Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1006) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1595721 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) ... (4136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:36pm On Sep 22, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

A child born is at least given a chance to survive but what chance has the child got when its life is snuffed out before it gets born? undecided
It is a cell and breaths no life.

It is not your body and not your business.

Be more concerned about the lives of those children alive with no education,healthcare etc.Help those ones and train them well in the right environment.

And stop obsessing over a body that is not yours.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 4:41pm On Sep 22, 2020
shadeze:

If democrats do that, Republicans will do the same and expand it when they take the majority again.
I told one Libidiot same thing, seems like desperation time for this people. Don Lemon of CNN recently suggested that he wants the entire system to be blown up and that Dems will have to pack the courts. Surprisenly his Co host, Cuomo, disagreed with him. I have said it and some fools are questioning about what exactly I know about American Politics. These things have action and Reaction effects. Republicans will surely do likewise. The folks acting desperate and suggesting these measures have no idea the repercussions of their actions....too drunk on Trump hate aka TDS grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2020
Nuel4:
the thing is that the nomination does not really have anything to do with Trump. It is all the Conservatism. The justice will be in power 20 to 30 years after Trump is completely irrelevant in politics or even dead and forgotten. she'd still be there, a Conservative voice. Few years from now nobody will give a shiit about Trump anymore but the judge will still be there. Only a slowpoke will sacrifice that simply because he hates Trump.
I don't think it will backfire because they are not breaking any law. The choice will be very popular among the party
When I say it will backfire I mean it is what will happen when the democrats take the senate and add more liberal justices by then her nomination will just be a waste.The choice may be popular among the party but the party does not represent the ideas of majority of Americans and that is where the problem is which is why they were supposed to reason in that line of public opinion and stand by the same words they said in 2016.
Mitt Romney says America is center right when since 1988 republican presidents has won the popular vote twice.The current senate the democrats had more majority votes and they are still in the manority.I believe that once the dems take power they should address this system.The only thing keeping the GOP afloat is the electoral college and gerrymandering which is overcome when many Americans vote even the demographic advantage for them is changing now.If DC and PR are given statehoods the democrats will benefit from that and that is legit because majority of Americans support.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 4:47pm On Sep 22, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

A child born is at least given a chance to survive but what chance has the child got when its life is snuffed out before it gets born? undecided
He can't even answer back with logic, only insult upon insult...shows you who you are dealing with. Don't waste your time.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:47pm On Sep 22, 2020
obixcel:
I told one Libidiot same thing, seems like desperation time for this people. Don Lemon of CNN recently suggested that he wants the entire system to be blown up and that Dems will have to pack the courts. Surprisenly his Co host, Cuomo, disagreed with him. I have said it and some fools are questioning about what exactly I know about American Politics. These things have action and Reaction effects. Republicans will surely do likewise. The folks acting desperate and suggesting this measures have no idea the repercussions of their actions....too drunk on Trump hate aka TDS grin
And in what majority will the reps do likewise especially when the fillbuster is removed.

LOL grin grin
That will be a very long time.
4 more democratic senators when Puerto Rico and DC become states

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:49pm On Sep 22, 2020
Sonoflincoln.

Mike Bloomberg has paid the fines of 32000 ex felons in Florida.

Goodnews cool

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzenmd: 4:53pm On Sep 22, 2020
basilico:

Chinese spy was stopped, arrested and jailed for 8 months.She was a trespasser and Secret Service not Trumps vets visitors.
MBS is an internal matter with the House of Saud and Turkey. We dont know what Trump said to his yuge MIC customer, some customers can be difficult especially when not eating your cheese.
Trump uses his name as a brand , a standard to expect from anything with the label Trump (never mind where its manufactured). China files thousands of patents. Here is a brief of July 2020 patents filed.

Friday, August 14, 2020
The China National Intellectual
Property Administration ( CNIPA )
0recently released intellectual property
filing data for July 2020 showing a
stabilization in patent filings after
the recent upsurge. Invention patent
application filings were flat compared
to June 2020 at 134,188 filings while
utility model applications were down
slightly at 268,928 versus 276,598
filings in June 2020. However, both
numbers are significantly higher than
July 2019 by 13.5% for invention patent
application filings and 28% for utility
model application filings.

Trump and Ivanka filed and obtained 18 trademarks in 2018. July 2020 they had filings for 268000 applications. Maybe who ever complained about Trumps patents should have indicated how many China patents were filed that year and how it was unfair for Trump to obtain the lions share if not all of them.
Trump came to Whitehouse with his team . There is a problem employing Goldman Sach executives it seems to you. Yesterday I showed a link with Obama appointees as handed to him by Citigroup.

