Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1005) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1634389 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) ... (4143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:15am On Sep 22, 2020
SonofLincoln:
You are unbelievably dumb like I said. Joe Biden did not take a Dime from Ukraine but I do not expect a supporter of a pathological lying racist Trump to know that. Go back and do something that will improve your life. Your Trump fetish will not add N100 to your net worth.

You absolutely know zilch.

Ukrainian MP Andriy Derkach
revealed on Wednesday that former
Vice President Joe Biden received
$900,000 from Burisma Group for
lobbying activities, citing materials
related to an investigation.
Derkach publicized documents whic
as he said, "describe the mechanism
getting money by Biden Sr." at a pre
conference at Interfax-Ukraine's pre
center in Kyiv on Wednesday. -Interf
Derkach also puiblicized sums of
money transferred to Burisma Grou
representatives - including Joe Biden
son Hunter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:23am On Sep 22, 2020
SonofLincoln:
You are so unbelievably dumb that you don't even know you are making a foool of yourself. You have to go into Google to dig out 2005 tax that trump filed. This is 2020 and I am sure you do not realize there is 15 years gap. Why do you think Don the Con is fighting all the way to Supreme Court not to release his taxes ?. It's because his scam will be known to all Americans. The Attorney General of New York and Manhattan District Attorney will eventually indict him and his taxes will be known by all Americans and you will watch that from your hideout.

The only crime I know is when one does not file taxes or files false figures.
Its the job of IRS to find out whether the tax filings are correct.
What will the taxes reveal that will help you?
If you have derelict real estate that can be sold at a billion, but generating zero revenue does that make you a billionaire?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 22, 2020
wirinet:

I will lose all respect for the democrats if the win both the executive and senate and don't give it to the Republicans times 100 of the shit they have been receiving from them.

First, they should gerrymander so badly and isolate all those small populated rural villages and towns that are the repubican base,and lump them in districts.

They should insist on population being the main criteria for drawing district boundaries instead of landmass.

They should immediately expand the Supreme Court judges to 11. Republicans can increase it when they gain control, but the democrats can increase it again when they get control again; ad infinitum until the Supreme Court becomes useless. The lesson as taught by the Republicans is that the party in power (both executive and senate) must always control the Supreme Court.

Porto Rico and Washington DC must be given the status of states. These two will certainly be democratic, thereby increasing their senate and house members, apart from increase in electoral collage votes.

Its unbelievable that less that 10 years back, Democrats controlled the executive house and senate and Obama left so many positions in the courts vacant, only for Trump to come in and start filling them with Republicans.

The democrats and Obama messed up. They don't understand that in the game of thrones, morals is a luxury you can't afford. I truly hope they have leant their lessons and hope another opportunity presents itself again soon.

You're absolutely right. Few years ago before Trump, I might have critized this, but I'm all for a radicalized comeback now. Politics is a game after all and Democrats can't afford to play fair, especially when lives are at stake

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzenmd: 11:30am On Sep 22, 2020
While y'all are out there clamouring for DNC dirty play, we need new leaders in the house and the senate. Karen Bass in the house and Elizabeth Warren in the senate, we need real progressive to primary Feinstein and Manchin.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:39am On Sep 22, 2020
fieryy:

You're absolutely right. Few years ago before Trump, I might have critized this, but I'm all for a radicalized comeback now. Politics is a game after all and Democrats can't afford to play fair, especially when lives are at stake

Are those not the same goals of antifa, play dirty?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:47am On Sep 22, 2020
Kopfschmerzenmd:
While y'all are out there clamouring for DNC dirty play, we need new leaders in the house and the senate. Karen Bass in the house and Elizabeth Warren in the senate, we need real progressive to primary Feinstein and Manchin.

Feinstein had a Chinese spy who was her driver and office manager for 20 years. The spy used to pass off info to the Chinese consulate . Feinstein only retired her after finding out.
The Feinsteins have extensive business relationships with the Chinese.

No big deal They are just democrats.

Hahahaha looks like the ignoramuses have no more arrows in the quiver.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Minent: 11:51am On Sep 22, 2020
basilico I won't say much but you're so learned and what amaze me is how you kept the conversation going without trying to be a bigot. And sum it all, many came and joined the conversation but couldn't withstand your heat.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 12:00pm On Sep 22, 2020
"I take a look at the countries which keep sending us messages about how to live our lives correctly, and how to govern and to operate a democracy well, and I don't know whether I should laugh or cry".

I cry for how Leftards are destroying the West.
And laugh for the hilarity of Hungarian Prime Minister Victor Orban's words.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shadeze: 12:20pm On Sep 22, 2020
fieryy:

If democrats do that, Republicans will do the same and expand it when they take the majority again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzenmd: 12:27pm On Sep 22, 2020
basilico:

Feinstein had a Chinese spy who was her driver and office manager for 20 years. The spy used to pass off info to the Chinese consulate . Feinstein only retired her after finding out.
The Feinsteins have extensive business relationships with the Chinese.

