Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,721 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:36 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1687168 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) ... (4169) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 11:29am On Oct 26, 2020
bayelsaowei:
probably whats remaining is to say obama also ensured the virus outbreak happened and also facilitated the spread out to the whole world just to spoil trumps administration. Abi?. Once again nothing wey musa no go see for gate... grin

This same person was saying he doesn't believe in conspiracy theories but look at what he is doing now, in actual truth the supposed funding they are even talking about was continued by Trump though he had cut it this year its a grant that goes to an NGO who research on emerging virus and diseases

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/05/04/fact-check-obama-administration-did-not-send-3-7-m-wuhan-lab/3061490001/

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 11:29am On Oct 26, 2020
salford1:

From Bill's Gate 5G. It has now Obama's lab grin

Throw everything and see what sticks.

From it's 5G to it's sponsored by Obama

To they are increasing the deaths

To hydroxyl chloroquine is the cure

Una no dey tire!!!!!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 11:31am On Oct 26, 2020
basilico:

More democrats have voted yes. are they voting for Beijing Biden?

You still don't get it?

English dey hard you?

your friend posted a poll claiming something and I posted a poll from the same firm that shows biden is actual thrashing your guy
Look below sir

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 11:33am On Oct 26, 2020
sanpipita:

This same person was saying he doesn't believe in conspiracy theories but look at what he is doing now, in actual truth the supposed funding they are even talking about was continued by Trump though he had cut it this year its a grant that goes to an NGO who research on emerging virus and diseases

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/05/04/fact-check-obama-administration-did-not-send-3-7-m-wuhan-lab/3061490001/

No Trump supporter can say he does not believe conspiracy theories, all of them are seeing a different reality

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 11:34am On Oct 26, 2020
bayelsaowei:
well you've seen it all..

They say it's accusations but none of them have denied the fact that through NIH money from Obama admin got to the Wuhan lab that was experimenting with Corona virus.
The USA today article that was sourced here says it was false at the end they said the lab received the money through NIH... The short YouTube clip I put up there already said they got it through the NIH... But we know we are in a world where the media do nothing but cover-up and they are not hiding it.

You still could not answer yes or no.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 11:35am On Oct 26, 2020
benalvino2:

They say it's accusations but none of them have denied the fact that through NIH money from Obama admin got to the Wuhan lab that was experimenting with Corona virus.
The USA today article that was sourced here says it was false at the end they said the lab received the money through NIH... The short YouTube clip I put up there already said they got it through the NIH... But we know we are in a world where the media do nothing but cover-up and they are not hiding it.

You still could not answer yes or no.

If I claim you are the devil, how do you prove you aren't the devil or deny it?

They are some things you don't talk about, because it basically stupid to even give it airtime.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:36am On Oct 26, 2020
sanpipita:

Same article as factcheck.org. One is a source, the other verifies.
It does say money granted ended up in that lab, the only dispute is the amount.
Then MSM says the story has been debunked .

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 11:37am On Oct 26, 2020
Timiofak:

No Trump supporter can say he does not believe conspiracy theories, all of them are seeing a different reality

The world against us mentality and lack of self retrospect. they believe everything that happens is against Trump and never his fault, USA from long time ago funds lots of labs and researches, the eco health alliance group even got money from homeland security and defense department

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 11:38am On Oct 26, 2020
benalvino2:

You they attack strawman yet again. You set it up and attacked it. I asked a yes or no question you haven't responded to.

Trump ended something Obama admin was funding. What was that he ended?
now I know you're a conspiracy theorist ben..hence forth I won't take your submissions serious again..I am truly telling you this..I am disappointed oo..

Please go back and do your own research on this issue and come back here and lets discuss..like I have noticed trump supporters have slipped into an all time low with propaganda.

Would it interest you to know that under trumps admin he also funded the same thing youre accusing Obama about?

You need to take a break from this cult like sycophancy...

