Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1336) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1590566 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) ... (4134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 8:21am On Oct 27, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Country boy and that means a lot in American lingo. A guy that will struggle to eat twice a day turn himself to a political expert of American politics and he never step in an aircraft in his entire life. Go to the Embassy and see how quickly you will shamed out of there fool.
Okay motherfvcker where am I?

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 8:23am On Oct 27, 2020
kophschmerzenii:

You are a f***king loser too f***cked up to use your old moniker, done my part yesterday by voting against the most useless POTUS in modern history. You SOB need to GFY with a blunt knife.
Good for you and cool story bro. But you know blacks for trump and the blexit movement hit home run this time around. It's 4more years of MAGA and y'all n!ggaz can't do sh!t

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:24am On Oct 27, 2020
Kokobilo87:

Okay motherfvcker where am I?
The hell with you in your Umudike. I know you are in Florida campaigning for the obese pig.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:26am On Oct 27, 2020
kophschmerzenii:

You are a f***king loser too f***cked up to use your old moniker, done my part yesterday by voting against the most useless POTUS in modern history. You SOB need to GFY with a blunt knife.
You see as the third world mental dwarf spit out N word like it's going out of fashion. These coon won't last three months in my Uptown Section where I grew up before someone put him out of his misery for good.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by juman(m): 8:27am On Oct 27, 2020
Many times I think the way trump badly handling the corona thing would be considered as criminal offence.

He deliberately doing bad on the issue.

America became a third world country.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kophschmerzenii: 8:27am On Oct 27, 2020
Kokobilo87:

Good for you and cool story bro. But you know blacks for trump and the blexit movement hit home run this time around. It's 4more years of MAGA and y'all n!ggaz can't do sh!t

Balderdash!!! We only see those losers on the internet, this brain dead post just showed this loser is nowhere close here. Bleass fakeass niggars just hustling hard for the Trump greens, no one pay you and those halfwits no mind in the black community.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 8:28am On Oct 27, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
The hell with you in your Umudike. I know you are in Florida campaigning for the obese pig.
There you go, now I am not from a country of your chosen anymore. As usual you are wrong but you have never typed anything here to suggest you can get something right in your life.

You are nothing but a molested little man somewhere in a basement pressing a phone.

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 8:28am On Oct 27, 2020
AmazonTopaz:
Prideoflincoln
Sanpipita
Salford1
Coronavirusrelo
Timiofak.

This is my opinion the biggest mistake and one of the consequences for not voting happened in 2016 when Trump won.The democrats are learning the hard way and this is the last chance to make it right.One of Trump's nominee kavanaugh just made an extreme blunder in the case of Wisconsin and that is an extreme legal blunder that is getting people talking on twitter.

America would have avoided all these if they had shown up for Hillary in the battleground states it was 78k people that gave Trump the win.
If only Americans had not underestimated Trump and voted Hillary instead of staying at home this mess would have been avoided.
Now look at how the supreme court is shaped in a unpopular way not reflecting the people's wish.Americans should not give up and vote like never before Trump loses in a landslide he has no case to go before the supreme court but with people like Kavanaugh and Barrett there they are capable of stealing the election for him.If Kavanaugh could take such an extreme stance in that wisconsin ruling.
2016 was actually a consequential.election and I hope democrats have learnt their lessons that it is good to vote in every election.2020 is the last chance to fix it
They learnt the hard way and hopefully won't make such mistake again in their lives, hence the reason they are now voting and breaking records while at it. They have seen the effect of been complacent or nonchalant. It was a shock back then, but no one expected it to be this terrible.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kophschmerzenii: 8:28am On Oct 27, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
You see as the third world mental dwarf spit out N word like it's going out of fashion. These coon won't last three months in my Uptown Section where I grew up before someone put him out of his misery for good.

Just another loser that can't use his real handle.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:29am On Oct 27, 2020
Kokobilo87:

There you go, now I am not from a country of your chosen anymore. As usual you are wrong but you have never typed anything here to suggest you can get something right in your life.

You are nothing but a molested little man somewhere in a basement pressing a phone.
I am in a basement in Umudike filled with rats mosquitoes and other bugs. Are you happy Mr N30.000.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 8:30am On Oct 27, 2020
kophschmerzenii:

Balderdash!!! We only see those losers on the internet, this brain dead post just showed this loser is nowhere close here. Bleass fakeass niggars just hustling hard for the Trump greens, no one pay you and those halfwits no mind in the black community.
You n!ggaz are talking. All talk no substance. N!gga plz.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by juman(m): 8:30am On Oct 27, 2020
Trump deserves to lose the election with the highest possible margin.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:31am On Oct 27, 2020
kophschmerzenii:

Just another loser that can't use his real handle.
They are God forsaken loser in the game of life. They just come up with all kind of senseless posts. They love Trump more than they love their own fathers. Bunch of losers.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kophschmerzenii: 8:31am On Oct 27, 2020
Kokobilo87:

You n!ggaz are talking. All talk no substance. N!gga plz.

