Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia (60870 Views)

Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by KingSango(m): 3:41pm On May 13, 2018
justtoodark:
you africans start to get it...ehhhhh??

even arab african is around to attest to it.....

kodus........

kingsango,come and watch......

The US is predominantly White and whenever a white accuses a black of anything the entire society sides with the white even in the face of clear evidence. Black Americans will side with the whites against another Black unless the Black in question is a member of a Masonic order. These are your Grey Aliens, white and black, working together on behalf of White Supremacy. These incidents are common in America where white privilege is enforced to the expense of humiliating the Black person, incarcerating them, or denying them an obvious right. Here lots of African comments are assuming the woman smelled so bad she deserved to be kicked off the plane along with her children. Like I said, no clear evidence and they switch sides. How come? grin

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by LZAA: 3:55pm On May 13, 2018
IgboBasthard:

You took the words right out of my mouth! They are known everywhere for doing this!

Bloody Biafrans!

Cc Immhotep LZAA and the foolish lot from that side.

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by justtoodark: 3:59pm On May 13, 2018
KingSango:

The US is predominantly White and whenever a white accuses a black of anything the entire society sides with the white even in the face of clear evidence. Black Americans will side with the whites against another Black unless the Black in question is a member of a Masonic order. These are your Grey Aliens, white and black, working together on behalf of White Supremacy. These incidents are common in America where white privilege is enforced to the expense of humiliating the Black person, incarcerating them, or denying them an obvious right. Here lots of African comments are assuming the woman smelled so bad she deserved to be kicked off the plane along with her children. Like I said, no clear evidence and they switch sides. How come? grin

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango

priest.....!!!!!!.

you are embarrasing the darkside na,kilode na....??

what you said is like you are sticking a knife into me chest......

chai......
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by franka19: 4:04pm On May 13, 2018
Why would she cry at 38 she knows the danger ahead if she doesn't get married before 40 yrs. Many ladies are forming big girls as in ' I can do without a man and in the night, they keep using intimacy gadgets and also be dreaming of a man.

There is joy in having someone love you for who you are and to keep you company. If it is not working out, take a walk and never stay in abusive relationship if you cannot find love.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by Shedrack777: 4:06pm On May 13, 2018
MarieSucre:

When people say Nigerian men are bad, we defend them but thank you for showing the world their true nature.
we don't need your defending please. we can play our cards right. thank you!
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by blowjohn(m): 4:16pm On May 13, 2018
mhisbliss:
Is it just me? Or the woman in the first pic is not really the one in the third pic, HML to them though

Is just you.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by okerekeikpo: 4:28pm On May 13, 2018
This want chop left over food
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by Ikpongiton: 4:38pm On May 13, 2018
Authoreety:
Onitcha man
We sabi make this kind investment
igbo man go chop am run
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by AFONJACOW(m): 4:45pm On May 13, 2018
bru use her to exploit Kenya.... typical igbo MAn with igbo sense cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by Pavore9: 4:49pm On May 13, 2018
Ikpongiton:
igbo man go chop am run

Not Kenyan women, especially from the side she is from!

Ask Igbo men who were once married to them and licking their wounds back home in Nigeria and broke while the woman has taken over his business and the children they had together! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by elopico: 4:55pm On May 13, 2018
Cried for the first time?? I doubt dat oh...
damiloladuke:
A Nigerian man whose identity has not been revealed has proposed to a Kenyan Ambassador to Somalia, Ambassador Yvonne Khamati.

Sharing her joyous moment with the world via Instagram, Khamati, 38, posted that she said yes and cried “tears of joy”.

"I said yes. I did. I said it, yes. I cried. For the first time, tears of joy," posted the career diplomat who is currently the deputy ambassador of Kenya at the Kenyan Embassy in Mogadishu

Her announcement was immediately followed by celebratory messages as celebrities congratulated Khamati on her engagement. The man is rumoured to be a Nigerian, Tuco.co.ke reports

The news did not only excite thousands of her social media followers but also local celebrities and other public figures who trickled the comments section with congratulatory messages.

Media personality, Julie Gichuru and Moses Wetangula's daughter Sheila were just but a few celebrities who wished Khamati all the best as she took her relationship to the next level. "Congratulations! Wishing you all the blessings in the world," said an excited Julie.

Here are some of the messages.

Details on when the African Union (AU) African Governance Architecture (AGA) goodwill Ambassador will walk down the aisle are still under wraps.

In 2001, aged of 21, Khamati made history by becoming the youngest person to be elected in the executive committee of the political party, Ford Kenya.

Back when she was just 17, she had served as the international coordinator of the world youth organisation on climate change, engaging world leaders on climate change, at the tail end of the 20th century – long before the phenomenon became a buzzword.

By the time she was 22, she became the youngest person to have been appointed to the East African Parliament. In May 2007, at 24, she was appointed ambassador and permanent representative of Kenya to Ethiopia.

https://lailasnews.com/nigerian-man-proposed-to-kenyan-ambassador-to-somalia-she-said-yes/

lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 13, 2018
Pavore9:

Not Kenyan women, especially from the side she is from!

