Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1654091 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (4149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:08pm On Dec 13, 2018
budaatum:

Seems it's not been decided that an American President can be indicted, yet. And I doubt the current Supreme Court would rule that he can be even if he Did Actually Shoot Someone on Fifth Avenue.

There's no law that says an American President can be indicted while in office, it would seem, however, the WP seems to think it might be possible..

A constitutional mumbo jumbo indeed, it seems. Entertainment for the likes of me with no skin in the game.
You are spot on. The case against Cohen was a direct result of Trump's shenanigans and the stupid Cohen went to jail for a guy who have no loyalty to anyone but himself. He's not even loyal to his three wives. The US Attorney in Southern New York that named Trump as Individual 1 is a Trump appointee. See how damaging the case against him is. The Attorney General coming in New York in January is a Black Woman by name Leticia and she's loaded for bear to go after Trump's organization and charities including the Fake and Unaccredited Trump University. One thing I will tell you is that you ain't seen nothing yet. Wait till the Democrats take over the House of Representatives in January and Trump will surely lose what's left of his mental being. It's gonna be very interesting time in America. He deserves all the pains he is getting because he's the worst president in American history.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Alectrona11: 9:11pm On Dec 13, 2018
Maria Butina pleads guilty to role in a Russian effort to influence Conservatives. It will be interesting to find out who actually received money from Russia via the NRA. Mitch McConnel, Paul Ryan? Who else? One of the reasons they and other Republicans can do nothing about Trump, I guess. He could take them all down in the blink of an eye. This would be a draining of the swamp at its best. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:50pm On Dec 13, 2018
Alectrona11:
Maria Butina pleads guilty to role in a Russian effort to influence Conservatives. It will be interesting to find out who actually received money from Russia via the NRA. Mitch McConnel, Paul Ryan? Who else? One of the reasons they and other Republicans can do nothing about Trump, I guess. He could take them all down in the blink of an eye. This would be a draining of the swamp at its best. cheesy
The worst of the russian a*s lickers in Congress is Dana Rohrabacher who lost his election as a congressman in California. The republicons are be holding to Russia and so is the Orange man.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 1:39am On Dec 14, 2018
This should be an interesting read on whether “collusion” is a crime.
https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/12/13/opinions/collusion-is-a-crime-waxman/index.html
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 9:23am On Dec 14, 2018
Hahahahaha!!!!! Just look at nairaland's liberal gang be clowning themselves with delusions of Donald Trump going down. You lots are a bunch of clowns especially the most ignorant fool that ever existed on earth, The foolish baboon knows himself, I am talking of the idiotic Abbeybailey the ugliest baboon in the pack. You all should take a chill pill because dream all you want, Trump ain't going no where!! As a matter of fact, He's going to beat the holy crap out of any candidate the loser democraps pit against him in 2020. So my advice is fasten your seat belts, the Trump ride is just getting started

God Bless President Donald John Trump!!!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2018
President Trump Creates Urban Revitalization Council To Help Low Income Communities

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJJYZM-NmIM&index=7&list=WL&t=0s

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 12:07pm On Dec 14, 2018
Anduku:
Hahahahaha!!!!! Just look at nairaland's liberal gang be clowning themselves with delusions of Donald Trump going down. You lots are a bunch of clowns especially the most ignorant fool that ever existed on earth, The foolish baboon knows himself, I am talking of the idiotic Abbeybailey the ugliest baboon in the pack. You all should take a chill pill because dream all you want, Trump ain't going no where!! As a matter of fact, He's going to beat the holy crap out of any candidate the loser democraps pit against him in 2020. So my advice is fasten your seat belts, the Trump ride is just getting started

God Bless President Donald John Trump!!!
E dey pain dem

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 12:40pm On Dec 14, 2018
obixcel:
President Trump Creates Urban Revitalization Council To Help Low Income Communities

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJJYZM-NmIM&index=7&list=WL&t=0s
The liberal clowns will not see this, they are more interested in dreaming about non existent collusion and an impeachment that will never happen. Clowns!!!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:45pm On Dec 14, 2018
Jobless pigs making less than $1.50 A day at it while millions of Nigerians are busy working trying to better their live. No wonder some people are permanently poor. What time is it in Nigeria for Americanna wannabes foaming in the mouth about a country they can only dream about. A pig deserves each other. A perfect recipe for failure in life.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 12:57pm On Dec 14, 2018
Anduku:

