Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,322 members, 7,860,771 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:58 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1699931 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (4180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 7:09am On Oct 27, 2018
I don't wanna post on this forum anymore, the mods keep banning my handle while the maga guys get no bans. They are also here insulting, but no bans for them. Just wanna let y'all know, I voted last week and it was all blue down the ballot.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:15am On Oct 27, 2018
Kophschmerzen:
I don't wanna post on this forum anymore, the mods keep banning my handle while the maga guys get no bans. They are also here insulting, but no bans for them. Just wanna let y'all know, I voted last week and it was all blue down the ballot.
Don't You know the mods and the Americanna wannabe foools are cut of the same wool. You just have to rise above them all and do what you have to do. My wife voted last Friday but I will wait till Nov 6 to cast my vote . Team Blue and i can tell all the racist a*s lickers here to contribute all their meagre Net worth and i will personally put down $2.000 that the House will go Democratic on Nov 6 and when the new Congress is sworn in, the Divider in Chief will be at a cross road and nothing the loud mouths here who have no vote in America can do except their lamentations which they are known for.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:28pm On Oct 27, 2018
Abbeybailey:
And we have some right wing nuts here foaming in the mouth that the Democrats are doing the bombing to help their chances on Nov 6. Have you voted yet ?. Waiting for Nov 6 to send the Republikkkans away.
They know that Obama paid the bomber and Hillary put the stickers on his van. Perhaps you just did not get the memo lol!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 1:51pm On Oct 27, 2018
budaatum:

They know that Obama paid the bomber and Hillary put the stickers on his van. Perhaps you just did not get the memo lol!
Don't mind the numbnuts. They were all shouting about how the Liberals were behind the bombs being planted because of the coming election on Nov 6. How do you debate with brainless clowns like that when they will tell you they know more about your home better than you do. Nov 6 will be a day that Trump and his henchmen in bigotry and divisiness will know that Americans can't be divided by anyone. Will assure you that the House of Representatives will go Blue and when they are sworn in January, the trajectory of hate and bigotry will change. Imagine an American President calling himself a Nationalist ?. Confirms what 50% of Americans that believes he's a racist. He doesn't even hide it anymore and that's his subliminal message to the Klans, Aryan Nations and other White Nationalist regenerates that he's on their side.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 8:06pm On Oct 27, 2018
stanech:
Just to be clear folks, the media and the Left has laid down the new standards today. The new standards are -> any troubled person that acts in a deranged and criminal manner is now the responsibility of any politician or public figure they follow. This will backfire, badly.

Sayoc Is a Registered Republican; His Family Was Involved in Overthrowing the Communist Government in the Philippines

Sayoc has been arrested several times in Broward County, Florida, dating back to 1991, court records show. His most recent arrest in Broward was in 2014. In 2002, he was charged with making a bomb threat in Dade County, Florida. He was sentenced to one year of probation. Prosecutors agreed to withhold adjudication of the felony charge, meaning it was dismissed after he completed the probation in 2003.

In 1991, Sayoc was charged with third-degree grand theft, a felony. He pleaded guilty that same year and was sentenced to two years of probation. In 1994, his mother sought a domestic violence injunction against Sayoc, court records show.

Sayoc was arrested on drug charges in 2004. He was accused of possession and sale of steroids, along with possession of a controlled substance without a prescription, tampering with evidence, filing fraudulent tax returns, criminal use of personal ID info and possession or unlawful issue of a driver’s license. He pleaded guilty that same year and was sentenced to 18 months of probation.

In 2013, Sayoc was charged with battery and third-degree grand theft, a felony. He pleaded guilty in 2014 and was sentenced to probation. In 2009, Sayoc was charged with operating without a valid license, not having insurance and not having a tag light and was fined after pleading guilty to the misdemeanor charges. In 2014, Sayoc was arrested on a petit theft charge and violation of probation. He was sentenced to 30 days in jail.

Sayoc filed for bankruptcy in 2012 and was not married at the time. He was working as a store manager at a supermarket in Hollywood, Florida, at the time. He was also arrested on theft charges in Dade and Palm Beach counties in 1992 and 2015.

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/1055922093244760064

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by mojeer678: 8:21pm On Oct 27, 2018
budaatum:

CONFIRMED: Machines in several states are flipping votes to dem
The Dems can't win with busloads of people voting "early and often", they can't win by slandering, they can't win by having millions of illegals vote, so they have yet another tool - flipping votes. And there's no question they do it on paper also.

Clearly there was a red wave, if we don't get it they have clearly made war the only answer.

If people do not fight for real after a successful stolen election this time around, we are TOAST.