No big deal They are just democrats.

Hahahaha looks like the ignoramuses have no more arrows in the quiver.

Tell us how many Chinese spy gat VIP pass in Mara lago? How about the sudden patent ivanka is scoring after Drumpf victory. How he save MBS ass for some bucks. So much for draining the swamp while employing Goldman Sachs boys like Larry Kudlow and Steve Mnuchin.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 1:12pm On Sep 22, 2020
basilico:

Trump talked about draining the swamp. Thats the bureaucracy in DC . Obviously the entrenched interests that comprised of republicans and Democrats in DC were not happy . Right from first day the attacks against him started. looking for any dirt to smear him unlike any other candidate in history. There is no law to release his taxes. its only a precedent. Im my oft stated opinion there should have been a law to release taxes before elections and after leaving office. That would ensure politicians dont use their office to amassl illegal wealth.
Trump also called on congressional and senate term limits and a period where politicians dont immediately become lobbyists after leaving office. You can be sure that most professional politicians would not want that. Some have served for tens of decades, controlling party nominations and campaign funding such that its impossible to primary them.
To the chagrin of lobbists he also was against nation building in other countries and getting troops involved in wars where the mainland proponents are interested in selling military hardware. Lots of enemies to create with that stand.
Given that backdrop one sees the alienation of the political class with the ordinary citizen who just wants to live and let be Trump if not for the Resistance and trumped up charges of MuhRussia would have exposed the machinations of the entrenched political class for the betterment of everyone.
For Trump to release his taxes would be giving ammunition to the gun welders.
The democrats and ICommunity were already accusing him of being compromised by Russians. As a businessman Im sure he has sold real estate to Russians, the biased media would have a hey day saying he took in Russian money.
He would not be the first to sell something to Russians .

Lol so how many swamps has he drained? its even his associates that are getting drained with convictions and indictments, now imagine convincing yourself that same system that's been convicting Trump's associates, will find something on others and hide it? lol isn't William Barr attorney general and Trump's man again

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 1:16pm On Sep 22, 2020
Kopfschmerzenmd:

Tell us how many Chinese spy gat VIP pass in Mara lago? How about the sudden patent ivanka is scoring after Drumpf victory. How he save MBS ass for some bucks. So much for draining the swamp while employing Goldman Sachs boys like Larry Kudlow and Steve Mnuchin.

Draining the swamp is one of the most hilarious buzzword or better still hoax Trump invented to hoodwink his supporters, look at how grown men are believing there's a deep state, Trump has been screaming his draining swamp hoax since 2016 yet nothing, rather its been his associates that are getting drained

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 1:16pm On Sep 22, 2020
Going into this Nomination/Confirmation battle, President Trump should deploy immediate extra security around key Senators like Mitch McConnell and Lindsay Graham.
Enough of presidential barks without bites in the face of America's domestic terrorism and 4th world style violent political intimidation masquerading as protesting. .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:10pm On Sep 22, 2020
Kopfschmerzenmd:

Chinese spy was stopped, arrested and jailed for 8 months.She was a trespasser and Secret Service not Trumps vets visitors.
MBS is an internal matter with the House of Saud and Turkey. We dont know what Trump said to his yuge MIC customer, some customers can be difficult especially when not eating your cheese.
Trump uses his name as a brand , a standard to expect from anything with the label Trump (never mind where its manufactured). China files thousands of patents. Here is a brief of July 2020 patents filed.

Friday, August 14, 2020
The China National Intellectual
Property Administration ( CNIPA )
0recently released intellectual property
filing data for July 2020 showing a
stabilization in patent filings after
the recent upsurge. Invention patent
application filings were flat compared
to June 2020 at 134,188 filings while
utility model applications were down
slightly at 268,928 versus 276,598
filings in June 2020. However, both
numbers are significantly higher than
July 2019 by 13.5% for invention patent
application filings and 28% for utility
model application filings.

Trump and Ivanka filed and obtained 18 trademarks in 2018. July 2020 they had filings for 268000 applications. Maybe who ever complained about Trumps patents should have indicated how many China patents were filed that year and how it was unfair for Trump to obtain the lions share if not all of them.
Trump came to Whitehouse with his team . There is a problem employing Goldman Sach executives it seems to you. Yesterday I showed a link with Obama appointees as handed to him by Citigroup.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:13pm On Sep 22, 2020
shadeze:

If democrats do that, Republicans will do the same and expand it when they take the majority again.
It will be hard for the republicans to take the majority again especially after giving DC and PR statehood and removing the filibuster they GOP will find it hard to expand the courts after that and making more districts by population which will check republican minority rule.The GOP's demographics is decreasing.You seem not to know that many conservative ideals are unpopular among the younger generation so why should the GOP force it's unpopular ideas on people.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 2:14pm On Sep 22, 2020
Minent:
basilico I won't say much but you're so learned and what amaze me is how you kept the conversation going without trying to be a bigot. And sum it all, many came and joined the conversation but couldn't withstand your heat.