What a shitty lying POS. What of the spy that was secretly help out of the US when FBI were on his trail?
What's swamp and what's Goldman Sachs? Why don't you keep quiet and stop exposing your ignorance plus why were Ivanka patents gat rejected prior to Drumpf presidency.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 4:55pm On Sep 22, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

And in what majority will the reps do likewise.

LOL grin grin
So this is your pipe dream to increase the Senate just as you want to increase the Scotus...hahahaha..More like, If you can't beat them, change the rules, change the game

Shameless Dummies! It will continue to be a pipe dream. Keep on dreaming

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 5:01pm On Sep 22, 2020
AmazonTopaz:
Sonoflincoln.

Mike Bloomberg has paid the fines of 32000 ex felons in Florida.

Goodnews cool
Thank God for that. I don't know the kind of silly laws like that. Being an ex con who paid the prize for their crime shouldn't strip them of their constitutional rights to vote. That's part of the Republican schemes to affect the outcome of election. Mike Bloomberg donated $100 in support of Biden in Florida alone. That's a mega Billionaire that's 100× richer than Don the Con and he's not even boastful about his wealth like most of the mega Billionares in America unlike the Con Man who has been conning America for a while. Thankfully his Con game will be over in few weeks.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 5:04pm On Sep 22, 2020
obixcel:
So that is your pipe dream to increase the Senate just as you want to increase the Scotus...hahahaha..More like, If you can't beat them, change the rules, change the game

Hush your mouth shorrrty, you know nothing. When Democrats get the Senate, Puerto Rico and District of Columbia will be in play as two additional States like when Hawaii and Alaska joined the union over 50 years ago. What do you know except the junk you Google from Right wing lunatic blogs.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2020
SonofLincoln:
Hush your mouth shorrrty, you know nothing. When Democrats get the Senate, Puerto Rico and District of Columbia will be in play as two additional States like when Hawaii and Alaska joined the union over 50 years ago. What do you know except the junk you Google from Right wing lunatic blogs.
Party of cheaters.. hahahahaha Always trying to win through the back door and cut corners. Delusion is really strong.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

And in what majority will the reps do likewise especially when the fillbuster is removed.

LOL grin grin
You are 100% spot on Sis. Don't mind that Okrika wearing loudmouth still waiting for Trump to give him his independence. The foool doesn't know that Trampy prefers Whites from Norwegia to him. Bunch of unpaid cultist they are.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:13pm On Sep 22, 2020
obixcel:
So this is your pipe dream to increase the Senate just as you want to increase the Scotus...hahahaha..More like, If you can't beat them, change the rules, change the game

It is a dream yet you are taking it serious and threatening on retailiating.
You are such a dummy grin
It is actually the hypocritical GOP that only follows the rules that favour them.
It is not a dream it is what will happen once power changes hands and you know it cheesy cheesy.Afterall it does not violate the constitution in anyway.Since the GOP is playing dirty let the dems do same wink

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 5:13pm On Sep 22, 2020
obixcel:
Party of cheaters.. hahahahaha Always trying to win through the back door and cut corners. Delusion is really strong.
Shout yourself hoarse. Trump will lose and his henchmen in Congress knows that hence their rushing for the confirmation of the Supreme Court justice. I will give that to them because they are majority in the Senate but it won't last. Hundreds of Thousands have sent in the ballots already with millions to go. Earlier voting starts in Illinois on Thursday and my wifey and most of her friends are doing the early voting too and I might do it too. That's how ready Americans are to throw away this worthless pig that's turning America to the Germany of 30s and 40s. We will finally get rid of him on Jan 20 and there's nothing you can do because in the final analysis, you don't count.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:15pm On Sep 22, 2020
SonofLincoln:
You are 100% spot on Sis. Don't mind that Okrika wearing loudmouth still waiting for Trump to give him his independence. The foool doesn't know that Trampy prefers Whites from Norwegia to him. Bunch of unpaid cultist they are.
I don't take them serious they live in an alternate reality cool

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 5:15pm On Sep 22, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

It is a dream yet you are taking it serious and threatening on retailiating.
You aee such a dummy grin
It is actually the hypocritical GOP that only follows the rules that favour them.
It is not a dream it is what will happen once power changes hands and you know it cheesy cheesy.Afterall it does not violate the constitution in anyway.Since the GOP is playing dirty let the dems do same wink
The guy is a clown. In real life he looks like those Circus Barker from Barnum and Bailey.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

I don't take them serious they live in an alternate reality cool
It's a form of mental illness to them supporting a guy that loathes people that looks like them. Those cultists love Trump more than Melania and Trump's children.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 5:21pm On Sep 22, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

When I say it will backfire I mean it is what will happen when the democrats take the senate and add more liberal justices by then her nomination will just be a waste.The choice may be popular among the party but the party does not represent the ideas of majority of Americans and that is where the problem is which is why they were supposed to reason in that line of public opinion and stand by the same words they said in 2016.
Mitt Romney says America is center right when since 1988 republican presidents has won the popular vote twice.The current senate the democrats had more majority votes and they are still in the manority.I believe that once the dems take power they should address this system.The only thing keeping the GOP afloat is the electoral college and gerrymandering which is overcome when many Americans vote even the demographic advantage for them is changing now.If DC and PR are given statehoods the democrats will benefit from that and that is legit because majority of Americans support.