ACTIVE SHOOTER AT A SYNAGOGUE IN PITTSBURG
I ALREADY KNOW IT WILL BE ANOTHER UNHINGED TRUMP SUPPORTER.
After all, the tribe staged the last hoax, and there will be more and more AND MORE because they CANNOT LOSE MID TERMS, they HAVE TO impeach Trump or they are TOAST.

THE POST OFFICE DOES NOT DELIVER TO PEOPLE UNDER SECRET SERVICE PROTECTION
That means when they said Hillary and others got pipe bombs via the mail, it was a lie. This twitter thread has the holy grail of info for this media play bombing, It is a must read before it is deleted. https://twitter.com/findtruthQ/status/1055905624637259778?fbclid=IwAR1DapSVTNDjeRRTeJFoIyn1B_muGj3toaTjijwvcJzxY42o_g3zsKYzNiU

BLOCKBUSTER:
The psycho bomber lived five miles from David Hogg. Three miles from Debbie Wasserman Schultz. Two miles from Parkland High School. The same Sheriff - Scott Israel, who is represented by Debbie Wasserman Schultz handled this bomber, the Parkland shooting AND DRUM ROLL: . . . . . The Fort Lauderdale Airport shooting was under Sheriff Scott Israel also.

FACT: THERE IS A TRIBE HIVE PROBLEM IN THE AREA OF FORT LAUDERDALE. THEY HAVE:

The Parkland shooting under Sheriff Israel,
The mail bomber under Sheriff Israel,
And the Fort Lauderdale airport shooting under Sheriff Israel, with a little David Hogg and DWS as a side entree!!! Coincidence OF COURSE.

Oh, and Broward County seems to end up in the middle of a lot of vote rigging scandals also. THAT FITS.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:40pm On Oct 27, 2018
TheShopKeeper:

Sayoc Is a Registered Republican; His Family Was Involved in Overthrowing the Communist Government in the Philippines

Sayoc has been arrested several times in Broward County, Florida, dating back to 1991, court records show. His most recent arrest in Broward was in 2014. In 2002, he was charged with making a bomb threat in Dade County, Florida. He was sentenced to one year of probation. Prosecutors agreed to withhold adjudication of the felony charge, meaning it was dismissed after he completed the probation in 2003.

In 1991, Sayoc was charged with third-degree grand theft, a felony. He pleaded guilty that same year and was sentenced to two years of probation. In 1994, his mother sought a domestic violence injunction against Sayoc, court records show.

Sayoc was arrested on drug charges in 2004. He was accused of possession and sale of steroids, along with possession of a controlled substance without a prescription, tampering with evidence, filing fraudulent tax returns, criminal use of personal ID info and possession or unlawful issue of a driver’s license. He pleaded guilty that same year and was sentenced to 18 months of probation.

In 2013, Sayoc was charged with battery and third-degree grand theft, a felony. He pleaded guilty in 2014 and was sentenced to probation. In 2009, Sayoc was charged with operating without a valid license, not having insurance and not having a tag light and was fined after pleading guilty to the misdemeanor charges. In 2014, Sayoc was arrested on a petit theft charge and violation of probation. He was sentenced to 30 days in jail.

Sayoc filed for bankruptcy in 2012 and was not married at the time. He was working as a store manager at a supermarket in Hollywood, Florida, at the time. He was also arrested on theft charges in Dade and Palm Beach counties in 1992 and 2015.

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/1055922093244760064

He's Typical Trump supporter in the sense that they are poor Southern Whites and a lot of them are Appalachians. They are racists because they think their problems emanates from Blacks and Hispanics in America hence their predujice. Imagine a 56 year old man who just declared bankruptcy and he was kicked out of his mother's house and he ends up living in his van. Typical Southern racist that are the base of Trump . The Good thing about it is that he will probably spend the rest of his life in prison where he certainly belongs . The Pittsburg shooter of a Jewish Synagogue is probably one of the hateful supporter of Trampy who loathes Jews, Blacks , Hispanics and other minorities. They are the type shouting Jews will not replace us in Charlottesville and those are the same people the Chief Racist called good people. Nov 6 on my mind.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 10:47pm On Oct 27, 2018
Abbeybailey:
He's Typical Trump supporter in the sense that they are poor Southern Whites and a lot of them are Appalachians. They are racists because they think their problems emanates from Blacks and Hispanics in America hence their predujice. Imagine a 56 year old man who just declared bankruptcy and he was kicked out of his mother's house and he ends up living in his van. Typical Southern racist that are the base of Trump . The Good thing about it is that he will probably spend the rest of his life in prison where he certainly belongs . The Pittsburg shooter of a Jewish Synagogue is probably one of the hateful supporter of Trampy who loathes Jews, Blacks , Hispanics and other minorities. They are the type shouting Jews will not replace us in Charlottesville and those are the same people the Chief Racist called good people. Nov 6 on my mind.

