Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians (50058 Views)

Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply / Campaign Begins: See Atiku's Advert In Daily Independent Today (picture) / See Atiku's Reaction After APC Announced Lawan As Consensus Candidate (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by biacan(f): 1:19pm On May 14, 2018
IamPlato:

shocked

How Did You Get There Without My Approval undecided
I guess I should wait for your approval before I open leg undecided
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by IamPlato(m): 1:21pm On May 14, 2018
biacan:
I guess I should wait for your approval before I open leg undecided

Dont You Dare Open Those Legs... We Have To Conclude Our Deal.
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by biacan(f): 1:24pm On May 14, 2018
IamPlato:

Dont You Dare Open Those Legs... We Have To Conclude Our Deal.
Your deal is to wash my undies I don't know why you're still wasting my time instead of you to get back at work sad
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by IamPlato(m): 1:26pm On May 14, 2018
biacan:
Your deal is to wash my undies I don't know why you're still wasting my time instead of you to get back at work sad

I Forgot To Tell You. Atiku has HIV
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by biacan(f): 1:29pm On May 14, 2018
IamPlato:

I Forgot To Tell You. Atiku has HIV
So does that stops me from dating him since I know I can secure a wealth of life.... cool
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by IamPlato(m): 1:32pm On May 14, 2018
biacan:
So does that stops me from dating him since I know I can secure a wealth of life.... cool

We Must Share That Wealth if Not I Will Open Your Peacock ynash
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by biacan(f): 1:38pm On May 14, 2018
IamPlato:

We Must Share That Wealth if Not I Will Open Your Peacock ynash
Mpia gi eh sad so nah president food you won chop undecided
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by IamPlato(m): 1:47pm On May 14, 2018
biacan:
Mpia gi eh sad so nah president food you won chop undecided
if You Know You Dont Want Me to Blow Whistle we Will Share
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by biacan(f): 1:51pm On May 14, 2018
IamPlato:
if You Know You Dont Want Me to Blow Whistle we Will Share
I accept sad but make we first share that take away wey you carry go house that day cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by IamPlato(m): 1:57pm On May 14, 2018
biacan:
I accept sad but make we first share that take away wey you carry go house that day cheesy cheesy cheesy

No Problem...

Come Around In The Evening And Collect Your Share wink
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by biacan(f): 2:00pm On May 14, 2018
IamPlato:

No Problem...

Come Around In The Evening And Collect Your Share wink
I can't come preshy is waiting at the Conner with acid embarassed orcholi pur mu oku embarassed
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by IamPlato(m): 2:03pm On May 14, 2018
biacan:
I'm currently on his bed right now cool

shocked

How Did You Get There Without My Approval
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by IamPlato(m): 2:05pm On May 14, 2018
biacan:
I can't come preshy is waiting at the Conner with acid embarassed orcholi pur mu oku embarassed

grin

Na You Cause Am Na. No Worry She Don Calm down.

I Talked With Her
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by biacan(f): 2:10pm On May 14, 2018
IamPlato:

grin

Na You Cause Am Na. No Worry She Don Calm down.

I Talked With Her
She warned me seriously that she can give me anything I want but can't trade you for anyone.... I'm afraid embarassed
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by IamPlato(m): 2:13pm On May 14, 2018
biacan:
She warned me seriously that she can give me anything I want but can't trade you for anyone.... I'm afraid embarassed

Is It Not To Collect Your Money?

Oya come And Collect Your Money And Be Going...

I Don Calm Her
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by biacan(f): 2:18pm On May 14, 2018
IamPlato:

Is It Not To Collect Your Money?

Oya come And Collect Your Money And Be Going...

I Don Calm Her
Make I come so that you and bariga boys go use me play match undecided
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by IamPlato(m): 2:23pm On May 14, 2018
biacan:
Make I come so that you and bariga boys go use me play match undecided

Who Told You I Stay In Bariga undecided
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by biacan(f): 2:28pm On May 14, 2018
IamPlato:

Who Told You I Stay In Bariga undecided
Where do you stay undecided
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by IamPlato(m): 2:29pm On May 14, 2018
biacan:
Where do you stay undecided

In A VIP county undecided
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 14, 2018
jpphilips:

Good info

Bros you have done well to chronicle these evils. If you could please give sources, perhaps some of us may start asking him about these things on Twitter let's see how he defends them. Thank you.
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by biacan(f): 2:45pm On May 14, 2018
IamPlato:

In A VIP county undecided
Mpia gi eh undecided
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by jpphilips(m): 6:31pm On May 14, 2018
TheLordIsGr8:

Bros you have done well to chronicle these evils. If you could please give sources, perhaps some of us may start asking him about these things on Twitter let's see how he defends them. Thank you.

Google the affected companies if you were not born between 2002-2007, are you new in Nigeria?
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by AreaFada2: 9:13am On May 15, 2018
jpphilips:

Atiku is not a competitor to buhari politically, if Atiku does restitution of all the money he stole from Nigerians, he wont have a dime to run his campaign.

What restitution has Buhari done for toppling our nascent democracy in 1984? Denying us the chance to build a democratic culture at a time we still had more respect among the comity of nations? The chance to experiment and improve democratic culture back then that we are only just trying to do now?

That treasonous crime is far worse than corruption. So bad it carries death sentence while corruption doesn't.
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by jpphilips(m): 2:22pm On May 15, 2018
AreaFada2:

What restitution has Buhari done for toppling our nascent democracy in 1984? Denying us the chance to build a democratic culture at a time we still had more respect among the comity of nations? The chance to experiment and improve democratic culture back then that we are only just trying to do now?

That treasonous crime is far worse than corruption. So bad it carries death sentence while corruption doesn't.

You are absolutely correct, a quick one, should I kill your father because someone else killed your mother?
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 15, 2020
SLam231:
Yes he might not be a saint but I believe he can not be controlled by those blood suckers, he will be less controlled by cabals because he knows the game...yes he will loot but bet me he will move Nigerian ahead from what we got now...and he is the only one that all these assholes will be afraid of because he is a big dog too....and I want to see why OBJ is afraid of this man.

Are you a PDP supporter?
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by samictelecoms(m): 4:12pm On Apr 15, 2020
Hun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You / Profile of Ibrahim Gambari, Buhari's New Chief Of Staff / Olusegun Obasanjo Wears Made In Aba Attire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.