Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,286 members, 7,860,670 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:05 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1699709 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (4179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:10pm On Oct 30, 2018
PDPGuy:

grin grin grin cheesy grin

Trump is the most entertaining president ever, believe me cheesy
As lucasbalo pointed out, it takes Congress and 38 states to ratify an amendment to the constitution. No executive order can upturn any word, let alone a clause, in the constitution.

You will see the racist a*s lickers here who knows absolutely nothing about America telling you Trampy is right. I sincerely believe that Trump is using these to gear up his nativist and racist base but all will be shredded to garbage that it belongs on Nov 6 when the silent majority speaks. Can't even imagine an American President saying he would wipe out an amendment with an Executive order ?. What's next, Trampy would turn himself to a full dictator and wipe out the 1st Amendment too. So sad America is going through what we are going through now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2018
Abbeybailey:
You can tell that Trump is a foool who knows nothing about the American constitution. He's in early stage of dementia. Any knowledgeable American knows about the 14th amendment which is enshrined in the constitution and can't be wiped out by any president. It takes two third of Congress with 33 States ratification to amend any amendment to the constitution. I do not expect less from a White Nationalist president playing to his racist and bigoted base. Nov 6 is a week away and the Blue shellacking will be enormous.
The 14th Amendment shouldn't extend to Anchor babies of illegal aliens but permanent residents who come legally. If President Trump signs it the SCOTUS will uphold it.

The End.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
obixcel:
The 14th Amendment shouldn't extend to Anchor babies of illegal aliens but permanent residents who come legally. President Trump will sign it and the SCOTUS will uphold it.

The End.
Hush your mouth. Americans of note are talking and a junebug is venting too. A guy that couldn't obtain an American visa on his best day is talking about citizenship in America. Who dash monkey banana.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 6:26pm On Oct 30, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Hush your mouth. Americans of note are talking and a junebug is venting too. A guy that couldn't obtain an American visa on his best day is talking about citizenship in America. Who dash monkey banana.
This isn't even a Conservative issue, this is common sense issue. Congress were supposed to do their job and should have sorted this out a long time ago, instead they sat on it till date. Maybe lucasbabbon would not have smuggled his way into the US grin grin

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 6:38pm On Oct 30, 2018
Abbeybailey:
You are afflicted with poverty of brain.
10 years from now, you will still be foaming in the mouth about America while still stuck in penury.
lol...Seemed I struck a nerve. This action will end three things (1 & 2 is very notably prevalent)
1) The stream of Chinese birth tourists
2) The stream of Nigerian birth tourists
3) And the rest of other countries of the world who also take advantage of this too.

**So I'm in full support of this because it is sensibly RIGHT

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
PDPGuy:

grin grin grin cheesy grin

Trump is the most entertaining president ever, believe me cheesy
As lucasbalo pointed out, it takes Congress and 38 states to ratify an amendment to the constitution. No executive order can upturn any word, let alone a clause, in the constitution.

...what really suprises me is that, why is Donald Trump now bringing up the use of EO to amend a constitution which has been enshrined in the Articles of US Constitution...

...even the EO on travel ban on some countries which he signed in 2017 was easily stopped by various Courts of Appeal across US...

...it will take an entire presidential term if not more just to amend a constitution...in the end it will be thrown out...

...there are far more humane options to get this message across not to be used as an electioneering basis...

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:20pm On Oct 30, 2018
TheShopKeeper:

...what really suprises me is that, why is Donald Trump now bringing up the use of EO to amend a constitution which has been enshrined in the Articles of US Constitution...

...even the EO on travel ban on some countries which he signed in 2017 was easily stopped by various Courts of Appeal across US...

...it will take an entire presidential term if not more just to amend a constitution...in the end it will be thrown out...

...there are far more humane options to get this message across not to be used as an electioneering basis...
Trump deep down knows that you can't trample on the Constitutional amendments but he's desperate that he's going to lose the House of Representatives on Nov 6. He's doing this to wake up his racist and xenophobic base to turn out on Nov 6.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 8:23pm On Oct 30, 2018
Hillary Clinton— the woman who offered the black community hot sauce plus a free Jay-Z & Beyoncé concert in exchange for our vote— now says that all black people look alike.

She also believes we all think alike and vote alike.

