Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1652552 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (4148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 1:52pm On Dec 13, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Done deal. Nothing more to say. Will holla at you then and i hope you bring your best game and please, dont come alone.
I will be waiting, you don't tell me what or who I am coming with or not. just worry about your own self. I am very much able of take care of myself

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 1:54pm On Dec 13, 2018
Anduku:

I will be waiting, you don't tell me what or who I am coming with or not just worry about your own self. I am very much able of take care of myself
Don't forget to post your pic too because I will like to know who I am meeting with. This 70 year old will be delighted to finally meet you and have a splendid time with you in your own backyard.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 1:59pm On Dec 13, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Don't forget to post your pic too because I will like to know who I am meeting with. This 70 year old will be delighted to finally meet you and have a splendid time with you in your own backyard.
I am not posting my pic here, when you're ready DM me or you can tell me to DM you whichever way you prefer it

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2018
Anduku:

I am not posting my pic here, when you're ready DM me or you can tell me to DM you whichever way you prefer it
Just posted mine right now. That's me and look at it good. See ya and will be ready for you to do whatever you wish to me. You can even post your pic. What are you scared of. You probably not delightful to look at.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 2:05pm On Dec 13, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Just posted mine right now. That's me and look at it good. See ya and will be ready for you to do whatever you wish to me. You can even post your pic. What are you scared of. You probably not delightful to look at.
You talk too much, I have told you what you should do when you are ready.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 2:08pm On Dec 13, 2018
@ Anduku, one thing about you and your ilks is to form Superman on anonymous forum. When the rubber meets the road, you guys always hush up. To post your pic you couldn't do because you are Dangote's son and someone might kidnap you. Post your pic and i posted mine already. If you can't, that shows you are a gutless punk I thought you were.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 2:10pm On Dec 13, 2018
Anduku:

You talk too much, I have told you what you should do when you are ready.
Gutless pig. I posted mine and all my 70 year old of me. Why can't you post yours. Telling me to DM you. What an insult. Go tell that to your fellow N30.000 crew. My other Lucasbalo pic is different too. You will never mistakenly pick on someone else. I want to see your face as I am showing the whole Nairalanders my face. It was recent pic of me in Nigeria last April. I do that not to hide my identity unlike you and your gutless friends hiding under anonymity to spread your garbage.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 2:12pm On Dec 13, 2018
Abbeybailey:
@ Anduku, one thing about you and your ilks is to form Superman on anonymous forum. When the rubber meets the road, you guys always hush up. To post your pic you couldn't do because you are Dangote's son and someone might kidnap you. Post your pic and i posted mine already. If you can't, that shows you are a gutless punk I thought you were.
You are an irredeemable fool. I could post anybody's picture here and claim I am the one, I didn't even waste my time to go and look at whatever picture you posted because I know it may not even be you. Every kid that uses the internet knows this but you're just a dumb old fool. DM when you're ready, that way I know it's the real you I'm dealing with and you can do same on your own end

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 2:16pm On Dec 13, 2018
Anduku:

You are an irredeemable fool. I could post anybody's picture here and claim I am the one, I didn't even waste my time to go and look at whatever picture you posted because I know it may not even be you. Every kid that uses the internet knows this but you're just a dumb old fool. DM when you're ready, that way I know it's the real you I'm dealing with and you can do same on your own end
You are new to this forum . I have been here for six years plus and people know me . I have met two people on this forum in my house in Chicagoland and i think two in my house in Lagos. You are as fake as the Racist Orange pig you worship. All of a sudden, I am posting someone's pic. You are really sick indeed. Will hush you up and I have the means and financial wherewithal to treat you and nothing will happen because it's Nigeria where I have people that can pull the strings.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 2:21pm On Dec 13, 2018
Abbeybailey:
You are new to this forum . I have been here for six years plus and people know me . I have met two people on this forum in my house in Chicagoland and i think two in my house in Lagos. You are as fake as the Racist Orange pig you worship. All of a sudden, I am posing someone's pic. You are really sick indeed. Will hush you up and I have the means and financial wherewithal to treat you and nothing will happen because it's Nigeria where I have people that can pull the strings.
Guy, why do you like too much talk? This thing is easy but you prefer taking the long route. Enough of the useless talk abeg