That is why he is different from the other trumptards. Only Basilico and Bluebyd can hold a descent conversation without insult or firing the first shot. For that, they are good guys.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 2:17pm On Sep 22, 2020
SonofLincoln:
I agree with you 100%. That's why I said yesterday you can't play touch while your opponent is playing tackle. Democrats needs to grow some spine. One thing I admire about Republicans is they don't play to lose and they Don't care about people's opinions.
That's just the difference between descent people and crooks.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 2:20pm On Sep 22, 2020
SonofLincoln:
The morbidly obese Pig was in Minnesota few days ago and in his hate rally speech ,he was telling the lily white crowd they have great 'genes'. For the brainless cultists, that's a code word for white supremacy. You African servile dogs of Trump, choke on that.
grin
Dog whistle. Even blacks and other minorities can hear the whistle loud and clear. Trump really hasn't added more supporters to his base (majorly uneducated white people). Instead he keeps bleeding more lifelong republicans and the few educated ones in his base.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 2:23pm On Sep 22, 2020
basilico:

Ill only pick one specific item of your questions. Climate change.
In your own words how has that animal affected the world?
The simplest example I can give is Lagos barbeach. Have you ever been to Lagos bar beach in the 90's and in the 2000.. compare and contrast the effect of rising sea levels.

https://climate.nasa.gov/news/2940/greenlands-rapid-melt-will-mean-more-flooding/
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 22, 2020
Romney just confirmed he'd be voting yes on the nominee

What did I tell you, AmazonTopaz ?
This is simple logic
It's just unbelievable that you people ever thought that the GOP would screw this up

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AbdulSleeky: 3:40pm On Sep 22, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

You liberals that open your wallets for the murder of the unborn babies why then is it said that a person commits double homicide when they murder a pregnant woman? undecided

1. The choice to abort is the pregnant woman's own and not the murderer's

2. How idiotic do you have to be in order to push an anti-mask propaganda?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 3:44pm On Sep 22, 2020
wirinet:

I will lose all respect for the democrats if the win both the executive and senate and don't give it to the Republicans times 100 of the shit they have been receiving from them.

First, they should gerrymander so badly and isolate all those small populated rural villages and towns that are the repubican base,and lump them in districts.

They should insist on population being the main criteria for drawing district boundaries instead of landmass.

They should immediately expand the Supreme Court judges to 11. Republicans can increase it when they gain control, but the democrats can increase it again when they get control again; ad infinitum until the Supreme Court becomes useless. The lesson as taught by the Republicans is that the party in power (both executive and senate) must always control the Supreme Court

Porto Rico and Washington DC must be given the status of states. These two will certainly be democratic, thereby increasing their senate and house members, apart from increase in electoral collage votes.

Its unbelievable that less that 10 years back, Democrats controlled the executive house and senate and Obama left so many positions in the courts vacant, only for Trump to come in and start filling them with Republicans.

The democrats and Obama messed up. They don't understand that in the game of thrones, morals is a luxury you can't afford. I truly hope they have leant their lessons and hope another opportunity presents itself again soon.

@ Bolded They should, they should, they should...blablabla Hmm..seems this is also your dying wish grin grin grin Nothing wrong in dreaming though
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:51pm On Sep 22, 2020
salford1:

The simplest example I can give is Lagos barbeach. Have you ever been to Lagos bar beach in the 90's and in the 2000.. compare and contrast the effect of rising sea levels.

https://climate.nasa.gov/news/2940/greenlands-rapid-melt-will-mean-more-flooding/

Google search for term "polar bear pop increase"

Since 2005, however, the estimated
global polar bear population has risen by
more than 30% to about 30,000 bears,
far and away the highest estimate in
more than 50 years. A growing number
of observational studies have
documented that polar bears are thriving,
despite shrinking summer sea ice.

