Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1688979 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) ... (4170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 10:15am On Oct 26, 2020
bayelsaowei:
chaiii..so in essence obama and biden brought about the covid 19 and should be blamed exclusively for the pandemic round the world..nothing wey musa no go hear for gate... grin grin

So Mr trump thanks a lot...Obama and biden is responsible for the covid 19. So let's all go to sleep..

Thanks everyone.. grin cheesy
They funded it, France built the lab, Obama admin and Canada were funding a lab that engineered corona virus from bats and inject it into other animals.

The virus which excaped from that lab origin can has their funding in it. This is a bullet proof fact

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 10:17am On Oct 26, 2020
bayelsaowei:
chaiii..so in essence obama and biden brought about the covid 19 and should be blamed exclusively for the pandemic round the world..nothing wey musa no go hear for gate... grin grin

So Mr trump thanks a lot...Obama and biden is responsible for the covid 19. So let's all go to sleep..

Thanks everyone.. grin cheesy
Did Obama fund the research and development of Corona virus? Yes or no... Answer

You can't say it but you know it's true

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Kio_6x4Rjc

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 10:29am On Oct 26, 2020
benalvino2:

They funded it, France built the lab, Obama admin and Canada were funding a lab that engineered corona virus from bats and inject it into other animals.

The virus which excaped from that lab origin can has their funding in it. This is a bullet proof fact
grin..chai.. my belle oo...

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 10:46am On Oct 26, 2020
bayelsaowei:
Not a response. Did they fund a lab in China that extract virus from bats and inject into other animals? Yes or no. My belle is not an answer. With all the money China has... 2nd largest economy why is the US funding such research?
Fact is fact. Another stupid thing Obama wasted tax payers money on.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 10:54am On Oct 26, 2020
benalvino2:

Not a response. Did they fund a lab in China that extract virus from bats and inject into other animals? Yes or no. My belle is not an answer. With all the money China has... 2nd largest economy why is the US funding such research?
grin grin...I will take my time to read it..but may I implore you and you master trump and the rest of the world to arrest obama?

I used to think that buharis government is the most blame game administration . I never knew we had one in the usa..

Has trump not published this blame worthy submission yet? I haven't seen it on his blame list.. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 10:55am On Oct 26, 2020
minnet:
grin

You failed to post this one from the same polling firm

Lmao, if it follows these polls. Trump as lost

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 10:55am On Oct 26, 2020
benalvino2:
Obama and Biden admin helped China fund the creation of the corona virus. Money Obama should invest in the black community he is sending it to a Chinese lab that engineered the virus.

Before you folks say conspiracy theory... Do a little research. Start with www.google.com or www.bing.com

Fela would call it, ”animal talk done start again”

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 10:58am On Oct 26, 2020
19 women have accused Trump of sexual misconduct. Here's what their stories have in common.

Allegations of women who've accused Trump of non-consensual sexual contact share many details, from forced kisses to where it took place.

https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/news/investigations/2020/10/21/trump-sexual-assault-allegations-share-similar-patterns-19-women/5279155002/

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 11:00am On Oct 26, 2020
bayelsaowei:
grin grin...I will take my time to read it..but may I implore you and you master trump and the rest of the world to arrest obama?

I used to think that buharis government is the most blame game administration . I never knew we had one in the usa..

Has trump not published this blame worthy submission yet? I haven't seen it on his blame list.. grin grin
It is not a crime. You usually make excuses of dems doing crimes or bad or corruption by saying they are not in prison, the court did not find them guilty or are they arrested. You know the US is now as corrupt as Nigeria right? You claim politicians steal and do all sorts of bad here and they get away with it. If I apply your logic... Nigerian politicians are all innocent because they are not arrested. We know efcc is bad, army is bad, police is bad, Supreme Court is bad in Nigeria. In US they have activist judges and other ban agencies too. But if a dem got a way with exact same crime they locked others up for they are innocent but when a politician in Nigeria is found innocent they are bad and the system is corrupt. This is usually how you express your bias

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 11:02am On Oct 26, 2020
benalvino2:

It is not a crime. You usually make excuses of dems doing crimes or bad or corruption by saying they are not in prison, the court did not find them guilty or are they arrested. You know the US is now as corrupt as Nigeria right? You claim politicians steal and do all sorts of bad here and they get away with it. If I apply your logic... Nigerian politicians are all innocent because they are not arrested. We know efcc is bad, army is bad, police is bad, Supreme Court is bad in Nigeria. In US they have activist judges and other ban agencies too. But if a dem got a way with exact same crime they locked others up for they are innocent but when a politician in Nigeria is found innocent they are bad and the system is corrupt. This is usually how you express your bias
this is not on trumps blame list oo..I can't find it..I will be back to argue this with you

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 11:02am On Oct 26, 2020
bayelsaowei:
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 11:05am On Oct 26, 2020
benalvino2:

Stupid talk that as been debunked over and over since April.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 26, 2020

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 11:05am On Oct 26, 2020
bayelsaowei:
this is not on trumps blame list oo..I can't find it..I will be back to argue this with you

Its not secrete that Obama sent 3.7million to the Wuhan lab in 2015 to research on Corona virus.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 11:05am On Oct 26, 2020
Timiofak:

Lmao, if it follows this, polls. Trump as lost
Mitch McConnell hinted his colleagues it's going to be a blue wave, *like never seen before in Trump's voice*, but our umudike republicans on Nairaland think otherwise. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 11:07am On Oct 26, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

grin
The more they realize they are losing badly, they start convulsing in the brain and resort to posting rubbish grin

We should expect more of this in the coming days cheesy

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 11:09am On Oct 26, 2020
salford1:

Mitch McConnell hinted his colleagues it's going to be a blue wave, *like never seen before in Trump's voice*, but our umudike republicans on Nairaland think otherwise. grin

The only thing they know how to do is to recycle conspiracy theories.

everyone is against them, and they have ruled the country more times than there opponents in the last 50 years. But they still believe that everyone is against them. Imbeciles.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by minnet: 11:09am On Oct 26, 2020
Timiofak:

Lmao, if it follows this, polls. Trump as lost

https://mobile.twitter.com/USA_Polling/status/1320390327220527106

grin

Same polling firm grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 11:09am On Oct 26, 2020
benalvino2:

Its not secrete that Obama sent 3.7million to the Wuhan lab in 2015 to research on Corona virus.

It is rubbish.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 11:11am On Oct 26, 2020
minnet:

https://mobile.twitter.com/USA_Polling/status/1320390327220527106

grin

Same polling firm grin

You don't see how this is bad for you?

Almost half of those that voted in 2016 have voted now, and it's showing biden is capping trump by double

so if the remaining half that hasn't voted can't cover that gap and put extra space I am sorry for you. And your polls is clearly showing that biden still have voters that haven't voted for him

lmao. Let's watch.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 11:11am On Oct 26, 2020
benalvino2:

probably whats remaining is to say obama also ensured the virus outbreak happened and also facilitated the spread out to the whole world just to spoil trumps administration. Abi?. Once again nothing wey musa no go see for gate... grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 11:13am On Oct 26, 2020
bayelsaowei:
probably whats remaining is to say obama also ensured the virus outbreak happened and also facilitated the spread out to the whole world just to spoil trumps administration. Abi?. Once again nothing wey musa no go see for gate... grin

I remember when republicans peddled the Illuminati conspiracy, that Obama is the anti-Christ and he has a car named the beast, bla bla

If you support the same people that said this rubbish, then you need help.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 11:17am On Oct 26, 2020
Faces journalist make when they interviewed Trump. grin

The last interview was funny. He kept saying they asked Biden easy questions and walked out of the interview.

Obama said, if he can't take questions from interviews, how would he be able to stand up to dictators. He is not a tough guy as he tries to claim. Same way the bankrupt and corruptman has been passing off as a millionaire. grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 26, 2020
bayelsaowei:

Sincerely!

Never envisaged I could come across this type of accusation in my lifetime

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 11:19am On Oct 26, 2020
benalvino2:

ODS much grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:22am On Oct 26, 2020
Timiofak:

You don't see how this is bad for you?

Almost half of those that voted in 2016 have voted now, and it's showing biden is capping trump by double

so if the remaining half that hasn't voted can't cover that gap and put extra space I am sorry for you. And your polls is clearly showing that biden still have voters that haven't voted for him

lmao. Let's watch.

The ballot is secret. Actually Google search for "can I change my vote* analytics was more widespread in Dem strongholds.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 11:23am On Oct 26, 2020
bayelsaowei:

You they attack strawman yet again. You set it up and attacked it. I asked a yes or no question you haven't responded to.

Trump ended something Obama admin was funding. What was that he ended?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 26, 2020
salford1:

ODS much grin

Extreme!

Even Trump does not have dudes ODS

Its "HYDROSONIC"

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 11:25am On Oct 26, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Sincerely!

Never envisaged I could come across this type of accusation in my lifetime
well you've seen it all..

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 11:26am On Oct 26, 2020
basilico:

The ballot is secret.

I am not judging with the ballots, look above for the polling data of the same firm he sent here

it states that almost double of have voted for Biden than trump

I don't bank on the ballots. I assume Biden is down by 40 million votes and canvass people to vote more

A landslide won't be bad yunno.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:28am On Oct 26, 2020
Timiofak:

I am not judging with the ballots, look above for the polling data of the same firm he sent here

it states that almost double of have voted for Biden than trump

I don't bank on the ballots. I assume Biden is down by 40 million votes and canvass people to vote more

A landslide won't be bad yunno.

More democrats have voted yes. are they voting for Beijing Biden?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) ... (4170) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.