Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1648502 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (4146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 10:48pm On Dec 06, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Go beat your hungry father as your people wont do.
I can now see that your foolishness is hereditary , go and pour your frustration on your foolish father that transferred his foolishness to you and stop ranting about Trump, he has nothing to do with your foolishness.

God Bless President Donald John Trump !!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:52pm On Dec 06, 2018
Anduku:

I can now see that your foolishness is hereditary , go and pour your frustration on your foolish father that transferred his foolishness to you and stop ranting about Trump, he has nothing to do with your foolishness.

God Bless President Donald John Trump !!!
Fvck you in your unlit cave and fvck Trampy too. We fair minded and decent Americans will see his ignominious end. Meanwhile, don't forget to wake your hungry dad up in the morning with a kick like your people do.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 10:55pm On Dec 06, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Fvck you in your unlit cave and fvck Trampy too. We fair minded and decent Americans will see his ignominious end. Meanwhile, don't forget to wake your hungry dad up in the morning with a kick like your people do.
More stale trash from a stupid son of a foolish father.

Fück you stupid abbeybailey!!!
Fück your stupid father too!!!

God Bless President Donald John Trump!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:58pm On Dec 06, 2018
Anduku:

More stale trash from a stupid son of a foolish father.

Fück you stupid abbeybailey!!!
Fück your stupid father too!!!

Like the orange pig think of you in your garbage filled mud. Will holla at you when I get to Lasgidi in couple weeks so I can fvck you up AKATA style and pay for your hospitalization.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 11:04pm On Dec 06, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Like the orange pig thonk of you in your garbage filled mud. Will holla at you when I get to Lasgidi in couple weeks so I can fvck you up AKATA style and pay for your hospitalization.

Stale! Stale!! Stale!!! You're worse than a robot!!! Repeating the same nonsense for over two years. You will soon start reminding me of the time in Nigeria. Stupid robot, Stupid as fück and dumb as a rock!! Make sure you bring your foolish father when you're coming to lasgidi so I can wake him up with a sliding tackle like you said, he deserves it anyway for raising you to be an idiot. By the way Trump haters suck and stink like a skunk!!!

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:09pm On Dec 07, 2018
https://www.palmerreport.com/analysis/white-flag-rudy-giuliani/14553/

Rudy Giuliani waves the white flag

After Special Counsel Robert Mueller released his Michael Flynn sentencing memo on Tuesday, we saw Donald Trump’s criminal defense attorney Rudy Giuliani short-circuit on a level that was jarring even by his standards. Rudy went off about “special whatever” and “sick puppies” and other bizarreness. Then on Wednesday, Mueller made a criminal referral that we think may be targeting Rudy. Today, Rudy seems to be waving the white flag.

Rudy Giuliani admitted to the Atlantic today that Donald Trump is an impossible client. Rudy revealed that it took him weeks to walk Trump through the process of answering Mueller’s written questions, when it should have taken just a couple days, implying that there’s something wrong with Trump’s cognitive abilities. Then Rudy admitted that he can’t get Trump to stop tweeting incriminating things about the investigation, which is really weird, considering how often Rudy tweets incriminating things about the investigation.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Alectrona11: 6:09pm On Dec 07, 2018
TheShopKeeper:
https://www.palmerreport.com/analysis/white-flag-rudy-giuliani/14553/

Rudy Giuliani waves the white flag

After Special Counsel Robert Mueller released his Michael Flynn sentencing memo on Tuesday, we saw Donald Trump’s criminal defense attorney Rudy Giuliani short-circuit on a level that was jarring even by his standards. Rudy went off about “special whatever” and “sick puppies” and other bizarreness. Then on Wednesday, Mueller made a criminal referral that we think may be targeting Rudy. Today, Rudy seems to be waving the white flag.

Rudy Giuliani admitted to the Atlantic today that Donald Trump is an impossible client. Rudy revealed that it took him weeks to walk Trump through the process of answering Mueller’s written questions, when it should have taken just a couple days, implying that there’s something wrong with Trump’s cognitive abilities. Then Rudy admitted that he can’t get Trump to stop tweeting incriminating things about the investigation, which is really weird, considering how often Rudy tweets incriminating things about the investigation.

The Palmerreport is a rather unreliable source but I would like to have the link to the article in the Atlantic.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 8:44pm On Dec 07, 2018
Actor and Comedian, Kelvin Hart, has been banned from the Oscars for old homophobic tweets directed at the LGBTQ community. He was asked by the OSCARS to apologise or risk not hosting dis year's Oscar Award. Kelvin rejected the request and stood his ground.

