Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1007) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1594659 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) ... (4136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 6:29pm On Sep 22, 2020
Bluebyrd:
Trump is honoring the legacy of RBG by nominating a woman who can serve the next three decades on the Supreme Court.

Democrats should be grateful.
Hush your mouth boy, what the hell you know about RBG. She will be the first woman in American history to lie in State in Capitol Rotunda and that's a high honor that Trump will never get when he kick the bucket.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 6:29pm On Sep 22, 2020
REUTERS: Iran Foreign Minister says Tehran ready to exchange all prisoners with US.

Trump is making things happen! Obama gave them billions and couldn't even extract a promise from Iran to return American prisoners. Trump have them zero dollars, killed their General, imposed crippling sanctions and pulled out of Iran deal and the Iranians are offering to release all american troops in return. Isn't Trump a genius? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 6:33pm On Sep 22, 2020
BREAKING: South Korean President declares end to Korean War to open door for “complete denuclearization and permanent peace”

Trump made this possible!

These two countries have been technically at war since 1950!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 6:33pm On Sep 22, 2020
basilico:

That means no one ahould use Trump name as a trademark in Cuba. Apparently he never opened any business there.Looks like he is well ahead of his time. Trademarks are essential to businesses as you can see below

Since my name is Mike Rowe, I thought
it would be funny to add ' soft' to the
end of it. – Mike Rowe. The

Microsoft v. MikeRoweSoft was a legal
dispute between Microsoft and a Canadian
Belmont High School student named Mike
Rowe over the domain name
"MikeRoweSoft.com". [1] Microsoft argued
that their trademark had been infringed
because of the phonetic resemblance
between "Microsoft" and
"MikeRoweSoft". [2]

good try o.

China grants Ivanka Trump 5 trademarks amid trade talks

https://apnews.com/2ffd383b26d24597aa4aefbf4e5def48

By ERIKA KINETZ
January 21, 2019

China grants 18 trademarks in 2 months to Trump, daughter

https://apnews.com/0a3283036d2f4e699da4aa3c6dd01727

By ERIKA KINETZ
November 6, 2018

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:34pm On Sep 22, 2020
SonofLincoln:
Eugenics is going on in America now with Trump's version of Dr Mengeles. So sad America is turning to Hitler little country performing Sterilization on women without their knowledge because they cross the border illegally. All this will end starting Nov 3rd.

At this time any mud that can stick to the wall is being thrown at Trump. No brainer at all.

Eugenics. The founder of Planned Parenthood Margaret Sanger has a sordid background.

Planned Parenthood’s
founder, Margaret Sanger, must
join that list. In promoting birth
control, she advanced a
controversial "Negro Project , "
wrote in her autobiography about
speaking to a Ku Klux Klan group
and advocated for a eugenics
approach to breeding for “the
gradual suppression, elimination
and eventual extinction, of
defective stocks — those human
weeds which threaten the
blooming of the finest flowers of
American civilization.”

One of the reasons Democrats want to SCourt is about abortion rights.

About forced hysterectomies Im sure its just another effort to make Trump look bad. The FBI is investigating as I gather.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 6:34pm On Sep 22, 2020
Trump brought peace to the Middle East and the Korean Peninsula. Even Iran wants to talk now.

He really is a genius.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2020
basilico:

At this time any mud that can stick to the wall is being thrown at Trump. No brainer at all.

Eugenics. The founder of Planned Parenthood Margaret Sanger has a sordid background.

Planned Parenthood’s
control, she advanced a
weeds which threaten the
American civilization.”

About forced hysterectomies Im sure its just another effort to make Trump look bad. The FBI is investigating as I gather.
It's the truth and the latinas involved are speaking out. I do not expect sheepies to believe anything that doesn't fit their narratives about a worthless cult leader they worship. Americans will hold him responsible and fortunately you don't have a say in it.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2020
ZooOga:

good try o.