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 2:21pm On Dec 13, 2018
A foool that makes noise all the time but when the time comes for the rubber to meet the road, he starts chickening out like junkie junebug from Englewood. I would have shown you the meaning of AKATA. It would not cost me more than a $1.000 to take care of your Anduku lunacy. Your people are trying to live a decent life and you are trying to make them worry about your self invited problem.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 2:25pm On Dec 13, 2018
Abbeybailey:
A foool that makes noise all the time but when the time comes for the rubber to meet the road, he starts chickening out like junkie junebug from Englewood. I would have shown you the meaning of AKATA. It would not cost me more than a $1.000 to take care of your Anduku lunacy. Your people are trying to live a decent life and you are trying to make them worry about your self invited problem.
Bleep off abeg, on 24th I will DM you, you can respond if you really want to meet me or you can scurry off with your tail between your legs like the coward you are

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 2:26pm On Dec 13, 2018
Anduku:

Guy, why do you like too much talk? This thing is easy but you prefer taking the long route. Enough of the useless talk abeg
Post your pic like i do or forever hush your stinking mouth. It's very easy to post pic on your profile. How will I know you . I am not a magician . I have two different pics right now and you can see both of them. One in my native outfit and the other one in simple Shirt. It's your choice. If you can't post your pic, then hush up and keep your lunacy going on Nairaland. Shameless and gutless Americanna wannabe.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 2:27pm On Dec 13, 2018
Anduku:

Bleep off abeg, on 24th I will DM you, you can respond if you really want to meet me or you can scurry off with your tail between your legs like the coward you are
Done with you poverty cursed foool.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 2:29pm On Dec 13, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Done with you poverty cursed foool.
Just like I thought, COWARD!!!

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2018
Everyone can come on Nairaland and act like a superhero while the real truth is hiding . When you tell them to show their kwashiokor ridden face, they always come up with all kind of excuses. Have invited 3 guys here to meet including my buddy in Delta but they always find a reason not to. I guess why. God save your behind Anduku. I was going to give you Chicago kind of fun if you guess what I meant. It's all in fun . Try to respect people ahead of you. I have all the rights in the world to critique Trump because I am a good American citizen who has been paying taxes in America since I was 16 as a junior in High School. Tell me if you and your fellow pigs ever contributed a Dime into IRS coffers.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 2:36pm On Dec 13, 2018
Anduku:

Just like I thought, COWARD!!!
Coward is the one that can not show his face. Many people on this forum can vow for my identity unlike a faceless gala hawking big mouth.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 2:45pm On Dec 13, 2018
David, the owner of National Enquirer agreed to cooperate with the Special Prosecutor. No one wants to fall down for the big user in the WH. America will get rid of our National nightmare one day sooner or later. The pigs on Nairaland can foam in the mouth but the Bottom line is you guys don't count. Director Mueller, God speed and Jan 3rd the game changes because the new Sheriff will be in town. God bless America and God bless Nigeria. The hell with the pig lovers on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 2:46pm On Dec 13, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Everyone can come on Nairaland and act like a superhero while the real truth is hiding . When you tell them to show their kwashiokor ridden face, they always come up with all kind of excuses. Have invited 3 guys here to meet including my buddy in Delta but they always find a reason not to. I guess why. God save your behind Anduku. I was going to give you Chicago kind of fun if you guess what I meant. It's all in fun . Try to respect people ahead of you. I have all the rights in the world to critique Trump because I am a good American citizen who has been paying taxes in America since I was 16 as a junior in High School. Tell me if you and your fellow pigs ever contributed a Dime into IRS coffers.
All this story you're telling is for what nah? You're just a clown. Stop wasting my time, I have told you I will DM you on 24th and if you are really ready to put your words to action then you respond or if you prefer it the other way, then DM me and I will respond then we can find each other. Otherwise just shut your stinking cowardly mouth up. And BTW, just took a peek at your supposed pic and if that was really you, then I must tell you, that you don't need a costume to act a horror movie, your face is naturally horrible

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 2:55pm On Dec 13, 2018
Anduku:

All this story you're telling is for what nah? You're just a clown. Stop wasting my time, I have told you I will DM you on 24th and if you are really ready to put your words to action then you respond or if you prefer it the other way, then DM me and I will respond then we can find each other. Otherwise just shut your stinking cowardly mouth up. And BTW, just took a peek at your supposed pic and if that was really you, then I must tell you, that you don't need a costume to act a horror movie, your face is naturally horrible
Coming from a Pig who couldn't show his poverty ridden face. Go choke on your vomit. Aren't you supposed to be hawking your spoilt gala. A poverty cursed foool obsessed with a country he can't financially afford to travel to.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 3:05pm On Dec 13, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Coming from a Pig who couldn't show his poverty ridden face. Go choke on your vomit. Aren't you supposed to be hawking your spoilt gala. A poverty cursed foool obsessed with a country he can't financially afford to travel to.
Cowardly lucasbaboon, you can't pull out of this with a flimsy excuse, on 24th, I will be true to my words, you will get my mail, then you can either put up or shut up .

