Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! (10919 Views)

Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You / Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? / How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:53am On Jun 03, 2010
[size=13pt]Today you talk true small sha. . . . for this , i give you thumb up! grin --- well , so you know say sometimes you dey misbehave well well with the mind of people , oh man you amazed me!! , didn't occur to me you can still recognize the errors you did .

Ok. . . . i know im one of those you have foght/curse but still admire me. grin grin grin wink
[/size]
tkb417:

the people i admire here i don fight/curse them

im not gonna say anythn lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! by candylips(m): 12:11pm On Jun 03, 2010
tkb417:

the people i admire here i don fight/curse them

im not gonna say anythn lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

sturborness abi
Re: Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! by tkb417(m): 1:06pm On Jun 03, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Today you talk true small sha. . . . for this , i give you thumb up! grin --- well , so you know say sometimes you dey misbehave well well with the mind of people , oh man you amazed me!! , didn't occur to me you can still recognize the errors you did .

Ok. . . . i know im one of those you have foght/curse but still admire me. grin grin grin wink
[/size]
hehehehe

i don repent; i dont curse peeps again grin
Re: Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! by tkb417(m): 1:07pm On Jun 03, 2010
candylips:

sturborness abi
stubborness how?
Re: Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:29pm On Jun 03, 2010
[size=13pt]you do mean it! shocked shocked grin--wowwwww-- man , im happy you've change oo . . . . .though , i have knew it wasn't your fault in the first place , like i remember those days you can't share with me without throwing hard and insulting words on me at the Religion section---dear , i was almost doing the same to some dude's not until i learn how to tolerate after gaining back my posting privilege for good 2 times and again i learn't sharing with people no matter how some are dull and weak in brain.

Men. . . . let's celebrate jare, you've made up my days for the sudden changes in you , this is the modern way of conversation i was trying to tell you those days when you branch one of my threads at the religion section.

One Love. . . . . . . . . smiley smiley smiley wink
[/size]

tkb417:

hehehehe

i don repent; i dont curse peeps again grin
Re: Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! by xynerise: 1:46pm On Jun 03, 2010
well, None for now undecided, the ones I admired has expired. grin
Re: Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:49pm On Jun 03, 2010
[size=13pt]
WHAT?? grin grin grin grin
[/size]
xynerise:

well, None for now undecided, the ones I admired has expired. grin
Re: Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! by Rhymez(m): 3:05pm On Jun 03, 2010
Mine has become an invincible woman. She no longer stays online. I miss her so much kiss
Re: Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:17pm On Jun 03, 2010
[size=13pt]i want to know that invicible woman you're missing. . . wink[/size]
Rhymez:

Mine has become an invincible woman. She no longer stays online. I miss her so much kiss
Re: Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! by xynerise: 3:31pm On Jun 03, 2010
She is Tanimz
Re: Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! by Creamish(f): 4:19pm On Jun 03, 2010
undecided undecided undecided

. . . problem with dis thread : I click on it 2 see gossip e.g Okoro admires Okeke or Sauron admires IBK. . .and all i see are paragraphs of stories undecided undecided undecided
Re: Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! by googles: 4:28pm On Jun 03, 2010
Creamish:

undecided undecided undecided

. . . problem with dis thread : I click on it 2 see gossip e.g Okoro admires Okeke or Sauron admires IBK. . .and all i see are paragraphs of stories undecided undecided undecided

[size=50pt]CREAMISH ADMIRES GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGLES [/size] cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! by Creamish(f): 5:03pm On Jun 03, 2010
MOS DEF!!!

From the horses mouth: CREAMISH admires GOOGLES cheesy
Re: Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! by googles: 5:06pm On Jun 03, 2010

Re: Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! by chamotex(m): 5:06pm On Jun 03, 2010
She knows herself
Re: Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! by Creamish(f): 5:28pm On Jun 03, 2010
yea. . i know meself grin
Re: Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! by myke1759(m): 7:04pm On Jun 03, 2010
Re: Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2010
[size=13pt]oh i see. . . shocked shocked . well , she's very nice and honestly speaking there was a day i nearly open up how i wanted to kick the skull of a certain guy on here because of her grin grin . anyway , i admire her too. . . . heyyyyyyy , be careful wink wink wink[/size]
xynerise:

She is Tanimz
Re: Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! by Kunbee: 9:03pm On Jun 05, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]did you just greet me in yoruba. . . ? and why weeping??, oh sweet heart , i didn't know i have droped you with another comments you don't like. please stop weeping. . . im the one who is suppose to share tears. cry cry cry[/size]

Ok
Re: Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 05, 2010
someone here wink
Re: Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:21pm On Jun 06, 2010
[size=13pt]oh. . . why are you finding it difficult to understnd my post?, i guess you should read it again . wink[/size]
Kunbee:

Ok
Re: Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! by Kunbee: 9:11pm On Jun 06, 2010
I understand
Re: Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! by daduke2k(m): 12:45pm On Jun 07, 2010
this thread still lives huh?
Re: Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! by DeepSoul(f): 1:02pm On Jun 07, 2010
Erm kai, I dont remember!

But I remember some dude's profile pic - nice bod - doyin13
Re: Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! by candylips(m): 7:30pm On Jun 07, 2010
daduke2k:

yes it does
Re: Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:35pm On Jun 07, 2010
[size=13pt]oh that's my. . . . . well , im afraid to address you the way i want it , i don't know if you will like it or not but all i care for is your happiness whenever you meet me online and for sure , i knew one day we shall meet for real . that is , face to face .

too glad you're following up on what i have been sharing with you so far. . . . i cherish that alot . tell me , how's life?? wink
[/size]

daduke2k:

Re: Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! by milkan05(m): 3:25pm On Jun 08, 2010
Googles. . . .
Re: Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! by 190: 6:05pm On Jun 08, 2010
191 strolls in
Re: Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:31pm On Jun 08, 2010
[size=13pt] and are you staying with us . . . . .? grin[/size]
190:

191 strolls in
Re: Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! by candylips(m): 12:00pm On Jun 09, 2010
190:

191 strolls in and gets a dirty backhand slap
Re: Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! by googles: 12:04pm On Jun 09, 2010
milkan05:

Googles. . . .

awwwwwwwww

***blushing***
Re: Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! by daduke2k(m): 12:24pm On Jun 09, 2010
c oloshi dey form ajebota

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt / 17 Bad Boy Traits Good Guys Dnt Have / Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.