Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians (50056 Views)

Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply / Campaign Begins: See Atiku's Advert In Daily Independent Today (picture) / See Atiku's Reaction After APC Announced Lawan As Consensus Candidate (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by frankmoney(m): 5:38pm On May 13, 2018
Rubbish.... Mobile phones would have still found its way to Nigeria atiku or not , come 2019 let's vote for someone who is not in pdp or in APC nough of all this party nonsense

4 Likes

Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by Olalan(m): 5:39pm On May 13, 2018
We need a completely new person, not recycling

1 Like

Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by Jethrolite(m): 5:41pm On May 13, 2018
yanabasee:
Left for me.... Atiku might be corrupt, but he'll be a better ouster and will make a good president that won't be influenced by OBJ and its likes...

With Atiku, issues like the Cabal hijacking the presidency won't be heard....

Atiku is a lone striker...
Atiku will be the best president after Yar Adua.
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by Kingkevin: 5:42pm On May 13, 2018
You must not be a president to move Nigeria forward if you truly love this country.

This is just another political campaign talk to deceive us like your brother buhari did.

Old man go rest and leave the race for us youth or better still support the youths.

4 Likes

Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by Deltatoto: 5:43pm On May 13, 2018
biacan:
I don't know why I love atiku kiss
e don fucccck u give u small thg na
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by Just2gud(m): 5:43pm On May 13, 2018
Dat sowore got me laughing..............quote author=whitebeard post=67523650]Still not gonna vote for u...

Nobody should quote me with sowore abeg..!! I will vote for whom I deem worthy..!![/quote]
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by hypnotic(m): 5:43pm On May 13, 2018
Who is scared of Atiku?
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by Abdulkareem407(m): 5:46pm On May 13, 2018
Atiku, u don ever win primary election

1 Like

Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by Ournews: 5:48pm On May 13, 2018
angry sad
laurel03:
If you like campaign from now till heaven i will not vote for anybody above 60yrs in 2019.. we are tired of recycle polithiefcians.
Atiku Coja... won ko owo ja
Atiku Halliburton... visit Usa
Atiku Ptdf...
Atiku Intel.. etc.
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by BadBradley: 5:48pm On May 13, 2018
Looks like a prearranged tweet to me.

5 Likes

Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by contigiency(m): 5:49pm On May 13, 2018
This reply is apt and straight to the point, evidence based that requires nothing else to convince the questioner.
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by EmmyDJourno: 5:50pm On May 13, 2018
Atiku should just go and sit down abeggg

He is not wanted please

2 Likes

Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by Cornerstone2020(m): 5:50pm On May 13, 2018
madridguy:
RIP Sanni Abacha. You will always be remembered for your effort in Telecommunication sector.

Diversionary tactics
You have failed, why do you Buharists shiver at the mention of the name Atiku?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by puffcity: 5:50pm On May 13, 2018
Ournews:
The former vice president who has his eyes on the presidency had this to say when someone questioned his record as vice president.

SOURCE- https://nairatrend.com.ng/see-atikus-reply-to-a-twitter-user-who-asked-him-how-he-improved-the-standard-of-living-during-his-time-as-vice-president/

#Nairatrend
is this an achievement? Go and rest your peace. We are taking it back! Comes 2019.

1 Like

Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by elegushichilling: 5:53pm On May 13, 2018
If this is all Atiku has to say; He does not worth been the President of this country. You were VP for hw many years and this is all you were able to achieve. No other significant contribution again?

1 Like

Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by greatman247(m): 5:54pm On May 13, 2018
Kalashnikov102:
This idiot could be worst than buhari... I no go jus waste my vote for I'm head

Thank you for just speaking my mind. That bastard Atiku can't be trusted, he will be worst, he is just pretending till he gets the power. What I'm I saying self? He won't taste the power. If PDP choose him as their candidate they will never defeat Buhari. I will rather vote Saraki for me to vote this bastard. He is proven to be betrayal over the years.

1 Like

Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by madridguy(m): 5:55pm On May 13, 2018
grin grin grin Who is Atiku?

Cornerstone2020:

Diversionary tactics
You have failed, why do you Buharists shiver at the mention of the name Atiku?
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by FLYFIRE(m): 5:56pm On May 13, 2018
madridguy:
RIP Sanni Abacha. You will always be remembered for your effort in Telecommunication sector.
Same Abacha bubu said never touched Nigeria's penny. Please tell your god that his family has returned some money including some that he, bubu, helped him steal when he was PTF chairman
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 13, 2018
Kalashnikov102:
This idiot could be worst than buhari... I no go jus waste my vote for I'm head

But you wasted your voted on Buhari and will still do so again.
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by Minemrys: 5:58pm On May 13, 2018
biacan:
uhm, because he's a fulani criminal? Or a muslim terrorist?
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by Minemrys: 5:58pm On May 13, 2018
biacan:
uhm, because he's a fulani criminal? Or a muslim terrorist?
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by AreaFada2: 5:58pm On May 13, 2018
jpphilips:
Atiku is taking his well deserved glory for the privatisation of the telecommunications sector because it was one of the few privatized institutions that survived, conversely, when we talk about privatization scams like the Pentascope that killed Nitel, Alscon scam, Nicon insurance scam and so many others, Atiku supporters will tell us OBJ was in charge. grin grin

Is anyone still in doubt who orchestrated privatization scams all over the country? The culprit has spoken.

