Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) (77351 Views)

Ibrahim Idris: Buhari, Police IG Hold Closed Door Meeting / Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by bewla(m): 7:52pm On May 16, 2018
Jazzlite:
Meet me at yaba left.
Scotter of full member
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 16, 2018
selemempe:
yes...its possible...in 1960 wen the british hasnt left and Nigeria operated mostly on merit, the Igbos dominated everywhere....except for parliament..which was given to the north strictly because of their number. When the british left, the rest of Nigeria ganged up against the igbos and took the country to the dogs. Today almajiri is president and ruling over ppl smarter than him for 2 reasons
1. Almajiri has the population
2. Northern Almajiris has the full support of yoruba moslems

Shut up Mr man, I left all ur proud Igbo brethren in the dust during my uni days, and am Hausa, so just park for side

2 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Coolbadguy: 7:54pm On May 16, 2018
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHQ3nRSkmDc

Embarrassing footage of IGP Idris struggling to read his speech Transmission, commission

He should resign

I mean, i mean, transmission and commission, i mean, i mean. Olodolistic.

3 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Jazzlite: 7:56pm On May 16, 2018
bewla:
Scotter of full member
LOL you didn't even know that your free MB is still working.... you had to quote me thrice..

2 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by trillville(m): 7:56pm On May 16, 2018
dyslexia
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Adekdammy: 7:56pm On May 16, 2018
Product of quota system.

1 Like

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by harmbhrosz(m): 7:58pm On May 16, 2018
johnmartus:
is all north were illiterate? The issues of uneducated is an epidemic in Nigeria not only restricted to north. Mind you I'm from south .
na wa with this your own English o, you are truly representing the north grin

2 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Nnemuka(f): 8:00pm On May 16, 2018
Jesus.....
This is highly embarassing. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by talk2percy(m): 8:02pm On May 16, 2018
When u wonder how an Abokii got to that exalted position! They will always remain what they are called

1 Like

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by shabak: 8:02pm On May 16, 2018
conductorGX:
God punish Luggard, punish Britain for creating this Shithole.

Ojukwu, Nnamdi Kanu saw all of this..

What business does a progressive Igbo man with an IQ of 100 has to do with an almajiri Northerner who probably has just about the same IQ as the cow he frequently makes love to?
thank you for insulting them but despite there low IQ,they will continue ruling you and control you through out your life .
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by ajepako(f): 8:05pm On May 16, 2018
Firefire:
Terrorist IG., what a national embarrassment to this useless gonment.

I mean, transmission, transfusion, transmission is transmitting... grin

He is "transmitting" from dumb, to dumber then dumbest..

Just like you-know-who grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by awoluyi(m): 8:06pm On May 16, 2018
chernest2002:
Illiterates are in charge, Buhari have no school certificate likewise his kitchen cabernet.
I don hear. God please deliver me from the spirit of always wanting to visit nairaland.com.
In your love and mercy lead me to other websites where I will read essays and articles that will impact on my life positively. I am tried of many uninformed posts I read in Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by franchasng: 8:06pm On May 16, 2018
Hahahaha.....Aboki Police.....Lance Corporal promoted to IG by an illiterate, gworo chewing cow rearing president, God will keep exposing you all for overseeing the killings of innocent unarmed women and children, no terrorist shall go free....God and nature must embarrass every terrorist starting from here on earth till after life, what a national embarrassment, IG can't read English, can only speak and hear Hausacry cry cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by slowice(m): 8:13pm On May 16, 2018
What's this obodo even talking sef..... The terrible effect of chronic tribalism n northernization of the country... Kwantinu..... Gaskiya ni

3 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Kingspin(m): 8:13pm On May 16, 2018
blooded minded people don't make a country grow. This government must be KICK OUT.

1 Like

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by stilldoingokay(f): 8:14pm On May 16, 2018
jumobi1:
He means a lot. I mean, the man is determined sha. I would have just dropped the mic and sat down.

Sai Buhari sha.

you buhari foollowers are so dump mehn,

2 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 16, 2018
Was he blind to see What are inside the paper?

1 Like

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by SexytorresE(f): 8:16pm On May 16, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
I was embarrassed on his behalf. Quota system IG.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Smarkie: 8:17pm On May 16, 2018
i weep for nigeria in greek

1 Like

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by BanevsJoker(m): 8:18pm On May 16, 2018
Even Jacob Zuma better pass this one.

1 Like

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Dynamo00(m): 8:18pm On May 16, 2018
This is very embarrassing. Is it that he has never had cause to speak in public before today? Or that he needs eye glasses it's utterly confusing how he wasn't able to read further from one same line he kept making repetitive spelling error on.

2 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Crimond: 8:18pm On May 16, 2018
Classic symptoms of a stroke.

5 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by DeltahArmy(m): 8:28pm On May 16, 2018
This is really shameful, I pity for our dear country. The current administration seems to appoint mostly dimwits and societal rejects into places of authority. It's a pity!

5 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by lakeside23: 8:33pm On May 16, 2018
Real reason the I.G left for nasarawa when Mr President asked him to go to Benue finally unveiled. The message must have been on paper not on phone call. Break in transmission transmission sorry grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 16, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
I was embarrassed on his behalf. Quota system IG.
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Fourwinds: 8:36pm On May 16, 2018
deomelo:
lol @ another meaningless ipob headache.

Suffer head villagers...
heheheheheeeee

hahahahahahaaaaa
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Akiika: 8:38pm On May 16, 2018
If you can't catch that this video had been edited, then you may not be as smart as you think you are. Just how low will people go to malign their perceived political enemies?

1 Like

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by giftedben: 8:39pm On May 16, 2018
SoapQueen:
Haba....The last time I heard this man speak at an event. He was very eloquent.
It's easy to speak, but difficult to read.
It's a pity the IG of police cannot read.

3 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by SoapQueen(f): 8:40pm On May 16, 2018
giftedben:
It's easy to speak, but difficult to read. It's a pity the IG of police cannot read.
He read well
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by andrew988(m): 8:45pm On May 16, 2018
This thing started when he said the killings in Benue is a communal thing

1 Like

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by giftedben: 8:45pm On May 16, 2018
SoapQueen:

He read well

You are certain, but the video shows otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by gbagagbogo(m): 8:45pm On May 16, 2018
Village people at work

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ndubuisi Emenike 'Ototonwa' Shot Dead By NSCDC Officer (Disturbing Photo) / El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" / Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.