Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1654091 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (4149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 5:51am On Nov 01, 2018
itchie:

The polls also showed Trump losing the 2016 polls. Even in this elections circle, they have been misfiring badly. Andrew Gillum will never have been the democratic party candidate in Florida if the polls were to be believed, they gave him no chance. In fact, they had him winning only 16% of the support in the primaries. Yet miraculously cheesy, he is the candidate of the party. Don't put too much hope on polls, they can be disappointing. The only polls that matter will be held on Tuesday and I assure you, it's gonna be very interesting cheesy

I really can’t wait for Tuesday!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 9:45am On Nov 01, 2018
Martinez19:
shocked grin ah!
Lool, the guy has scored an own goal grin, these liberals are always the first to rush and start making noise over issues and you might be deceived into thinking they are right until the facts start coming out and you discover that they are just a bunch of noisemakers. Well done for putting this their latest lie to rest.

God Bless President Donald John Trump!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Naza25: 10:09am On Nov 01, 2018
Exclusive: Canada rushes to deport asylum seekers who walked from U.S.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-canada-immigration-deportation-exclus/exclusive-canada-rushes-to-deport-asylum-seekers-who-walked-from-u-s-data-idUSKCN1N52V6

https://www.nairaland.com/4820718/canada-deport-asylum-seekers-walked

And some lunatic liberals in the US are attacking Trump for trying to secure America's border from illegal immigrants. They want the border to be thrown open so anybody can just walk across as if they are strolling to their neighbour's houses. Where in the world is a country run that way? These liberals are mad!!!!! They don't know what they are asking for. Angela Merkel tried it in Germany and she is paying a big price for that stupid decision in Germany right now.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Naza25: 10:29am On Nov 01, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Don't listen to those racist boot lickers. They are worse than Uncle Tom's here. At least the Uncle Tom's in America are getting their crumps unlike the a*s lickers here who are dying of hunger. What makes America great is not her financial and military might, it's the diversity of her people. The racist piece of human debris who called himself a Nationalist is afraid of colored people. Nov 6 will be the beginning of the end of his craziness when the Democrats takes over the House and subpoenas will be flying and he will be forced to release his taxes like all Americans do.
What hogwash!! Is Nigeria not a diverse nation with about 250 different tribes, why is Nigeria not doing great then? What will you say about homogenous nations like China, Japan, Korea and Germany that are doing great? They are not diverse yet they are among the greatest nations of the world. America is great because it is an economic, military and technological superpower. I don't know if you even think through some of the things you say before vomiting them or you just repeat whatever fanciful jargons you hear your liberal leaders say

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Naza25: 10:48am On Nov 01, 2018
armyofone:
They should be sent back. Never allowed in - I really don't see anyone who supported it - be it republican, democrat, independent etc I'm for using the right way to come in not a forceful caravan...

That's the sensible thing to do, no sensible government will allow every Tom, dick and harry to just cross their borders into their country whenever they feel like. No country is run like that. They should go and pass through the legal process of coming into the US. If what these guys are doing is encouraged, then terrorists and criminal elements need no longer fear, they just have to join a caravan and barge their way into the country. And what message are you sending to those who are painstakingly passing through the legal procedure for immigration? You're telling them that it's not worth it since illegal immigrants can actually make it to the US faster and easier than they can. This is just common sense

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 1:01pm On Nov 01, 2018
Nancy Pelosi is already declaring victory and making victory laps over an election that is yet to be concluded. What's wrong with these lunatic dems? Why do they keep making the same mistakes over and over again?
They are in for a rude awakening on Tuesday and like I said their tears is gonna be like a flood

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 1:12pm On Nov 01, 2018
Naza25:

What hogwash!! Is Nigeria not a diverse nation with about 250 different tribes, why is Nigeria not doing great then? What will you say about homogenous nations like China, Japan, Korea and Germany that are doing great? They are not diverse yet they are among the greatest nations of the world. America is great because it is an economic, military and technological superpower. I don't know if you even think through some of the things you say before vomiting them or you just repeat whatever fanciful jargons you hear your liberal leaders say
Are you still surprised at the nonsense that constantly comes out of that foolish lucasbaboon? I am not surprised any more, the old fool is incapable of using his brain and that's if he has any

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2018
Naza25:

