Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians (50060 Views)

Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply / Campaign Begins: See Atiku's Advert In Daily Independent Today (picture) / See Atiku's Reaction After APC Announced Lawan As Consensus Candidate (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by ngwababe(f): 11:52pm On May 13, 2018
This man just wan upgrade him profile,simple!
Why won't they bring out a youth? Does it mean none of their SSAs, SAs, PAs is/are reliable?
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by bluecircle470: 12:00am On May 14, 2018
madridguy:
RIP Sanni Abacha. You will always be remembered for your effort in Telecommunication sector.

Guy, make research and have credible info b4 commenting........
Late Abacha was the one who thwarted the coming in of mobile phones and telecommunications in 1998 just because of his greed, wanting to have to himself 50kobo from every calls made.
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by Felixv: 12:41am On May 14, 2018
for all his 8yrs he can confidently boast of 'helping' create one thing-- oh,least we forget he also made a lot of money for himself --created his own university instead of 'helping' the state universities.

this is a man that is scared of going to the united states
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by zudozz: 12:43am On May 14, 2018
some people, human beings, youths would believe this Atiku has their interest at heart. I mean mostly graduates with 3 .. 4 degrees.. even phd voted for muhammED Buhari..n now his nephews/herdsmen are killing their relatives all over d place.. We can believe anything in this country. Especially when your younger brothers mates are presidents of France autsria n canada. Then you still allow yourself to be used by this old people. who have been ruling this country since 1960. Sometimes I wonder why some people actually went to school They went to school for them to keep voting for the exhumed corpse of their forefathers! I swear if tafawa belewa n zik were to be alive today some of us would have voted for them.. then from d pooling booths we buy bottles of codeine n tramadol sit in one ogogoro joint and wasting our lives.

Atiku Abubakar my Aaasss!!!!
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by adeboizy11(m): 1:03am On May 14, 2018
kapelvej:
Because he represnts a liberal fulani and detrabilised and religious free fulani. Uunlike the dullard

He's not a fulani, he is frm kilba in adamawa. Only claims fulani for political reasons. Just like bukola saraki who doesn't claim being yoruba.
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by emerged01(m): 4:28am On May 14, 2018
yanabasee:
Left for me.... Atiku might be corrupt, but he'll be a better ouster and will make a good president that won't be influenced by OBJ and its likes...

With Atiku, issues like the Cabal hijacking the presidency won't be heard....

Atiku is a lone striker...
It is just a waste of vote voting for these old people. We want new face,a youth to take the mantle of leadership. I'm tired seeing the same set of people running the affairs of this nation.
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by SLam231: 5:28am On May 14, 2018
Yes he might not be a saint but I believe he can not be controlled by those blood suckers, he will be less controlled by cabals because he knows the game...yes he will loot but bet me he will move Nigerian ahead from what we got now...and he is the only one that all these assholes will be afraid of because he is a big dog too....and I want to see why OBJ is afraid of this man.
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by Kalashnikov102(m): 6:15am On May 14, 2018
udemzy101:

But you wasted your voted on Buhari and will still do so again.

once bitten , twice shy ...if you don't know you no go know sad
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by Ournews: 9:35am On May 14, 2018
grin
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by IamPlato(m): 10:05am On May 14, 2018
biacan:
Bia you don mature abi undecided nke gi opur eh gbarfuo undecided

Who be atiku when all this spicy all over me must trap am......

Good Morning Generalqueen
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by biacan(f): 10:23am On May 14, 2018
IamPlato:

Good Morning Generalqueen
Hello good morning how is the stress of yesterday smiley
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by IamPlato(m): 10:31am On May 14, 2018
biacan:
Hello good morning how is the stress of yesterday smiley

I Have Been Able To Manage All The Stress. Including The ones You Added
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by biacan(f): 10:36am On May 14, 2018
IamPlato:

I Have Been Able To Manage All The Stress. Including The ones You Added
Or the ones preshy added undecided

You this boy I go beat you oooo

Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by IamPlato(m): 10:42am On May 14, 2018
biacan:
Or the ones preshy added undecided

You this boy I go beat you oooo

Sharap!
Preshy didnt Stress Me...

Na You... Hope You Have Agreed With The Atiku money Sharing tongue
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by biacan(f): 10:55am On May 14, 2018
IamPlato:

Sharap!

Preshy didnt Stress Me...

Na You... Hope You Have Agreed With The Atiku money Sharing tongue
No be preshy wey I no.... she has now join bad gang lipsrsealed

Agree waiting sad you better comply with my decisions cool
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by IamPlato(m): 10:58am On May 14, 2018
biacan:
No be preshy wey I no.... she has now join bad gang lipsrsealed

Agree waiting sad you better comply with my decisions cool

shocked Preshy join Bad Gang? sad

Ok We Will Share 50-50
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by biacan(f): 11:03am On May 14, 2018
IamPlato:

shocked Preshy join Bad Gang? sad

Ok We Will Share 50-50
Whisper into his ears ( I leant that ubu...j is teaching her some bad habit lipsrsealed )

Never rather it will be 5-95 wink
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by jpphilips(m): 11:06am On May 14, 2018
positivethought:
The Telecom sector succeeded because of the opportunity of easily recouping investment not because of government strategies,the absence of this same time easy opportunity in the other sector caused their failure he power, just watch now that government has given the go ahead for private companies to generate n sell power directly to consumers without government Involvment how the power sector will witness rapid change,Atiku did his best to make the privatisation possible considering the opposition then,it was not his responsibilities to go n manage the privatized firms, even the Telecom companies had to invest a lot to achieve success in contrast to the terms of granting them operating licenses,yes Atiku did his best n should rightly take some credit.but if you know of corrupt acts perpetrated by Atiku in the privatisation programme then please educate us.