...well your guess is not far from truth...apparently it was a kid naming ceremony...

Shooter identified in deadly shooting at Pittsburgh synagogue

The suspected gunman who carried out a deadly shooting Saturday at a Pittsburgh synagogue has been identified as Robert Bowers, 46, according to law enforcement officials.

A law enforcement official previously told CNN the shooter made anti-Semitic statements during the shooting.

Multiple people have been killed in Saturday morning's shooting at the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh, according to a city official.

The shooter surrendered to Pittsburgh police and was being transported to Mercy Hospital, said Curt Conrad, chief of staff for City Councilman Corey O'Connor.

Some of the shooter's social media posts, definetely not for the faint-heart...

https://web.archive.org/web/20181027160428/https://imgur.com/a/cwB9QkR

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 11:03pm On Oct 27, 2018
obixcel:

NATIONALISM
1. devotion and loyalty to one's own nation; patriotism.
2. excessive patriotism; chauvinism
3. love of country and willingness to sacrifice for it

...as shown in these photos at a Donald Trump's recent rally...

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:39pm On Oct 27, 2018
TheShopKeeper:

...well your guess is not far from truth...apparently it was a kid naming ceremony...

Shooter identified in deadly shooting at Pittsburgh synagogue

The suspected gunman who carried out a deadly shooting Saturday at a Pittsburgh synagogue has been identified as Robert Bowers, 46, according to law enforcement officials.

A law enforcement official previously told CNN the shooter made anti-Semitic statements during the shooting.

Multiple people have been killed in Saturday morning's shooting at the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh, according to a city official.

The shooter surrendered to Pittsburgh police and was being transported to Mercy Hospital, said Curt Conrad, chief of staff for City Councilman Corey O'Connor.

Some of the shooter's social media posts, definetely not for the faint-heart...

https://web.archive.org/web/20181027160428/https://imgur.com/a/cwB9QkR
No one in the world will convince me that Trump is not a racist. All the degenerates are coming out into the public now because they sincerely believe that their man is at the helm. When you have a president who openly mock people and call the press and his political opponents enemies of the State. That's where most of the problems we are facing now comes from. With me, it's a sad time with in America with all the shootings and attempting bombings. Nov 6 will let us know how America is going to turn out to.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 3:38am On Oct 28, 2018
Hates refused to go away! Thought such hatred has long gone from the United States...May we be always protected. Scary time! How did we get here?
I agree he should tone it down as a leader. Sigh!

Abbeybailey:
No one in the world will convince me that Trump is not a racist. All the degenerates are coming out into the public now because they sincerely believe that their man is at the helm. When you have a president who openly mock people and call the press and his political opponents enemies of the State. That's where most of the problems we are facing now comes from. With me, it's a sad time with in America with all the shootings and attempting bombings. Nov 6 will let us know how America is going to turn out to.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:40am On Oct 28, 2018
armyofone:
Hates refused to go away! Thought such hatred has long gone from the United States...May we be always protected. Scary time! How did we get here?
I agree he should tone it down as a leader. Sigh!

Trump is just an aberration and abomination that will soon go away. We Americans will have a lot of things to work out because the greatness and goodness of America comes out of her diversity. My numero uno problem with the pig is his undiluted bigotry and racism.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 2:55pm On Oct 28, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Don't You know the mods and the Americanna wannabe foools are cut of the same wool. You just have to rise above them all and do what you have to do. My wife voted last Friday but I will wait till Nov 6 to cast my vote . Team Blue and i can tell all the racist a*s lickers here to contribute all their meagre Net worth and i will personally put down $2.000 that the House will go Democratic on Nov 6 and when the new Congress is sworn in, the Divider in Chief will be at a cross road and nothing the loud mouths here who have no vote in America can do except their lamentations which they are known for.
You will just lose your money for nothing. Republicans are keeping both the senate and house of reps

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 2:56pm On Oct 28, 2018
God Bless President Donald John Trump!!!