Beautiful analysis.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 5:38pm On Sep 22, 2020
Pressure got to Mitt Romney and his knee buckled. No surprise there but we will take our pound of Shakespearean flesh on Nov 3rd.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 5:39pm On Sep 22, 2020
That's what I really don't understand - just take a look at what they offer WIC - smh
Sister JC is right.

AmazonTopaz:

When you have spoken out against the forced sterilization of women by the Trump admin and taken care of all the underprivilege kids around you.
Then we can talk but for now safe abortion continues.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 5:39pm On Sep 22, 2020
When you can no longer win within the system you tear down the system - What I personally refer to as the Classic 21st century newly reinvented Rules for Radicals. This is what the far leftists are banking on. Don Lemon just spilled the beans on live TV.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2020
ZooOga:
unbelievable. and his daughter did business with China.

Trump applied in 2008 to register his trademark in Cuba: report

https://thehill.com/policy/international/americas/517537-trump-applied-in-2008-to-register-his-trademark-in-cuba-report?__twitter_impression=true

That means no one ahould use Trump name as a trademark in Cuba. Apparently he never opened any business there.Looks like he is well ahead of his time. Trademarks are essential to businesses as you can see below

Since my name is Mike Rowe, I thought
it would be funny to add ' soft' to the
end of it. – Mike Rowe. The

Microsoft v. MikeRoweSoft was a legal
dispute between Microsoft and a Canadian
Belmont High School student named Mike
Rowe over the domain name
"MikeRoweSoft.com". [1] Microsoft argued
that their trademark had been infringed
because of the phonetic resemblance
between "Microsoft" and
"MikeRoweSoft". [2]

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:08pm On Sep 22, 2020
obixcel:

He can't even answer back with logic, only insult upon insult...shows you who you are dealing with. Don't waste your time.

They should defund the liberal high education.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:14pm On Sep 22, 2020
Kopfschmerzenmd:

What a shitty lying POS. What of the spy that was secretly help out of the US when FBI were on his trail?
What's swamp and what's Goldman Sachs? Why don't you keep quiet and stop exposing your ignorance plus why were Ivanka patents gat rejected prior to Drumpf presidency.

Message from nytimes.com terms u a liar

A Chinese businesswoman who
made her way into President
Trump’s resort was sentenced to 8
months in prison.

Goldman Sachs employees should not work for Trump. Raising hypocrisy to outer space .
I have no idea Ivanka patent were rejected, but for the Chinese what did u expect when he became President?
His children and him should have closed his businesses and waited until the 180,000 new voters ballots in Chicago votes are counted?

A building that is derelict But can be sold for a billion makes the owner a billionaire.Do you agree?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 6:15pm On Sep 22, 2020
Trump will be announcing his Supreme Court Nominee on Saturday, at the White House!

He also promised it will be a woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2020
Trump is going to fill three Supreme Court seats in his first term and the Democrats can’t stop him.

It’s happening, folks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2020
Mitt Romney supports going forward with the Supreme Court nominee. It’s over!

Trump is filling this seat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:22pm On Sep 22, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

It is a cell and breaths no life.

It is not your body and not your business.

Be more concerned about the lives of those children alive with no education,healthcare etc.Help those ones and train them well in the right environment.

And stop obsessing over a body that is not yours.

I hope the diagram below will help in aligning your impaired logic. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 6:22pm On Sep 22, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

When you have spoken out against the forced sterilization of women by the Trump admin and taken care of all the underprivilege kids around you.
Then we can talk but for now safe abortion continues.
Eugenics is going on in America now with Trump's version of Dr Mengeles. So sad America is turning to Hitler little country performing Sterilization on women without their knowledge because they cross the border illegally. All this will end starting Nov 3rd.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 6:23pm On Sep 22, 2020
Trump is honoring the legacy of RBG by nominating a woman who can serve the next three decades on the Supreme Court.

Democrats should be grateful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

The diagram below will help align your impaired logic. smiley
Tell that to Trump and his Nazi agents led by Stephen Miller sterilizing innocent Latinas in border detentions all over the Fruited Plains. Trump the little Hitler will lose on Nov 3rd and there's nothing you can do about it because you have no vote. Keep your ignorance on Nairaland where you counts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) ... (4136) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.