The liberal clowns will not see this, they are more interested in dreaming about non existent collusion and an impeachment that will never happen. Clowns!!!
They won't at all, They feed on hate and jealousy.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 1:04pm On Dec 14, 2018
obixcel:
They won't at all, They feed on hate and jealousy.
Go earn a living. Your obsession with America is not going to cure your woes in life.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 1:08pm On Dec 14, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Go earn a living. Your obsession with America is not going to cure your woes in life.
Oh...so you were the one I was referring to...thanks for identifying grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 1:10pm On Dec 14, 2018
obixcel:
Oh...so you were the one I was referring to...thanks for identifying grin
The joke is on you. Look at the time in Nigeria. Your contemporaries are moving up in life by virtue of hard work and you are on Nairaland spouting your garbage as usual. After all is done, you will be blaming the witches in your village for your pathetic life. What a waste of God's creature.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 2:14pm On Dec 14, 2018
Abbeybailey:
The joke is on you. Look at the time in Nigeria. Your contemporaries are moving up in life by virtue of hard work and you are on Nairaland spouting your garbage as usual. After all is done, you will be blaming the witches in your village for your pathetic life. What a waste of God's creature.
Says the jobless son of a bitch praying for a recession in the US. What do you know about hardwork? If you knew what it means to work hard to earn cash, will you be hoping for a recession where you will lose your hard earned wealth? Weren't you the same idiot who was attacking me two days ago because I told you it was morning and I had to go to work? Jobless nonentity that doesn't know that there are more important things in life than just being a nuisance on nairaland. Will you shut your dirty mouth there, disgusting old fool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:31pm On Dec 14, 2018
Report: Federal Prosecutors Investigating Trump Inauguration Spending

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/12/13/report-federal-prosecutors-investigating-trump-inauguration-spending/

Federal prosecutors in New York are investigating President Donald Trump’s inaugural committee amid suspicion that a portion of the $107 million it raised was misspent, according to a report.
The Wall Street Journal states the Manhattan U.S. attorney’s office is in the beginning stages of probing whether the committee’s most prominent donors made sizable contributions “in exchange for access to the incoming Trump administration, policy concessions or to influence official administration positions.”

The investigation partly arises out of materials seized in the federal probe of former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen’s business dealings, according to people familiar with the matter.

In April raids of Mr. Cohen’s home, office and hotel room, Federal Bureau of Investigation agents obtained a recorded conversation between Mr. Cohen and Stephanie Winston Wolkoff, a former adviser to Melania Trump, who worked on the inaugural events. In the recording, Ms. Wolkoff expressed concern about how the inaugural committee was spending money, according to a person familiar with the Cohen investigation.

Federal prosecutors have asked Richard Gates, a former campaign aide who served as the inaugural committee’s deputy chairman, about the fund’s spending and its donors, according to people familiar with the matter.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 4:03pm On Dec 14, 2018
Anduku:

Says the jobless son of a bitch praying for a recession in the US. What do you know about hardwork? If you knew what it means to work hard to earn cash, will you be hoping for a recession where you will lose your hard earned wealth? Weren't you the same idiot who was attacking me two days ago because I told you it was morning and I had to go to work? Jobless nonentity that doesn't know that there are more important things in life than just being a nuisance on nairaland. Will you shut your dirty mouth there, disgusting old fool
I know what validates your worthless life in a country than an average citizen earns less than a $1.50 is coming on my mentions. Go hawk your gala. Still expecting you and your other pigs to up your game. Post your pic , you fvcking human Basura. Will feed your entire family and won't even miss a beat. A gutless punk that can only mouth off on Nairaland. You all pigs on Nairaland Foreign Section can't carry my jocksraps on your best day.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2018
Anduku:

I know what validates your worthless life in a country than an average citizen earns less than a $1.50 is coming on my mentions. Go hawk your gala. Still expecting you and your other pigs to up your game. Post your pic , you fvcking human Basura. Will feed your entire family and won't even miss a beat. A gutless punk that can only mouth off on Nairaland. You all pigs on Nairaland Foreign Section can't carry my jocksraps on your best day. N30.000 crowd mouthing off. You will probably end up in life the way your forebears did.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 4:33pm On Dec 14, 2018
It's a shame when a 7 year old girl detained by Border Agents died of dehydration while under the US Border Control Officers. Hope her family sues the Federal Government for negligence that caused the young girl to lose her life. So sad. What is my beloved America turning to under the Orange pig.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 4:36pm On Dec 14, 2018
TheShopKeeper:
Report: Federal Prosecutors Investigating Trump Inauguration Spending

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/12/13/report-federal-prosecutors-investigating-trump-inauguration-spending/

Federal prosecutors in New York are investigating President Donald Trump’s inaugural committee amid suspicion that a portion of the $107 million it raised was misspent, according to a report.
The Wall Street Journal states the Manhattan U.S. attorney’s office is in the beginning stages of probing whether the committee’s most prominent donors made sizable contributions “in exchange for access to the incoming Trump administration, policy concessions or to influence official administration positions.”

The investigation partly arises out of materials seized in the federal probe of former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen’s business dealings, according to people familiar with the matter.

In April raids of Mr. Cohen’s home, office and hotel room, Federal Bureau of Investigation agents obtained a recorded conversation between Mr. Cohen and Stephanie Winston Wolkoff, a former adviser to Melania Trump, who worked on the inaugural events. In the recording, Ms. Wolkoff expressed concern about how the inaugural committee was spending money, according to a person familiar with the Cohen investigation.

Federal prosecutors have asked Richard Gates, a former campaign aide who served as the inaugural committee’s deputy chairman, about the fund’s spending and its donors, according to people familiar with the matter.
The Wall Street journal is a conservative Newspaper owned by Rupert Murdoch and for them exposing the Individual 1 is very telling that a lot of conservatives are trying to defend their brand from being permanently damaged by the Trampy pig. Pay for Play over the $107 million raised for the Dotard inauguration. The plot thickens and hopefully, this whole sad episode will end sooner or later.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 5:30pm On Dec 14, 2018
Abbeybailey:
The Wall Street journal is a conservative Newspaper owned by Rupert Murdoch and for them exposing the Individual 1 is very telling that a lot of conservatives are trying to defend their brand from being permanently damaged by the Trampy pig. Pay for Play over the $107 million raised for the Dotard inauguration. The plot thickens and hopefully, this whole sad episode will end sooner or later.
President Trump just signed a Bill to revitalise your local communities (which of Course predominantly is black). I'm sure you ignored the video above, but try watching it. Most of the Mainstream Media refused to cover it, whereas Bill Clinton, Bush and Obama combined couldn't do Nada. But you listen to MSM that tells you that Trump is a racist. You only listen to what you want to hear and not the truth. I guess Orange is the new Black.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2018
Michael Cohen talks to George Stephanopoulos: Video and full Transcript

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/michael-cohen-talks-george-stephanopoulos-transcript/story?id=59816305

Stephanopoulos: And then you wake up today, and the president is tweeting from very early in the morning several different things ... what struck me most is his claim that you agreed to this plea deal for this reason he said, "Those charges were just agreed to him in order to embarrass the president and get a much reduced prison sentence."

Cohen: I know which tweets you are talking about. First of all, it is absolutely not true. I did not do it to embarrass the president. He knows the truth. I know the truth, many people know the truth. Under no circumstances do I want to embarrass the president of the United States of America. The truth is, I told the truth. I took responsibility for my actions. And instead of him taking responsibility for his actions, what does he do? He attacks my family. And after yesterday, again being before the court and taking the responsibility and receiving a sentence of 36 months, the only thing he could do is to tweet about my family?

Stephanopoulos: He said in the tweets and repeated in an interview later on that basically he says -- his claim -- you are lying about him to protect your wife, to protect your father in-law.

Cohen: Inaccurate. He knows the truth, I know the truth, others know the truth, and here is the truth: The people of the United States of America, people of the world, don't believe what he is saying. The man doesn't tell the truth. And it is sad that I should take responsibility for his dirty deeds.

Stephanopoulos: You lied for him for a long time.

Cohen: More than 10 years.

Stephanopoulos: Why?