I don't know if you want to make a statement of fact or the usual Atiku our man rhetoric, listen good! The good job Atiku did was liberalizing the telecoms industry, he did it by privatizing Nitel, before then, Nitel was a Govt monopoly, but that job Atiku did was made easier by the then NCC chairman Ndukwe.
Ndukwe invited and licensed MTN & Econet both at the time were willing to be part of the GSM license auction. Also note that Ndukwe auctioned those licenses in 2001 while Atiku sold NITEL in 2003 but of course everything passed through the VP so i will definitely give him the credit.

However, where Atiku raped Nigeria was when in connivance with the then BPE DG, midget El rufai, changed the BPE regulations to favour their proxy company Pentascope, a company in a one room apartment in London, otherwise wouldn't qualify to bid let alone win, after they took control of Nitel, Pentascope liquidated NITEL and absconded with 100b naira an amount believed to be in Atiku and El rufai's pocket.

Fear Atiku, Atiku is in the Mould of Abacha in corruption.

1 Like

Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by jpphilips(m): 11:13am On May 14, 2018
Felixv:
for all his 8yrs he can confidently boast of 'helping' create one thing-- oh,least we forget he also made a lot of money for himself --created his own university instead of 'helping' the state universities.

this is a man that is scared of going to the united states

Atiku is on a US visa ban, he bribed Jefferson a congressman, FBI discovered the money in a freezer in Jefferson's home, jefferson was jailed, Atiku discharged from the US never to return, later sold his home imagine the criminal Nigerians are asking for?
I hope pontius pilate won't be the judge this time.

Read here

http://saharareporters.com/2018/03/15/blocked-america-atiku-sells-controversial-295-million-us-home

1 Like

Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by IamPlato(m): 11:23am On May 14, 2018
biacan:
Whisper into his ears ( I leant that ubu...j is teaching her some bad habit lipsrsealed )

Never rather it will be 5-95 wink

shocked Ubun what?! Preshy will Never Do That To Me. Never! cry

Are You A Thief? Look At This Small Girl o... How Can You Take Bigger Than Your Senior Brother? I Even Pity You Share The Money Equally
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by biacan(f): 11:26am On May 14, 2018
IamPlato:

shocked Ubun what?! Preshy will Never Do That To Me. Never! cry

Are You A Thief? Look At This Small Girl o... How Can You Take Bigger Than Your Senior Brother? I Even Pity You Share The Money Equally
They there make pant they wear you cheesy

You're not getting anything again sad
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by jpphilips(m): 11:29am On May 14, 2018
Greyworld:

my pain is the pseudo gentility with which he addressed the lad. hmmm

Criminals are never harsh, they are smooth operators, Atiku is in the mould of Abacha, Evans and Anini in terms of volume of criminal proceeds, Atiku had the mind to sell Nicon insurance to Jimoh ibrahim when the whole world told him the documents were forged, Atiku went ahead and sold to him, few years later, Nicon vanished, all their assets striped and sold, Atiku and Jimoh smiled to the bank while Nigerians groaned, fear Atiku!!.

1 Like

Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by jpphilips(m): 11:32am On May 14, 2018
AreaFada2:

Fact is the whole world was just ripe for telecom boom. In fact 4 years earlier, I saw onikeke, bike riders and onirice by the roadside using mobile phones in Cotonou. No country where telecom did not boom. Nigeria was even a late comer.

A country with around 100 million under 40 people at the time of course took the chance to connect with the world. Nigeria had only 500, 000 Nitel landlines. I would take Atiku seriously if Nitel was in pole position of telco like MTN is now. FG sold GSM licences and private sector did the rest.

His only pluses are: he can run a business economy well, knows how to create jobs and he can naturally connect with people across the country far better than Buhari.

Atiku is not a competitor to buhari politically, if Atiku does restitution of all the money he stole from Nigerians, he wont have a dime to run his campaign.

1 Like

Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by IamPlato(m): 11:33am On May 14, 2018
biacan:
They there make pant they wear you cheesy

You're not getting anything again sad
Preshy Why cry Somebody Should Give Me Sniper to Drink sad

No More Atiku for You then
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by biacan(f): 11:38am On May 14, 2018
IamPlato:
Preshy Why cry Somebody Should Give Me Sniper to Drink sad

No More Atiku for You then

You reach to stop me from seeing atiku undecided
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by opeyemicollins(m): 11:42am On May 14, 2018
atiku,a useless man
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by jpphilips(m): 12:29pm On May 14, 2018
psychologist:
Taa

We all know that all past Vp 's has been literally useless, starting from atiku to Sambo and now PYO...

The office of the Vice president is very lucrative especially when it comes to running the economy, A very corrupt person like Atiku made fortunes from that office.

1 Like

Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by IamPlato(m): 12:55pm On May 14, 2018
biacan:
You reach to stop me from seeing atiku undecided

So You Dont Know That Atiku use To Come To My House... We De Enter Club Together
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by biacan(f): 1:00pm On May 14, 2018
IamPlato:

So You Dont Know That Atiku use To Come To My House... We De Enter Club Together
I'm currently on his bed right now cool
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by IamPlato(m): 1:16pm On May 14, 2018
biacan:
I'm currently on his bed right now cool

shocked

How Did You Get There Without My Approval undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo Wears Made In Aba Attire (Photos) / Xenophobia: No Nigerian Killed In South Africa - Presidency / INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.