**just another case of the Left eating their own**
grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 9:43pm On Dec 07, 2018
Some good news for the Trump administration:

The latest jobs report shows the unemployment rate at 3.7%, the joint lowest rate since 1969!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:06pm On Dec 07, 2018
PDPGuy:
Some good news for the Trump administration:

The latest jobs report shows the unemployment rate at 3.7%, the joint lowest rate since 1969!
Dow Jones dropped 550 points today. Thanks to the Orange Tariff man. Hate to look at my portfolio now.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 10:08pm On Dec 07, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Dow Jones dropped 550 points today. Thanks to the Orange Tariff man. Hate to look at my portfolio now.
Damn. That's a huge drop

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:32pm On Dec 07, 2018
PDPGuy:

Damn. That's a huge drop
558 points today alone. This will lead to economic recession . More than 4 percent alone in one week. A lot of investors are not happy.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 8:37am On Dec 08, 2018
Anduku:

Stale, don't you have anything else to say? We have already heard this one about 1 billion times already. You need to borrow a leaf from the smart and innovative President Donald John Trump, the greatest president of the US in your lifetime!!!

Here is how people describe Trump including some of his closest associates;

McMaster : called him a dope.

Mattis : called him a 5th grader.

Mnuchin : called him an idiot.

Priebus : called him an idiot.

John Kelly : called him a fucking idiot.

Tillerson : called him a fucking slowpoke.

Cohn : called him dumb as shit.

McGahn : called him a fucking idiot.

McRaven : called him the biggest threat to our democracy.

Bannon : called him a fucking slowpoke.

John Dowd : called him a fucking liar.

Rupert Murdoch : called him a fucking idiot.

William T. Kelley : (Professor at Penn) called him the dumbest goddamn student he ever had.

Tony Schwartz : (the ghostwriter of “The Art of the Deal,”) called him a man with a stunning level of superficial knowledge and plain ignorance.

and the cherry on top:

Mueller : called him individual 1.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 8:45am On Dec 08, 2018
Must be a tough time for Cohen. Who is individual 1 ?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:39pm On Dec 08, 2018
wirinet:

William T. Kelley : (Professor at Penn) called him the dumbest goddamn student he ever had.

Tony Schwartz : (the ghostwriter of “The Art of the Deal,”) called him a man with a stunning level of superficial knowledge and plain ignorance.

and the cherry on top:

Gbam. According to the recent Gallup Poll, the worst American President in our recent memory. Things will change on Jan 3 when the new Sheriff comes to town. All his craziness will be checked by the incoming Democratic led House of Representatives.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Alectrona11: 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2018
White House Chief of Staff General Kelly is leaving the administration by the end of this year. Trump attacked the media a few weeks ago for saying Kelly would leave soon calling them fake.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 8:28pm On Dec 08, 2018
Abbeybailey:
558 points today alone. This will lead to economic recession . More than 4 percent alone in one week. A lot of investors are not happy.
Look at this foolish he goat salivating and praying for a recession in the US just so he could have something to blame Trump for. Unpatriotic and hate filled idiot!!!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 8:31pm On Dec 08, 2018
wirinet:

and the cherry on top:

More than half of what you wrote here is garbage from the fake news media. Many of them have denied ever saying such

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:46pm On Dec 08, 2018
Anduku:

Look at this foolish he goat salivating and praying for a recession in the US just so he could have something to blame Trump for. Unpatriotic and hate filled idiot!!!

Village bum. I have my Mutual Funds and 401K in the Stock Market . Tell me anyone in your entire poverty cursed family that have a Dime in the Stock Market ?. Poverty cursed village skunk. Will be in Lagos in 2 weeks and i dare you to show your face and spout your garbage so I will fvck you up for the rest of your pathetic life. A village rat obsessed about a country he has no ball in.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 8:47pm On Dec 08, 2018
Protests continues in France as Macron's approval rating decreases to 18% - all time low for any French President in history. Whereas President Trump's approval rating is already over 50%. Pull your heads out from the globalist media's spin, there's more to these Protests than it being attributed to Fuel taxes only. In fact it's more like a rejection to globalism and globalist control.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:50pm On Dec 08, 2018
obixcel:
Protests continues in France as Macron's approval rating decreases to 18% - all time low for any French President in history. Whereas President Trump's approval rating is already over 50%.
Trump's rating is in the 90s. Caveman, when are you getting your US visa.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 8:53pm On Dec 08, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Trump's rating is in the 90s. Caveman, when are you getting your US visa.
Dear NPC, I love it when you respond like this every single time - cos it shows how empty your brain is grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:56pm On Dec 08, 2018
obixcel:
Dear NPC, I love it when you respond like this every single time - cos it shows how empty your brain is grin grin
My favorite Orange a*s licker in Nigeria. Will be in your neck of the wood soon and i can use my connection to get you your dream visa because you are just dreaming about the happenings in America for naught. I hope the visa is not that hard for you to be wetting your mouth in vain.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 9:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Village bum. I have my Mutual Funds and 401K in the Stock Market . Tell me anyone in your entire poverty cursed family that have a Dime in the Stock Market ?. Poverty cursed village skunk. Will be in Lagos in 2 weeks and i dare you to show your face and spout your garbage so I will fvck you up for the rest of your pathetic life. A village rat obsessed about a country he has no ball in.
No one gives a damn about your imaginary mutual funds, jobless he goat. You are a hate filled idiot praying for a recession in your country. If you really had any investments at all you will be worried about the economy going into a recession but jobless idiots like you are just hoping and praying for a recession so you can say Trump messed up. Please take your stinking and disgusting self and get lost before you suffocate people here with your body odour

