Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,346 members, 7,836,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1652737 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (4149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:07pm On Dec 12, 2018
obixcel:
He blamed President Trump in the end - blaming him(Trump) for his(Cohen's) tax and loan fraud grin. Fact is, His crimes are not Trump's crimes.
I see you left out the hush money!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:09pm On Dec 12, 2018
obixcel:
NPC, his Crimes aren't Trump's. If that's all Mueller could come up with, sorry.

Does this guy know what NPC means.
Non Playing Character.
Orange man is bad because I've been told he is bad.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:11pm On Dec 12, 2018
obixcel:
Google manipulation. That's what they do to their search engines. It's heavily Anti-trump and yet they always argue that they are non partisan. grin
I don't think you understand how Google's algos work. If you did, you'd know the fact that so much Trump and idiot exists is what makes them come up when googleed.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:15pm On Dec 12, 2018
budaatum:

I don't think you understand how Google's algos work. If you did, you'd know the fact that so much Trump and idiot exists is what makes them come up when googleed.

I understand how their liberal staff work. Zuckerberg , Facebook CEO founder said most of his employees in silicon valley are left leaning, and they are in a position to sexxxx up search results that favor the leftists.
Here is an NPC meme.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 11:32pm On Dec 12, 2018
donjazet:
ive been laughing hard for the last few minutes grin.
just learned that if you google d word "idiot" trumps pictures surfaces.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Trump would ask Google to alter their algorithms grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 11:32pm On Dec 12, 2018
obixcel:
He blamed President Trump in the end - blaming him(Trump) for his(Cohen's) tax and loan fraud grin. Fact is, His crimes are not Trump's crimes.

....Donald Trump is a co-conspirator, Michael Cohen can't do anything without the authorisation of his client...aka...Individual 1...aka Donald Trump...(listen to the tapes)...remember DT accountant/tax adviser has been arrested and he is cooperating fully with the authorities...

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OjoMadiba: 11:34pm On Dec 12, 2018
Do The Dems have an agenda to make any law in January and beyond other than to investigate Trump?

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 11:36pm On Dec 12, 2018
Trump should consider himself in serious legal jeopardy because of Cohen's sentencing.
Already, the prosecutors in the SDNY have directly implicated Trump in two felonies related to Cohen's conduct; and either Mueller or the Office of the U.S. Attorney for the SDNY could ask for a DOJ waiver in order for either of them to indict a sitting president.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OjoMadiba: 11:38pm On Dec 12, 2018
No basis at all
PDPGuy:
Trump should consider himself in serious legal jeopardy because of Cohen's sentencing.
Already, the prosecutors in the SDNY have directly implicated Trump in two felonies related to Cohen's conduct; and either Mueller or the Office of the U.S. Attorney for the SDNY could ask for a DOJ waiver in order for either of them to indict a sitting president.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 12:49am On Dec 13, 2018
...Herbert Kalmbach, Richard Nixon's Personal Attorney also served a jail sentence back in 1974, during the Watergate case...history repeating itself...

The Striking Similarities Between Why Trump’s and Nixon’s Personal Lawyers Were Sent to Prison

http://time.com/5477931/michael-cohen-nixon-lawyer-watergate/

For a White House that has frequently drawn parallels to the turmoil of the Watergate era, Cohen’s sentencing adds one more tick to the list. Herbert W. Kalmbach, President Richard Nixon’s personal lawyer, received a prison sentence on June 17, 1974, exactly two years after the Watergate break-in, for funneling hush money to Watergate defendants.

“In Watergate, he’s the money, the bagman” says Ken Hughes, an expert on Watergate at the University of Virginia’s Miller Center of Public Affairs, who spoke to TIME as part of a presidential-history partnership between TIME History and the Miller Center.

In 1975, TIME described Kalmbach as one of three “men who were among the first to tell the truth about the Watergate cover-up.” (The others were Nixon’s White House Counsel John Dean and Jeb Stuart Magruder, a White House communications aide and a deputy director on Nixon’s re-election team.)