That's the sensible thing to do, no sensible government will allow every Tom, dick and harry to just cross their borders into their country whenever they feel like. No country is run like that. They should go and pass through the legal process of coming into the US. If what these guys are doing is encouraged, then terrorists and criminal elements need no longer fear, they just have to join a caravan and barge their way into the country. And what message are you sending to those who are painstakingly passing through the legal procedure for immigration? You're telling them that it's not worth it since illegal immigrants can actually make it to the US faster and easier than they can. This is just common sense
Well stated

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Martinez19(m): 1:41pm On Nov 01, 2018
Naza25:

What hogwash!! Is Nigeria not a diverse nation with about 250 different tribes, why is Nigeria not doing great then? What will you say about homogenous nations like China, Japan, Korea and Germany that are doing great? They are not diverse yet they are among the greatest nations of the world. America is great because it is an economic, military and technological superpower . I don't know if you even think through some of the things you say before vomiting them or you just repeat whatever fanciful jargons you hear your liberal leaders say
I have said it that Abbeybailey is a cret1n who doesn't live in America as he claims. He is stuck in some village, living fake life online and deludes himself with the thought that he will ever leave the shores of this country. Goodluck if he leaves the shores of his village. He is a typical CNN sheeple. How can he claim that he has lived in America for years and say that America is great because of it's diversity? What ignorance!

@bold
True, you are well informed

@red
Both. He is past reasoning with. Anything he lacks in reasoning, he makes up for it in insulting people when he has lost an argument(as he always do).

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Martinez19(m): 1:54pm On Nov 01, 2018
Naza25:

And some lunatic liberals in the US are attacking Trump for trying to secure America's border from illegal immigrants. They want the border to be thrown open so anybody can just walk across as if they are strolling to their neighbour's houses. Where in the world is a country run that way? These liberals are mad!!!!! They don't know what they are asking for. Angela Merkel tried it in Germany and she is paying a big price for that stupid decision in Germany right now.

Angela Merkel is a disgrace to her people. Liberals want illegal immigrants because the illegals vote for democrats because of welfare. Factory and business owners love illegal immigrants because they would work for lesser pay and this is a blow to the average struggling and low earning Americans. Liberals love power not America. Liberals are evil.

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:34pm On Nov 01, 2018
itchie:

You know that to be true, All the outrage against Trump is born out of hypocrisy. It's hypocritical to hue and cry when something is done by party A and look the other way when it is done by party B.
Many would claim Hillary didn't say what she has been thought to mean, except the Trumpians, of course. Also, if Trump had said it, his supporters would likely take it as licence to say the same. Same as when Trump says things like "grab women by the kitten". Trumpians claim he just likes kittens and don't mean what it sounds like, while non-trumpians would lock up their kittens for fear Trumpians would strangle them.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:35pm On Nov 01, 2018
Nancy Pelosi is right. Democrats should win the House on Tuesday! According to [url=https://edition-m.cnn.com/2018/10/31/politics/nancy-pelosi-house-democrats-midterms-voting/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.co.uk%2F&rm=1]CNN[/url]

By next week, I would be able to determine by myself if CNN are liars or not, or if we need an excuse like 'Nigerians done it' this time, instead of Russia.

We must not be overlooked. I got people who can stuff ballot box in my village!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:33pm On Nov 01, 2018
Waiting for Tuesday.
So that I can laugh at Trump supporters on this thread. cool

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 7:12pm On Nov 01, 2018
The village people can help keep it stuffed. The brooms need to be at the right place for easy flight.

budaatum:
Nancy Pelosi is right. Democrats should win the House on Tuesday! According to [url=https://edition-m.cnn.com/2018/10/31/politics/nancy-pelosi-house-democrats-midterms-voting/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.co.uk%2F&rm=1]CNN[/url]

By next week, I would be able to determine by myself if CNN are liars or not, or if we need an excuse like 'Nigerians done it' this time, instead of Russia.