Democrats are openly racist. #BLEXIT and #VoteRed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2018
FACTS. Trump Vs Obama

Job Approval 50% 45%
Unemployment 3.9% 9.4%
Jobs Added +3.2M -2.9M
1st Yr Deficit $665B $1.4T
GDP Growth 4.1% 1.6%

Numbers never lie.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 10:09pm On Oct 30, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Trump deep down knows that you can't trample on the Constitutional amendments but he's desperate that he's going to lose the House of Representatives on Nov 6. He's doing this to wake up his racist and xenophobic base to turn out on Nov 6.
If you're looking for what a racist looks like, you better look in the mirror, there is none worse than you. Keep dreaming, one week from today you will be wailing as usual after having your butts kicked at the polls

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 11:02pm On Oct 30, 2018
itchie:

Hahahaha, Mr Kophschmerzen, all you have to do to avoid getting banned is not insult people, is that too much to ask of you? cheesy

Can you just do me a favor, by f***king off my mentions.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 11:17pm On Oct 30, 2018
itchie:

No, I can't grant you that favour, I will keep mentioning you, if You don't like it, you can go and kill yourself cheesy

Kill my self? When I don't live in the world poverty capital where live is brutish and short. Do mother earth a favor and yield your own call plotroon.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:27pm On Oct 30, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Can you just do me a favor, by f***king off my mentions.
Just leave that human trash alone. Ignore him. He want valuation for his worthless life and nairaland is the only place the cretin can get it.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 12:39am On Oct 31, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Kill my self? When I don't live in the world poverty capital where live is brutish and short. Do mother earth a favor and yield your own call plotroon.
I said kill yourself if you don't want me to mention you anymore, so long as you are alive and posting on this forum, I will keep mentioning your posts if I so desire.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 4:18am On Oct 31, 2018
budaatum:
Seems Kanye's eyes opened cheesy
When he couldn't sell his latest release as he used to. People are shunning him big time.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 6:06am On Oct 31, 2018
All these liberals better go stock up on tissues, with the way their optimism is sky high, the tears that will flow from them next week will be like a flood. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 6:35am On Oct 31, 2018
stanech:
Hillary Clinton— the woman who offered the black community hot sauce plus a free Jay-Z & Beyoncé concert in exchange for our vote— now says that all black people look alike.

There was media blackout, Imagine if President Trump or any other Conservative had said exactly that she said? You know what would have happened - OUTRAGE. the double standard these folks exhibit is sickening.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 6:43am On Oct 31, 2018
stanech:

Don't mind those hypocritical dems, if it was Trump that said it, they will be going crazy all over the place calling him racist and all. Coluka was right in describing these democratic party supporting african american clowns as plantation niggers. They can't see anything wrong in what Clinton says because the media and their democrats masters haven't told them it is wrong. They can't think for themselves. If the media and democrats tells them tomorrow that Abraham Lincoln was a racist, you will see kophschmerzen and lucasbaboon all over this forum "speaking with authority" on what an idiot Lincoln was. These people are just so pathetic

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Naza25: 8:02am On Oct 31, 2018
stanech:

Where is the outrage from the media? None!!
Where is the outrage from liberals? None!!
Where is the outrage from African Americans? None!!
Where is the outrage from Abbeybailey and co? None!!

There's only one word to describe all these groups of people, HYPOCRITES!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 9:53am On Oct 31, 2018
Naza25:

Where is the outrage from the media? None!!
Where is the outrage from liberals? None!!
Where is the outrage from African Americans? None!!
Where is the outrage from Abbeybailey and co? None!!

There's only one word to describe all these groups of people, HYPOCRITES!!!
Two words...Media Blackout...more like ''let's pretend we never saw or heard her made that statement and move on like it never happened'' grin

Oh I should also add lest we forget

Luis Farrakhan, who is a bonafide Anti-Semite, said nearly ten days ago that he is an Anti-Termite. By this He called the Jews Termites that should be exterminated. Where was the MSM coverage? But they all love to paint President TRUMP as an Anti-Semite?

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 2:24pm On Oct 31, 2018
Today is Haloween in America and it's a case of Trick or Treat and we know the devilish pig tricking Americans.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 3:51pm On Oct 31, 2018
Don Lemon: "We should stop demonizing people...."

*2 Seconds later*

Don Lemon: "White men are the problem..."

All in the same breath grin grin shocked

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 5:03pm On Oct 31, 2018
obixcel:
Don Lemon: "We should stop demonizing people...."

*2 Seconds later*

Don Lemon: "White men are the problem..."

All in the same breath grin grin shocked
There are no worse hypocrites in the world today than these hypocritical liberals. I tell you, they are worse racists and hypocrites than Trump will ever be

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 5:16pm On Oct 31, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Today is Haloween in America and it's a case of Trick or Treat and we know the devilish pig tricking Americans.
Yeah, the devilish and piggish democrats!! Very dishonest and disgusting set of people

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:52pm On Oct 31, 2018
Seems one has to be careful with you Hillary haters. Please show me how she said "all blacks look alike" !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6U1Wmq-Ems
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2018
budaatum:
Seems one has to be careful with you Hillary haters. Please show me how she said "all blacks look alike" !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6U1Wmq-Ems
Don't listen to those racist boot lickers. They are worse than Uncle Tom's here. At least the Uncle Tom's in America are getting their crumps unlike the a*s lickers here who are dying of hunger. What makes America great is not her financial and military might, it's the diversity of her people. The racist piece of human debris who called himself a Nationalist is afraid of colored people. Nov 6 will be the beginning of the end of his craziness when the Democrats takes over the House and subpoenas will be flying and he will be forced to release his taxes like all Americans do.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (4179) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.