Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,824 members, 7,813,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1590628 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1334) (1335) (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) ... (4134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:48am On Oct 27, 2020
Bluebyrd:

[s]Oh my God, the ignorance of liberals on this forum is unbelievable. Gerrymandering has nothing to do with senatorial elections, every state gets two senators each and they are elected in statewide elections that are not affected by gerrymandering[/s].
Dummy if you had read well I said congress not just the senate and it applies to the states.
You are the ignorant one now run along.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:48am On Oct 27, 2020
kophschmerzenii:

F*//k you ain't anywhere close to TX. You are in a fucking hellhole in Nigeria loser.
That perpetual loser cursed by the vow of poverty he inherited from his ancestors just registered his new moniker today. What a waste of human sperm. This a good example why abortion should be legalized and I am not for abortion but I will support abortion for this kind of human basura.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 8:50am On Oct 27, 2020
kophschmerzenii:

F*//k you ain't anywhere close to TX. You are in a fucking hellhole in Nigeria loser.
Okay whatever you say bro. Or, could it be n!gga is scared to come to Texas for a asswhopping?

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:52am On Oct 27, 2020
Awon supreme court justice that does not know the seven pillars of freedom.
Even me wey nor know US laws know the seven pillars of freedom for the USA as a visitor.

Trump and the GOP keep hiring unqualified judges to the courts fake inexperienced people making a mockery of the US Judiciary.
They appointed over 200 amateur judges cheesy

Someone related to the federalist is working behind the scenes to get Trump and the GOP appoint these hacks grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 8:52am On Oct 27, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
That perpetual loser cursed by the vow of poverty he inherited from his ancestors just registered his new moniker today. What a waste of human sperm. This a good example why abortion should be legalized and I am not for abortion but I will support abortion for this kind of human basura.
Your 19th attempt to make sense. Damn bro

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kophschmerzenii: 8:52am On Oct 27, 2020
Kokobilo87:

Okay whatever you say bro. Or, could it be n!gga is scared to come to Texas for a asswhopping?

Crap!! You are in f***king Lagos loser.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 8:57am On Oct 27, 2020
AmazonTopaz:
Even me wey nor know US laws know the seven pillars of freedom for the USA as a visitor.

Trump and the GOP keep hiring unqualified judges to the courts fake inexperienced people making a mockery of the US Judiciary.

Someone related to the federalist is working behind the scenes to get Trump and the GOP appoint these hacks grin
Wrong, but if it was right you won't put it here.

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 8:58am On Oct 27, 2020
kophschmerzenii:

Oh, would you simpleton decide where I am from once and for all?

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 9:00am On Oct 27, 2020
kophschmerzenii:

Leave that hungry piece of human disposable garbage alone. All he needs is attention and when you keep on replying him, that will fuel his lunacy some more. There's a reason he just started using his new moniker today. He will go away if you stop replying him. He's not worth your time.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 9:01am On Oct 27, 2020
I am off to bed n!ggaz. Add all your weakass response in the brackets()

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:03am On Oct 27, 2020
Kokobilo87:
I am off to bed n!ggaz. Add all your weakass response in the brackets()
In your imaginary Texas abi?

Common get out and go and find money in Ariaria jaree cheesy it is 9am

Your username is kokobilo very local poverty stricken name and you are here claiming you reside in Texas.What is your alternate account you just opened this one and came straight to this thread posting nonsense in failed American grammar grin

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 9:08am On Oct 27, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Your username is kokobilo very local poverty stricken name and you are here claiming you reside in Texas.What is your alternate grin
Please cut that human debris out by not replying the fruitcake anymore. That's why he changed his moniker today when people stopped replying his old moniker. All these losers want is for someone to reply them. What sense is it to reply a worthless idiot that is self hating. Now the fvcking liar says he resides in Texas. How can someone have a decent conversation with someone with a charred brain. Let him be please.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 9:36am On Oct 27, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

He was never popular and liked by women many stayed home instead of supporting Hillary.
Then they went to do a women's march that goes to show the administration was never popular pr liked in the first place.

I believe they wil right that wrong next week.This is a lesson to Americans and democrats that elections matter.The democrats are more in number.