China grants Ivanka Trump 5 trademarks amid trade talks

https://apnews.com/2ffd383b26d24597aa4aefbf4e5def48

By ERIKA KINETZ
January 21, 2019

China grants 18 trademarks in 2 months to Trump, daughter

https://apnews.com/0a3283036d2f4e699da4aa3c6dd01727

By ERIKA KINETZ
November 6, 2018

It's about 18 trademarks hence you see all that MAGA Hats, Caps and T Shirts were all made in China. What part of Make America Great is that. That's for the uneducated hillbillies and toothless, oxygen sucking, black lungs Appalachians and Southern Bigots that worships him.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2020
They should just rename the Nobel Peace prize as the Trump Peace Prize.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2020
basilico:

Planned Parenthood’s
control, she advanced a
weeds which threaten the
American civilization.”

It's the truth and the latinas involved are speaking out. I do not expect sheepies to believe anything that doesn't fit their narratives about a worthless cult leader they worship. Americans will hold him responsible and fortunately you don't have a say in it.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AbdulSleeky: 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

If it's the choice of the pregnant woman to murder her unborn baby because she believes it is her body why are you not consistent in applying the same logic to those who choose not to wear a mask because they believe it's their body and their choice?

I can see that you conveniently evaded the case of double homicide being a criminal offence. Try and be consistent with your flawed logic if you can. undecided

You cant even see the flaw in your crazy argument.

Wearing masks can save thousands, if not millions of lives. Failure to wear mask is tantamount to murdering people through biological disease if one is infected with the virus.

You are comparing the choice of not wearing mask to the choice of abortion. How daft.

1. A foetus is not a person like a walking talking human being. Even liberals are not into late term abortions. In the first trimester, a feotus barely looks human.

2. A mask is not a part of your body. A feotus is part of a woman's body while in the womb.

3. You are a simpleton. The kind of low IQ that Trump likes.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AbdulSleeky: 6:53pm On Sep 22, 2020
Bluebyrd:
Trump brought peace to the Middle East and the Korean Peninsula. Even Iran wants to talk now.

He really is a genius.

Making peace in all.the areas that dont need peace when

1. Isreal is occupying Palestine

2. Saudi is bombing Yemen

3. People are rioting in American streets.

The Orange president is making peace in the wrong places

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:30pm On Sep 22, 2020
SonofLincoln:

Tell that to Trump and his Nazi agents led by Stephen Miller sterilizing innocent Latinas in border detentions all over the Fruited Plains. Trump the little Hitler will lose on Nov 3rd and there's nothing you can do about it because you have no vote. Keep your ignorance on Nairaland where you counts.

At your age you should be educating your young liberals that an unborn baby is not a bug but a human being but I would not blame you if you don't know any different. Liberalism is a mental disease.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 7:49pm On Sep 22, 2020
salford1:

The simplest example I can give is Lagos barbeach. Have you ever been to Lagos bar beach in the 90's and in the 2000.. compare and contrast the effect of rising sea levels.

https://climate.nasa.gov/news/2940/greenlands-rapid-melt-will-mean-more-flooding/

Climate Change, and/or Global Warming .....REAL.
Man-Made and Man-Reversible Climate Change/Global Warming/Planet Doom .....HOAX.

Courtsey of Google, the Earth warmed far more than this, 56 million years ago and reversed by itself at the appointed time.
And nobody knows how many times it had pendulated between Warming and Cooling in its 4.56 billion years past.

But it had never needed the lunacy called GreenNoDeal to reverse course each time.

So, if its those shiny Victoria Island properties you're eyeing with the money you've amassed in Canada, after you've scared us all away with tale of encroaching ocean, sorry, not available.

We'll spend what it takes to reclaim the Bar Beach and dam the sea, but those houses are not for sale. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 8:08pm On Sep 22, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

A child born is at least given a chance to survive but what chance has the child got when its life is snuffed out before it gets born? undecided

What's the chance of the child surviving if the mother simply birth it and then dump it on the streets or in the park. The woman says she does not want a baby, but you guys are sitting in your living rooms or even your churches and screaming "at least given a chance to survive".

Are you the one that would pay for the ante natal, delivery and post delivery expenses of the baby? Are you the one that will breast feed or buy milk formula for the baby.

