Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians (50044 Views)

Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply / Campaign Begins: See Atiku's Advert In Daily Independent Today (picture) / See Atiku's Reaction After APC Announced Lawan As Consensus Candidate (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by positivethought: 8:09pm On May 13, 2018
yanabasee:
Left for me.... Atiku might be corrupt, but he'll be a better ouster and will make a good president that won't be influenced by OBJ and its likes...

With Atiku, issues like the Cabal hijacking the presidency won't be heard....

Atiku is a lone striker...
Thank you my brother,even on the issue of corruption I have always challenge those making those accusations to please state specifically the corrupt acts of Atiku for Nigerians to judge,but I have not seen any except continuous baseless accusations just to tarnish the man's image.
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by LydayBobo(m): 8:15pm On May 13, 2018
But one VP said Mobile Telephone is not for poor man while using Turaya...
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by maisauki: 8:15pm On May 13, 2018
biacan:
I don't know why I love atiku kiss
what are you waiting for? Goan propose to him na! Picture lover
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by AirUnseen: 8:17pm On May 13, 2018
yanabasee:
Left for me.... Atiku might be corrupt, but he'll be a better ouster and will make a good president that won't be influenced by OBJ and its likes...

Ño lone striker in politics
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by sozie(m): 8:22pm On May 13, 2018
one thing.way worse than an uneducated thief as a president is an educated thief as a president.we no want
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by positivethought: 8:27pm On May 13, 2018
jpphilips:
Atiku is taking his well deserved glory for the privatisation of the telecommunications sector because it was one of the few privatized institutions that survived, conversely, when we talk about privatization scams like the Pentascope that killed Nitel, Alscon scam, Nicon insurance scam and so many others, Atiku supporters will tell us OBJ was in charge. grin grin

Is anyone still in doubt who orchestrated privatization scams all over the country? The culprit has spoken.
The Telecom sector succeeded because of the opportunity of easily recouping investment not because of government strategies,the absence of this same time easy opportunity in the other sector caused their failure he power, just watch now that government has given the go ahead for private companies to generate n sell power directly to consumers without government Involvment how the power sector will witness rapid change,Atiku did his best to make the privatisation possible considering the opposition then,it was not his responsibilities to go n manage the privatized firms, even the Telecom companies had to invest a lot to achieve success in contrast to the terms of granting them operating licenses,yes Atiku did his best n should rightly take some credit.but if you know of corrupt acts perpetrated by Atiku in the privatisation programme then please educate us.

2 Likes

Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by Kabaka100: 8:37pm On May 13, 2018
jpphilips:
Atiku is taking his well deserved glory for the privatisation of the telecommunications sector because it was one of the few privatized institutions that survived, conversely, when we talk about privatization scams like the Pentascope that killed Nitel, Alscon scam, Nicon insurance scam and so many others, Atiku supporters will tell us OBJ was in charge. grin grin

Is anyone still in doubt who orchestrated privatization scams all over the country? The culprit has spoken.

Wish more Nigerians will understand how the system operates and works like u do
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by Ratello: 8:41pm On May 13, 2018
Atiku just killed it here.....such a smart move
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by IamPlato(m): 8:47pm On May 13, 2018
biacan:

Sugar Daddy Loading...
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by biacan(f): 8:53pm On May 13, 2018
IamPlato:

Sugar Daddy Loading...
I'll gladly accept the offer cheesy I want assurance biko..... you better be happy for me because once he reply my mails you'll eat from the stolen money cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by IamPlato(m): 8:57pm On May 13, 2018
biacan:
I'll gladly accept the offer cheesy I want assurance biko..... you better be happy for me because once he reply my mails you'll eat from the stolen money cheesy cheesy
hahahahahahaha you Are Funny...

Infact I Will Begin Prayers this Night. We Must Eat From This National Cake...
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:12pm On May 13, 2018
Paid advert.
Who's fooling who?
Politically orchestrated.
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 13, 2018
carpmam:
Atiku may be an old man or a recycled politician but he has what it takes to pilot our affairs positively, he is even more refined than our daura presido, I think we should give him a chance, besides Malaysia just elected their ancestor as a president

Malaysia is nothing like Nigeria.

The average Malaysian is far more advanced than the average Nigerian.

Malaysia works as a Country, Same can't be said for Nigeria.