Chaiiii

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 11:39am On Oct 26, 2020
Timiofak:

If I claim you are the devil, how do you prove you aren't the devil or deny it?

They are some things you don't talk about, because it basically stupid to even give it airtime.
I am infact disappointed...he didn't even take his own time to do a thorough research that he wants us to do. Choiii..

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 11:40am On Oct 26, 2020
basilico:

Same article as factcheck.org. One is a source, the other verifies.
It does say money granted ended up in that lab, the only dispute is the amount.
Then MSM says the story has been debunked .

Do you know how many labs USA funds worldwide? under Trump administration there were still funding that lab using the logic here maybe its Trump that brought covid 19

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:41am On Oct 26, 2020
bayelsaowei:
now I know you're conspiracy theorist ben..hence forth I won't take your submissions serious again..I am truly telling you this..I am disappointed oo..

Please go back and do your own research on this issue and come back here and lets discuss..like I have noticed trump supporters have slipped into an all time low with propaganda.

Would it interest you to know that under trumps admin he also funded the same thing youre accusing Obama about?

Chaiiii

Sure money is granted over a period of time. So they continue wiring the money.
Unlike Hinter Biden who got wired his money laundering commission of 3.5m by Moscow Mayor's wife at once.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 11:41am On Oct 26, 2020
Timiofak:

I will believe this people any day over American media that is a lapdog for the left.
They said the US government funded the research through the NIH. USA today did not dispute this fact.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 11:43am On Oct 26, 2020
basilico:

Sure money is granted over a period of time. So they continue wiring the money.
Unlike Hinter Biden who got wired his money laundering commission of 3.5m by Moscow Mayor's wife at once.
Unless it's against trump is a conspiracy theory. This guy believed Brett Kavanaugh did what he was accused off grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 11:44am On Oct 26, 2020
benalvino2:

I will believe this people any day over American media that is a lapdog for the left.
They said the US government funded the research through the NIH. USA today did not dispute this fact.
yes just like trump who would believe a conspiracy theory from an unverified source over that from his own intelligence team or SMEs.

Like trump like his supporters

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 11:45am On Oct 26, 2020
bayelsaowei:
now I know you're a conspiracy theorist ben..hence forth I won't take your submissions serious again..I am truly telling you this..I am disappointed oo..

Chaiiii

I have done it and I asked a question you don't want to answer. Did the Obama admin fund the lab that researched on covid19? Yes or no.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 11:47am On Oct 26, 2020
bayelsaowei:
yes just like trump who would believe a conspiracy theory from an unverified source over that from his own intelligence team or SMEs.

Hahaha how is the Russian collusion going. How many times you said trump will go to prison over it. Just face the fact. Did over fund the lab... I have asked this for the 6th time. Why haven't you answered? See the daily mail article

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:49am On Oct 26, 2020
For the Umudike Republicans, latest figure from the official Trumpvirus record keeper, John Hopkins University. 227.000 Americans dead of Trumpvirus and almost 9 million Americans infected. That's the exact reason Trump will lose in a landslide on Nov 3rd and this coming election is a foregone conclusion. When we have a President elect Biden, will be waiting for Umudike political analysts on American politics to give us their takes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 12:02pm On Oct 26, 2020
bayelsaowei:

When your intelligent team is part of the team that tries to perform a coup against you... You will believe them right?

The same team that rally for Hillary to win, same team that was spying on trump, same team that says he will not be the president and they have insurance policy(Russia hoax) if he becomes the president. From the CIA to FBI to NSA.