Cohen: Out of loyalty. Out of loyalty to him. I followed a bad path and hence how we started this conversation. I have my freedom, and I will not be the villain -- as I told you once before -- I will not be the villain of his story.

Stephanopoulos: He is saying very clearly that he never directed you to do anything wrong. Is that true?

Cohen: I don't think there is anybody that believes that. First of all, nothing at the Trump organization was ever done unless it was run through Mr. Trump. He directed me, as I said in my allocution and I said as well in the plea, he directed me to make the payments, he directed me to become involved in these matters. Including the one with McDougal, which was really between him and David Pecker and then David Pecker's counsel. I just reviewed the documents ... in order to protect him. I gave loyalty to someone who truthfully does not deserve loyalty.

Stephanopoulos: He was trying to hide what you were doing, correct?

Cohen: Correct.

Stephanopoulos: And he knew it was wrong?

Cohen: Of course.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2018
obixcel:
President Trump just signed a Bill to revitalise your local communities (which of Course predominantly is black). I'm sure you ignored the video above, but try watching it. Most of the Mainstream Media refused to cover it, whereas Bill Clinton, Bush and Obama combined couldn't do Nada. But you listen to MSM that tells you that Trump is a racist. You only listen to what you want to hear and not the truth. I guess Orange is the new Black.
What junkie Bill he signed. I live in Oak Park and you can Google that and tell me if that's not a diverse community. You are just as vacuous as I thought of you. You know absolutely nothing about America but you are always the first to expose your ignorance so that the other pig lovers can give you your likes. Why don't you improve your community that's filled with ritualists and other human debris before getting your bp high over America.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:13pm On Dec 14, 2018
obixcel:
What happened to Cohen is just like the saying " When you sleep with a pig, you come up with dirt all over you". The Orange pig has got no love for anyone but Orange pig.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 7:23pm On Dec 14, 2018
Abbeybailey:
I know what validates your worthless life in a country than an average citizen earns less than a $1.50 is coming on my mentions. Go hawk your gala. Still expecting you and your other pigs to up your game. Post your pic , you fvcking human Basura. Will feed your entire family and won't even miss a beat. A gutless punk that can only mouth off on Nairaland. You all pigs on Nairaland Foreign Section can't carry my jocksraps on your best day.
Lol, old baboon is repeating the same nonsense for the one millionth time. I have uploaded my pics for you to see that I am not in the least bothered by a scarecrow like you. You will find me true to my word on the 24th. I will mail you and if you really have the mettle to deal with me as you claim then you must respond to my mail, you have no excuses anymore. And before you claim it isn't my pic, I have also met with at least six different nairalanders in real life and I am more than ready to drop their monikers for you if you want to confirm from them. Just do your own part on the 24th and the meeting you so crave will be a reality. Let's put an end to all this noisemaking online and do the real thing

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:01pm On Dec 14, 2018
Anduku:

Lol, old baboon is repeating the same nonsense for the one millionth time. I have uploaded my pics for you to see that I am not in the least bothered by a scarecrow like you. You will find me true to my word on the 24th. I will mail you and if you really have the mettle to deal with me as you claim then you must respond to my mail, you have no excuses anymore. And before you claim it isn't my pic, I have also met with at least six different nairalanders in real life and I am more than ready to drop their monikers for you if you want to confirm from them. Just do your own part on the 24th and the meeting you so crave will be a reality. Let's put an end to all this noisemaking online and do the real thing
Typical chest beating pig. No wonder you have operation Python dance on you. I swear by everything dear to me that your legs will crumble if you say all your junk to my face. Talking about babooon, doesn't that remind you of your parents that grew up with baboons and Pythons in the jungle. Go figure. A worthless punk that can not show his hungry and poverty ridden face. The only thing you and your other pigs do is chest beat and nothing more. All your life Net worth I doubt is up to N200.000 and there's nothing about you that can intimidate me. Will fcvk you up and then pay for your treatment. Thats a promise but show your ugly face to the public. Human Basura.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 8:16pm On Dec 14, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Typical chest beating pig. No wonder you have operation Python dance on you. I swear by everything dear to me that your legs will crumble if you say all your junk to my face. Talking about babooon, doesn't that remind you of your parents that grew up with baboons and Pythons in the jungle. Go figure. A worthless punk that can show his hungry and poverty ridden face. The only thing you and your other pigs do is chest beat and nothing more. All your life Net worth I doubt is up to N200.000 and there's nothing about you that can intimidate me. Will fcvk you up and then pay for your treatment. Thats a promise but show your ugly face to the public. Human Basura.
Why do you like talking too much? It is women that talk like this, just keep your own side of the bargain on the 24th that's all. And not only will you see me, I will say whatever I want to your face and we will finally know whose knees will crumble. Enough of the online noisemaking, do your own part on the 24th and let's get this over and done with. I will show you that this country you call a cave has laws and even your dirty money you probably got from drug dealing in Chicago can not save you from it. You better get ready to spend that money. You said you will Fück me up akata style and pay for my hospitalization right? Those were your exact words. I am giving you the opportunity to that, just reply my mail on the 24th if you know you're a true son of your father then we will know who is chest beating or not.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:21pm On Dec 14, 2018
Anduku:

Why do you like talking too much? It is women that talk like this, just keep your own side of the bargain on the 24th that's all. And not only will you see me, I will say whatever I want to your face and we will finally know whose knees will crumble. Enough of the online noisemaking, do your own part on the 24th and let's get this over and done with. I will show you that this country you call a cave has laws and even your dirty money you probably got from drug dealing in Chicago can not save you from it. You better get ready to spend that money. You said you will Fück me up akata style and pay for my hospitalization right? Those were your exact words. I am giving you the opportunity to that, just reply my mail on the 24th if you know you're a true son of your father then we will know who is chest beating or not.
Will You show your pic first. What are you hiding. Many people here show their pics but a chest beating pig is all wet in the mouth. Yes, I have the connections and the financial wherewithal to F you up and nothing I repeat nothing will happen to me. Firstly, let me see the pig I am conversing with if not I am done with you. My pic is there for all to see. Ain't hiding nothing unlike a chest beating hungry and malnourished pig.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 8:29pm On Dec 14, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Will You show your pic first. What are you hiding. Many people here show their pics but a chest beating pig is all wet in the mouth. Yes, I have the connections and the financial wherewithal to F you up and nothing I repeat nothing will happen to me. Firstly, let me see the pig I am conversing with if not I am done with you. My pic is there for all to see. Ain't hiding nothing unlike a chest beating hungry and malnourished pig.
I showed my pic and you already saw it, stop pretending that you didn't see it bloody fool. Why should I post it for all too be looking at? You think I am a worthless fool like you that has nothing to lose by posting your ugly face on a faceless forum like this? I posted the picture for you to see since you were using it as an excuse to chicken out, you have seen it and I have no need to leave it out there anymore. The bloody, cowardly baboon is busy beating about the bush instead of just manning up and doing what he is supposed to do. On the 24th, do your part, end of story
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
Anduku:

I showed my pic and you already saw it, stop pretending that you didn't see it bloody fool. Why should I post it for all too be looking at? You think I am a worthless fool like you that has nothing to lose by posting your ugly face on a faceless forum like this? I posted the picture for you to see since you were using it as an excuse to chicken out, you have seen it and I have no need to leave it out there anymore. The bloody, cowardly baboon is busy beating about the bush instead of just manning up and doing what he is supposed to do. On the 24th, do your part, end of story
You are a pathological and sociopathic lying scum like Trampy. Go fvck yourself lying pig.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 8:41pm On Dec 14, 2018
Abbeybailey:
You are a pathological and sociopathic lying scum like Trampy. Go fvck yourself lying pig.
Let me just humour you and believe that you didn't see it before. I have uploaded it again and you better not pretend you didn't see it this time.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 8:52pm On Dec 14, 2018
Abbeybailey:
As for this your boast, I am just laughing. I will soon see all the connections and Money you have. December 24 is just by the corner. We'll see about that. Bloody fool
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:55pm On Dec 14, 2018
Anduku:

As for this your boast, I am just laughing. I will soon see all the connections and Money you have. December 24 is just by the corner. We'll see about that. Bloody fool
That's a good start. The deal is on. By The way, nice Okrika Nike hat and sweatshirt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (4149) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: ijebosb, bemeruca, raumdeuter and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.