Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia (60874 Views)

Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by carpmam: 2:45pm On May 13, 2018
I have seen it all, that man has no taste in woman, the lady resemble one prostitute 4 oboloafor
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by Olukat(m): 2:46pm On May 13, 2018
Do you expect her to say NO at 38? shocked
Congratulations jare
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by Ironi: 2:46pm On May 13, 2018
She must watch out , Nigerians are usually con men.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by MorningDew2017(f): 2:46pm On May 13, 2018
why she no go say yessmiley congrats to them ojare.

....why go abroad?contact @mc_fashion_world for all your Italian wears.,deliveries nationwide.

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by SlamvipeR(m): 2:47pm On May 13, 2018
all na format sha
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 13, 2018
amzee:
The guy has just won a jackpot.

how so?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by Nackzy: 2:48pm On May 13, 2018
Its cool... Don't feel inferior to any kind of girl in this world... psyche any body... I regret not psyching that beautiful army officer during my NYSC... Thats why i can't make that mistake again, if you like be dangote pikin I will work up to... If u like form tough or slap Me... Can never feel inferior to any babe

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 13, 2018
Saviour22:
fine self she no fine tongue wey him for marry Canada woman, na Kenyan woman him go marry.smh angry

If you know the life plan when this man get for this woman. This guy wants to use her.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 13, 2018
Nackzy:
Its cool... Don't feel inferior to any kind of girl in this world... psyche any body... I regret not psyching that beautiful army officer during my NYSC... Thats why i can't make that mistake again, if you like be dangote pikin I will work up to... If u like form tough or slap Me... Can never feel inferior to any babe

Any girl can be manipulated, is just falls on psyching power. With consistency you can get any girl you want provided she is single.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by Antipob777(f): 2:52pm On May 13, 2018
This man must be a developer from the other part of the Niger.

We know them as gold diggers. I won't be surprise to hear later that he has duped this lady and ran away.

Igbos over to you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by PlatoOAU: 2:53pm On May 13, 2018
Congrats to them
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by Nackzy: 2:54pm On May 13, 2018
BiggyB242:

Any girl can be manipulated, is just falls on psyching power. With consistency you can get any girl you want provided she is single.

Biggy ur on Point
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by Pavore9: 2:58pm On May 13, 2018
BiggyB242:

What is the possible best you can get out of someone you manipulated?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by Humility017(m): 3:00pm On May 13, 2018
BiggyB242:

you're right with consistency..you can get any woman.
there is a lady I truly love and I have been asking her out for the past 3 years now.... and recently she has begin to consent to my talks...

so with consistency and patience you can get any lady

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by Maski87: 3:01pm On May 13, 2018
Anyway Totoh nah totoh.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by frank41(m): 3:03pm On May 13, 2018
Saviour22:
fine self she no fine tongue wey him for marry Canada woman, na Kenyan woman him go marry.smh angry

So you have suddenly turned to a perfect matcher?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by MarieSucre(f): 3:06pm On May 13, 2018
Shedrack777:
so she cried because age is not on her side and almost lost hope and maybe thinking of being a baby mama before propose. well, she is still going to be a baby mama because that our brother there looks very much like some who'll chop and clean mouth. believe me!

When people say Nigerian men are bad, we defend them but thank you for showing the world their true nature.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 13, 2018
Humility017:

you're right with consistency..you can get any woman.
there is a lady I truly love and I have been asking her out for the past 3 years now.... and recently she has begin to consent to my talks...

so with consistency and patience you can get any lady

Yes bro, you can have other girls by the side till she gree your own.

Make sure she's worth it, no go make investment for another goal digger.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by Owokanpa(m): 3:09pm On May 13, 2018
Will this return Buhari back to daura in 2019, if no, trash it out..
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by Humility017(m): 3:09pm On May 13, 2018
BiggyB242:

Yes bro, you can have other girls by the side till she gree your own.

Make sure she's worth it, no go make investment for another goal digger.
smiles...thanks brother...
she really worth it... I have know her since when she was a child...
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 13, 2018
HML to them. I pray God grants them all the blessings of marriage.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by moshino(m): 3:11pm On May 13, 2018
amzee:
The guy has just won a jackpot.

Please explain.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by justtoodark: 3:12pm On May 13, 2018
interesting......
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by justtoodark: 3:14pm On May 13, 2018
you africans start to get it...ehhhhh??

even arab african is around to attest to it.....

kodus........

kingsango,come and watch......
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by FrenchyL(m): 3:14pm On May 13, 2018
[quote author=Shedrack777 post=67515819]so she cried because age is not on her side and almost lost hope and maybe thinking of being a baby mama before propose. well, she is still going to be a baby mama because that our brother there looks very much like some who'll chop and clean mouth. believe me![/quote

Chai! Haba bros, let us give our brother a chance nah! He will come through! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by IgboBasthard: 3:17pm On May 13, 2018
Antipob777:
This man must be a developer from the other part of the Niger.

We know them as gold diggers. I won't be surprise to hear later that he has duped this lady and ran away.

Igbos over to you.

You took the words right out of my mouth! They are known everywhere for doing this!

Bloody Biafrans!

Cc Immhotep LZAA and the foolish lot from that side.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by Mirabell24: 3:21pm On May 13, 2018
mhisbliss:
Is it just me? Or the woman in the first pic is not really the one in the third pic, HML to them though
Same lady in the photos
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by justtoodark: 3:22pm On May 13, 2018
IgboBasthard:

You took the words right out of my mouth! They are known everywhere for doing this!

Bloody Biafrans!

Cc Immhotep LZAA and the foolish lot from that side.

sharrap their....!!!!

do you know both of them personaly....!!!!!!?

sharrap their...!!!!

go else where with your negativity......

their are many black men that dream of his situation....!!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by emperorblog(m): 3:31pm On May 13, 2018
well this call for celebration more story on www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by HARDDON: 3:35pm On May 13, 2018
Congrats gee! but do know that you have a lot to contend with.

and you need BIG BALLS!

May the odds be in your favour! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by desmond2pk: 3:35pm On May 13, 2018
Nigeria wan finish kenya?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by piagetskinner(m): 3:38pm On May 13, 2018
she has wealth of experience

I hope she'll be able to submit to her man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Hawks In The Market As Her Fiance Patronizes Her In Pre-Wedding Photos / Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos / My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.