Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria (42530 Views)

5 Ways To Identify Fake Currency Notes / How To Start Profitable Okrika Business In Nigeria: All You Need To Know. / How To Identify A Very Profitable Business Idea - Nigeriaonlinebusiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:09am On Aug 16, 2019
Go for your dream..its never too late

Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:01am On Aug 17, 2019
The terrain is tough,only the consistent, tough mind survive.
The top is only for those that didn't give up.

NEVER GIVE UP!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Horlahwahley: 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2019
MTN DATA IS AVAILABLE @#500 PER/GB
1GB #500 1.5GB #800 2GB #1000 2.5GB #1300 3GB #1500
Payment with either bank transfer or recharge card/airtime is accepted
Other network also available.
Resellers price also available
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2019
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:24am On Aug 18, 2019
cashew seedlings still available

Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:28pm On Aug 18, 2019
Life is easy and stress-free when you thank God for your present situation while you work towards your future dreams and goals
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Ajibade123(m): 12:37pm On Aug 18, 2019
See smart ways to make your small business looks professional https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-look-professional-in-business/
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2019
H
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:26am On Aug 21, 2019
Do good always and good will always come back to you always...
Good morning my people!
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:45am On Aug 23, 2019
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:56pm On Aug 23, 2019
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:31pm On Aug 26, 2019
Take massive action towards your dream!

Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:53pm On Aug 26, 2019
Take action on your dream
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:33pm On Aug 26, 2019
Want to know what kind if agribusiness to engage with, then read the link below before you get started

https://www.nairaland.com/4588334/how-these-3-businesses-change
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:15am On Aug 27, 2019
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by MJFlourish: 10:44am On Aug 27, 2019
BTC, PM, SKRILL & PAYPAL are available
365/$ (negotiable on volume)
Call or WhatsApp 09092944292
Customer satisfaction is of utmost importance to us
#MJFlourish
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:55pm On Aug 27, 2019
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:06am On Aug 28, 2019
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:31pm On Aug 29, 2019

Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:30am On Sep 01, 2019
Only vision backed up with action are the only way to guaranteed and successful life

Take action!
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:10pm On Sep 02, 2019
Go for your dream!!
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:08am On Sep 03, 2019
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2019
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by raphaeladex: 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2019
Hello real estate expert and consultants. I want to invest in real estate but have just a million naira. what kind of investment can one do with this. thank as I await answers
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:59am On Sep 06, 2019
raphaeladex:
Hello real estate expert and consultants.
I want to invest in real estate but have just a million naira.
what kind of investment can one do with this.
thank as I await answers
you can post it on the real estate thread.
Thanks
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:10am On Sep 07, 2019
Good morning and happy weekend everyone
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Gfash22(m): 6:59am On Sep 07, 2019
Lesgupnigeria:
Nigeria is a blessed country,not because of the abundant resources but because so many untapped opportunities abound which we walk-by everyday without even exploring them.

Before you get started, you need to consider some factors

First, your financial capability

When me and my wife want to start an agribusiness,many years ago, we sat down and do some maths about our financial ability to sustain the business.
Although we wish to start big but our finances then was saying otherwise,
nonetheless, we still keep the bigger picture in perspective and work daily toward it.

Trust me, to start a business is easy but to get it running is hectic.

We have some profitable agribusiness you can invest in. Plantain investment is one of them. You can check some of my articles on that

If you want to invest in our plantain farm estate,you can contact me on +2348164628081 as well.

You can as well follow me on my page www.facebook.com/waleagro

Modified:
Myself and some of the successful, prominent agroprenuers in Nigeria just started a free online mentoring programme.

I can guarantee you success in any agribusiness venture you launch within 4 months of participating in this mentorship.
it will save you a lot of stress, increase your success rate as we share our experiences,challenges and how to overcome them and make tons of money in agribusiness.

Kindly register using the link below
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ig5vI2AuEgrrcKU-3i_tQz4dfjVuaIAbLdFpcDw30_g

Please help a student o! I just want you to help me identify a lucrative business I can start with #10000 as a student.
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:23am On Sep 08, 2019
Gfash22:

Please help a student o! I just want you to help me identify a lucrative business I can start with #10000 as a student.

First thing to do is get knowledge then every other thing will fall in place.

you can start agrotrading although on. a small scale after which you can expand to other areas from reinvested profit
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:42pm On Sep 08, 2019
Gfash22
You can also check my signature to check my contact to discuss
I will be willing to assist you in guiding you get something started.
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by banji1(m): 6:07pm On Sep 08, 2019
*Free Lesson Notes for all School Teachers and Students*

Are you a student and you missed a class? Or you are a teacher and you don’t have all the time to write your students lesson notes all day all night? Thank goodness you are in the right place.

Get full access to well written and carefully sorted class notes that are frequently updated to meet your needs wherever and whenever you need them.

Check my signature for details.
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:31am On Sep 09, 2019
Good morning people!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply)

$300M BUA Sugar Factory In Kwara Is Nearing Completion. PHOTOS / Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion / Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.