As TIME explained back then, Kalmbach pleaded guilty, on Feb. 25, 1974, to: “1) violating the Federal Corrupt Practices Act by helping create and run a secret committee in 1970 for which he collected nearly $4 million for congressional candidates but had no treasurer or chairman and failed to file reports as required by law; 2) soliciting and accepting a $100,000 political contribution in 1970 from J. Fife Symington Jr., Ambassador to Trinidad and Tobago, in return for a pledge—which Kalmbach testified that he cleared with an unnamed White House aide—that Symington would get a higher-ranking ambassadorial post in Europe.”

By this point, TIME reported, Kalmbach had admitted to raising funds for hush money and what he said were legal fees for the defendants and their families; he used Anthony Ulasewicz, an investigator who worked in the White House, to execute many of the deliveries, and the two coordinated from public telephone booths using code names.

During the sentencing, Kalmbach’s attorney argued to federal judge John J. Sirica that “his client had been ‘used’ by White House officials whom he had trusted.”

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 3:35am On Dec 13, 2018
obixcel:
NPC, his Crimes aren't Trump's. If that's all Mueller could come up with, sorry.
Obviously, a Pig in Nigeria loves the Orange pig in DC. No wonder pigs associates with each other. Wait till Jan 3 when Ms Pelosi becomes the Speaker and watch how things will unfold. This is America not Nigeria where Brown envelope politics is in place plus we are not afraid to critique our leaders. Critiquing our leadership is the highest form of patriotism. The government should be afraid of the people not otherwise. Meanwhile, Individual 1 is in hot mess. The incoming New York Attorney General who happens to be a Black woman is getting on the Mafia Trump organization case too. The plot thickens and it gladdens my heart. Meanwhile the pigs in Nigeria can continue their lamentations on Nairaland because you guys don't count.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 3:59am On Dec 13, 2018
OjoMadiba:
Do The Dems have an agenda to make any law in January and beyond other than to investigate Trump?
They will pass legislation and at the same time be a Checks and Balances on a runaway train. It's Democracy American style. All his shenanigans will be exposed to the whole world. Watch as things will unfold starting Jan 3rd.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 4:18am On Dec 13, 2018
AMI, The publisher of National Enquirer agreed to cooperate with the Special Prosecutor Director Mueller over the payment of $130.000 hush money to Karen McDougal of Trump's fame. Things are getting hot in the WH. This saga will not end well for the Orange pig.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 6:34am On Dec 13, 2018
obixcel:
Are you serious or you are joking? Cohen said he paid the hush money under the instruction of his client (individual 1), and you say "his crimes aren't Trumps"

Besides, are you aware adultery is a crime under New York State laws;
Section 255.17
Adultery
Penal (PEN)
A person is guilty of adultery when he engages in sexual intercourse with another person at a time when he has a living spouse, or the other person has a living spouse.
Adultery is a class B misdemeanor.
https://www.nysenate.gov/legislation/laws/PEN/255.17

So, there are numerous crimes here;
There is campaign violations - you can't use campaign money to pay off prostitutes

There is bribery, you can't pay off someone not to talk about your crimes

There is the crime of hiding vital information from the American voters - voters need to know their presidential candidate loves and patronises prostitutes, especially the evangelical Christians.

Then there is adultery.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 6:43am On Dec 13, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Poverty incarnate, go hawk your gala on the streets of Lagos and leave America alone because Trampy is not aware of your existence in life.
Unlike jobless idiots like you who can spend all day on nairaland, I have other real things going on in my life. Jobless old fool still living off others at this age of your useless life and that's why you're praying for a recession, you can't know the implications of that because you have no financial investments anywhere. The entire purpose of your day consists of coming to rant on nairaland and that's why you sulk like a baby whenever the mods have enough of your stupidity and slam you with well deserved bans. You need to see this old fool crying about being banned, you will think it's a five year old kid who had his candy taken away, you won't know it's an old, retarded idiot that is over fifty years of age. Your life outside of nairaland is empty and worthless and that's why nairaland is always your solace. Imagine an old fool who delights in coming to a forum to exchange insults with people he is more than thirty years older than? You have got to be the most foolish elderly man that ever existed. I just pity your miserable life. Obixcel is right about something, you're just a pathetic NPC in life, no initiatives, no innovation, no thoughtful contributions to affairs of your family and society, just a pathetic NPC cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 12:14pm On Dec 13, 2018
PDPGuy:
Trump did nothing illegal, and a sitting President cannot be indicted

