Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? (60093 Views)

Uzodinma Seals, Demolishes Hotel Belonging To PDP Campaign Chairman, Mike Ikoku / Alvan Ikoku: Panel Indicts Okorocha Over Forceful Acquisition Of Land / Ikoku And Oil Mill T Traders Stop Begging Wike. Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by LustreChris(m): 10:40pm On May 12, 2018
GreyLaw:

Hahahahaha... nice one!

I hope you are making a difference in your own little corner.

Yes oooo.
I'm trying my little best.
God will help us all. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by satowind(m): 10:56pm On May 12, 2018
Umu Igbo making Nigeria proud since 1900. Buhari incompetence have made 10 naira useless and soon we will forget about this legend
Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by AroOkigbo(m): 11:32pm On May 12, 2018
johnlvis:
He's an Arochukwu man like me.
You are not alone, bro.
Obinkita, Representing!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by phrankchek(m): 11:46pm On May 12, 2018
Olatara:
OK! Have a great day, you are not making any sense.

You were even wasting your time answering the kid. With his toxic choice of words you'd know he still has some growing up to do. They said when a child talks you'd know how sensible he/she is. There's no gain in tribalism for a person to hate on a fellow human just because of where the person comes from should tell you how low the level of his experience and exposure is
Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:02am On May 13, 2018
AroOkigbo:

You are not alone, bro.
Obinkita, Representing!
Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by moshino(m): 3:47am On May 13, 2018
Blackfire:
One day my face will be on a country's monetary note....

Its already too late for you. You don't have what it takes.
Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by Olatara(f): 6:46am On May 13, 2018
phrankchek:

You were even wasting your time answering the kid. With his toxic choice of words you'd know he still has some growing up to do. They said when a child talks you'd know how sensible he/she is. There's no gain in tribalism for a person to hate on a fellow human just because of where the person comes from should tell you how low the level of his experience and exposure is
Thank you sir.
Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by engrchykae(m): 9:50am On May 13, 2018
Alvan ikoku is a great ipob. If you are looking for a great nigerian. Buhari is the answer
Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by jaxxy(m): 11:48pm On May 15, 2018
aribisala0:

Female hairiness is patrilineally inherited

S you need to make inquiries

Are u a genealogist? Don't waste ur time, just ask ur broda Davido wat he saw in chioma. It will solve ur mysteries and misconceptions about igbo gals.
Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by tomakint: 2:35am On May 30, 2018
adadike:
Pele o. Before you point one finger at someone, remember d other four are pointing back at you. you prostrate to greet your elders in d morning but cut off their heads at night. how can I ever understand how a homo erectus will eat amala and slimy soup with unwashed hands immediately after bowel movement. if I mention cone heads now,people will say I insulted one tribe that the load of dirt on their women undies can kill all the fishes in d ocean.

I swear this lady is mouthed cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin I don laff tire reading this over and over again.
Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by adadike(f): 2:52am On May 30, 2018
tomakint:

I swear this lady is mouthed cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin I don laff tire reading this over and over again.
My best friend, I am loyal sir!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by tomakint: 2:58am On May 30, 2018
adadike:
My best friend, I am loyal sir!

The beautiful one it's been a while.........enjoy yourself.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by AroOkigbo(m): 5:28am On May 30, 2018
maskid:
I go the nursery, primary and secondary school. Alvan ikoku .. a great school indeed
No nursery school in his name ooh!!! tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Hausa Man Burnt In Aba Yesterday / Olujonwo Obasanjo Drags Wife Temitope Adebutu To Court, One Year After Wedding / Governor Emmanuel Udom’s Father’s Burial: Mysterious Rain Pulls Down Structure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.