Suburban mothers were angry at Hillary for not divorcing bill, and many of them thought Hillary had it on lock down.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 9:39am On Oct 27, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Your username is kokobilo very local poverty stricken name and you are here claiming you reside in Texas.What is your alternate account you just opened this one and came straight to this thread posting nonsense in failed American grammar grin

It is very obvious one of them opened a new account for this rubbish yesterday. Ignore the account, then you see it get abandoned. Just ignore it

the way we ignored sexylassie.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 9:44am On Oct 27, 2020
Timiofak:

It is very obvious one of them opened a new account for this rubbish yesterday. Ignore the account, then you see it get abandoned. Just ignore it

the way we ignored sexylassie.
Exactly. All what the cultists wanted is attention. Once you ignore them, they will go away and start a new moniker.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 9:45am On Oct 27, 2020
Kokobilo87:
Trump 2020 and if y'all can't handle it go f*ck yourselves.

Can you handle Biden Harris 2020 snowflake? LMAO!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:10am On Oct 27, 2020
Timiofak:

Suburban mothers were angry at Hillary for not divorcing bill, and many of them thought Hillary had it on lock down.
That was a big mistake.

They are learning the hardway and voting for Biden

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:11am On Oct 27, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Please cut that human debris out by not replying the fruitcake anymore. That's why he changed his moniker today when people stopped replying his old moniker. All these losers want is for someone to reply them. What sense is it to reply a worthless idiot that is self hating. Now the fvcking liar says he resides in Texas. How can someone have a decent conversation with someone with a charred brain. Let him be please.
Sorry it won't happen again grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 10:21am On Oct 27, 2020
juman:
Many times I think the way trump badly handling the corona thing would be considered as criminal offence.

He deliberately doing bad on the issue.

America became a third world country.

State specifically how Trump handled the Corona virus badly,
And what would he have done better?

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 10:24am On Oct 27, 2020
Kokobilo87:
This is his 10th reply and n!gga can't make any reasonable writeup. N!gga go to school. You can't work in McDonald's all your life. Take student loan.

You sef,
You are very wicked, you are asking a ret@rd to take a student loan?

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 10:25am On Oct 27, 2020
pryme:

When I first came here

I answered you, and explained how he botched it

you no dey tire? Or you need more analysis?

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijedeikorodu(m): 10:28am On Oct 27, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Instead of the Senate to deal with matters about the stimulus package, they are busy packing the supreme court with conservative judges.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 10:31am On Oct 27, 2020
Timiofak:

When I first came here

I answered you, and explained how he botched it

you no dey tire? Or you need more analysis?

I don't remember you stating how he botched it.
Now you got my attention, state specifically how Trump handled the Corona virus badly.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijedeikorodu(m): 10:36am On Oct 27, 2020
pryme:

Trump playing down the corona virus at the interview with Bob Woodward

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFfr3XUltqc

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 10:41am On Oct 27, 2020
ijedeikorodu:

Trump playing down the corona virus at the interview with Bob Woodward

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFfr3XUltqc

Yes he did play down the virus, I even remember he said it could go away by summer because of the change in temperature.

So this is where Trump handled the pandemic badly?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 10:41am On Oct 27, 2020
kophschmerzenii:
Another new account imp spewing trash from the gutters.

Lol they have been bringing in new alt everyday, like Amazontopaz will say its Russian bots at work

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 10:45am On Oct 27, 2020
pryme:

I don't remember you stating how he botched it.
Now you got my attention, state specifically how Trump handled the Corona virus badly.

Me go again in that rigmarole?

God forbid evil,

No matter what I say, like you would agre.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by juman(m): 10:45am On Oct 27, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Exactly his mismanagement of the coronavirus alone should be enough to defeat him.
But his blind followers believe covid is a hoax or that it was planned by China to remove Trump.
These people(his followers)are sick.

My question is why the people in his government are not resigning?

America is extremely overrated country.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 10:47am On Oct 27, 2020
juman:

The people that have any shred of morals have resigned.

Look up trumps administration changes since 2017 till now.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OjoMadiba: 10:47am On Oct 27, 2020
One week from today!!! Too much winning

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 10:48am On Oct 27, 2020
Timiofak:

Me go again in that rigmarole?

God forbid evil,

No matter what I say, like you would agre.

I would agree to the Truth.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PremierGuy(m): 10:58am On Oct 27, 2020
juman:

Exactly, extremely overrated as a country. Bunch of amateurs.
Mark Meadows said the Trump administration have given up on Covid, Trump in rallies says no, that "we are turning the corner on Covid". So which is it? Does anyone in the administration understand what is going on?

Even members of the head of Covid taskforce Mike Pence are testing positive for the coronavirus shows How incompetent the administration.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1334) (1335) (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) ... (4134) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.