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 12:17pm On Dec 13, 2018
TheShopKeeper:

....Donald Trump is a co-conspirator, Michael Cohen can't do anything without the authorisation of his client...aka...Individual 1...aka Donald Trump...(listen to the tapes)...remember DT accountant/tax adviser has been arrested and he is cooperating fully with the authorities...
Lies!! Cohen is responsible for his own crimes, not President Trump

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 12:21pm On Dec 13, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Obviously, a Pig in Nigeria loves the Orange pig in DC. No wonder pigs associates with each other. Wait till Jan 3 when Ms Pelosi becomes the Speaker and watch how things will unfold. This is America not Nigeria where Brown envelope politics is in place plus we are not afraid to critique our leaders. Critiquing our leadership is the highest form of patriotism. The government should be afraid of the people not otherwise. Meanwhile, Individual 1 is in hot mess. The incoming New York Attorney General who happens to be a Black woman is getting on the Mafia Trump organization case too. The plot thickens and it gladdens my heart. Meanwhile the pigs in Nigeria can continue their lamentations on Nairaland because you guys don't count.
All I can say is, Lucasbaboon grin The one and only baboon himself

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2018
Anduku:

Unlike jobless idiots like you who can spend all day on nairaland, I have other real things going on in my life. Jobless old fool still living off others at this age of your useless life and that's why you're praying for a recession, you can't know the implications of that because you have no financial investments anywhere. The entire purpose of your day consists of coming to rant on nairaland and that's why you sulk like a baby whenever the mods have enough of your stupidity and slam you with well deserved bans. You need to see this old fool crying about being banned, you will think it's a five year old kid who had his candy taken away, you won't know it's an old, retarded idiot that is over fifty years of age. Your life outside of nairaland is empty and worthless and that's why nairaland is always your solace. Imagine an old fool who delights in coming to a forum to exchange insults with people he is more than thirty years older than? You have got to be the most foolish elderly man that ever existed. I just pity your miserable life. Obixcel is right about something, you're just a pathetic NPC in life, no initiatives, no innovation, no thoughtful contributions to affairs of your family and society, just a pathetic NPC cry
Wow, so glad I am getting to the pigs on Nairaland and their N30.000 crew. I am in my 70s and if you care to know, will be in Nigeria in 10 days so I can hush you up and then pay for your hospitalization. I will feed your entire clan for a year with my return fair on Emirates Airline. Meanwhile, keep inhaling the dust and fumes while hawking your gala on the streets of Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:29pm On Dec 13, 2018
obixcel:
All I can say is, Lucasbaboon grin The one and only baboon himself
Wasting your life over the years on an Orange pig. Let me know when you get the visa so that I will host you in my house. It's then that you will find out that all the junk you are spouting is because you are used to your village way of thinking. In my Beautiful America, our president is not above the law hence we can critique him without any injury or death to us. That's civilized world for you village chump.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 12:33pm On Dec 13, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Wasting your life over the years on an Orange pig. Let me know when you get the visa so that I will host you in my house. It's then that you will find out that all the junk you are spouting is because you are used to your village way of thinking. In my Beautiful America, our president is not above the law hence we can critique him without any injury or death to us. That's civilized world for you village chump.
Fool! Your life is already wasted on stupidity, you think too high of yourself but you are just an overrated idiot grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:37pm On Dec 13, 2018
obixcel:
Fool! Your life is already wasted on stupidity, you think too high of yourself but you are just overrated idiot grin grin
Jobless village masquerade. If you have something good going on in your life, you would not be consumed about a country you can only see in your dream. Tell me one single contribution you have ever made to US ? . You are always the first to comment about America while you neglect Nigeria where your attention should be. I bet you a $ to donuts, under the racist pig, you can't even get the visa and if you Do, you will be an illegal immigrant in few months subject to deportation. So what's your benefit of foaming in the mouth about a country that you have no ball in.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 12:46pm On Dec 13, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Wow, so glad I am getting to the pigs on Nairaland and their N30.000 crew. I am in my 70s and if you care to know, will be in Nigeria in 10 days so I can hush you up and then pay for your hospitalization. I will feed your entire clan for a year with my return fair on Emirates Airline. Meanwhile, keep inhaling the dust and fumes while hawking your gala on the streets of Lagos.
Look at this shameless and miserable old fool that has nothing else in his empty head repeating the same lines over and over. Worthless NPC. You are as useless as the P in psychology. You are just there to be seen without having any value or impact on the things going on around you. Empty head, empty life and empty pocket is a summary of your entire useless life. Wretched, old fool