We must not be overlooked. I got people who can stuff ballot box in my village!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 7:15pm On Nov 01, 2018
Waiting for Tuesday myself. Never really cared about midterm. Anyway I'm not looking for winners or losers. I'm looking up for balance.
Ladyhippolyta88:
Waiting for Tuesday.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LUCAS99: 3:53am On Nov 02, 2018
itchie:

The polls also showed Trump losing the 2016 polls. Even in this elections circle, they have been misfiring badly. Andrew Gillum will never have been the democratic party candidate in Florida if the polls were to be believed, they gave him no chance. In fact, they had him winning only 16% of the support in the primaries. Yet miraculously cheesy, he is the candidate of the party. Don't put too much hope on polls, they can be disappointing. The only polls that matter will be held on Tuesday and I assure you, it's gonna be very interesting cheesy

Most Democrats here in Florida expected Andrew Gillum to become the Democrats Nominee For Governor. His emergency as the Flagbearer for the party was not a miracle.

I have already voted for both Andrew Gillum for Governor & Bill Nelson for Senate.

Given any unforeseen circumstances & if things continue this way with high turnout of Black Voters, Hispanic Voters & Creole Voters, I do expect Andrew Gillum to become the Governor Elect of Florida State. He is very qualified for the job given his experience as the Distinguished Mayor of Tallahassee.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LUCAS99: 3:57am On Nov 02, 2018
I'm also supporting Stacey Abrams Democratic Nominee for Governor to become the First Black Female Governor of Georgia State.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 7:45am On Nov 02, 2018
LUCAS99:

Most Democrats here in Florida expected Andrew Gillum to become the Democrats Nominee For Governor. His emergency as the Flagbearer for the party was not a miracle.

I have already voted for both Andrew Gillum for Governor & Bill Nelson for Senate.

Given any unforeseen circumstances & if things continue this way with high turnout of Black Voters, Hispanic Voters & Creole Voters, I do expect Andrew Gillum to become the Governor Elect of Florida State. He is very qualified for the job given his experience as the Distinguished Mayor of Tallahassee.
The point I was making is that the polling results were way of the mark. If the polls were to be believed, then he wouldn't have been the nominee

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 7:51am On Nov 02, 2018
LUCAS99:
I'm also supporting Stacey Abrams Democratic Nominee for Governor to become the First Black Female Governor of Georgia State.
Forget the media hype, she's not going to win, it's not even going to be as close as they are making it look. Remember ossoff and Handel? Same with O'Rourke in texas, all those hype will end on Tuesday

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Martinez19(m): 11:54am On Nov 02, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Waiting for Tuesday.

grin grin grin we shall see cheesy

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 2:20pm On Nov 02, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Waiting for Tuesday.

See the irony of life my sister. All the Nigerian Americans on this forum including yours truly votes Democrat and the only supporters of the a*s licking pig are the ones who have never spend a second of their life in America . Something to ponder about.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 2:30pm On Nov 02, 2018
LUCAS99:

Bravo to you. Called all my contacts in Florida and they are all supporting the Uppity brother Gillum and Senator Nelson. I am a Chicagoan and will vote straight Blue on Tuesday. It's gonna be a great day on late Tuesday for all lovers of freedom , equality and fairness in America. None of these big mouths arguing here have ever spend a day in America. This is what give them joy to their pathetic live. America is their obsession in life since they can't get a Visa under the racist pig they worship.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Martinez19(m): 3:30pm On Nov 02, 2018
Lucasbalo:
The joke is on you America obsessed fruitcake. You will probablye end up the way you are now not amounting to much in life. Instead of looking for the right thing in life, Keep your whole life on a country you can't get a Visa to due to the Racist in power now.
for the umpteenth time, following American politics is not a sign of something bad or misplaced priorities. Don't you follow English priemer league teams or do you support Enyimba? I know life is not easy on you grin but put your frustration in check. Hustle hard with your bricklaying and petty manual labour jobs and you will build another one room apartment when you are 80 years old.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:16pm On Nov 02, 2018
Nov 6 is on my mind and the Blue Avalanche will over run America from the Atlantic Coast to the Pacific Coast and the only lamentations will come from the ones that can only imagine the Fruited Plains in their dreams.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by hammed71(m): 7:14pm On Nov 02, 2018
guys calm down,stop stressing yourselves over America.Haba

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 7:17pm On Nov 02, 2018
If Brian Kemp pulls of a majority in Georgia, his win will, in no small part, be due to his voter suppression policies there. A 10k or more vote margin could put either candidate over the 50% threshold required to be declared the winner.

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (4149) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: ijebosb, bemeruca and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.