I think you guys are just sadistic but covering up with religiousity, you just enjoy seeing women and unwanted babies suffering.

Once again you cannot force your morality on others. A woman that wants a baby will sacrifice anything to have the baby. I know how much my wife and I spent on gynecologists (including traditional ones) before we conceived and birthed our first child.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 9:00pm On Sep 22, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

At your age you should be educating your young liberals that an unborn baby is not a bug but a human being but I would not blame you if you don't know any different. Liberalism is a mental disease.
You should know about mental illness putting your mouth on a country that you have no stake in. Trump is practising genocide by sterilizing innocent undocumented Hispanic women in immigration detentions. He will pay for his crime after he leaves office on Jan 20. New York Attorney General and Manhattan District Attorney are waiting to indict him on his taxes and charity.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 9:04pm On Sep 22, 2020
wirinet:

What's the chance of the child surviving if the mother simply birth it and then dump it on the streets or in the park. The woman says she does not want a baby, but you guys are sitting in your living rooms or even your churches and screaming "at least given a chance to survive".

Are you the one that would pay for the ante natal, delivery and post delivery expenses of the baby? Are you the one that will breast feed or buy milk formula for the baby.

I think you guys are just sadistic but covering up with religiousity, you just enjoy seeing women and unwanted babies suffering.

Once again you cannot force your morality on others. A woman that wants a baby will sacrifice anything to have the baby. I know how much my wife spent on gynecologists (including traditional ones) before we conceived and birthed our first child.

That guy is not only a Demagogue but a Charlatan. He's as worthless as his spiritual leader Jerry Falwell of the famous pool boy looking at another guy bunking his wife while watching. They are bunch of hypocrites and this Charlatan calling himself a Christian have a special place in hell reserved for him by God. He will be in good company in hell with Trump and his other henchmen.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:11pm On Sep 22, 2020
wirinet:

Once again you cannot force your morality on others. A woman that wants a baby will sacrifice anything to have the baby. I know how much my wife spent on gynecologists (including traditional ones) before we conceived and birthed our first child.

If science is followed. What services would be unnéeded.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:43pm On Sep 22, 2020
wirinet:

Proof that Democrats are murderers. undecided

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kachills: 9:45pm On Sep 22, 2020
The threat by Democrats to pack the courts and admit two more states to the country is just tantrum throwing by losers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kachills: 9:45pm On Sep 22, 2020
A bit of reality check to those liberals that are having pipe dreams about admitting DC and puerto rico as two new states, you are going to be needing republican votes to achieve that. Assuming a situation where democrats control both the Senate and the White House, Constitutionally, you will need 2/3 of the Senate to vote to admit them, that 67 votes and if they invoke cloture, they will still need 60 votes to overcome the filibuster. AmazonTopaz and Sonoflincoln should tell us where they intend to get these 60 votes from. Remember that one Democrat senator is already a dead man walking in Alabama.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:46pm On Sep 22, 2020
SonofLincoln:

You should know about mental illness putting your mouth on a country that you have no stake in. Trump is practising genocide by sterilizing innocent undocumented Hispanic women in immigration detentions. He will pay for his crime after he leaves office on Jan 20. New York Attorney General and Manhattan District Attorney are waiting to indict him on his taxes and charity.

How long have you been a Democrat? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 9:48pm On Sep 22, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

And unborn baby is simply that - unborn. It becomes a real baby after it has been born.

It's only a mentally sick person that will use a real baby to illustrate an unborn one.

Religiousity has often been compared to opium, to me it's worse. At least someone on opium will not use threats, blackmail and actual violence to impose their beliefs on others.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 9:51pm On Sep 22, 2020
Kachills:
A bit of reality check to those liberals that are having pipe dreams about admitting DC and puerto rico as two new states, you are going to be needing republican votes to achieve that. Assuming a situation where democrats control both the Senate and the White House, Constitutionally, you will need 2/3 of the Senate to vote to admit them, that 67 votes and if they invoke cloture, they will still need 60 votes to overcome the filibuster. AmazonTopaz and Sonoflincoln should tell us where they intend to get these 60 votes from. Remember that one Democrat senator is already a dead man walking in Alabama.
Thank you Prof of American politics for reminding us Doug Jones is going to lose his Senate seat in Alabama but forgeting to mention numerous Republican Senators that will lose their seats in Maine, Colorado, Arizona Probable Iowa, North Carolina and Georgia. South Carolina with Midget Lindsey is in play. About the States, it is a work in progress . Things don't work in a jiffy in America. Time will take care of that the same way time took care of Hawaii and Alaska becoming the newest States over 50 years ago. Politics 101 for you right there from an American that don't need Google to know how things work in my country.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kachills: 9:51pm On Sep 22, 2020
wirinet:

