Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1649431 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) ... (4147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 12:33pm On Oct 26, 2020
benalvino2:

We are discussing policies... Raising the fact that Obama fund a research that result to this virus is not saying he is responsible. I never Said that. Thats you making arguments for me I did not make. I am saying the US tax payers money shouldn't be going into something like this. I also said that Canada funding the research into bats too but somehow you focus is to damage control from Obama and Biden admin. You said its a conspiracy theory and yet you cannot deny that it happened. Again, I do my research before I make any comment but for the trump haters... If it's pro trump it is a lie. Or if it's truth about Obama... It's a conspiracy theory.

Obama admin and John McCain(RINO) also helped weaponise ISIS... Oya say this one na lie or conspiracy theory too
he funded a research about the virus and not responsible for the virus..so why are we even discussing it?.

So you would tell the president of America on what to use tax payers money for? Because your clueless trump didn't know how to handle a pandemic you resort to saying obama shouldn't have used tax payers money to fund what was in the best interest for the American people.

And I will like to tell you that you twisted the wuhan message just to fit your own warped narrative

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:33pm On Oct 26, 2020
Timiofak:
Make una leave all these trump supporters, no dey reply them

the only thing wey dey there head na American film, every gaddamn time.

Ah mocking never start, if biden do mistake and win, una go hear wehn for this group

Useless people

Patiently waiting at the bold not just on this thread I have a list of monickers I am going to mock and open a thread for it. cheesy

Biden better not win grin grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 12:33pm On Oct 26, 2020
bayelsaowei:
bro aren't you just hearing that Obama is the cause of the virus...Obama ensured covid 19 was created and dispersed to destroy trumps admin..havent you heard? cheesy grin grin
I do not understand why people are still dialogueing with that fruitcake. If people neglects him, he would be talking to himself. He's what we call cookie bird.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2020
AmazonTopaz:
JOEMENTUM

I cannot wait to call Joe Biden president elect in 8-9 days.

Americans make it happen a shut down those delusional Trump supporters who believe they know more than the data analyst,statisticians etc.

2020 is not 2016
River Rubicon has been crossed and there's no going back.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
bayelsaowei:
he funded a research about the virus and not responsible for the virus..so why are we even discussing it?.

So you would tell the president of America on what to use tax payers money for? Because your clueless trump didn't know how to handle a pandemic you resort to saying obama shouldn't have used tax payers money to fund what was in the best interest for the American people.

And I will like to tell you that you twisted the wuhan message just to fit your own warped narrative

Hmmm. So where is the conspiracy theory you were talking about me making then?

When you say why don't they arrest him I told you it's not a crime. All I was drawing at was the fact that Obama like to fund meaningless things and the black community was not receiving the money.

So now you finally admitted what I was saying it's not conspiracy theory. Good

And notice how the best interest has crippled the world.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:45pm On Oct 26, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
River Rubicon has been crossed and there's no going back.
Insha Allah smiley

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Asuito7(m): 12:56pm On Oct 26, 2020
Na wa o. A virus that originated in Wuhan is no longer Chinavirus but Trumpvirus. embarassed

Why are you guys allowing polls and follow follow to deceive you guys cry

Someone is already on his way to winning a landslide victory for a second term and you guys are here ranting and fanning anti-American sentiments but supporting foreign and diverse-citizens sentiments.

When Trump who doesn't sugarcoat his words is declared the winner, the kind laugh wey I go laugh eh

Or will you be shocked grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2020
Don't forget to vote for Trump.
Asuito7:
Na wa o. A virus that originated in Wuhan is no longer Chinavirus but Trumpvirus. embarassed

Someone is already on his way to winning a landslide victory for a second term and you guys are here ranting and fanning anti-American sentiments but supporting foreign and diverse-citizens sentiments.

When Trump who doesn't sugarcoat his words is declared the winner, the kind laugh wey I go laugh eh

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2020
grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2020
Asuito7:

You dey mind them. It must be trumps fault... US is the only place where people are dying grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:07pm On Oct 26, 2020
Asuito7:

You don't know what you are saying.
Do you know more than the people on ground or the data analyst,pollsters,statisticians etc.
Anyway run along you will be the one shocked next week.Landslide my foot lol if only Trump and his campaign were as confident as the small minded umudike republicans on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2020
I love the fact that Trumpanzees don't believe the polls but they believe Rasmussen and trafalgar.