Fact is the whole world was just ripe for telecom boom. In fact 4 years earlier, I saw onikeke, bike riders and onirice by the roadside using mobile phones in Cotonou. No country where telecom did not boom. Nigeria was even a late comer.

A country with around 100 million under 40 people at the time of course took the chance to connect with the world. Nigeria had only 500, 000 Nitel landlines. I would take Atiku seriously if Nitel was in pole position of telco like MTN is now. FG sold GSM licences and private sector did the rest.

His only pluses are: he can run a business economy well, knows how to create jobs and he can naturally connect with people across the country far better than Buhari.

6 Likes

Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by taiwolomo1: 5:58pm On May 13, 2018
Saintsamiganja furoyen da?
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by riches4me(m): 5:58pm On May 13, 2018
[quote author=maberry post=67529412]Atiku is corrupt YES
But at least he is not a Bigot and also not as Crude, Insensitive and Intolerant as the Excuse of a president that we currently have
Anything or Anyone but Buhari[/quote
CORRUPTION got where u are today. d most pathetic of it is that you never new they stole ur future. SMH
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by Ikpongiton: 5:58pm On May 13, 2018
it is a plus for any nation,that has a president who is enlightened,educated and independent minded.
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by newoffer: 5:59pm On May 13, 2018
We need a change of.leaders. Atiku and Buhari are the same. We'll be in the in hands of Cabal. We will end up with same crop of leaders. Lets Blacklist bad leaders first before going to the poll

1 Like

Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by riches4me(m): 6:00pm On May 13, 2018
maberry:
Atiku is corrupt YES
But at least he is not a Bigot and also not as Crude, Insensitive and Intolerant as the Excuse of a president that we currently have
Anything or Anyone but Buhari
CORRUPTION got where u are today. d most pathetic of it is that you never new they stole ur future. SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by Greyworld: 6:00pm On May 13, 2018
jpphilips:
Atiku is taking his well deserved glory for the privatisation of the telecommunications sector because it was one of the few privatized institutions that survived, conversely, when we talk about privatization scams like the Pentascope that killed Nitel, Alscon scam, Nicon insurance scam and so many others, Atiku supporters will tell us OBJ was in charge. grin grin

Is anyone still in doubt who orchestrated privatization scams all over the country? The culprit has spoken.
my pain is the pseudo gentility with which he addressed the lad. hmmm
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by Minemrys: 6:00pm On May 13, 2018
yanabasee:
Left for me.... Atiku might be corrupt, but he'll be a better ouster and will make a good president that won't be influenced by OBJ and its likes...

With Atiku, issues like the Cabal hijacking the presidency won't be heard....

Atiku is a lone striker...
like IBB who wrecked Nigeria? Or like GMB back in the days who wrecked the econ0my?
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by ganiyu26(m): 6:00pm On May 13, 2018
yanabasee:

Never voted for Buhari....Never campaigned for Buhari before..Never will

I do not hate Buhari....I just hate everything about his character....
Is buhari character different from Buhari
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 6:01pm On May 13, 2018
Who remembers how we used to recharge MTN then? *555*1*pin ....word from insiders then was that, that “1” was the commission Atiku and his oga OBJ had on every recharge. Yes, EVERY recharge card loaded, they had 1%.

When I got to know, I tried loading my phone without the “1”, and it still worked!

Notice when MTN stopped advertising with the “*555*1*pin”? When OBJ left office.

I don’t like to talk politics, but Mr. Atiku, thanks for bringing telecommunications.... but you reaped off your people too rmbr?

If you as a leader want to serve, SERVE. Don’t play us in the name of “chop, I chop, everybody wins.”

2 Likes

Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by ojotobiloba1: 6:01pm On May 13, 2018
When a president is incompetent, he blames the opposition. When he is intellectually lazy, he blames the youth. When he fails in securing Nigerians, he blames Libyans. A man who appoints the dead will always disappoint the living
Atiku Abubakar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Stages Solidarity Walk For President-Elect Tinubu In Rivers State / Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You / Profile of Ibrahim Gambari, Buhari's New Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.