Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,788 members, 7,813,603 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1590355 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) (1337) (1338) ... (4134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 7:06am On Oct 27, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

The polls are actually where people vote and since Biden is winning in the polls I agree with you Biden is already winning cool

Pls try to understand, there is a difference between "The Polls" and Election Results.

The polls so far say Biden is leading or winning. That is where it ends, the election "Results" however is what matters NOT the Polls.

So you can use to polls to console yourself. Shey Biden is winning at the so call polls we are seeing everywhere,

Hillary was winning at the polls.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:07am On Oct 27, 2020
salford:

fake apostle Sulaimon. Pastor fucky fucky. Tell him to say hi to Otobo for us ooo and that other yellow pawpaw Nollywood actress with big bakasi grin
The two bit street hustler using the name of God to swindle and con his gullible Amen corner. You wonder why poverty envelops the land giving money to these alley hustling pastors thinking they will buy their ways to heaven. Bunch of fools.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 7:09am On Oct 27, 2020
Legends doing legendary things

Not since Ronald Reagan has there been 3 justices confirmed in one Presidential term.

Absolutely historic.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:10am On Oct 27, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

My dear you for just ignore the mugu.

By next week na songs of lamentations dem.go dey read
Have said severally here that you can't reason with these indigenes of Umudike. Their knowledge is limited but for the Cheap made in China Phone and the N200 data they can afford, they think they are Einstein when it comes to American politics and the fact is not one of them have ever boarded a flight in their lives.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 7:12am On Oct 27, 2020
pryme:

Pls try to understand, there is a difference between "The Polls" and Election Results.

The polls so far say Biden is leading or winning. That is where it ends, the election "Results" however is what matters NOT the Polls.

So you can use to polls to console yourself. Shey Biden is winning at the so call polls we are seeing everywhere,

They din not learn from the past.
I wonder why these leftist are not in Philly looting and Rioting. One madcow just gave them opportunity to Riot and loot

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 7:14am On Oct 27, 2020
Kokobilo87:

They din not learn from the past.
I wonder why these leftist are not in Philly looting and Rioting. One madcow just gave them opportunity to Riot and loot

You mean the "Peaceful" protesters.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 7:17am On Oct 27, 2020
pryme:

You mean the "Peaceful" protesters.
Yes, they peacefully set a cruiser on fire are peacefully robbing their businesses.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:24am On Oct 27, 2020
If these guys from Umudike are this concerned about Nigeria, I bet it will be a much better country than it's now. Been on this forum for over eight years and I have seen it all. How do you leave your house burning and you are trying to put out a fire several thousands miles away. This is lunacy at the worst and knowing that I have been challenging the likes of Obixcel, Stanech, Anduku and other veterans here that on their best days, they couldn't get a Visa to US under the leadership of the Racist Pig they worship. Not single one of them proved me wrong and their days are running out. So my question is what do these coons and cultists gained from their ass licking of the smelly morbidly obese pig.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:28am On Oct 27, 2020
pryme:

Oga you vote and the polling booth it is also called the polls or have you not heard the phrase "voters go to the polls" what does that tell you.You try to understand.
Like I said Biden is winning you cannot fight data and facts with emotional.sentiments don't worry by next week you will see the light

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kophschmerzenii: 7:28am On Oct 27, 2020
Everyday we get a new Trumptard on this space, it's so great none of these loser gonna vote in this election. Use your Trump liking powers to better your end.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:31am On Oct 27, 2020
kophschmerzenii:
Everyday we get a new Trumptard on this space, it's so great none of these loser gonna vote in this election. Use your Trump liking powers to better your end.
It is funny they will disappear next week or come up with another conspiracy on why Trump lost.

grin grin
These people are just blinded by religious indoctrination and they go to a lot of conspiracy websites

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:37am On Oct 27, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

It is funny they will disappear next week or come up with another conspiracy on why Trump lost.