Meanwhile world over, Politics is for the old.
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by biacan(f): 9:17pm On May 13, 2018
IamPlato:
hahahahahahaha you Are Funny...

Infact I Will Begin Prayers this Night. We Must Eat From This National Cake...
Team sugar daddy tongue

Your better be careful with your prayers biko whistle blowers are everywhere ike ndu efcc ar durum cheesy
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by royalchallenge(m): 9:21pm On May 13, 2018
The Telecoms sector was already privatized before (2003) the fall out with his principal(OBJ). It was becos of the 3term agenda that precipitated their disagreement.
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by IamPlato(m): 9:22pm On May 13, 2018
biacan:
Team sugar daddy tongue

Your better be careful with your prayers biko whistle blowers are everywhere ike ndu efcc ar durum cheesy

My Dear Dont Worry... I Will Pray Small Small... I Will Not Loud The Volume
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by biacan(f): 9:26pm On May 13, 2018
IamPlato:

My Dear Dont Worry... I Will Pray Small Small... I Will Not Loud The Volume
OK my eyes on you cool
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by enonche85(m): 9:29pm On May 13, 2018
yanabasee:

Very true!. Atiku is one of the only 2 northerners I might consider voting in 2019...the 2nd is Gombe state govnor.

1 Like

Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by IamPlato(m): 9:31pm On May 13, 2018
biacan:
OK my eyes on you cool

But The Sharing Will Be 60-40... You Will Take 40...
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by biacan(f): 9:35pm On May 13, 2018
IamPlato:

But The Sharing Will Be 60-40... You Will Take 40...
Mpia gi eh sad which day you begin touch money common take 10% and get out from here undecided
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by OHOnairaland: 9:38pm On May 13, 2018
[s]Left for me.... Atiku might be corrupt, but he'll be a better ouster and will make a good president that won't be influenced by OBJ and its likes...

Atiku is a lone strike[/s]

Atiku the head/leader of Fulani headsmen and someone is still considering him for presidency! OURMUMUNEVERDO. Someone that faulted the referring of fulani headsmen as killers.

The country Nigeria is a failed state. And is showing no sign of rising again like during Jonathan's regime.

Some people just like Nigeria the way it is.
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by Azam101: 9:38pm On May 13, 2018
biacan:
Because you are corrupt too
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by IamPlato(m): 9:39pm On May 13, 2018
biacan:
Mpia gi eh sad which day you begin touch money common take 10% and get out from here undecided

10 what undecided

Ifa Slap You you Will Forget Your Account Number.

I Will Teach You The Steps To Trap Him so I Will Take Higher Percentage.
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by biacan(f): 9:56pm On May 13, 2018
IamPlato:

10 what undecided

Ifa Slap You you Will Forget Your Account Number.

I Will Teach You The Steps To Trap Him so I Will Take Higher Percentage.
Bia you don mature abi undecided nke gi opur eh gbarfuo undecided

Who be atiku when all this spicy all over me must trap am......
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by grandstar(m): 9:58pm On May 13, 2018
madridguy:
RIP Sanni Abacha. You will always be remembered for your effort in Telecommunication sector.

What useless effort?

I remember paying 882 naira to make a 3 minute foriegn call.That's how much a calling card to call overseas cost.

In 1999 when OBJ came on board, there was barely 1million lines for 100m people and that was even a generous number.

Abacha did zilch. Stop praising hubris

2 Likes

Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by Max24: 10:00pm On May 13, 2018
Atiku will say what he means and mean what he says. He will not need litany of media aides to correct his gaffes
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by bankoleben(m): 10:05pm On May 13, 2018
naijjaman:

You skipped your medication again. undecided

I guess this post is a result of unlocked phone keypad in the pocket.
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by Rexnegro(m): 10:16pm On May 13, 2018
yanabasee:

my Broda that is how they all appear before election... believe nigeria politicians at Ur own peril
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by naijjaman(m): 10:21pm On May 13, 2018
bankoleben:

I guess this post is a result of unlocked phone keypad in the pocket.

Whatever! Try not to let that unlocked keypad lead you on a dangerous path. undecided
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by SirBunky85(m): 10:59pm On May 13, 2018
yanabasee:

your last paragraph of being unable to be influenced would be d main reason wike wont allow him get the ticket
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by Investordaves: 11:13pm On May 13, 2018
Atiku is truly the only one to replace Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking / Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" / Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.