Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,963 members, 7,848,905 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:48 AM

Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her (66946 Views)

Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) / Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by jice(m): 9:13am On May 17, 2018
CastedAyo:
A Nigerian woman resolved to become successful in her own right and build her house after she was abandoned by the man she built with.

Blogger Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka took to her Instagram page to share her story. She said she always prayed for her man's success above hers and, as a result of her prayers and support, her man moved from living in his father's house to building a 1-bedroom flat in his father's compound, and from that to building a 3-bedroom apartment.

She said she couldn't wait to live in the new house and dreamt of what life would be like in the house. But she never lived in it. As soon as it was completed, her boyfriend separated from her.

When begging didn't change his mind, she vowed to succeed in her own right and build her house. Today, she has completed a 2-storey building consisting of 6 flats for rent.

She went on to advise women to ensure they don't forget to build themselves while building with a man.

Sharing a photo of her new building, she wrote;
"Let me share this to inspire you.....

I was once like you, that little girl with no dreams.
But I grew up so fast because of my early experience in life.

Once upon a time when all I did was pray for a man to be successful but never prayed for my self, maybe because I believed that some things are meant just for the men.

I met my ex in his room right in his fathers house, I prayed for him and he built a 1 bed room flat in his family compound. The family compound got so hot for me and I prayed again and begged God to give us a bigger place so we can move and he started completing his 3 bed room apartment.

I had so much hope , so happy I will have a big kitchen and a compound to myself , could not wait to have my room, as we went to inspect the place during weekends.

But guess what ?, I never lived in that house, we separated before he finished . I even went back to beg him because I felt cheated and felt another woman will come and enjoy my sweat but he did not want again.

People suggested juju for me , some suggested prophet, and some said they will take me to Ibadan were they will make him come back to me so I can go back and enjoy my sweat ? but I had a powerful mom , God bless her . She told me, NKIRUKA, listen to me, there is nothing your ex have that you can not have only if u work hard .

I took my mums advise and started my journey to succeed.
This is 6 Flat’s for rent .

Just wait until you see my personal residence ??.
Abi Bom therapy lounge ?
Hey you young lady .

As you build with a man don’t forget to build yourself .
You can do everything a man can do and even more
Build yourself is what we call plan B....
I am a product of grace."

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/lady-build-her-own-house-after-her-man-who-she-built-with-left-her-after-their-house-was-completed.html

Was it all about the house? How did you live with him. It is better to be alone than with a nagging and terrible woman.

I am not saying you were bad anyway, but this story did not tell us why the guy ran away.]

2 Likes

Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by biacan(f): 9:32am On May 17, 2018
donstan18:

Very well, you?
I'm doing great.... smiley why did you took some time off away sad
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by ednut1(m): 9:48am On May 17, 2018
Edge1:

I was about to second your post but that last line turned me off.
Because u had an encounter with one doesn't mean they are everywhere. Stop generalizing else you'll end up marrying A WEAK AND SHALLOW MAN.
i be guy
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by donstan18: 9:52am On May 17, 2018
biacan:
I'm doing great.... smiley why did you went away sad

Why I WENT AWAY? grin

I went away because I wanted to WENT AWAYcheesy
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by mechanics(m): 10:49am On May 17, 2018
She was really determined to succeed.
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by Front1line: 11:02am On May 17, 2018
ednut1:
Lots of women dump their life ambition because of men/husband. Reminds me of a neigbour whose husband barred her from working or business but she no gree. she was selling stuff from her car from office to office. Today d husband don run down she is now the breadwinner and has diversified into other businesses. Weak shallow men everywhere grin

Cos your existence is surround by weak shallow n foolish people does not mean they are everywhere. There are several woman working with the support of their men.

1 Like

Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 17, 2018
doctore212:
Where can I buy a sex doll in Aba

Have u serched for it at Aba Amazon (Ari aria market), u might even find the one that will Service your entire village.
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 17, 2018
MPESA:

For you to use the word SLAP here to pass your mssg is not right, same as blaming her or labeling her fornicator because you as person might have done worst than her.
The ability of that so called Lady to move on and rediscovered herself is great and commendable thou b4 you get my points ask yourself this question
1) have you for once lost all you have or lose hope ?
2) have you ever started from the scratch after getting to some point in life, or level in life?
I will still refer her as VIRTNOUS WOMAN because for her ability to stand by her man even without financial support and her ability to gathered her broken life and move ON ,talkmore of getting to this point in her life is commendable.
I assumed You are a woman like her and I expected you to see it in other way round but you chose to cast a stone on her base on points that she's was living or cohabiting with a man she not married to but at this time ask yourself if you are FLAWLESS.
SHALOM.

