Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,262 members, 7,860,609 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:15 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1699613 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) ... (4179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:34am On Oct 26, 2020

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:39am On Oct 26, 2020
Trump trying to be sure if Melania voted for him grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:53am On Oct 26, 2020
Five of Pence's aids have tested positive of the deadly virus and the idiotic Mama's boy is still campaigning like his boss spreading that deadly virus all over. Thank God this tragedy will end in 8 or 9 days.
CoronaVirusRelo:

Few days left and the morbidly obese thingy will be booted out

Still attending rallies despite the spike across the USA

Pence aids hace tested positive but Pence himself wont quarantine

Have never seen desperate lots like this piglets.

Even at the expense of their own very safety and that of their staffs and nation, They just dont give a fvck.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 3:54am On Oct 26, 2020
I just use my knife to move the blanketed cheese away and enjoy the chicken cool

We should be conscious of our health because it is in good health that one can enjoy life.

Continue to stay safe ya'all!

Plan to get your flu shot.

PrideofLincoln1:
I love Chicken too but that parmesan Chicken is not for me due to all that cheese on it. I am very diet conscious but I tell you what, it is very delicious.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:55am On Oct 26, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Five of Pence's aids have tested positive of the deadly virus and the idiotic Mama's boy is still campaigning like his boss spreading that deadly virus all over. Thank God this tragedy will end in 8 or 9 days.

That's the consolation for now.

Just few days left....

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 4:08am On Oct 26, 2020
JUST IN: Fox News president, top anchors advised to quarantine after coronavirus exposure: report http://hill.cm/s1zBnkw

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1320560042983235587

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:24am On Oct 26, 2020
You are right. I do that too but my wife and girls think I am crazy saying that's the best part of the Chicken. Got my Flu shot about two weeks ago as usual and with Trumpvirus now, it is very important.
armyofone:
I just use my knife to move the blanketed cheese away and enjoy the chicken cool

We should be conscious of our health because it is in good health that one can enjoy life.

Continue to stay safe ya'all!

Plan to get your flu shot.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by juman(m): 4:59am On Oct 26, 2020
Oh.
Trump is not fit even as president of a third world country.

He can be compared to a person that was hired to coach a first class team like (man u, man city, arsenal or real madrid).
But the team failed so much and got relegated from the Premier League.

Presently america has been relegated and became a disgraced country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:06am On Oct 26, 2020
juman:
Oh.
Trump is not fit even as president of a third world country.

He can be compared to a person that was hired to coach a first class team like (man u, man city, arsenal or real madrid).
But the team failed so much and got relegated from the Premier League.

Presently america has been relegated and became a disgraced country.
America will rise up again. Trump will not be the President for long. We shall start rebuilding and reuniting our beautiful country starting 12.01pm Jan 20, 2021.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by juman(m): 5:17am On Oct 26, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
America will rise up again. Trump will not be the President for long. We shall start rebuilding and reuniting our beautiful country starting 12.01pm Jan 20, 2021.

Yeah.
America will rise again.

But biden also is not very good. He is a common politician.
Those politicians that fail the masses. Little respect for american politicians.

They should learn how to lead well from other part of the world.
Canada is very good country.
American politicians can learn from canada.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 5:31am On Oct 26, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Lol now I know that you are taking weed in what planet are you living in that makes you think that the dems can lose the house the dems are expanding their majority with over 10 seats in the house.You obviously don't know how campaign works and how the money is used lol so in your small mind crowd size equals support I am sure you know that advertisements are more effective than those stupid hateful rallies that Trump holds and spreads covid19.The Trump campaign is short on cash so they are holding in person rallies and are failing in advertisements,GOTV outreach,volunteers and others which the Biden campaign is beating them hands down on.Keep looking at the surface you think many people will risk their healths and attend a rally nah I love the kind of campaigns the Biden campaign is doing those small number of people you see there are reaching out to other voters.
Stop taking weed

I know that is what you want... But it's a competition and they will lose the house

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 5:55am On Oct 26, 2020
Is trump currently at the Whitehouse? It's 12.55 am in DC and this man is still tweeting.
He is very afraid of losing the elections. The fear of jail I guess.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 5:59am On Oct 26, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Few days left and the morbidly obese thingy will be booted out

Still attending rallies despite the spike across the USA

Pence aids hace tested positive but Pence himself wont quarantine

Have never seen desperate lots like this piglets.

