go slap you o, bully
Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by Offpoint: 5:42pm On May 12, 2018
Olatara:
I am not Igbo, but I am hairy, what can you say abt that?
picture or I don't believe
Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by aribisala0(m): 5:42pm On May 12, 2018
Olatara:
No! my mom is hairy and her siblings are hairy too, she is from Ogun state. Stop being tribalistic.
Female hairiness is patrilineally inherited

S you need to make inquiries
Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by LustreChris(m): 5:44pm On May 12, 2018
GreyLaw:
Great Nigerian.

Nigeria still produces great people today, but the lustre of the past is gone, long gone.

Lustre is still here. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by Emmalex45(m): 5:47pm On May 12, 2018
fuckerstard:
Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note?

He's a Nigerian, his face is on the note because he won't stop stealing it back then.. So we decide to put his face on it.. grin

Make una no bite me o.
OLUKU
Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by Postanalyser: 5:52pm On May 12, 2018
Strikethem:
Shiiiiii, don't feel pain. Don't get angry with him. Blame World health organization that called your tribe dirtiest in the world. Who doesn't know your tribewomen are the dirtiest. No way you wail, it won't change the fact WHO has made the world to know. Deal with it.

Lol....after reading this,you will disown your mother and sisters

https://www.nairaland.com/3027257/why-yoruba-sisters-dirty-stinking

Irony of life is when a pig calls someone dirty.Everyone knows that you and your women's dirtiness is legendary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by Olatara(f): 5:52pm On May 12, 2018
aribisala0:

Female hairiness is patrilineally inherited

S you need to make inquiries
Dey there dey speak English, I know my family better.
Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by bobolistica(m): 5:53pm On May 12, 2018
adadike:
Pele o. Before you point one finger at someone, remember d other four are pointing back at you. you prostrate to greet your elders in d morning and cut off their heads at night. how can I ever understand how a homo erectus will eat amala and slimy soup with unwashed hands immediately after bowel movement. if I mention cone heads now,people will say I insulted one tribe that the load of dirt on their women undies can kill all the fishes in d ocean.

Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by Skmoda360(m): 5:53pm On May 12, 2018
ogunholla:
lol, weyrey re o
that guy is super sick.....
Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by aribisala0(m): 5:54pm On May 12, 2018
Olatara:
Dey there dey speak English, I know my family better.
That is what I am saying

Are they reallly your family Just sayin.....
Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by kenex4ever(m): 5:55pm On May 12, 2018
His son prof Chi Ikoku was a great scholar.

He made UNN what it is today when he was VC there, and also made uniport engineering to stand.

I can't start talking about him here. Office in uniport is locked up till date and no one uses it long after his death.
Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by Sarang(f): 5:58pm On May 12, 2018
A Legend indeed..

Rochas will have his face on a statue someday.. grin
Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by Olatara(f): 5:59pm On May 12, 2018
aribisala0:
That is what I am saying

Are they reallly your family Just sayin.....
OK! Have a great day, you are not making any sense.
Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by VFLMazta: 5:59pm On May 12, 2018
Whaoo!! He was 14 years younger than Nigeria, what was the name of his country before Nigeria was created?
Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by emi14: 6:29pm On May 12, 2018
Blackfire:
One day my face will be on a country's monetary note....
Naira or shillings ?
Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by DSDLIVEREPORT: 6:39pm On May 12, 2018
anibirelawal:
Can i call him Legend?
He is just a Humanist who knows the value of knowledge through education: knowing that the formative years is the.most important.
Sir I appreciate you in death because I enjoyed free education through your legislative push which Pa Awolowo saw as necessity .
Ese Sir eyin Pa mejeji
Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by DSDLIVEREPORT: 6:42pm On May 12, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
I only know of Mike Ikoku CEO MIMI'S Place, All Seasons Hotel and MV Lounge Owerri grin

Mike Ikoku @50 birthday celebration last month

My Humble Senator and Incoming Governor of Imo State was there
O ni problem
Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by Cowbuhari: 6:47pm On May 12, 2018
adadike:
Pele o. Before you point one finger at someone, remember d other four are pointing back at you. you prostrate to greet your elders in d morning and cut off their heads at night. how can I ever understand how a homo erectus will eat amala and slimy soup with unwashed hands immediately after bowel movement. if I mention cone heads now,people will say I insulted one tribe that the load of dirt on their women undies can kill all the fishes in d ocean.

nneoma onu gi ehhhhh...ndi ofe mmanu ge tikwa gi ife

1 Like

Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by anibirelawal(m): 6:58pm On May 12, 2018
DSDLIVEREPORT:

He is just a Humanist who knows the value of knowledge through education: knowing that the formative years is the.most important.
Sir I appreciate you in death because I enjoyed free education through your legislative push which Pa Awolowo saw as necessity .
Ese Sir eyin Pa mejeji

What a great soul, may he continue to rest in perfect peace.
Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:04pm On May 12, 2018
Yoruba4Life:

Yaba Left!

Lmao!
Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by Westlander(m): 7:08pm On May 12, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
So it has gotten to this stage abi

You guys don't what Dr Alvan to be on Nigeria note

Marginalization and TRIBALISM again
ipork yoot grin
BiggerbossAmani:
So it has gotten to this stage abi

You guys don't what Dr Alvan to be on Nigeria note

Marginalization and TRIBALISM again
ipork yoot

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by Strikethem: 7:27pm On May 12, 2018
Postanalyser:

Lol....after reading this,you will disown your mother and sisters

https://www.nairaland.com/3027257/why-yoruba-sisters-dirty-stinking

Irony of life is when a pig calls someone dirty.Everyone knows that you and your women's dirtiness is legendary.
After reading what igbo man wrote on nairaland hehehehe. What do I expect, he only wrote that to console himself, his sisters and your entire race moment after World health organization said your tribe is the dirtiest in the world and also disgraced your 3 cities as the top 3 dirtiest in the world. And you want me to take him serious grin. Bros, Igbo man opinion, we don't know, World heath organization WHO, we know. Your tribe is the dirtiest in the world, fact from WHO. Deal with it dirty man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by g0tze: 7:52pm On May 12, 2018
adadike:

Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by Chubhie: 8:08pm On May 12, 2018
I attended Alvan Ikoku primary school owerri.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by SirBunky85(m): 8:21pm On May 12, 2018
scholarsarena:

hahahaha, you are funny.
The man was a great man nonetheless.
yes but he's not respected in aro cuz he no attract any reasonable devpt in his hometown.even his two sons(profs)are not recognized in aro
Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by Yoruba4Life: 9:01pm On May 12, 2018
anibirelawal:
Can i call him Legend?

Extra Stout? Yes! grin
Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by benjanny(m): 9:02pm On May 12, 2018
God bless the poster
Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by GreyLaw(m): 9:52pm On May 12, 2018
LustreChris:

Lustre is still here. grin grin grin grin grin

Hahahahaha... nice one!

I hope you are making a difference in your own little corner.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olujonwo Obasanjo Drags Wife Temitope Adebutu To Court, One Year After Wedding / Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before / Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.