And the media

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 12:10pm On Oct 26, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
For the Umudike Republicans, latest figure from the official Trumpvirus record keeper, John Hopkins University. 227.000 Americans dead of Trumpvirus and almost 9 million Americans infected. That's the exact reason Trump will lose in a landslide on Nov 3rd and this coming election is a foregone conclusion. When we have a President elect Biden, will be waiting for Umudike political analysts on American politics to give us their takes.
bro aren't you just hearing that Obama is the cause of the virus...Obama ensured covid 19 was created and dispersed to destroy trumps admin..havent you heard? cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 12:13pm On Oct 26, 2020
bayelsaowei:
bro aren't you just hearing that Obama is the cause of the virus...Obama ensured covid 19 was created and dispersed to destroy trumps admin..havent you heard? cheesy grin grin
No body said this except you. But people say the Obama admin fund research into coronavirus with us tax payers money through the NIH. Still haven't proven false. So again... You are claiming it's a conspiracy theory... If it is why did the trump admin end that grant?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 12:16pm On Oct 26, 2020
benalvino2:

No body said this except you. But people say the Obama admin fund research into coronavirus with us tax payers money through the NIH. Still haven't proven false. So again... You are claiming it's a conspiracy theory... If it is why did the trump admin end that grant?
so what are we discussing then?

Should this even be a topic for discussion? Isn't the intent to conclude that Obama is responsible for the covid 19 pandemic? If that's not your end game then what are we talking about?

And also to absolve trump of any blame..I have seen the worst of governments under trumps admin..pathetic..!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:18pm On Oct 26, 2020
JOEMENTUM

I cannot wait to call Joe Biden president elect in 8-9 days.

Americans make it happen a shut down those delusional Trump supporters who believe they know more than the data analyst,statisticians etc.

2020 is not 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 12:19pm On Oct 26, 2020
sanpipita:

The world against us mentality and lack of self retrospect. they believe everything that happens is against Trump and never his fault, USA from long time ago funds lots of labs and researches, the eco health alliance group even got money from homeland security and defense department

Agenda must agend

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:20pm On Oct 26, 2020
bayelsaowei:

Should this even be a topic for discussion? Isn't the intent to conclude that Obama is responsible for the covid 19 pandemic? If that's not your end game then what are we talking about?

And also to absolve trump of any blame..I have seen the worst of governments under trumps admin..pathetic..!!

If that lab was doing anything dangerous or was not fully secure FBI CIA would have known. Instead Obama diverted their manpower to create Trump Russia collusion .
Yes Obama is responsible. For funding and wasting mantime on mundane things.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 12:22pm On Oct 26, 2020
basilico:

If that lab was doing anything dangerous or was not fully secure FBI CIA would have known. Instead Obama diverted their manpower to create Trump Russia collusion .

Lmao, ok

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
basilico:

ok..so conclusion is obama is responsible for the covid 19 pandemic..say it out loud na... grin cheesy

Make I burst laugh...

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
Timiofak:

Lmao, ok
one just has to agree with them...they are irredeemable.. grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
Make una leave all these trump supporters, no dey reply them

the only thing wey dey there head na American film, every gaddamn time.

Ah mocking never start, if biden do mistake and win, una go hear wehn for this group

Useless people

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2020
bayelsaowei:
one just has to agree with them...they are irredeemable.. grin

Nothing dey there head

Apart from breeze and vibes.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2020
Ok so..we have agreed obama is the responsible owner for the covid 19 pandemic...what next?

What again is obama responsible for under trumps admin. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 12:27pm On Oct 26, 2020
bayelsaowei:

We are discussing policies... Raising the fact that Obama fund a research that result to this virus is not saying he is responsible. I never Said that. Thats you making arguments for me I did not make. I am saying the US tax payers money shouldn't be going into something like this. I also said that Canada funding the research into bats too but somehow you focus is to damage control from Obama and Biden admin. You said its a conspiracy theory and yet you cannot deny that it happened. Again, I do my research before I make any comment but for the trump haters... If it's pro trump it is a lie. Or if it's truth about Obama... It's a conspiracy theory.

Obama admin and John McCain(RINO) also helped weaponise ISIS... Oya say this one na lie or conspiracy theory too

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) ... (4169) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: Qadaffi2idiamin and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.