Even at the expense of their own very safety and that of their staffs and nation, They just dont give a fvck.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 6:11am On Oct 26, 2020

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 6:18am On Oct 26, 2020
More Michael Flynn battle with Obama judge continues. This series is very interesting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUiYrURqswk

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 6:41am On Oct 26, 2020
When they know they can't win they try to cheat.
They should appeal to the @Scotus.
they are saying no poll watchers, let the ballots come in for days after the election, and also signatures don’t have to match C’Mon Man! No way this can be constitutional. If they allow all or any of this it is suppressing votes of REAL PEOPLE!

Accepting mailed ballots and not caring about matching signatures is ridiculous and obv what they r doing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 6:57am On Oct 26, 2020
PremierGuy:

This is not about risking people lives by organising big rallies, but by exercising precautions to save lives. Something Trump and Pence are not doing.
Old saying. It's only a risk when the right rally but it's normal to gather and protest and burn the city down.

Biden cannot even fill a ten spot social distancing setting. He goes to a big pack outside and only 2 to 5 people show up in all those space

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:00am On Oct 26, 2020
benalvino2:

I know that is what you want... But it's a competition and they will lose the house
Stop taking weed.
They are not losing the house they are going to expand their majority.
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 7:08am On Oct 26, 2020
Amy Coney Barrett is going to be confirmed today.

God bless America.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 7:12am On Oct 26, 2020
And Joe Biden has only nine more days to practice his concession speech, he better make it look good.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obonujoker(m): 8:12am On Oct 26, 2020
Trump will be re elected again...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 8:36am On Oct 26, 2020
I think Donald Trump is doing himself a great disfavor by not playing politics
https://twitter.com/SocialM85897394/status/1314123232736423938?s=09

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 8:52am On Oct 26, 2020
There is nothing like democrats exposing each other. The truth is staggering
https://twitter.com/SocialM85897394/status/1314123232736423938?s=09
Kamala Harris

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6-UC8yr0Aw

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 9:06am On Oct 26, 2020
Democrats are actually voting for someone who can finish a sentence without taking drugs grin

Democrats want to destroy the nation real quick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuIjn6EEIV8

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 9:36am On Oct 26, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

This was reported in 2017 for 2016 election , how are we sure he is not offering 50 cent 5million dollars now for 2020 election

Or a contract?

Or a new pact and advertising for one of his new movies, we have seen trump hawking beans on the resolute desk.

He might want to hawk ”power” for 50 cent

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 9:38am On Oct 26, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Seems its going bad in Illinois

Just saw this

Curfew has been imposed in Elpaso Texas. Hospitals at 100% capacity

I think Trump would see the importance of mail-in voting now when some of his voters didn't request a ballot, neither did they vote early

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 9:43am On Oct 26, 2020
benalvino2:

Old saying. It's only a risk when the right rally but it's normal to gather and protest and burn the city down.

Biden cannot even fill a ten spot social distancing setting. He goes to a big pack outside and only 2 to 5 people show up in all those space

Lmao, hang on and watch. He can't fill a ten spot setting but his votes are moving Mountains

lmao, don't worry. Enjoy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by minnet: 9:45am On Oct 26, 2020
grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 9:53am On Oct 26, 2020
Obama and Biden admin helped China fund the creation of the corona virus. Money Obama should invest in the black community he is sending it to a Chinese lab that engineered the virus.

Before you folks say conspiracy theory... Do a little research. Start with www.google.com or www.bing.com

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by donjazet(m): 9:58am On Oct 26, 2020
donjazet:
Okay guys, let's hold our own very first poll here. We've had plenty of the back and forth's here.

If you think Trump will win, click LIKE.
If you think Biden will win, click SHARE.

This is strictly for the viewers on this thread.
I purposely set like for Trump because i think he has "shy" supporters and will feel better anonymously liking than sharing.

Christ!!! what the hell happened here? grin grin
All these trumptards know how to do is rig online polls. No wahala. We shall see.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by minnet: 10:03am On Oct 26, 2020
To that LIBIDIOT that keeps shouting Trumpvirus!
Please take a look at the analysis

https://twitter.com/i/status/1320619453680214016

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 10:09am On Oct 26, 2020
benalvino2:
Obama and Biden admin helped China fund the creation of the corona virus. Money Obama should invest in the black community he is sending it to a Chinese lab that engineered the virus.

Before you folks say conspiracy theory... Do a little research. Start with www.google.com or www.bing.com
chaiii..so in essence obama and biden brought about the covid 19 and should be blamed exclusively for the pandemic round the world..nothing wey musa no go hear for gate... grin grin

So Mr trump thanks a lot...Obama and biden is responsible for the covid 19. So let's all go to sleep..

Thanks everyone.. grin cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) ... (4179) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: basilico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.