Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Man Found Inside Canal In Lagos, Handed Over To The Police (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Found Inside Canal In Lagos, Handed Over To The Police (Photos) (31570 Views)

26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) / Missing Adewura Bello Found Dead In A Canal In Lagos / "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Found Inside Canal In Lagos, Handed Over To The Police (Photos) by Geesaintagape: 7:57pm On May 14, 2018
Codeine frustration
Re: Man Found Inside Canal In Lagos, Handed Over To The Police (Photos) by Pain(m): 8:03pm On May 14, 2018
Gutter Water is the cheapest drug on the planet. It is free at zero cost.
Re: Man Found Inside Canal In Lagos, Handed Over To The Police (Photos) by emmpire: 8:06pm On May 14, 2018
Wear socks how?
Don't understand your question.

lonelydora:
I'm not trying to digress but why do boys and (sometimes girls) wear socks like this?
Re: Man Found Inside Canal In Lagos, Handed Over To The Police (Photos) by stonemasonn: 8:47pm On May 14, 2018
ShyCypher:
Don't be surprised if he claims to have fallen from heaven.

That was the excuse the last time somethin' like this happened in the South Waste, precisely Ile-Ife...
hahahahahaha guy if I catch you ehnn!
Re: Man Found Inside Canal In Lagos, Handed Over To The Police (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 14, 2018
lonelydora:
I'm not trying to digress but why do boys and (sometimes girls) wear socks like this?
Na fashion

1 Like

Re: Man Found Inside Canal In Lagos, Handed Over To The Police (Photos) by yommen: 9:04pm On May 14, 2018
[quote author=forreelinc post=67559702]he must be an afonja[/quote

He is he is an Afonja or not, that has not changed the fact that people like Trump sees black men like you and him as MONKEYS!
Re: Man Found Inside Canal In Lagos, Handed Over To The Police (Photos) by brookz: 9:32pm On May 14, 2018
Maybe he's a Member of Village People's Club ( VPC ).
Re: Man Found Inside Canal In Lagos, Handed Over To The Police (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 9:37pm On May 14, 2018
lonelydora:
Harmattan is here!

1 Like

Re: Man Found Inside Canal In Lagos, Handed Over To The Police (Photos) by Danabu(m): 9:45pm On May 14, 2018
lonelydora:

Leprosy

1 Like

Re: Man Found Inside Canal In Lagos, Handed Over To The Police (Photos) by thanki410(m): 11:28pm On May 14, 2018
Maybe it was a suicide attempt , but he didnt die his die ....
Re: Man Found Inside Canal In Lagos, Handed Over To The Police (Photos) by forreelinc(m): 5:33am On May 15, 2018
[quote author=yommen post=67564566][/quote]
grin lol trump na person?
E be like say you no dey watch news abeg Google trump and see who better pass btwn him and monkey
Re: Man Found Inside Canal In Lagos, Handed Over To The Police (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 6:22am On May 15, 2018
So people cannot chill while swimming in peace again?
Re: Man Found Inside Canal In Lagos, Handed Over To The Police (Photos) by mechanics(m): 12:25pm On May 15, 2018
He has taken tramadol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Italian: Notorious Kidnapper Justice Amadi Wanted By Rivers Police / Laspotech Student Commits Suicide For Owing Tuition / Fulani Herdsmen Raid Kogi Communities, 22 Dead, Many More Displaced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.