Come try out your luck in Towson plaza, i can get there in 10 minutes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 8:31am On Oct 27, 2020
juman:
Many times I think the way trump badly handling the corona thing would be considered as criminal offence.

Who would have imagined. The butt of the joke in the committee of advanced countries. grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:32am On Oct 27, 2020
juman:
Trump deserves to lose the election with the highest possible margin.
From your mouth to the Ears of God, I say Big Amen to that.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:33am On Oct 27, 2020
How in hell did the democrats foolishly allow the GOP gerrymander and redistrict all these.

Imagine the number of people the democrats represent in congress are more in population than the GOP.Those people that voted against Barrett have more numbers than the GOP senators who represent a minority.
It is only in the USA the minority GOP rule like the majority.

I am happy that the dems want to look into this should they get the majority next year.America needs a structural change now the GOP corruption is massive.From census,redistricting gerrymandering etc.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:33am On Oct 27, 2020
salford:

Who would have imagined. The butt of the jokes in the committee of advanced countries. grin
To be fair to Trampy, he has his lovers in Putin, Kim Jung Un, Bolsaro of Brazil and the other few despotic leaders in the world.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 8:33am On Oct 27, 2020
This is his 10th reply and n!gga can't make any reasonable writeup. N!gga go to school. You can't work in McDonald's all your life. Take student loan.
PrideofLincoln1:
I am in a basement in Umudike filled with rats mosquitoes and other bugs. Are you happy Mr N30.000.

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:35am On Oct 27, 2020
salford:

They learnt the hard way and hopefully won't make such mistake again in their lives, hence the reason they are now voting and breaking records while at it. They have seen the effect of been complacent or nonchalant. It was a shock back then, and no one expected it to be this terrible.
He was never popular and liked by women many stayed home instead of supporting Hillary.
Then they went to do a women's march that goes to show the administration was never popular pr liked in the first place.

I believe they wil right that wrong next week.This is a lesson to Americans and democrats that elections matter.The democrats are more in number.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:36am On Oct 27, 2020
When the new Congress is sworn in Jan,
things will change and like I said few times, Puerto Rico and District of Columbia will be the next two States to be that will be on the table. Puerto Rico is heavily Hispanicand DC is heavily African American. There's no more taxation without representation.
AmazonTopaz:
How in hell did the democrats foolishly allow the GOP gerrymander and redistrict all these.

Imagine the number of people the democrats represent in congress are more in population than the GOP.Those people that voted against Barrett have more numbers than the GOP senators who represent a minority.

I am happy that the dems want to look into this should they get the majority next year.America needs a structural change now the GOP corruption is massive.From census,redistricting gerrymandering etc.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 8:36am On Oct 27, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Vox is at it again, they want to start with the electoral collage bullish!t so they put out a propaganda waiting for a stupid to pick it up

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:38am On Oct 27, 2020
juman:

Exactly his mismanagement of the coronavirus alone should be enough to defeat him.
But his blind followers believe covid is a hoax or that it was planned by China to remove Trump.
These people(his followers)are sick.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 8:38am On Oct 27, 2020
kophschmerzenii:

I love my second amendment and my karate. I will f+UK you up n!gga

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kophschmerzenii: 8:39am On Oct 27, 2020
Kokobilo87:

I love my second amendment and my karate. I will f+UK you up n!gga

In your third world hellhole, i bet this loser don't know the route to the Nigeria airport.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 8:42am On Oct 27, 2020
kophschmerzenii:

In your third world hellhole, i bet this loser don't know the route to the Nigeria airport.

How about you come to Texas let's test your strength

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:42am On Oct 27, 2020
kophschmerzenii:

Is that poverty cursed fool gonna turn himself to wind and be in BMore. His seniors here like Obixcel can't achieve that and you think these pauper will achieve that. Let that born loser be.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 8:43am On Oct 27, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Oh my God, the ignorance of liberals on this forum is unbelievable. Gerrymandering has nothing to do with senatorial elections, every state gets two senators each and they are elected in statewide elections that are not affected by gerrymandering.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kophschmerzenii: 8:46am On Oct 27, 2020
Kokobilo87:

How about you come to Texas let's test your strength

F*//k you ain't anywhere close to TX. You are in a fucking hellhole in Nigeria loser.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) ... (4134) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.