Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria (42557 Views)

5 Ways To Identify Fake Currency Notes / How To Start Profitable Okrika Business In Nigeria: All You Need To Know. / How To Identify A Very Profitable Business Idea - Nigeriaonlinebusiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:20am On Jul 04, 2019
Good morning people

Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:05pm On Jul 04, 2019
million dollar advice!!

Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:30am On Jul 08, 2019
Only thing that can take you from point A to point B in your life is to take massive actions on your dream.

#mondaymotivation#Goforit#TakeAction
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:14am On Jul 09, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/2079002/practical-guide-profitable-marketing-agric
want to know how to sell your agric produce,then this thread is for you.
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:15am On Jul 09, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/2079002/practical-guide-profitable-marketing-agric
want to know how to sell your agric produce,then this thread is for you.
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:16pm On Jul 09, 2019
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:11pm On Jul 10, 2019
If you are looking at starting a profitable cashew farm business,Never go alone with cashew,always intercrop with cassava for optimal profit.
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:53pm On Jul 11, 2019
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:16am On Jul 15, 2019
Good morning people

Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:13pm On Jul 16, 2019
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:40pm On Jul 16, 2019
In whatever business endeavours, always note that
“Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” John Wooden
Good evening.
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:16am On Jul 19, 2019
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:20am On Jul 20, 2019
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:28pm On Jul 20, 2019
Good evening people

Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:39pm On Jul 21, 2019
Do good always.

Sowing the seed of goodness to others will reap you trees of goodness in return.

As an farmer,once you sow a seed,it brings you trees of seeds in returns.Nature returns your seed in multiple folds.

As you begin to sow good,it will definitely returns to you in multiple fold.

so guys,Do good, stay go and be good.

Have a blessed week ahead.
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:49am On Jul 22, 2019
Good morning #mondaymotivation

Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:16am On Jul 23, 2019
If you need cheap Farmland,seedlings,suckers and seeds to start your agribusiness journey, kindly get in touch.
Contact is in my signature
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:37am On Jul 24, 2019
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:17am On Jul 25, 2019
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:31am On Jul 26, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/4795769/buy-cheap-farm-land-hybrid

All what you need to start a successful farm business is available here.
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:10am On Jul 27, 2019
Good morning house.

Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:41pm On Jul 27, 2019
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:45am On Jul 28, 2019
Happy Sunday people! May this week bring goodness and prosperity to you all.AMEN
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:28am On Aug 01, 2019
Happy new month my people!
God bless us all this month

Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:23am On Aug 02, 2019
m
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2019
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by DPathfinder(m): 6:12pm On Aug 13, 2019
Lesgupnigeria:
My Experience on cashew.

It is better to have a cashew farm where you can source your cashew from than just buying from random sellers expecting to resell to other large exporter.
I had some pretty bad experience recently buying some cashew nut from the farmers. After purchase,drying, we weigh, bagging and storing.
Days after storing, I discovered that the weight keep reducing.
a 80kg cashew might have lost up to 70kg within days.
so I called everybody and told them we need to find what is really happening.
We later discover that most of these farmers plucked the cashew nut before its ripened, so the more they are dried, the more they loose weight.
if you are a farmer, you will be able to track your the source and determine the quality compare to buying them from source you don't know
sorry for learning the hard way, cashew business is a very lucrative business; but you need someone with experience to put you through. I am into the business, my first year into the business was bad too, but now I can gladly say is one of the best agro biz one can invest in. I will advise you to get more knowledge about the business, KR and KO analysis and cashew quality of each major cashew producing state and you are good to go
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:39am On Aug 14, 2019
www.Facebook.com/waleagro
Kindly like and follow for updates on how to profitably start an agribusiness.
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:55pm On Aug 14, 2019
DPathfinder:
sorry for learning the hard way, cashew business is a very lucrative business; but you need someone with experience to put you through. I am into the business, my first year into the business was bad too, but now I can gladly say is one of the best agro biz one can invest in. I will advise you to get more knowledge about the business, KR and KO analysis and cashew quality of each major cashew producing state and you are good to go
when you are a neophyte in a venture,you tend to make mistakes but the more you learn,get mentorship,you enjoy your venture.
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:39pm On Aug 15, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (25) (Reply)

The Money I Saved In My Saving Box / Nigerian Company, Ketron, Acquires Shoprite Stores / Earn Weekly Pay With Longrich Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.