Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish (9060 Views)

What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? / Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened / ''well Behaved Ladies Are The Ones That Snatch Other Women's Husband'' - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by ubunja(m): 5:43pm On May 12, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

Whoever knows my main knows that I am a liberal minded and tolerant of the opinions of others.
It is usually you who sometimes counter and insult ladies in here and call some guys who defend them as asslickers.So stop playing innocent.
so you're tolerant until ubunja speaks??

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:45pm On May 12, 2018
ubunja:
dick earn the respect of a pvssy? are you normal? dick doesnt have a point to prove. thats why its pvssy with a hymen. pvssy must earn it.
Hence why you are a dunderhead nincompoop you are the one sick here responding to your mentions is becoming nauseating.
No wonder you are not lucky with women now I see clearly.
Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by Preshy561(f): 5:45pm On May 12, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
Yes sis some NL guys do not cease to disappoint.
lmao.cheesy I don't just take them serious.cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:46pm On May 12, 2018
ubunja:
so you're tolerant until ubunja speaks??
I usually ignore you because I hate trading words with dunderheads.
Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by ubunja(m): 5:47pm On May 12, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

Hence why you are a dunderhead nincompoop you are the one sick here responding to your mentions is becoming nauseating.
No wonder you are not lucky with women now I see clearly.
and the insults start flying. ah!! well, fake tolerance* always fades sooner or later.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:48pm On May 12, 2018
Preshy561:
lmao.cheesy I don't just take them serious.cheesy
Exactly and ubunja aka ubuntu is one of them.
Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by ubunja(m): 5:48pm On May 12, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

I usually ignore you because I hate trading words with dunderheads.
yet here you are
Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:49pm On May 12, 2018
ubunja:
and the insults start flying. ah!! well, fake tolerance* always fades sooner or later.
Your problem dunderhead nincompoop.
Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by Preshy561(f): 5:51pm On May 12, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
Exactly and ubunja aka ubuntu is one of them.
ubuntu case deh psychiatric hospital.
Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:51pm On May 12, 2018
ubunja:
yet here you are
It seems I am ready for you today. Anyway you are the hypocrite/joker here not me.
Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:51pm On May 12, 2018
ubunja:
yet here you are
It seems I am ready for you today. Anyway you are the hypocrite/joker here not me.
Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by ubunja(m): 5:51pm On May 12, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

Your problem dunderhead nincompoop.
this craziness you're displaying is the reason men lost respect for women. what kind of Lady speaks like this??

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:52pm On May 12, 2018
Preshy561:
ubuntu case deh psychiatric hospital.
I swear if there is where they can buy sense I would gladly buy for ubuntu.
Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by ubunja(m): 5:54pm On May 12, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

nah sense is overrated. just buy me pvssy and bring it over here

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by Preshy561(f): 5:55pm On May 12, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
hahahahah. that wan is irredeemable. leave him to revel in his stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:56pm On May 12, 2018
ubunja:

this craziness you're displaying is the reason men lost respect for women. what kind of Lady speaks like this??
And with the asinine comments you make on NL what lady on NL and beyond would respect you.
A man with a complete brain and sense doesn't miseducate people.
Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by ubunja(m): 5:57pm On May 12, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

And with the asinine comments you make on NL what lady on NL and beyond would respect you.
A man with a complete brain and sense doesn't miseducate people.
im not the one begging for respect.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 12, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
Oh my goodness
One dunderhead is busy liking his comments.
What sort of weed did that guy take to be brainwashed by ubunja and his useless miseducation threads.
*modified*Now there are two and counting dunderheads who are liking his comments.I feel sorry for the NL guys he is deceiving.
Just so you know, he's the one liking his comments, not NL guys 'cause the ones on this thread are sane. Read their comments. grin

Liking his own crap is the only way to boast his deflated balls. He's not as smart as he thinks.
Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 12, 2018
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:58pm On May 12, 2018
Preshy561:

hahahahah.
that wan is irredeemable. leave him to revel in his stupidity.
True sis if not for the unnecessary attention some NL boys give to his useless threads I am sure he would hide under his shell and beg for sense.
Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by ubunja(m): 5:59pm On May 12, 2018
kimbraa:
Just so you know, he's the one liking his comments, not NL guys 'cause the ones on this thread are sane. Read their comments. grin

Liking his own crap is the only way to boast his deflated balls. He's not as smart as he thinks.
im still waiting for your comeback on that super punch i landed on your jaw.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by Preshy561(f): 5:59pm On May 12, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

True sis if not for the unnecessary attention some NL boys give to his useless threads I am sure he would hide under his shell and beg for sense.
lool,can he ever remember to beg for sense when all his life revolves around pussy?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:00pm On May 12, 2018
kimbraa:

Thanks for the corrections sis,I was really suprised.The guy lacks sense.
Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by ubunja(m): 6:00pm On May 12, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

look at thes two. sis this sis that!! dont make me laugh. are you lesbians?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by ubunja(m): 6:02pm On May 12, 2018
Preshy561:

lool,can he ever remember to beg for sense when all his life revolves around pussy?
pvssy is life. i Bleep it. too bad you cant. no dick.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:02pm On May 12, 2018
Preshy561:

That is the irony he likes women and cannot do without them but comes here to form Alpha and Omega and say trash about women and some dunderhead boys would be hailing him and use asinine words to describe women.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by Preshy561(f): 6:03pm On May 12, 2018
ubunja:
pvssy is life. i Bleep it. too bad you cant. no dick.
what's this one saying?
Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by ubunja(m): 6:04pm On May 12, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

That is the irony he likes women and cannot do without them but comes here to form Alpha and Omega and say trash about women and some dunderhead boys would be hailing him and use asinine words to describe women.
yar i like women.but wont worship. just take my things from between the legs and vamoos

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:05pm On May 12, 2018
ubunja:
look at thes two. sis this sis that!! dont make me laugh. are you lesbians?
Preshy561 do you know where I can buy sense for Ubuntu when did calling and hailing a friend with the word sis result to a lesbian affair?
Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:06pm On May 12, 2018
ubunja:

yar i like women.but wont worship. just take my things from between the legs and vamoos
What a way to console yourself

*crying for ubunja right now*
Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by ubunja(m): 6:06pm On May 12, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

Preshy561 do you know where I can buy sense for Ubuntu when did calling and hailing a friend with the word sis result to a lesbian affair?
you never know with you men hating feminists

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 12, 2018
ubunja:

im still waiting for your comeback on that super punch i landed on your jaw.
You don't know how pathetic you seem right now. That I chose to ignore you simply 'cause it's a waste of my precious time to converse with a guy that would openly abuse his mother doesn't in any way mean you gave me a punch 'cause I haven't seen any punch from you on this thread.

You sound like a juvenile, and I won't be surprised if you're one or probably a fool in his 20s. Don't expect further replies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. / +18: How to Start a Naughty Chat with a Woman and Make Her Love You [Picture] / Dating Ladies With 'k' Leg.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.