Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1653318 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (4149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 7:32pm On Nov 02, 2018
PDPGuy:
If Brian Kemp pulls of a majority in Georgia, his win will, in no small part, be due to his voter suppression policies there. A 10k or more vote margin could put either candidate over the 50% threshold required to be declared the winner.
I am worried about that race in Georgia because Kemp is the umpire ( Secretary of State ) in the election he's partaking in and the voter suppression is something to alarm people too. That's the Republicon way of doing things. They can hardly win without their usual sleazy shenanigans. The sad part is Stacy Abrams put up a good case like Brother Gillum in Florida. We shall see on Tuesday evening how the wind blows.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 7:52pm On Nov 02, 2018
hammed71:
guys calm down,stop stressing yourselves over America.Haba
Lol cheesy, no mind us, we just can't allow Mr lucasbaboon to run amok on this thread, someone has to keep him in check

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LUCAS99: 8:51pm On Nov 02, 2018
PDPGuy:
If Brian Kemp pulls of a majority in Georgia, his win will, in no small part, be due to his voter suppression policies there. A 10k or more vote margin could put either candidate over the 50% threshold required to be declared the winner.

Over 50K Registered Voters mostly Democrats are already been suppressed due to Discrepancies in Data.

He has also refused to step down as the Secretary of State which is also a conflict of interest.

If Stacey Abrams wins overwhelmly in the Atlanta Metro Area, Surrounding Suburbs as well as Fulton County as expected she would surpass the 50% Threshold.

The rest of the County in the State of Georgia would be a toss up.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 9:00pm On Nov 02, 2018
Lucasbalo:
I am hoping some of these loud mouths will meet with me in Lasgidi in Dec just to find out how gutsy these human Basura are in real life. Will F you all up Chicago style and then pay for your hospitalization. Bunch of unemployable and unemployed foools that are not worried about the Titanic they live in. The invitation is wide open to you loud mouths and that's why I put my pic on my profile so you would not mistake me for someone else. I know none of you can put up the pic of your Kwashiokor ridden and poverty encrusted body.
Shut up and stop ranting like a motor park tout

God Bless President Donald John Trump!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Appleyard(m): 4:40pm On Nov 03, 2018
Martinez19:
Angela Merkel is a disgrace to her people. Liberals want illegal immigrants because the illegals vote for democrats because of welfare. Factory and business owners love illegal immigrants because they would work for lesser pay and this is a blow to the average struggling and low earning Americans. Liberals love power not America. Liberals are evil.

That's exactly why the Brits voted Brexit. Immigrants serves the sole economic and political interests of right-wing liberals on all fronts. Hence, they will do everything necessary to keep the borders wide open like a no man's land.

Majority of the people on this thread hating Trump are migrants, particularly from Nigeria. Now you can understand why he can never be good, no matter what he does. But these same folks would be glad to recieve and did vote for a woman who gloried in the killing of one of African leader and the destruction of one of Africa's country that serve no direct nor strategic threat to the United States. That's man for you.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 9:26pm On Nov 03, 2018
@realDonaldTrump
A vicious accuser of Justice Kavanaugh has just admitted that she was lying, her story was totally made up, or FAKE! Can you imagine if he didn’t become a Justice of the Supreme Court because of her disgusting False Statements. What about the others? Where are the Dems on this?

President Donald Trump tweeted early Saturday morning expressing his outrage over the fact that a woman who accused Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh of rape in October admitted to making up the entire story. His tweet came after Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley referred the woman to the FBI and Department of Justice for an investigation after she admitted to making the false allegation
grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 9:55pm On Nov 03, 2018
obixcel:
@realDonaldTrump
A vicious accuser of Justice Kavanaugh has just admitted that she was lying, her story was totally made up, or FAKE! Can you imagine if he didn’t become a Justice of the Supreme Court because of her disgusting False Statements. What about the others? Where are the Dems on this?

President Donald Trump tweeted early Saturday morning expressing his outrage over the fact that a woman who accused Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh of rape in October admitted to making up the entire story. His tweet came after Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley referred the woman to the FBI and Department of Justice for an investigation after she admitted to making the false allegation
grin grin grin

Very funny grin, and she's the second after Julie swetnick that will be facing FBI investigation for lying against kavanaugh. I won't be surprised if all of them are eventually charged

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 10:50pm On Nov 03, 2018
Anduku:

Very funny grin, and she's the second after Julie swetnick that will be facing FBI investigation for lying against kavanaugh. I won't be surprised if all of them are eventually charged
grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 10:50pm On Nov 03, 2018
Anduku:

Christine Blasey Ford immediately dropped her own case and didn't pursue d moment Kavanaugh was confirmed grin Because that too was a lie grin....but, but, but...we should believe all women, right? grin As for the recent one that Trump tweeted about, all it took was just a knock on her door by the FBI and sharp sharp she confessed and spilled the rotten beans. In our country people's language they say Wonders shall never end grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Naza25: 1:06pm On Nov 04, 2018
obixcel:
Christine Blasey Ford immediately dropped her own case and didn't pursue d moment Kavanaugh was confirmed grin Because that too was a lie grin....but, but, but...we should believe all women, right? grin As for the recent one that Trump tweeted about, all it took was just a knock on her door by the FBI and sharp sharp she confessed and spilled the rotten beans. In our country people's language they say Wonders shall never end grin
And all the accusers were by a miraculous coincidence discovered to be active members of the democratic party grin. Clowns they all are and they shouldn't be allowed to go scot free

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:22pm On Nov 04, 2018
Seems it's too early for a defence from the Democrats on here, so, I'll have a tentative go.

Fake news? Obama made her do it!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by mojeer678: 11:05pm On Nov 04, 2018
Lucasbalo:
I am worried about that race in Georgia because Kemp is the umpire ( Secretary of State ) in the election he's partaking in and the voter suppression is something to alarm people too. That's the Republicon way of doing things. They can hardly win without their usual sleazy shenanigans. The sad part is Stacy Abrams put up a good case like Brother Gillum in Florida. We shall see on Tuesday evening how the wind blows.

Masterpiece art!

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:55pm On Nov 05, 2018
Lucasbalo:

Nov 6 is on my mind and the Blue Avalanche will over run America from the Atlantic Coast to the Pacific Coast and the only lamentations will come from the ones that can only imagine the Fruited Plains in their dreams.

Don't cry when your 'Blue Avalanche' gets stopped by a Red Wall. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:54am On Nov 06, 2018
This election is going to be over by this time tomorrow I reckon, and I expect both sides to do a Biya and claim they won. So I'm going to state what a win is so no one plasters over their pain.

It's simple really. A minority in both the Senate and Representative is death to either side, and a majority in both is an outright win. Even if the Republicans lose a few seats along the way, it's no consolation to the Democrats.

A majority in either is acceptable for Democrats, though a majority in the Senate trumps the House, as in, "we lost, but it's not so bad since our position is improved". A loss of either is bad for Republicans however, though the loss of the Senate is worse than the House.

A Democrat majority in both though is an in your face dead Trump, which is what I'm hoping for as an antitrumpetan, except I don't get to vote.

Now no one is allowed to claim they won if they lost, right! Good luck to you all.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 2:15am On Nov 06, 2018
I don vote finish. First time to do midterm voting - I just want check and balance in the system.

budaatum:
This election is going to be over by this time tomorrow I reckon, and I expect both sides to do a Biya and claim they won. So I'm going to state what a win is so no one plasters over their pain.

It's simple really. A minority in both the Senate and Representative is death to either side, and a majority in both is an outright win. Even if the Republicans lose a few seats along the way, it's no consolation to the Democrats.

A majority in either is acceptable for Democrats, though a majority in the Senate trumps the House, as in, "we lost, but it's not so bad since our position is improved". A loss of either is bad for Republicans however, though the loss of the Senate is worse than the House.

A Democrat majority in both though is an in your face dead Trump, which is what I'm hoping for as an antitrumpetan, except I don't get to vote.

Now no one is allowed to claim they won if they lost, right! Good luck to you all.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 8:13am On Nov 06, 2018
armyofone:
I don vote finish. First time to do midterm voting - I just want check and balance in the system.

You want to check and balance the system or you want to cripple the government by causing a political gridlock in Washington DC? undecided

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 8:26am On Nov 06, 2018
The D-Day is here and I really feel good about it. In another 24hours, the blue wave would have turned to a blue drop of water that was evaporated by a RED hot sun grin. Democraps! You guys should accept my sympathy in advance

God Bless President Donald John Trump !!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Appleyard(m): 1:00pm On Nov 06, 2018
What happened to the Bluewave? Instead of loosing the House, the Republicans just added another 7 seats... What happened to polls and half-baked punditry cup of tea? Dems are bunch of losers....

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Appleyard(m): 1:17pm On Nov 06, 2018
There are times when I feel sorry for how people could be so gullible and refusing to think for themselves. So many Dems crackpots have refused to see that the more the media hate trump, the more they are making him popular.

The same mistakes they did in the general election is what they have repeated again in the mid-term. By using all sorts of tactics to slam Trump personality, instead of focusing on campaign based on national issues, they actually helped him to gain popularity, because the average American who is on the receiving end of everything that happens to the nation knows the truth and can feel the reality.