Don't mind me. I was only joking. My old posts will tell.
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by MPESA(m): 1:16pm On May 17, 2018
kmcutez:

Don't mind me. I was only joking. My old posts will tell.
Lamo don't worry is nothing, we are one my sister, hope you are good? Have a blessed day.
SHALOM.
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by Olabestonic001(m): 1:36pm On May 17, 2018
MPESA:

Hmm # you are right but it's vice versa but more favourable to women because in Africa today they are LESS REGARDED TO THEIR MALES COUNTERPARTS , permit me to see it too from the traditional aspects of you been IGBO CULTURE because out of 100 Igbo homes ONLY 5-10% will not mind having FEMALES to MALE CHILDRENS ,mind you because they are seen as lesser version to men makes them to be more traumatized at some point in life .also that's means you only heared about women disappointing men , then I put it to you without be bias to check around , look around and ask people then you will get the clear vision of the statistics of men disappointing women in a very ridiculous ways , mind you some ladies have gone to the extend of emptying her life saves or selling her their families properties to sponsor a guy both in business and abroad at the end having a stories that touches and mind you the percentage of a man REDISCOVERY himself after disappointment is very high to compared to that of WOMEN rediscovery herself.
RELIGIOUSLY fornication is condemned as well as living or having babies out of wedlock. But also permit me to use your BIBLICAL aspects to see it too by asking YOU ??, WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE ? AND WHO ARE YOU TO CONDEMNED WHOM GOD AS NOT CONDEMNED ?, EXAMPLE IS ISSUE OF MARY M in bible whom was a prostitude while people came to CAST HER, CONDEMN HER AND JUDGE HER BUT JESUS TOOK OVER HER JUDGMENT and delivered that whoever that has. Not done more or less of this woman should FIRST CAST A STONE ON HER.
LASTLY BUT NOT THE LEAST YOU AS A RESPECTER OF TRADITIONS AND CULTURE WHY NOT FOLLOWED AMADIOHA ,OGUN ETC INSTEAD OF BEEN CHRISTIAN BECAUSE IF WE AFRICANS CAN BE COPING WESTERNS ON CHRISTIANITIES , CULTURE SUCH AS MODE OF DRESSING , INNOVATION ETC WHY NOT ABOLISH SOME THINGS WE ARE NOT HAVING IN COMMON .OYIBO WILL BE VERY HAPPY TO HAVE ONLY A FEMALES CHILDREN ,WHILE NIGERIA MAN WILL GO AHEAD AND BRING ANOTHER WOMAN WHILE WILL NOT DO IT.
Westerner brought Christianity they wear trousers , uncovered hairs to church YET WE CONDEMN IT AND SEES IT AS SINS BUT WHO ARE WE TO QUESTIONS THE HEAVENLY STATUES OF INDIVIDUAL.
P.S
I'm not taking side of her story but just want to counter some of your points.
SHALOM.

Maybe I'm living where sane men are being heartbroken severally than women. I even know one some years back whose wife was using birth-control pills (without his knowledge and she had already refused to have intercourse with him). When caught, she was asked to beg her hubby but she rejected and left her home. I have another guy who trained a lady and she said she was calling off the relationship after she garduated and saw a better 'offer'. Another guy had wedding plans called off 2 months to wedding by the lady - because she ''was not convinced''.

Bro, I have loads of such events and men who have been jilted. Truth be told, sincere men can sometimes be victims in the hands of evil ladies as much as sincere ladies have been recipients of such. It depends on which world one is. In my own circle, women are not joked with and rather the men have had bad deals from some naive ladies.