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 12:47pm On Dec 13, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Jobless village masquerade. If you have something good going on in your life, you would not be consumed about a country you can only see in your dream. Tell me one single contribution you have ever made to US ? . You are always the first to comment about America while you neglect Nigeria where your attention should be. I bet you a $ to donuts, under the racist pig, you can't even get the visa and if you Do, you will be an illegal immigrant in few months subject to deportation. So what's your benefit of foaming in the mouth about a country that you have no ball in.
I can see your specialty is insults, why not create a separate thread where you can dump all your sh*t and tell everyone that visits the thread how much intelligent you are compared to them, eh? Go ahead and do it, Idiot!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:59pm On Dec 13, 2018
obixcel:
I can see your specialty is insults, why not create a separate thread where you can dump all your sh*t and tell everyone that visits the thread how much intelligent you are compared to them, eh? Go ahead and do it, Idiot!
A foool that call his people baboon is foaming in the mouth. You and your fellow pigs on Nairaland are king of insults. You pigs can dish it out but can't take it. To hell with you and your obsession with a country that will remain a dream to you. All the years you and i and Stanech have been going through this American stuff, it's still an illusion to you. Up your game and maybe life will be better for you.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 1:03pm On Dec 13, 2018
Anduku:

Look at this shameless and miserable old fool that has nothing else in his empty head repeating the same lines over and over. Worthless NPC. You are as useless as the P in psychology. You are just there to be seen without having any value or impact on the things going on around you. Empty head, empty life and empty pocket is a summary of your entire useless life. Wretched, old fool
Like I said, pigs supports each other. A pig in Nigeria defending an Orange pig in Washington DC. Way to go Mr Gala Hawker with all due respect to the real hard working gala hawkers in Nigeria. Will be in Lagos on the 23rd of Dec arriving on Emirates Airline. Come and meet a 70 year old that will hush you up and then pay for your medical treatment.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 1:12pm On Dec 13, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Like I said, pigs supports each other. A pig in Nigeria defending an Orange pig in Washington DC. Way to go Mr Gala Hawker with all due respect to the real hard working gala hawkers in Nigeria. Will be in Lagos on the 23rd of Dec arriving on Emirates Airline. Come and meet a 70 year old that will hush you up and then pay for your medical treatment.
Shut up stupid old baboon, go and weep for your wasted life. Those gala hawkers you talk about are way more useful to society than you, at least they have a source of income unlike the jobless idiot that you are. At your age, the only thing you are good at is throwing insults. Shameless, old fool. Some of your mates are already grandparents and you are still behaving like a diaper wearing toddler

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 1:17pm On Dec 13, 2018
Anduku:

