Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,502 members, 7,812,553 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? (60077 Views)

Uzodinma Seals, Demolishes Hotel Belonging To PDP Campaign Chairman, Mike Ikoku / Alvan Ikoku: Panel Indicts Okorocha Over Forceful Acquisition Of Land / Ikoku And Oil Mill T Traders Stop Begging Wike. Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 12, 2018
LZAA:

laudate and Roger3D wee not like this
cc immhotep onyeoga iceberg3 pointzerom shalomc
If only they will confess that Igbo amaka.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by aribisala0(m): 4:23pm On May 12, 2018
Maxcollins042:

Your mention does not only reek of sheer tribalism but depicts how far you are on the crest of mediocrity.

I have lived in the south west and I can tell you authoritatively that some Yoruba women are also hairy. Therefore, do not showcase your ignorance in a bid to denigrate the women of a particular tribe.
You are right a few Yoruba women might be hairy but those other tuber leg hirsute girls are something else

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by DEBJOCH1(m): 4:25pm On May 12, 2018
aribisala0:
I don't understand how a person will wake up in the morning and greet his parents with kicks or slaps.
How a human entity can consume rocks without drinking water. Let me not mention Flat-ties now before they say I insulted one tribe that their women are hairy
. Are those attribute you mentioned, if true, not better than mining your fellow kin's men skull and sleeping with your mother and sisters as has always been perpetrated by your fore fathers, the consumers of Spirogyra and wasted yam peals which is meant to be consumed by goat, are the attributes you mentioned not better than the aforementioned? Olanihi like you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by Cjrane2: 4:26pm On May 12, 2018
Who are these men and WHY are they on our currency notes?

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by anibirelawal(m): 4:26pm On May 12, 2018
maskid:

Yes please

OK, LEGEND!
Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by skales67(m): 4:27pm On May 12, 2018
Great man. At least he was neater than awolowo. That awo was so dirty in real life that the N100 note printed after him has followed suite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by Mrchippychappy(m): 4:27pm On May 12, 2018
adadike:
Pele o. Before you point one finger at someone, remember d other four are pointing back at you. you prostrate to greet your elders in d morning and cut off their heads at night. how can I ever understand how a homo erectus will eat amala and slimy soup with unwashed hands immediately after bowel movement. if I mention cone heads now,people will say I insulted one tribe that the load of dirt on their women undies can kill all the fishes in d ocean.

Mercy, please mercy, this is overkill. Gaddamit!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by skales67(m): 4:29pm On May 12, 2018
Cjrane2:
Who are these men and WHY are they on our currency notes?

The one in the middle was a dirty smelly oaf with mouth odour just like jagaban. That's why you can never see a neat N100 currency note today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by Maxcollins042(m): 4:31pm On May 12, 2018
aribisala0:

You are right a few Yoruba women might be hairy but those other tuber leg hirsute girls are something else
The fact here remains that few Yoruba women are hirsute, it is not common only amongst the Igbo women.

So any idiot especially one from the Yoruba tribe that is denigrating the hirsute Igbo women should bear this fact at the back of his or her mind that's if he or she has one.

I managed to correct this misconception of yours despite the aura of tribalism soaring around you.
Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by Binchim(m): 4:32pm On May 12, 2018
anibirelawal:
Can i call him Legend?

No call him heineken
Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by aribisala0(m): 4:33pm On May 12, 2018
DEBJOCH1:
. Are those attribute you mentioned, if true, not better than mining your fellow kin's men skull and sleeping with your mother and sisters as has always been perpetrated by your fore fathers, the consumers of Spirogyra and wasted yam peals which is meant to be consumed by goat, are the attributes you mentioned not better than the aforementioned? Olanihi like you.

Molokhia is what was fed to your starving uncles in 1970

Marry sister?

Are you talking of

Mr. Chiadikobi Ezeibekwe

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/03/man-married-sister-apologizes/

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by GMacbeth: 4:36pm On May 12, 2018
[quote author=Mrchippychappy post=67501549]
funke funke do you know you can be prosecuted for this ?
Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by aribisala0(m): 4:36pm On May 12, 2018
Maxcollins042:

The fact here remains that few Yoruba women are hirsute, Simple. I managed to correct this misconception of yours despite the aura of tribalism soaring around you.
Not a misconception when you meet one it is news

With the flattties meeting one that is not hirsute/hairy is big news

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by NeeKlaus: 4:41pm On May 12, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
So it has gotten to this stage abi

You guys don't what Dr Alvan to be on Nigeria note

Marginalization and TRIBALISM again
Your brain is just like that of a Jelly Fish: it's non-existent.
Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by Maxcollins042(m): 4:45pm On May 12, 2018
aribisala0:
Not a misconception when you meet one it is news

With the flattties meeting one that is not hirsute/hairy is big news
Can you please climb down from the crest of tribalism, dimwittedness and mediocrity that you are sitting on and pretend that you are intelligent and reasonable ?

Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by saintneo(m): 4:45pm On May 12, 2018
fuckerstard:
Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note?

He's a Nigerian, his face is on the note because he won't stop stealing it back then.. So we decide to put his face on it.. grin

Make una no bite me o.

That's for N20
Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by Strikethem: 4:46pm On May 12, 2018
LZAA:

michael u again grin
cheesy

Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by Dearlord(m): 4:50pm On May 12, 2018
OP is that all?
All is well
Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by aribisala0(m): 4:51pm On May 12, 2018
Maxcollins042:

Can you please climb down from the crest of tribalism, dimwittedness and mediocrity that you are sitting on and pretend that you are intelligent and reasonable ?
Shinedu! Why all the bombast? It is wasted on me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by skales67(m): 4:54pm On May 12, 2018
DEBJOCH1:

It is finished!

Please shift let me faint die

1 Like

Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by Maxcollins042(m): 4:56pm On May 12, 2018
aribisala0:
Shinedu! Why all the bombast? It is wasted on me

It's true though. Why am I wasting my strength on an unrepentant lazy sod in the first place?
Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by Ladybluecash(f): 5:02pm On May 12, 2018
aribisala0:
I don't understand how a person will wake up in the morning and greet his parents with kicks or slaps.
How a human entity can consume rocks without drinking water. Let me not mention Flat-ties now before they say I insulted one tribe that their women are hairy
why would u even think of insulting tribe that their women are hairy when u actually have a tribe that the women are dirty and their men 're lazy. Amu anu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by DocAdray(f): 5:07pm On May 12, 2018
adadike:
Pele o. Before you point one finger at someone, remember d other four are pointing back at you. you prostrate to greet your elders in d morning and cut off their heads at night. how can I ever understand how a homo erectus will eat amala and slimy soup with unwashed hands immediately after bowel movement. if I mention cone heads now,people will say I insulted one tribe that the load of dirt on their women undies can kill all the fishes in d ocean.

Chisos! This is savage! Fatality!
Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by VanBommel(m): 5:15pm On May 12, 2018
adadike:
Jesus Christ of Nazareth shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by Postanalyser: 5:17pm On May 12, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
So it has gotten to this stage abi

You guys don't what Dr Alvan to be on Nigeria note

Marginalization and TRIBALISM again

Are you addicted to commenting off point,or is it that you read opposite of what we'll read here?
Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by wink2015(m): 5:22pm On May 12, 2018
Apart from the ten naira note where his portrait was pictured as a mark of honour to this great man by the federal government of Nigeria.

The federal college of Education was named after him.

THE ALVAN IKOKU COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, OWERRI

check their website here:

https://www.alvanikoku.edu.ng
Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by Memyselfu2009(m): 5:25pm On May 12, 2018
Funny enough he didn't school abroad but yet he accomplished alot. Honestly we black get brain
Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by ebner70(m): 5:26pm On May 12, 2018
adadike:
my sister you will live long, with this I have fallen in love with you
Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by Olatara(f): 5:28pm On May 12, 2018
aribisala0:
How doI tell how you to ask your mother a difficult question about your origin
I look like my dad's sister, what confirmation do ppl need again.
Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by kalu61(m): 5:28pm On May 12, 2018
johnlvis:
He's an Arochukwu man like me.
wow, which part
Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by Strikethem: 5:30pm On May 12, 2018
aribisala0:

Molokhia is what was fed to your starving uncles in 1970

Marry sister?

Are you talking of

Mr. Chiadikobi Ezeibekwe

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/03/man-married-sister-apologizes/

Habaaa, you shouldn't have reminded him that they do marry their sisters na.
Re: Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? by Olatara(f): 5:30pm On May 12, 2018
kingchris30:
show us or we donbelivit
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Usman Abdullahi: Nigerian Soldier Dies During Fight With Boko Haram (Photo) / Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) / Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.