My only advice is that we should not allow evil people or their congregation affect our sanity.
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by 0kp0nku: 1:36pm On May 17, 2018
Thank you
dominique:
Apart from prayers, what else did she contribute towards the man's success? If she had contributed financially, she would have included that in her post. The man probably saw her as the 'his money is our money, my money is my money' type and fled. Glad she picked herself up and built her own investments.

2 Likes

Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by 0kp0nku: 1:36pm On May 17, 2018
MARX77:
Why the man separated from you, we would never know, but she has succeeded in painting the man "evil" and herself, a saint. NEXT PLEASE!!!
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by Icon79(m): 1:37pm On May 17, 2018
Dominique, did you really post this or did someone hack into your account? Believe me when I tell you that the man probably built the house with this poor lady's money. Some naija men are the worst of the worst. I know a lot of women who sponsored their fiancé in college or started businesses for them only to get dumped once the men make it in life. It's wickedness but that's human nature.

O pari

dominique:
Apart from prayers, what else did she contribute towards the man's success? If she had contributed financially, she would have included that in her post. The man probably saw her as the 'his money is our money, my money is my money' type and fled. Glad she picked herself up and built her own investments.
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by Mcy56(f): 2:02pm On May 17, 2018
crafteck:
How? They separated doesn't me he doesn't want the best for her, its an incomplete story, what if desperation was due to infidelity on her part, anyway, the infidelity has built a house... Joking
It's like you need to buy sense.
Now read what I wrote slowly to understand the meaning.

Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by 0kp0nku: 2:35pm On May 17, 2018
jice:

Was it all about the house? How did you live with him. It is better to be alone than with a nagging and terrible woman.

I am not saying you were bad anyway, but this story did not tell us why the guy ran away.]
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by dominique(f): 2:53pm On May 17, 2018
Icon79:
Dominique, did you really post this or did someone hack into your account? Believe me when I tell you that the man probably built the house with this poor lady's money. Some naija men are the worst of the worst. I know a lot of women who sponsored their fiancé in college or started businesses for them only to get dumped once the men make it in life. It's wickedness but that's human nature.

O pari

I also believe that some men do swindle their girlfriends then go ahead to dump them, I don't think this was the case here. If this lady in question had contributed as much as N100 to the building of the house, she would have included it in her write-up. All she contributed was prayers and she was probably earning her own money then. I won't advise any man to end up with that type of person.

I heard of a case of a man neck deep in debt because he was the own carrying all the family expenses. The wife deliberately chose expensive schools for the children but never contributed to their fees and the family upkeep. There was a time the man begged his wife to assist him some cash to pay school fees (N550k for 3 kids), she bluntly refused saying it was his responsibility only to throw an elaborate birthday for herself which cost her nothing less than N2m. The man must have seen traits of self-centeredness in her while dating but he brushed it aside believing she will change but she didn't. It is always better to end a relationship with a person whom you can't cope with their behaviour in marriage than jump into marriage hoping they would change. A failed relationship is always better than a failed marriage.

1 Like

Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by boyjo: 3:31pm On May 17, 2018
greatman247:

I even hate that word marriage. Truth is don't combine effort with nobody. Things even dey happen in marriage self. Do your own thing and you can have babies but don't marry. Live your life and be free. That's my own. Most marriages are like being in prison. Most persons stay put in marriage cos of what the world might say and yet they aren't happy being in there. Bleep marriage.

Come back to say this when you turn 55years old!!!
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by Icon79(m): 3:54pm On May 17, 2018
You made some good points sha. But you forgot that she did mention something about "support". We can all speculate whether that was financial support or otherwise.

All in all, we can always thread with caution because I have seen way too many guys who dated girls (and often exploited these girls financially and otherwise) where they were a nobody, so to say, only to dump them once they become "somebody". And they would often justify their actions by telling themselves that their former partners were beneath their current status.

To me, that's not fair!

But I do agree with you that a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.

O pari

dominique:

I also believe that some men do swindle their girlfriends then go ahead to dump them, I don't think this was the case here. If this lady in question had contributed as much as N100 to the building of the house, she would have included it in her write-up. All she contributed was prayers and she was probably earning her own money then. I won't advise any man to end up with that type of person.

