Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,849 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:20 PM

Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her (66977 Views)

Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) / Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by stevio(m): 8:52pm On May 21, 2018
Something else also comes to mind. How come you know so much about abortion,are you a product of a failed abortion cheesy?
greatman247:

Why are you shining your dirty and smelling teeth? Useless child from equally stupid parents. Your parents are nothing but waste for not having you aborted. I have your time, bring it on.
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by greatman247(m): 9:42pm On May 21, 2018
stevio:
Something else also comes to mind. How come you know so much about abortion,are you a product of a failed abortion cheesy?

Yes I do know so much about that cos I knew it runs in your pathetic linage and I also do know that your parents who were experts in failure probably be regretting now for not aborting you on time.
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by stevio(m): 11:02pm On May 21, 2018
You sound more like a pervert than a sadist grin are you a pervert fool?
greatman247:

Yes I do know so much about that cos I knew it runs in your pathetic linage and I also do know that your parents who were experts in failure probably be regretting now for not aborting you on time.
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by greatman247(m): 10:32am On May 22, 2018
stevio:
You sound more like a pervert than a sadist grin are you a pervert fool?

grin chai e pain am die. Anyway you an ass, a junkie, high on shit. And useless, good for nothing and hungry mofo.
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by stevio(m): 9:48pm On May 23, 2018
Is dat all you've got? You can do better than this naaa grin
greatman247:

grin chai e pain am die. Anyway you an ass, a junkie, high on shit. And useless, good for nothing and hungry mofo.
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by greatman247(m): 2:23pm On May 24, 2018
stevio:
Is dat all you've got? You can do better than this naaa grin

nah, still got more for your failure self, waiting for you to bomb first...
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by stevio(m): 8:17am On May 25, 2018
Bomb ke cheesy, where i come from,we are not suicidal like you grin
greatman247:

nah, still got more for your failure self, waiting for you to bomb first...
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by greatman247(m): 11:57am On May 25, 2018
stevio:
Bomb ke cheesy, where i come from,we are not suicidal like you grin

Yes, cos you're a suicide bomber so I can help you die more quicker.
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by stevio(m): 10:57pm On May 25, 2018
Can you?
greatman247:

Yes, cos you're a suicidal bomber so I can help you die more quicker.
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by greatman247(m): 12:20pm On May 26, 2018
stevio:
Can you?

Sure I can, by helping you kill yourself.
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by stevio(m): 2:52pm On May 27, 2018
I said it grin
greatman247:

Sure I can, by helping you kill yourself.
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by OShepherd: 4:25pm On Sep 13, 2018
CastedAyo:
A Nigerian woman resolved to become successful in her own right and build her house after she was abandoned by the man she built with.

Blogger Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka took to her Instagram page to share her story. She said she always prayed for her man's success above hers and, as a result of her prayers and support, her man moved from living in his father's house to building a 1-bedroom flat in his father's compound, and from that to building a 3-bedroom apartment.

She said she couldn't wait to live in the new house and dreamt of what life would be like in the house. But she never lived in it. As soon as it was completed, her boyfriend separated from her.

When begging didn't change his mind, she vowed to succeed in her own right and build her house. Today, she has completed a 2-storey building consisting of 6 flats for rent.

She went on to advise women to ensure they don't forget to build themselves while building with a man.

Sharing a photo of her new building, she wrote;
"Let me share this to inspire you.....

I was once like you, that little girl with no dreams.
But I grew up so fast because of my early experience in life.

Once upon a time when all I did was pray for a man to be successful but never prayed for my self, maybe because I believed that some things are meant just for the men.

I met my ex in his room right in his fathers house, I prayed for him and he built a 1 bed room flat in his family compound. The family compound got so hot for me and I prayed again and begged God to give us a bigger place so we can move and he started completing his 3 bed room apartment.

I had so much hope , so happy I will have a big kitchen and a compound to myself , could not wait to have my room, as we went to inspect the place during weekends.

But guess what ?, I never lived in that house, we separated before he finished . I even went back to beg him because I felt cheated and felt another woman will come and enjoy my sweat but he did not want again.

People suggested juju for me , some suggested prophet, and some said they will take me to Ibadan were they will make him come back to me so I can go back and enjoy my sweat ? but I had a powerful mom , God bless her . She told me, NKIRUKA, listen to me, there is nothing your ex have that you can not have only if u work hard .

I took my mums advise and started my journey to succeed.
This is 6 Flat’s for rent .

Just wait until you see my personal residence ??.
Abi Bom therapy lounge ?
Hey you young lady .

As you build with a man don’t forget to build yourself .
You can do everything a man can do and even more
Build yourself is what we call plan B....
I am a product of grace."

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/lady-build-her-own-house-after-her-man-who-she-built-with-left-her-after-their-house-was-completed.html

I guess d guy took off because U see marriage as a means of escape from poverty or fending 4 ursef jst like many Naija niwadays girls; however he strengthend U d more, so thank GOD for d guy & b humble not stupid in Ur next relationship!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FUTO Sex: Onyinyechi Okafor Buried, Rector Bars Course Mates From Attending / Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? / Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS]

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.