Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia (60876 Views)

Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by Blackfire(m): 11:01am On May 14, 2018
Ishilove:

So telling you to take Vitamin A is now an 'insult'?? undecided

I was only joking so stop puffing like a python. Jeez

And I am sorry if I overreacted.

Truce.

Brings out my hand * friends.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by Ishilove: 11:18am On May 14, 2018
Blackfire:

And I am sorry if I overreacted.

Truce.

Brings out my hand * friends.
If you were a lady I would have said you are on your period tongue grin

*brings out hand* Friends kiss
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by naptu2: 11:38am On May 14, 2018
Ishilove:

Wait a minute while I go and search for the quote.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by MarieSucre(f): 11:48am On May 14, 2018
Shedrack777:
"the rest of us?" are you a man? woman, go and sit down one side before it comes to your turn, or better go get married while age is still on your side. thank you!

Marry the same men who you defend as bad!! Are you retarded. SMH confused human being.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by Ishilove: 12:10pm On May 14, 2018
naptu2:

Wait a minute while I go and search for the quote.
What quote?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by Blackfire(m): 12:28pm On May 14, 2018
Ishilove:

I am a guy on my period (hustling to get money)

*comes closer *looks u in the eyes.
You're beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 16, 2018
Pavore9:

If one goes into a marriage with the intention to extort, it doesn't end well.

There are good and crazy women in all parts of the world, so one needs to thread carefully with pure intentions when getting involved.

Respect yourself and go back home to go marry wife because na serious high blood pressure otherwise! cheesy

Though there are exceptions.
So sir are you saying that with all your years of travelling you have never dreamt of joining the league of "Team Foreign" or you haven't met really wonderful ladies from other nations? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 16, 2018
Ishilove:

What quote?
Nice blog. You were quite lenient with that mosquito though..
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by Ishilove: 5:00pm On May 16, 2018
dumo1:

Nice blog. You were quite lenient with that mosquito though..
Thanks. I was a lot gentler then grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos / Lady Hawks In The Market As Her Fiance Patronizes Her In Pre-Wedding Photos / Major Sex Scandals That Rocked Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.