grin grin
These people are just blinded by religious indoctrination and they go to a lot of conspiracy websites
Guess what Sis, their next mantra after we shamed the Racist Pig out of office will be the Deep State rigged the election in favor of Biden. Note it down and quote me later. Not one of these loudmouths are on the ground in the Fruited Plains. How come all Americans on this forum are voting for Biden but the ones who are dreaming of visas are the ones that are shouting Trump, Trump all over like their Appalachian brethren with their toothless mouth and guts covering their manhood.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 7:40am On Oct 27, 2020
Kokobilo87:

Yes, they peacefully set a cruiser on fire are peacefully robbing their businesses.

And Corona virus does not spread during the Peaceful protest only at Trump rallies.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 7:50am On Oct 27, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Oga you vote and the polling booth it is also called the polls or have you not heard the phrase "voters go to the polls" what does that tell you.You try to understand.
Like I said Biden is winning you cannot fight data and facts with emotional.sentiments don't worry by next week you will see the light

Did you not say Biden is leading at the "POLLS" some days back?

Are you seriously saying there were no polls that says Biden is leading as far back as last month?

So now you know that voting takes place in the boot, pls stick to your polls. Go to CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, GOOGLE, FOX, POLITICO, NEW YORK TIMES, etc if they don't already have their polls up.

Stick to what your MSM is feeding you - Biden is leading at the polls.
I never mentioned polling boot.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 7:55am On Oct 27, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Guess what Sis, their next mantra after we shamed the Racist Pig out of office will be the Deep State rigged the election in favor of Biden. Note it down and quote me later. Not one of these loudmouths are on the ground in the Fruited Plains. How come all Americans on this forum are voting for Biden but the ones who are dreaming of visas are the ones that are shouting Trump, Trump all over like their Appalachian brethren with their toothless mouth and guts covering their manhood.

What the f^ck are you talking about. Ain't no way Biden gonna win when he is running for senate

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:59am On Oct 27, 2020
Kokobilo87:

What the f^ck are you talking about. Ain't no way Biden gonna win when he is running for senate
Covfee, Yose mite, Hydrosonic are some of the examples of dementia filled Trump. Google Fred Trump and you will see he passed away in 1999 in New York of dementia and dementia is hereditary and that's where the morbidly obese pig got his dementia from. Google is your friend if you doubt me.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:01am On Oct 27, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:

My consolation is that they are mostly in Nigeria and the election will not be conducted in Nigeria or on nairaland.
Also his supporters in the USA don't outnumber those against him

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:01am On Oct 27, 2020
Kokobilo87:

By the way, have you mailed in your ballots ?. Just asking but remember we don't give N1.000 and a little bag of rice to vote in the Fruited Plains. Tell your other Umudike friends not to forget to vote for the smelly pig.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 8:06am On Oct 27, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
By the way, have you mailed in your ballots ?. Just asking but remember we don't give N1.000 and a little bag of rice to vote in the Fruited Plains. Tell your other Umudike friends not to forget to vote for the smelly pig.
Damn bro, you sound effing retarded. Why are you struggling to make sense out of what you type? Like have you been to any kind of school? It's seems you need an education. You can really use some numeracy lessons, like 4th grade numeracy would do a lot for you.

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:06am On Oct 27, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

My consolation is that they are mostly in Nigeria and the election will not be conducted in Nigeria or on nairaland.
Also his supporters in the USA don't outnumber those against him
Those fools go to bed in Umudike dreaming of America and they will wake up wasting their valuable N200 on a guy who think of them as subhuman mongrels. If Trump hates Obama with all Obama's accomplishments in life, what do these hungry okrika wearing fools think he will say about them especially when he said he prefers Blond hair and Blue Eye Norwegian to Africans. Self hating subhuman worshipping their oppressor. Stockholm Syndrome at worst.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:09am On Oct 27, 2020
Kokobilo87:

Damn bro, you sound effing retarded. Why are you struggling to make sense out of what you type? Like have you been to any kind of school? It's seems you need an education. You can really use some numeracy lessons, like 4th grade numeracy would do a lot for you.
Brainstem loser in the game of life. I did that to put you in shame. All these junks you post here makes no dent in the election. Tell me one person you change his mind to vote for Trump. I belong to a registration group that registered almost 200.000 newly minted voters and new naturalized americans in Chicagoland. Tell me one contribution of yours in your unlit Umudike with no running water.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 8:10am On Oct 27, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Those fools go to bed in Umudike dreaming of America and they will wake up wasting their valuable N200 on a guy who think of them as subhuman mongrels. If Trump hates Obama with all Obama's accomplishments in life, what do these hungry okrika wearing fools think he will say about them especially when he said he prefers Blond hair and Blue Eye Norwegian to Africans. Self hating subhuman worshipping their oppressor. Stockholm Syndrome at worst.

You sound like you were abused all your life. Did uncle Joe touched your balls? Did he molest you? Because it seems like you are losing it. And what the f?ck is Umudike? Some kind of an insult?

8 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 8:12am On Oct 27, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Brainstem loser in the game of life. I did that to put you in shame. All these junks you post here makes no dent in the election. Tell me one person you change his mind to vote for Trump. I belong to a registration group that registered almost 200.000 newly minted voters and new naturalized americans in Chicagoland. Tell me one contribution of yours in your unlit Umudike with no running water.

Oh, you did that to put me in shame. Dammmnnnn!!! I forgot to be in shame. Wait a minute, give me a second to be in shame. Okay I am in shame now. How do you feel over there in your basement and your tiny phone?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:12am On Oct 27, 2020
Kokobilo87:

You sound like you were abused all your life. Did uncle Joe touched your balls? Did he molest you? Because it seems like you are losing it. And what the f?ck is Umudike? Some kind of an insult?
Country boy and that means a lot in American lingo. A guy that will struggle to eat twice a day turn himself to a political expert of American politics and he never step in an aircraft in his entire life. Go to the Embassy and see how quickly you will shamed out of there fool.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kophschmerzenii: 8:12am On Oct 27, 2020
Kokobilo87:

Please do well to f**k off, you brainless loser from the world poverty capital. Your nation need all the Drumpf sucking energy more.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kophschmerzenii: 8:14am On Oct 27, 2020
Another new account imp spewing trash from the gutters.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:14am On Oct 27, 2020
Kokobilo87:

Oh, you did that to put me in shame. Dammmnnnn!!! I forgot to be in shame. Wait a minute, give me a second to be in shame. Okay I am in shame now. How do you feel over their in your basement and your tiny phone?
That tiny phone if I convert the price to Naira is worth more than your entire worth in life.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 8:15am On Oct 27, 2020
kophschmerzenii:

Oh, now you are the decider on who votes and who doesn't? N!gga shut the f+ck up. You POS don't have a clue.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:16am On Oct 27, 2020
kophschmerzenii:
Another new account imp spewing trash from the gutters.
Thank God that on Nov 4th, these worthless and hungry unpaid coons and cultists will go back to the cave they came from. Bunch of losers in the game of life. Rome is burning and Nero is fiddling. Wrong priorities and you wonder why poverty envelops the land.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 8:16am On Oct 27, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
That tiny phone if I convert the price to Naira is worth more than your entire worth in life.

You may want to keep it in dollars. Y'all be acting like you own the states over here but I am sure y'all ain't got sh!t

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 8:19am On Oct 27, 2020
Kokobilo87:
Legends doing legendary things

Not since Ronald Reagan has there been 3 justices confirmed in one Presidential term.

Absolutely historic.

LoL! Imagine a guy born on third believing he hit a home run.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 8:19am On Oct 27, 2020
Trump 2020 and if y'all can't handle it go f*ck yourselves.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) (1337) (1338) ... (4134) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.