And unborn baby is simply that - unborn. It becomes a real baby after it has been born.

It's only a mentally sick person that will use a real baby to illustrate an unborn one.

Religiousity has often been compared to opium, to me it's worse. At least someone on opium will not use threats, blackmail and actual violence to impose their beliefs on others.
So why do you charge murderers with a double murder if they kill a pregnant woman?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 9:53pm On Sep 22, 2020
Kachills:

So why do you charge murderers with a double murder if they kill a pregnant woman?
Murder law differs State to State and that's why we have State laws. Federal murder charges is unique but most murders in America are State Charges.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 9:54pm On Sep 22, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

How long have you been a Democrat? undecided
Jerry Falwell wannabe. Your pool boy is waiting for you and your better half.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kachills: 9:55pm On Sep 22, 2020
SonofLincoln:
Thank you Prof of American politics for reminding us Doug Jones is going to lose his Senate seat in Alabama but forgeting to mention numerous Republican Senators that will lose their seats in Maine, Colorado, Arizona Probable Iowa, North Carolina and Georgia. South Carolina with Midget Lindsey is in play. About the States, it is a work in progress . Things don't work in a jiffy in America. Time will take care of that the same way time took care of Hawaii and Alaska becoming the newest States over 50 years ago. Politics 101 for you right there from an American that don't need Google to know how things work in my country.
All I see in your post are too many liberal pipe dreams that will go up in smoke come November. You are actually pinning your hopes on a democrat sweeping of red states like Arizona, Georgia, South Carolina?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kachills: 9:56pm On Sep 22, 2020
SonofLincoln:
Murder law differs State to State and that's why we have State laws. Federal murder charges is unique but most murders in America are State Charges.
You didn't answer the question, why are murderers charged with a double murder if they kill a pregnant woman?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 9:58pm On Sep 22, 2020
Kachills:

All I see in your post are too many liberal pipe dreams that will go up in smoke come November. You are actually pinning your hopes on a democrat sweeping of red states like Arizona, Georgia, South Carolina?
Obviously, you must be typing your junk from your village. Kelly is up in double digits in Arizona and Georgia is tied while Shorty midget Lindsey is fighting for his political life in South Carolina. You think Faux News is the only Station in America. We have hundreds of TV Stations that you can't even see in Nigeria but you people swallow the junk you are being fed by the same people who hates people that looks like you.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 10:00pm On Sep 22, 2020
Kachills:

You didn't answer the question, why are murderers charged with a double murder if they kill a pregnant woman?
Firstly, I am against abortion and I have said it here several times. I and my siblings went through parochial schools all our lives and my children all did too. What I said is the charging double murder in case of abortion depends on the State the murder occurred. What part of that is hard to comprehend.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kachills: 10:02pm On Sep 22, 2020
SonofLincoln:
Obviously, you must be typing your junk from your village. Kelly is up in double digits in Arizona and Georgia is tied while Shorty midget Lindsey is fighting for his political life in South Carolina. You think Faux News is the only Statuon in America. We have hundreds of TV Stations that you can't even see in Nigeria but you people swallow the junk you are being fed by the same people who hates people that looks like you.
Polls are the most meaningless things in politics, we just saw an election earlier this year for Katie Hill's seat in California where the Republican candidate that was down by ten points in the polls easily won the real elections. This argument is even unnecessary, democrats need to win 13 new Senate seats to have a filibuster proof majority so where are you getting those 13 seats from?

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) ... (4136) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.