Google search "polar bear pop decreasing"

They are are now warning that polar
bears could be extinct by the end of this
century if greenhouse gas emissions
continue at their current rate. All but a
few polar bear populations in the Arctic
will probably be gone by 2100.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:06pm On Sep 22, 2020
Nuel4:
Romney just confirmed he'd be voting yes on the nominee

What did I tell you, AmazonTopaz ?
This is simple logic
It's just unbelievable that you people ever thought that the GOP would screw this up
I never expected anything good from the GOP.
Afterall they are conservatives

I read about Romney's position some minutes ago and because he voted to convict Trumpolini before I thought he would go the line of reason and at least think of the majority of people's choice.But then the GOP were never voted by majority of Americans a while back I even supported them confirming the nominee so that the democrats will have every justifiable reason to expand the courts and go radical with them by next year.It seems many of them already know this kind of opportunity will take a long time to present itself again.
Whatever backfires on them later on they asked for it

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:06pm On Sep 22, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

1. The choice to abort is the pregnant woman's own and not the murderer's

2. How idiotic do you have to be in order to push an anti-mask propaganda?

If it's the choice of the pregnant woman to murder her unborn baby because she believes it is her body why are you not consistent in applying the same logic to those who choose not to wear a mask because they believe it's their body and their choice?

I can see that you conveniently evaded the case of double homicide being a criminal offence. Try and be consistent with your flawed logic if you can. undecided

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 4:06pm On Sep 22, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

You liberals that open your wallets for the murder of the unborn babies why then is it said that a person commits double homicide when they murder a pregnant woman? undecided
Hahahahahahaha
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:10pm On Sep 22, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

When you have spoken out against the forced sterilization of women by the Trump admin and taken care of all the underprivilege kids around you.
Then we can talk but for now safe abortion continues.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 22, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

I never expected anything good from the GOP.
Afterall they are conservatives

I read about Romney's position some minutes ago and because he voted to convict Trumpolini before I thought he would go the line of reason and at least think of the majority of people's choice.But then the GOP were never voted by majority of Americans a while back I even supported them confirming the nominee so that the democrats will have every justifiable reason to expand the courts and go radical with them by next year.It seems many of them already know this kind of opportunity will take a long time to present itself again.
Whatever backfires on them later on they asked for it
the thing is that the nomination does not really have anything to do with Trump. It is all about conservatism. The justice will be in power 20 to 30 years after Trump is completely irrelevant in politics or even dead and forgotten. she'd still be there, a conservative voice. Few years from now nobody will give a shiit about Trump anymore but the judge will still be there. Only a slowpoke will sacrifice that simply because he hates Trump.
I don't think it will backfire because they are not breaking any law. The choice will be very popular among the party

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:20pm On Sep 22, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

When you have spoken out against the forced sterilization of women by the Trump admin and taken care of all the underprivilege kids around you.
Then we can talk but for now safe abortion continues.

A child born is at least given a chance to survive but what chance has the child got when its life is snuffed out before it gets born? undecided

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 4:24pm On Sep 22, 2020
basilico:

You absolutely know zilch.

Ukrainian MP Andriy Derkach
revealed on Wednesday that former
Vice President Joe Biden received
$900,000 from Burisma Group for
lobbying activities, citing materials
related to an investigation.
Derkach publicized documents whic
as he said, "describe the mechanism
getting money by Biden Sr." at a pre
conference at Interfax-Ukraine's pre
center in Kyiv on Wednesday. -Interf
Derkach also puiblicized sums of
money transferred to Burisma Grou
representatives - including Joe Biden
son Hunter.
Villager after trump filed bankruptcy 5 different times having American banks hold the debt, they stop funding his projects and that's why he over inflated his net worth and seeks loans from Deutsche Bank and Russian Banks and Oligarchs that were laundering their wealth through overpayment for his overpriced condos. Trump's biggest project is the 97 Storey Trump Tower in Chicago across from my office on Wabash and the River in Downtown Chicago and the building is draining money like a leaking bucket. A villager stuck in a remote village thousands of miles away is always showing his ignorance by spouting unverified junks being thrown out by demagogues. You wonder why a boastful man like Trump won't show his taxes because he's not a billionaire. We respect self made Billionaires like Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffett, George Soros, Mike Bloomberg and so many like that in America not Trump that inherited hundreds of millions of dollars and still filed bankrupt 5 times. Your Lord Trump is a Con Man and Google Trump Charity and Trump University if you don't believe me. A clueless cultist you are.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 4:26pm On Sep 22, 2020
unbelievable. and his daughter did business with China.

Trump applied in 2008 to register his trademark in Cuba: report

https://thehill.com/policy/international/americas/517537-trump-applied-in-2008-to-register-his-trademark-in-cuba-report?__twitter_impression=true
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 4:33pm On Sep 22, 2020
ZooOga:
unbelievable. and his daughter did business with China.

Trump applied in 2008 to register his trademark in Cuba: report

https://thehill.com/policy/international/americas/517537-trump-applied-in-2008-to-register-his-trademark-in-cuba-report?__twitter_impression=true
Trump is a fraud and a Con Man and he has shown Americans is true self and that's why he's tanking in all the States that matters. In a little over 40 days his regime of scam, bigotry hate and xenophobia will be on it's way out of our National Discuss.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) ... (4143) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: mayorcassa977

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.