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 9:06pm On Dec 08, 2018
Anduku:

No one gives a damn about your imaginary mutual funds jobless he goat. You are a hate filled idiot praying for a recession in your country. If you really had any investments at all you will be worried about the economy going into a recession but jobless idiots like you are just hoping and praying for a recession so you can say Trump messed up. Please take your stinking and disgusting self and get lost before you suffocate people here with your body odour
Jobless idiot that can feed your whole clan. My Great Dane and Rotweiller eats better than anyone in your clan. Do you know what 401K or mutual funds is all about. We don't live on 18.ooo Naira monthly here. Show your face when I get to Nigeria so I can Akatarize it for you and hush you up for life.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:17pm On Dec 08, 2018
Abbeybailey:

The Dow fell 2.24% on Friday to 24,388, ending the week down 4.5%. It’s down 9.5% from its peak, but down only 1.3% so far this year, and flat year-over-year.

The S&P 500 fell 2.3% on Friday to 2,633, ending the week down 4.6%. It’s down 10.5% from its peak, down 1.5% year-to-date, and down 0.7% from a year ago.

The Nasdaq fell 3.05% on Friday to 6,969, ending the week down 4.9%. It’s down 14.3% from its peak, but remains up 1% year-to-date and is up 1.9% from a year ago.

The Russell 2000 small caps index fell 1.98% on Friday, ending the week down 5.6%. It’s down 16.9% from the peak, down 5.7% year-to-date, and down 4.8% from a year ago.

So in the bigger scheme of things, this sell-off is just a minor ripple. Wall Street crybabies are acting like it’s the end of the world, and they want the Fed to back off, obviously, because stocks should only go up, and by a lot, every single year, for all times to come, and when they refuse to do that, it’s a cruel abnormality.

Ugly Week for Stocks: Bad Sign that Even the WSJ’s Mega-Effort to Reflate them Fizzled
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 9:22pm On Dec 08, 2018
budaatum:

The Dow fell 2.24% on Friday to 24,388, ending the week down 4.5%. It’s down 9.5% from its peak, but down only 1.3% so far this year, and flat year-over-year.

The S&P 500 fell 2.3% on Friday to 2,633, ending the week down 4.6%. It’s down 10.5% from its peak, down 1.5% year-to-date, and down 0.7% from a year ago.

The Nasdaq fell 3.05% on Friday to 6,969, ending the week down 4.9%. It’s down 14.3% from its peak, but remains up 1% year-to-date and is up 1.9% from a year ago.

The Russell 2000 small caps index fell 1.98% on Friday, ending the week down 5.6%. It’s down 16.9% from the peak, down 5.7% year-to-date, and down 4.8% from a year ago.

So in the bigger scheme of things, this sell-off is just a minor ripple. Wall Street crybabies are acting like it’s the end of the world, and they want the Fed to back off, obviously, because stocks should only go up, and by a lot, every single year, for all times to come, and when they refuse to do that, it’s a cruel abnormality.

Ugly Week for Stocks: Bad Sign that Even the WSJ’s Mega-Effort to Reflate them Fizzled
The problem is the Orange man with his tariff and gushing his mouth. He's interrupting in the market with his tweets and that affects the market. The market will correct itself if left alone. I lost 80% of my portfolio towards the last year of Bush Jnr due to the Iraq and Afghanistan wars. It corrected itself later and every investor was happy. No president interferes with the market like the Dotard.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:24pm On Dec 08, 2018
Anduku:

More than half of what you wrote here is garbage from the fake news media. Many of them have denied ever saying such
You saying, Woodward was lying?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:26pm On Dec 08, 2018
obixcel: Protests than it being attributed to Fuel taxes only. In fact it's more like a rejection to globalism and globalist control.
Definitely so, for the French. They hate globalisation! And they know riots work, for them.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 9:45pm On Dec 08, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Jobless idiot that can feed your whole clan. My Great Dane and Rotweiller eats better than anyone in your clan. Do you know what 401K or mutual funds is all about. We don't live on 18.ooo Naira monthly here. Show your face when I get to Nigeria so I can Akatarize it for you and hush you up for life.
Will you please shut the hell up? Human beings will be talking, The well known foolish baboon of nairaland will be putting his dirty mouth. Jobless, foolish baboon!! Empty headed old fool coming online to throw insults like a child that lacks home training. If they call elders in the family to come out now, this shameless idiot too will come out when a ten year old child has more sense than him. Don't go and look for a job, be here praying for recession. stupid, noisy, old baboon

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 9:46pm On Dec 08, 2018
budaatum:

You just did a well analytical breakdown without even mentioning the name TRUMP. But your man, Lucasbabboon, is stuck on the Trump Kool Aid. If only he can analyse like you do. Pls teach him. grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 9:46pm On Dec 08, 2018
budaatum:

You saying, Woodward was lying?
Are you saying Woodward is God that cannot lie?

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (4146) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: basilico and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.