And what is the reality? It is that the economy is roaring, jobs are soaring, wages are climbing, taxes are down, Nuclear threat from North Korea is almost over, there is a new trade deal with Mexico and Canada, and many more. But the deluded folks we have here don't see this things because they are blind to reality. It is only the bunch of Nigeria migrants we have here that refuse to see things the way they are. Until people learn that all powers belong to God, and that all governments derived their validity from God (even though He doesn't approved of all their deeds), many will continue to fight Trump in vain, not knowing what they're even fighting against.

If people on this thread don't learn from what has happened in this mid-term election, then they can never in their life time learn anything, especially when they have to trust or not trust the media and the polls.

Trump may not be the best, but he is certainly winning and will do so, until he has fulfilled his share of the cosmic order for America and the world over.

Adieu Bluewave dreamers.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 2:16pm On Nov 06, 2018
Wow, a lot of idiocy is going on here now. People who couldn't recognize the map of America are spouting junk from their caves. Waking up early morning in Chitown and I am ready to go out to my voting precinct to cast my vote for Team Blue by first sending away the Republicon Gov of my State of Illinois, Bruce Rauner . It will be a good day for the Blue Team and by late evening in America, the racist pig and his hate merchants supporters will be singing another song. Fool me once, shame on you and fool me Twice , shame on me. Americans will not be fooled twice. Some of the crackpots here are talking about Republikkkans gaining 7 seats about elections that we are still voting on as I speak. America's business is making some of our people here lose their marbles. @TEAM BLUE.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2018
Appleyard:
Instead of loosing the House, the Republicans just added another 7 seats...
Where did they add these seats please?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:29pm On Nov 06, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Some of the crackpots here are talking about Republikkkans gaining 7 seats about elections that we are still voting on as I speak.
Oh, I get it. Tv polls!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:32pm On Nov 06, 2018
I might need to listen to this guy more! angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1HdDywCi6k
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 3:41pm On Nov 06, 2018
budaatum:

Oh, I get it. Tv polls!
That's how delusional some of these guys are. He knew the results why the voting is still going on. These are the same guys that worships the vile racist piece of human crap. The joker must be thinking it's Nigeria where you know the outcome of elections before casting votes. Would love to see the reactions of the racist pig lovers tomorrow on Nairaland after the shellacking today. Meanwhile, just voted in my precinct in Oak Park, Illinois and the place was packed . @TEAM BLUE.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 3:42pm On Nov 06, 2018
budaatum:
I might need to listen to this guy more! angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1HdDywCi6k
A real man of Honor, Class, Intelligence and Humility unlike the pathological lying sociopath we have now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Appleyard(m): 4:15pm On Nov 06, 2018
budaatum:

Where did they add these seats please?

cool We have eyes that look into the cosmic mirror... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Appleyard(m): 4:18pm On Nov 06, 2018
Abbeybailey:
That's how delusional some of these guys are. He knew the results why the voting is still going on. These are the same guys that worships the vile racist piece of human crap. The joker must be thinking it's Nigeria where you know the outcome of elections before casting votes. Would love to see the reactions of the racist pig lovers tomorrow on Nairaland after the shellacking today. Meanwhile, just voted in my precinct in Oak Park, Illinois and the place was packed . @TEAM BLUE.

Lucas, it's over. cheesy Can't you see it...? cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2018
Appleyard:

Lucas, it's over. cheesy Can't you see it...? cool
I bet you know more than i do about America from your creeks in the Delta. A clown passing lies on Republikkkans gaining seven seats in the Congress while the elections are still going on. Typical Republikkkan supporter. Y'all will be hush when the results comes out that Americans don't want to be divided by Race, Color, Gender and Wealth.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2018
Appleyard:

cool We have eyes that look into the cosmic mirror... cheesy
You minding the clown. He must be thinking of the bags of rice that decides elections in his creek.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Appleyard(m): 5:40pm On Nov 06, 2018
Abbeybailey:
I bet you know more than i do about America from your creeks in the Delta. A clown passing lies on Republikkkans gaining seven seats in the Congress while the elections are still going on. Typical Republikkkan supporter. Y'all will be hush when the results comes out that Americans don't want to be divided by Race, Color, Gender and Wealth.

Take it easy Lucas, it hasn't come to this yet. cool But, it's happening now as we speak. Again, the cosmic have spoken.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Roland17(m): 5:43pm On Nov 06, 2018
Please guys, make sure you go out and vote! I just did..

No one on this thread who is a citizen and qualified to vote should sit this one out.

God bless America.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (4149) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.