If Trump loses next week it will put an end to these silly talks about 2016 and pollsters being wrong they were not.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2020
benalvino2:

Hmmm. So where is the conspiracy theory you were talking about me making then?

When you say why don't they arrest him I told you it's not a crime. All I was drawing at was the fact that Obama like to fund meaningless things and the black community was not receiving the money.

So now you finally admitted what I was saying it's not conspiracy theory. Good

And notice how the best interest has crippled the world.
grin grin..chai.ben now knows what endeavors are foolish for America and which isn't .. clap for yourself oo.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 1:18pm On Oct 26, 2020
I saw somewhere couple days ago some Pastor and his congregation members in Umudike carrying placards supporting Trump. How braindead can these Umudike idiots can be. Trump can't pronounce Biafra if you put a Teleprompter in his face and the losers are wetting their mouths over a racist who doesn't give a damn about their likes.
AmazonTopaz:

You don't know what you are saying.
Do you know more than the people on ground or the data analyst,pollsters,statisticians etc.
Anyway run along you will be the one shocked next week.Landslide my foot lol if only Trump and his campaign were as confident as the small minded umudike republicans on this forum.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:18pm On Oct 26, 2020
benalvino2:

You dey mind them. It must be trumps fault... US is the only place where people are dying grin
Yes it is his fault for downplaying the virus and blaming everybody but himself.

It is his fault for playing politics with the virus and not listening to the scientist and refusing to wear a mask holding super spreader rallies and misleading his followers.

In other countries even China where it all started they do massive testing two weeks ago in a province China tested 9 million residents in another province they are currently testing 4.5 million people that is why China has it under control.Can the same be said of the USA where the president does not listen to health experts but keeps misleading people.

What about Europe where mask is mandated and the protocols are being followed.Wales and Ireland are in a lockdown.The president of Poland was exposed he went into quarantine later testing positive can the same be said about Mike pence who is still campaigner despite 5 staffers testing positive is he not supposed to be quarantining yet these losers are risking people's health and campaigning because they know they are losing and getting desperate call a spade a spade it is Trump's fault because he fails to lead by example but you and asuito7 cannot know this.

Trump had covid and I thought he would change and listen but no he learnt nothing and kept beinf stupid all these nonsense ends next week.
The funny thing is he has access to good health care but the dummies that attend his rally may not get the best medical help they need if they succumb to the virus.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 1:21pm On Oct 26, 2020
The more you reply to that guy's junk the more you give him oxygen to exhibit his lunacy. What do you gain from that idiot that spouts garbage every second of his life.
AmazonTopaz:

Yes it is his fault for downplaying the virus and blaming everybody but himself.

It is his fault for playing politics with the virus and not listening to the scientist and refusing to wear a mask holding super spreader rallies and misleading his followers.

In other countries even China where it all started they do massive testing two weeks ago in a province China tested 9 million residents in another province they are currently testing 4.5 million people that is why China has it under control.Can the same be said of the USA where the president does not listen to health experts but keeps misleading people.

What about Europe where mask is mandated and the protocols are being followed.Wales and Ireland are in a lockdown.The president of Poland was exposed he went into quarantine later testing positive can the same be said about Mike pence who is still campaigner despite 5 staffers testing positive is he not supposed to be quarantining yet these losers are risking people's health and campaigning because they know they are losing and getting desperate call a spade a spade it is Trump's fault because he fails to lead by example but you and asuito7 cannot know this.

Trump had covid and I thought he would change and listen but no he learnt nothing and kept beinf stupid all these nonsense ends next week.
The funny thing is he has access to good health care but the dummies that attend his rally may not get the best medical help they need if they succumb to the virus.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:21pm On Oct 26, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
I saw somewhere couple days ago some Pastor and his congregation members in Umudike carrying placards supporting Trump. How braindead can these Umudike idiots can be. Trump can't pronounce Biafra if you put a Teleprompter in his face and the losers are wetting their mouths over a racist who doesn't give a damn about their likes.
Don't mind the deluded dummies here.

Thank God the election is not being conducted in Nigeria and on Nairaland.These people supported GEJ for a second term he lost,they supported Atiku he lost and they are now supporting Donald Trump who will still lose.