Shut up stupid old baboon, go and weep for your wasted life. Those gala hawkers you talk about are way more useful to society than you, at least they have a source of income unlike the jobless idiot that you are. At your age, the only thing you are good at is throwing insults. Shameless, old fool. Some of your mates are already grandparents and you are still behaving like a diaper wearing toddler
Village chump. Will be at MMA on the 23rd of Dec arriving on Emirates Airline with Jnr. Bring it on so I can show you what a 70 year old man will do to you. I will F you up and then pay for your treatment. You can bark on Nairaland like a Pig but to meet me face to face is the real deal. A guy that hardly eats two decent meal a day is an E warrior on Nairaland because he's got a Cheap Made in China phone and N200 to buy data. You need deliverance from your ancestors in the village.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 1:26pm On Dec 13, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Village chump. Will be at MMA on the 23rd of Dec arriving on Emirates Airline with Jnr. Bring it on so I can show you what a 70 year old man will do to you. I will F you up and then pay for your treatment. You can bark on Nairaland like a Pig but to meet me face to face is the real deal. A guy that hardly eats two decent meal a day is an E warrior on Nairaland because he's got a Cheap Made in China phone and N200 to buy data. You need deliverance from your ancestors in the village.
At least I have ancestors but your own ancestors have all deserted you for shame of being associated with a disgraceful idiot like you. If You say you are arriving with little baboon, then that means he must be the one paying the fares because you know you don't have a cent of your own. You're a disaster to everyone around, you didn't even let the young baboon come of age before you start burdening him with your expenses. What a worthless, old baboon you are!! You better hold on to him tight throughout your stay because you never know, he might just have a plan to dump your stupid ass in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 1:32pm On Dec 13, 2018
Anduku:

At least I have ancestors but your own ancestors have all deserted you for shame of being associated with a disgraceful idiot like you. If You say you are arriving with little baboon, then that means he must be the one paying the fares because you know you don't have a cent of your own. You're a disaster to everyone around, you didn't even let the young baboon come of age before you start burdening him with your expenses. What a worthless, old baboon you are!! You better hold on to him tight throughout your stay because you never know, he might just have a plan to dump your stupid ass in Nigeria
Dump US and stay in a place you and your fellow pigs called shiiithole. You are really sick indeed. He's an High Schooler and the fare for both of us $4.200 Will feed your clan for few years. Guess you will be hawking your spoilt gala for 20 years and still not make that. Focus on how Nigeria should be better instead of kissing the a*s of a racist pig that will be shamed out of office. Still expecting to see you and your other friend itchie when I get to Lasgidi so you know how to respect people that are way above your pay grade.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 1:44pm On Dec 13, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Dump US and stay in a place your fellow pigs called shiiithole. You are really sick indeed. He's an High Schooler and the fare for both of us $4.200 Will feed your clan for few years. Guess you will be hawking your spoilt gala for 20 years and still not make that. Focus on how Nigeria should be better instead of kissing the a*s of a racist pig that will be shamed out of office. Still expecting to see you and your other friend itchie when I get to Lasgidi so you know how to respect people that are way above your pay grade.
Fool, I am ready to meet you in Lagos anytime. In fact I have accepted your challenge and perish that thought that it's going to be a peaceful meeting. I want you to bring your best. We will soon know who is the E warrior between you and I. Get ready to spend that money you claim you have because I promise you and I post it here for all nairanders to see, if I don't make you regret the day you ever decided to come on nairaland then I am a bastard son of fool. 23rd is just round the corner, you will soon meet me as you have been longing for and you better bring it. I never wanted to do this, but this time, I think it's high time someone shut your stupid mouth once and forever. I'll be waiting, holla me when you're ready

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 1:48pm On Dec 13, 2018
Anduku:

Fool, I am ready to meet you in Lagos anytime. In fact I have accepted your challenge and perish that thought that it's going to be a peaceful meeting. I want you to bring your best. We will soon know who is the E warrior between you and I. Get ready to spend that money you claim you have because I promise you and I post it here for all nairanders to see, if I don't make you regret the day you ever decided to come on nairaland then I am a bastard son of fool. 23rd is just round the corner, you will soon meet me as you have been longing for and you better bring it. I never wanted to do this, but this time, I think it's high time someone shut your stupid mouth once and forever. I'll be waiting, holla me when you're ready
Done deal. Nothing more to say. Will holla at you then and i hope you bring your best game and please, dont come alone. By the way, will post my pic on my profile or you can check my Lucasbalo so you know whom you are meeting with and i hope you post your pic too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (4149) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: basilico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.