Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish (9042 Views)

What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? / Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened / ''well Behaved Ladies Are The Ones That Snatch Other Women's Husband'' - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by ubunja(m): 5:11pm On May 12, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

Men like ubunja are scum.
sue us.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by biacan(f): 5:13pm On May 12, 2018
ubunja:
same goes for you with your intolerance of other people's views.
Aren't you ashamed of yourself sad just look at the way you keep displaying your stupidity...... go get a life..... smh
Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:14pm On May 12, 2018
ubunja:

sue us.
Suing a scumbag like you is a waste of time.
The thing worrying the sick guy that said this could actually be the same thing worrying you.
Go and treat yourself who knows you might be cured.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by ubunja(m): 5:15pm On May 12, 2018
biacan:
Aren't you ashamed of yourself sad just look at the way you keep displaying your stupidity...... go get a life..... smh
im just ashamed of you who cant read a comment and accept you think different and move on.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by ubunja(m): 5:18pm On May 12, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

Suing a scumbag like you is a waste of time.
The thing worrying the sick guy that said this could actually be the same thing worrying you.
Go and treat yourself who knows you might be cured.
see just how powerless you are? cant do anything. just relax. you cant force the world to think like you.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by McBrooklyn(m): 5:18pm On May 12, 2018
What was he high on?? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:21pm On May 12, 2018
ubunja:

see just how powerless you are? cant do anything. just relax. you cant force the world to think like you.
Oh please when we are categorizing human beings you are not included.So your opinion doesn't matter.Of all the sound homo sapiens we would love to have their opinion on issues you ubunja you are not included.
Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by biacan(f): 5:21pm On May 12, 2018
ubunja:
im just ashamed of you who cant read a comment and accept you think different and move on.
Keep quiet before this your disrespectable act cause you alot

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:23pm On May 12, 2018
Oh my goodness
One dunderhead is busy liking his comments.
What sort of weed did that guy take to be brainwashed by ubunja and his useless miseducation threads.
*modified*Now there are two and counting dunderheads who are liking his comments.I feel sorry for the NL guys he is deceiving.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by ubunja(m): 5:24pm On May 12, 2018
biacan:
Keep quiet before this your disrespectable act cause you alot
you want me to disappear so i can stop making a fool out of you? mxm. dont make me vomit

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by ubunja(m): 5:25pm On May 12, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

Oh please when we are categorizing human beings you are not included.So your opinion doesn't matter.Of all the sound homophobic sapiens we would love to have their opinion on issues you ubunja you are not included.
seems like your fingers didnt get the memo. they're still typing my way.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by biacan(f): 5:26pm On May 12, 2018
ubunja:

you want me to disappear so i can stop making a fool out of you? mxm. dont make me vomit
You've been known as a useless boy on this forum so yours actions now aren't exempted from your stupidity.....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by marvelli(f): 5:27pm On May 12, 2018
His mother foolish too? Nahhhh, he must have been drunk at the time.
Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:28pm On May 12, 2018
ubunja:
seems like your fingers didnt get the memo. they're still typing my way.
Whatever dunderhead replying your mentions is making me sick.Learn to respect yourself and try to respect women.
Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by ubunja(m): 5:29pm On May 12, 2018
biacan:
You've been known as a useless boy on this forum so yours actions now aren't exempted from your stupidity.....
and you Ms Useful what has this forum done for you? given you your own Section?
Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by ubunja(m): 5:29pm On May 12, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

Whatever dunderhead replying your mentions is making me sick.Learn to respect yourself and try to respect women.
respect is earned.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by Archangel15: 5:30pm On May 12, 2018
Some people are crying more than the bereaved
Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by Preshy561(f): 5:31pm On May 12, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
Oh my goodness
One dunderhead is busy liking his comments.
What sort of weed did that guy take to be brainwashed by ubunja and his useless miseducation threads.
*modified*Now there are two and counting dunderheads who are liking his comments.I feel sorry for the NL guys he is deceiving.
lmao,what do you expect from ball suckers.grin
Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:31pm On May 12, 2018
cool

Well, if he can't respect his mother then there's no way he will respect all women.
Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by ubunja(m): 5:33pm On May 12, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
cool

Well, if he can't respect his mother then there's no way he will respect all women.

no way. thats why women hate a man who doesnt respect his own mother. they know his heart is a deep freezer.
Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:33pm On May 12, 2018
ubunja:

respect is earned.
Now you know but you have been preaching respect for men because they have a joystick.
Practice what you preach since you believe that respect is earned try and learn some manners who know you could earn the respect of a woman and not force her to give it to you on a platter of gold.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 12, 2018
See his yama yama face.
Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by ubunja(m): 5:34pm On May 12, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

Now you know but you have been preaching respect for men because they have a joystick.
Practice what you preach since you believe that respect is earned try and learn some manners who know you could earn the respect of a woman and not force her to give it to you on a platter of gold.
why must i earn the respect of my own rib?
Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:35pm On May 12, 2018
Archangel15:
Some people are crying more than the bereaved
i am sure you are one of the dunderheads liking his comments.
What is there to cry more than the bereaved incase you don't know the sick boy who went on social media to announce his ill ness insulted women.
Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by biacan(f): 5:36pm On May 12, 2018
ubunja:
and you Ms Useful what has this forum done for you? given you your own Section?
Just listen to yourself

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:37pm On May 12, 2018
ubunja:

no way. thats why women hate a man who doesnt respect his own mother. they know his heart is a deep freezer.

A lot of serial killers they killed their mother first... cool

From that point, the rest is history...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:37pm On May 12, 2018
ubunja:
why must i earn the respect of my own rib?
This one is typing like as of he is a christian now you are referencing the bible.
You better go and earn the respect of a woman and stop trying to make me sick with your comments.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by ubunja(m): 5:38pm On May 12, 2018
lol just look at AmazonTopaz go crazy on everyone who doesnt think like him
Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:38pm On May 12, 2018
Preshy561:
lmao,what do you expect from ball suckers.grin
Yes sis some NL guys do not cease to disappoint.
Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by ubunja(m): 5:40pm On May 12, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

This one is typing like as of he is a christian now you are referencing the bible.
You better go and earn the respect of a woman and stop trying to make me sick with your comments.
dick earn the respect of a pvssy? are you normal? dick doesnt have a point to prove. thats why its pvssy with a hymen. pvssy must earn it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by ubunja(m): 5:41pm On May 12, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

A lot of serial killers they killed their mother first... cool

From that point, the rest is history...
and to be fair their mothers had a hand screwing them up.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:42pm On May 12, 2018
ubunja:
lol just look at AmazonTopaz go crazy on everyone who doesnt think like him
Whoever knows my main knows that I am a liberal minded and tolerant of the opinions of others.
It is usually you who sometimes counter and insult ladies in here and call some guys who defend them as asslickers.So stop playing innocent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Romantic Meanings Of Flowers / What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? / 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.