What a losing streak.I remember telling them here that Atiku had no chance they kept arguing until I was proven right cheesy

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kophschmerzenii: 1:22pm On Oct 26, 2020
Getting ready to do my part to end this American nightmare, by voting out this man child with no common sense.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:22pm On Oct 26, 2020
Hunter Biden reportedly received a
2.8 carat diamond from a Chinese
energy tycoon.

He is seen with Obama on April 4 2016 at the Oval office. Four days later Ukrainian prosecutor was fired.
Was he showing off the ring

An announcement from Trump campaign expected today morning

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:22pm On Oct 26, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
The more you reply to that guy's junk the more you give him oxygen to exhibit his lunacy. What do you gain from that idiot that spouts garbage every second of his life.
I just had to it is annoying.

The children in cages and the coronavirus coupled with the racial tensions will lead Trump to lose.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 1:22pm On Oct 26, 2020
I guess they are attracted to losers. They must be losers in real life too.
AmazonTopaz:

Don't mind the deluded dummies here.

Thank God the election is not being conducted in Nigeria and on Nairaland.These people supported GEJ for a second term he lost,they supported Atiku he lost and they are now supporting Donald Trump who will still lose.

What a losing streak.I remember telling them here that Atiku had no chance they kept arguing until I was proven right cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
basilico:
Hunter Biden reportedly received a
2.8 carat diamond from a Chinese
energy tycoon.

He is seen with Obama on April 4 2016 at the Oval office. Four days later Ukrainian prosecutor was fired.
Was he showing off the ring

An announcement from Trump campaign expected today morning

Please guys ignore this attention seekers.

They are losing and are getting desperate they are failing and will soon run bananas.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:24pm On Oct 26, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
I guess they are attracted to losers. They must be losers in real life too.
Probably grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:24pm On Oct 26, 2020
kophschmerzenii:
Getting ready to do my part to end this American nightmare, by voting out this man child with no common sense.
Weldone

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

I just had to it is annoying.

The children in cages and the coronavirus coupled with the racial tensions will lead Trump to lose.
Even Trump and his top campaign officials know that this election is over and that's why he's campaigning in States he has no chance of winning and that's why Pence despite being exposed to Trumpvirus is spreading the deadly virus all over by campaigning.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:26pm On Oct 26, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Please guys ignore this attention seekers.

They are losing and are getting desperate they are failing and will soon run bananas.

More evidence of corruption being dropped

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:27pm On Oct 26, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Even Trump and his top campaign officials know that this election is over and that's why he's campaigning in States he has no chance of winning and that's why Pence despite being exposed to Trumpvirus is spreading the deadly virus all over by campaigning.
Exactly but umudike republicans think otherwise.

This election should come and go abeg I am sure many are tired of the circus.
Poor Hunter Biden that child is sober I hope they pay him attention he has been ridiculed in the hands of these mad people in the Trump campaign and supporters.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 1:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
kophschmerzenii:
Did mine exactly 10 days ago and I didn't even mind staying two hours in line in that brutal Chicago wind and cold. It's well worth it for me. I hope the Umudike Republicans will mail in their votes for their cult leader.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
basilico:

More evidence of corruption being dropped
What evidence what corruption what does it prove.

Old man go and sit down I cannot believe a grown up is spitting all these nonsense.You lots don't know this game you are playing is back firing on you lots keep deceiving yourselves by next week these nonsense will be over.
Every sane person knows this is politics no sane person takes Trump serious it is all propaganda is Hunter running for office?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 1:29pm On Oct 26, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Exactly but umudike republicans think otherwise.

This election should come and go abeg I am sure many are tired of the circus.
Poor Hunter Biden that child is sober I hope they pay him attention he has been ridiculed in the hands of these mad people in the Trump campaign and supporters.
The good part of it is that Americans are fair people and that's why all their propaganda shiit against Hunter and his father is not sticking.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:30pm On Oct 26, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
The good part of it is that Americans are fair people and that's why all their propaganda shiit against Hunter and his father is not sticking.
It is not working.
The more they try the more obvious it gets and annoyed people get.

It is backfiring on them though cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 26, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Did mine exactly 10 days ago and I didn't even mind staying two hours in line in that brutal Chicago wind and cold. It's well worth it for me. I hope the Umudike Republicans will mail in their votes for their cult leader.

grin grin grin

Lots who are not even qualified to vote in Nigeria, and you talking about mailing-in their votes grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) ... (4147) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.