Ask Igbo men who were once married to them and licking their wounds back home in Nigeria and broke while the woman has taken over his business and the children they had together! cheesy
Oga gist us more. You seem to be talking from years of wealth of experience. shocked cry
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by Pavore9: 5:17pm On May 13, 2018
dumo1:

Oga gist us more. You seem to be talking from years of wealth of experience. shocked cry

If one goes into a marriage with the intention to extort, it doesn't end well.

There are good and crazy women in all parts of the world, so one needs to thread carefully with pure intentions when getting involved.

Respect yourself and go back home to go marry wife because na serious high blood pressure otherwise! cheesy

Though there are exceptions.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by iukpe: 5:47pm On May 13, 2018
She is young compared to our ambassadors appointed after retirement age. Please we don't need change we need to change.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by KingSango(m): 6:23pm On May 13, 2018
justtoodark:

priest.....!!!!!!.

you are embarrasing the darkside na,kilode na....??

what you said is like you are sticking a knife into me chest......

chai......

Sango can't support kicking a mother and her children off a plane for the likes of man whether White, Black, Brown, Green, Orange or Purple. angry

Sango love women and children.

www.undergroundriseup..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by MarieSucre(f): 6:42pm On May 13, 2018
Shedrack777:
we don't need your defending please. we can play our cards right. thank you!

Well your bad name that you're defending is running off in the rest of us so fix it.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by olawonder(m): 6:44pm On May 13, 2018
Na wa for Nigerians on net o! The Honorable lady’s folks hear the news and sent their congratulations, but Naija ppl hear the news and began talking jargons and insults!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by jaxxy(m): 6:52pm On May 13, 2018
Blackfire:
Thé whole pictures look confusing...
The last picture of the woman is not the same as the earlier ones.
In the other picture she is holding 2 male hands,is really confusing.
Are u sure this marriage will last.

Its actually same woman bt the engagement looks fake and fishy. Smtn doesn't look right here. Very controlled and unromantic

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 13, 2018
Successful women and ladies turn me on.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by steeltu(m): 9:07pm On May 13, 2018
Blackfire:
Thé whole pictures look confusing...
The last picture of the woman is not the same as the earlier ones.
In the other picture she is holding 2 male hands,is really confusing.
Are u sure this marriage will last.

You are right. I don't know why people don't do thorough research before commenting just for them to write something written by any blogger and it's news. Why no screenshot of the original post on FB or Twitter.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by CioAngels(f): 9:57pm On May 13, 2018
Just hope he is real.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by Azam101: 10:09pm On May 13, 2018
Shedrack777:
so she cried because age is not on her side and almost lost hope and maybe thinking of being a baby mama before propose. well, she is still going to be a baby mama because that our brother there looks very much like some who'll chop and clean mouth. believe me!
Go and sit down chronic bachelor like you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by Azam101: 10:12pm On May 13, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by Shedrack777: 10:19pm On May 13, 2018
MarieSucre:

Well your bad name that you're defending is running off in the rest of us so fix it.
"the rest of us?" are you a man? woman, go and sit down one side before it comes to your turn, or better go get married while age is still on your side. thank you!
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by Blackfire(m): 10:54pm On May 13, 2018
Ishilove:

Take lots of Vitamin A. Your eyes need them grin

If not that you're a friend of someone I love, I would have lash you...

Yadiba.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by Daboomb: 12:00am On May 14, 2018
amzee:
The guy has just won a jackpot.

She is 38, for krist's sake!

WHich man in his real senses, marry a 38yr old Agadi-nwanyi close to menopause, if he is not a divorcee with seven children already?

jackpot my foot, all you this Gigollo boys sef
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by Ishilove: 12:37am On May 14, 2018
Blackfire:

If not that you're a friend of someone I love, I would have lash you...

Yadiba.
Gerrarahere

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by AngelicBeing: 7:59am On May 14, 2018
amzee:
The guy has just won a jackpot.
l agree, despite the negative news coming out of Kenya sometimes, I can attest to the fact that Kenya girls are very good especially if you meet those with good characters, they will spoil you with love and romance.

I have dated several Kenya girls and mehn, they are good, most Kenya girls prefer to marry foreigners, they prefer them to Kenya men, the few once I dated said that foreign men treats them better than Kenya men and when it comes to sex, a Kenya girl will fvck your brains out, Na you go taya, Na you go dey beg them say you don taya, I like Kenya girls, followed by Ethiopians
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by AngelicBeing: 8:01am On May 14, 2018
Daboomb:

She is 38, for krist's sake!

WHich man in his real senses, marry a 38yr old Agadi-nwanyi close to menopause, if he is not a divorcee with seven children already?

jackpot my foot, all you this Gigollo boys sef
grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by Blackfire(m): 10:25am On May 14, 2018
Ishilove:

Gerrarahere

Are you alright?
I know something is bothering u

But insulting me again you won't like what will happen.

Anas warn your friend.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by rhames(m): 10:28am On May 14, 2018
Nzuri wa subhi
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia by Ishilove: 10:53am On May 14, 2018
Blackfire:

Are you alright?
I know something is bothering u

But insulting me again you won't like what will happen.

Anas warn your friend.

So telling you to take Vitamin A is now an 'insult'?? undecided

I was only joking so stop puffing like a python. Jeez

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos / Tinder Prostitution: A Tax Free Billion Dollar Industry In Nigeria. / Reason Why You Should Have Only One Sexual Partner(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.