I heard of a case of a man neck deep in debt because he was the own carrying all the family expenses. The wife deliberately chose expensive schools for the children but never contributed to their fees and the family upkeep. There was a time the man begged his wife to assist him some cash to pay school fees (N550k for 3 kids), she bluntly refused saying it was his responsibility only to throw an elaborate birthday for herself which cost her nothing less than N2m. The man must have seen traits of self-centeredness in her while dating but he brushed it aside believing she will change but she didn't. It is always better to end a relationship with a person whom you can't cope with their behaviour in marriage than jump into marriage hoping they would change. A failed relationship is always better than a failed marriage.
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by crafteck(m): 6:25pm On May 17, 2018
Mcy56:

It's like you need to buy sense.
Now read what I wrote slowly to understand the meaning.

U get too much sense na, c as e de overflow
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by Mcy56(f): 8:43pm On May 17, 2018
crafteck:
U get too much sense na, c as e de overflow

I'll take that as a compliment which you can actually keep to yourself.

You will do well by asking questions if you dont understand something instead of resorting to insults...... a simple piece of advice from me to you. Dont bother to thank me.
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by greatman247(m): 11:20pm On May 17, 2018
boyjo:

Come back to say this when you turn 55years old!!!

You don't expect me to like the same thing you like. You have your choice. Say whatever you like and i can say whatever i like, simple.
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by greatman247(m): 11:20pm On May 17, 2018
gfreymom302:
I think we have same philosophy about life.

It's all good then. grin
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by greatman247(m): 11:21pm On May 17, 2018
stevio:
Are you a teenager grin?

No you're an under 5 years. Silly being
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by greatman247(m): 11:23pm On May 17, 2018
xtivin:

You cannot live in this world with your own wisdom

But i can live with your own wisdom, right. Well done. I have choices and you have whatever right to have your own choice. I dont have to like whatever you like. So let it breath.
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by greatman247(m): 11:24pm On May 17, 2018
Komu1048:

People like you should not dream of giving birth ooo. Coz its going to be a bastard

Get tha Bleep outta here, people like you shouldn't even dream at all.
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by stevio(m): 2:44am On May 18, 2018
You must be retaded to call me silly. Am i sillier than ur dullard fada wasting aimelessy under the fruitless guava tree in ur dilapidated village hut? Don't make me create time for you,otherwise,ur other name will be sorry. Idiatic being sad
greatman247:

No you're an under 5 years. Silly being
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by greatman247(m): 3:26am On May 18, 2018
stevio:
You must be retaded to call me silly. Am i sillier than ur dullard fada wasting aimelessy under the fruitless guava tree in ur dilapidated village hut? Don't make me create time for you,otherwise,ur other name will be sorry. Idiatic being sad

You're most retarded being i have ever come across on here from a useless and homeless father who but wasted his sperm to bring you into this world. And your mother; a sorry yet wasted soul too, who should have had you aborted long ago.
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by ba7man(m): 7:42am On May 18, 2018
She would have inspired a lot more people positively if she spoke of how she grew the business that earned her enough money to build the house. undecided
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by Stanley1155: 7:57am On May 18, 2018
I need blessing nkeiruka to pray for my bet9ja ticket. Cos e bi like say she get contact for heaven wey dey make God dey answer her prayer anyhow.
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by boyjo: 8:58am On May 18, 2018
greatman247:

You don't expect me to like the same thing you like. You have your choice. Say whatever you like and i can say whatever i like, simple.

I feel so bad and like you, I don`t want the devil to keep using you to promulgate his ideals.

undecided undecided
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by stevio(m): 10:23am On May 20, 2018
It's evident madness runs in ur lineage, you got a full dose & it's good on you grin.
greatman247:

You're most retarded being i have ever come across on here from a useless and homeless father who but wasted his sperm to bring you into this world. And your mother; a sorry yet wasted soul too, who should have had you aborted long ago.
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by greatman247(m): 7:15am On May 21, 2018
stevio:
It's evident madness runs in ur lineage, you got a full dose & it's good on you grin.

Why are you shining your dirty and smelling teeth? Useless child from equally stupid parents. Your parents are nothing but waste for not having you aborted. I have your time, bring it on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Use Panties As Hair Band: Lady Teaches Nigerian Ladies. See Reactions / FUTO Sex: Onyinyechi Okafor Buried, Rector Bars Course Mates From Attending / Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.