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 2:58pm On Oct 28, 2018
Abbeybailey:

The Pittsburgh shooter is a rabid anti trumper just like you. I hope you're not planning to shoot up some place after you lose heavily in November

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 4:19pm On Oct 28, 2018
Few days ago, we had a White Nationalist guy who shot dead a Black woman and Man at a Krogers Grocery store parking lot in Kentucky . The white man standing right next to the black couple killed said the racist murderer told him that Whites don't kill Whites. Thank God that the racist murderer didn't get access to the Black church that he first tried to enter few blocks away. Welcome to Trump America where the racists and the worst of humans are not hiding their faces anymore. In all my life growing up in Uptown section of Chitown, never seen America in such a bad shape racially as we are going through now. The forces of Good will eventually win over the forces of evil. Nov 6 is on my mind. Nine more days to go.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 6:21pm On Oct 28, 2018

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 7:58pm On Oct 28, 2018
MSM on ‘Bomb’ Mailer: he loves Trump. Trump’s rhetoric caused it.

MSM on Synagogue Shooter: he hates Trump. Trump’s rhetoric cause it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 10:16pm On Oct 28, 2018
stanech:
Just to be clear folks, the media and the Left has laid down the new standards today. The new standards are -> any troubled person that acts in a deranged and criminal manner is now the responsibility of any politician or public figure they follow. This will backfire, badly.
Like the guy that almost killed Sen. Steve Scalise (R) and who was also a bonafide Bernie Sander's supporter. I don't think they can win with this standard they are setting, afterall most of the very acts of violence and harassment are so far coming from the Left.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Naza25: 10:44pm On Oct 28, 2018
Abbeybailey:
He's a big supporter of the racist Trump with Trampy MAGA stickers all over his truck. Purveyor of hate.
By the same standard, then Bernie Sanders is also a purveyor of hate since his supporter shot GOP reps at a baseball game

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:57pm On Oct 28, 2018
Naza25:

By the same standard, then Bernie Sanders is also a purveyor of hate since his supporter shot GOP reps at a baseball game
I wish all you losers having no stake in America keep off my mentions.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Naza25: 11:36pm On Oct 28, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Keep off nairaland if you don't want anyone to mention you and by the way, you are the one who is a loser. Only losers are perpetually bitter and angry as you always seem to be

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Naza25: 11:42pm On Oct 28, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Now that the Pittsburg shooter has been confirmed to be a Trump hater just like you, guess we should generalize like you always do and call all of you Trump haters wicked and evil people? undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 6:44am On Oct 29, 2018
Kophschmerzen:
Hahahaha, Mr Kophschmerzen, all you have to do to avoid getting banned is not insult people, is that too much to ask of you? cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 7:02am On Oct 29, 2018
obixcel:
Like the guy that almost killed Sen. Steve Scalise (R) and who was also a bonafide Bernie Sander's supporter. I don't think they can win with this standard they are setting, afterall most of the very acts of violence and harassment are so far coming from the Left.

True

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 6:39am On Oct 30, 2018
New Brazil President to close “Palestinian” embassy: “You do not negotiate with terrorists” (link: https:///p4hgqZ-EP2) /p4hgqZ-EP2

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 6:39am On Oct 30, 2018
Brazil’s Embassy in Israel will be moving to Jerusalem soon.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 10:29am On Oct 30, 2018
Abbeybailey:
And this was all your response to his statement? shocked Lol.. Lucasbaboon I hail o! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 4:22pm On Oct 30, 2018
This is getting better cheesy Trump to end birth right citizenship with executive orders. Soon there will be no more Nigerians or foreigners coming to born here oh. MAGA kiss

Lucas and PDPGuy, warn your friends to have their babies in naija cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 4:35pm On Oct 30, 2018
armyofone:
This is getting better cheesy Trump to end birth right citizenship with executive orders. Soon there will be no more Nigerians or any foreigners coming to born here. MAGA kiss

You can tell that Trump is a foool who knows nothing about the American constitution. He's in early stage of dementia. Any knowledgeable American knows about the 14th amendment which is enshrined in the constitution and can't be wiped out by any president. It takes two third of Congress with 33 States ratification to amend any amendment to the constitution. I do not expect less from a White Nationalist president playing to his racist and bigoted base. Nov 6 is a week away and the Blue shellacking will be enormous.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 4:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
Never believe that i will live to see a day that an American President will call himself a Nationalist ?. Those of us who know him well know that he's a White Nationalist and nothing more needs to be added.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 4:52pm On Oct 30, 2018
armyofone:
This is getting better cheesy Trump to end birth right citizenship with executive orders. Soon there will be no more Nigerians or foreigners coming to born here oh. MAGA kiss

grin grin grin cheesy grin

Trump is the most entertaining president ever, believe me cheesy
As lucasbalo pointed out, it takes Congress and 38 states to ratify an amendment to the constitution. No executive order can upturn any word, let alone a clause, in the constitution.

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (4180) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.