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 3:18pm On Dec 13, 2018
Anduku:

Cowardly lucasbaboon, you can't pull out of this with a flimsy excuse, on 24th, I will be true to my words, you will get my mail, then you can either put up or shut up .
Brainfarts, your parents are living a quiet life in the village and you are trying to bring your self induced problem to them . They didn't send you to Lagos to be a problem to them . Hush up your mouth.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 3:33pm On Dec 13, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Brainfarts, your parents are living a quiet life in the village and you are trying to bring your self induced problem to them . They didn't send you to Lagos to be a problem to them . Hush up your mouth.
Shut up cowardly baboon and stop embarrassing your entire generation. Even those that will be born in generations to come will vomit at the disgust of being related to a stupid, cowardly baboon like you. At least you say My parents live in a village but your foolish parents are busy swinging from tree to tree with their fellow baboons in the bush.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:29pm On Dec 13, 2018
obixcel:
Trump did nothing illegal, and a sitting President cannot be indicted
You do know he'd stop "sitting" some day, right?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2018
budaatum:

Yes..but you need evidence and proof, no proof, no evidence, cos there's none. President Trump is not a criminal, you libtards are just consumed with hate and clutching at straws - you're going to be disappointed. 6 more yrs - always remember that.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 5:18pm On Dec 13, 2018
The demons have been screaming, Collusion! Collusion! Impeach! Impeach! impeach! since Citizen and Candidate Donald J. Trump became PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP. Now it's Indict! Indict! Indict! - without PROOF or EVIDENCE of any Criminal offense.

Question: Why and What do they have to impeach or Indict except for total animalistic hatred for him and all his supporters?

Some folks are going to hang themselves in the end when their expectation is cut short.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:35pm On Dec 13, 2018
obixcel:
Yes..but you need evidence and proof, no proof, no evidence, cos there's none. President Trump is not a criminal, you libtards are just consumed with hate and clutching at straws - you're going to be disappointed. 6 more yrs - always remember that.
Funny how you accuse me of being "consumed with hate and clutching at straws", yet you're the one who feels the need to insult and call me names.

No, Trump might not be a criminal, but the mode of reasoning you show above is rather typical of him, and by golly if the majority of Americans would put up with it come the next election.

Time, they say, will tell.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:28pm On Dec 13, 2018
budaatum:

Funny how you accuse me of being "consumed with hate and clutching at straws", yet you're the one who feels the need to insult and call me names.

No, Trump might not be a criminal, but the mode of reasoning you show above is rather typical of him, and by golly if the majority of Americans would put up with it come the next election.

Time, they say, will tell.
That's their ammo, call you names and when you reply them they tell you that you are insulting them. They are so vacuous that dialogueing with them is even meaningless sometimes. This Obixcel has been running his mouth about Trump for 3 years now because he thinks Trump will deliver his independence to him . To him Trump is God and can do no wrong. What a despicable piece of Basura like his god Trump.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:29pm On Dec 13, 2018
obixcel:
The demons have been screaming, Collusion! Collusion! Impeach! Impeach! impeach! since Citizen and Candidate Donald J. Trump became PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP. Now it's Indict! Indict! Indict! - without PROOF or EVIDENCE of any Criminal offense.

Question: Why and What do they have to impeach or Indict except for total animalistic hatred for him and all his supporters?

Some folks are going to hang themselves in the end when their expectation is cut short.
Caveman, you never ceases to amaze me with your stupidity.what's is about America that's turning you to a psychiatric patient ?. Maybe, you need to seek a remedy to your American fetish.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:32pm On Dec 13, 2018
budaatum:

There's no law that says an American President can't be indicted. It's a constitutional mumbo jumbo that might end up in the Supreme Court. Don't believe a word coming from Obixcel. He's just a pathological liar like his mini god Trump.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:46pm On Dec 13, 2018
Another one bite the dust. Russian Maria Butina just pleaded guilty of sabotage against america. Thats a republikkan super girl who was cosy with the republikkkan party and now jail is awaiting her. Way to go party of sleaze also known as party of trampy the orange pig.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:24pm On Dec 13, 2018
Abbeybailey:
There's no law that says an American President can't be indicted. It's a constitutional mumbo jumbo that might end up in the Supreme Court.
Seems it's not been decided that an American President can be indicted, yet. And I doubt the current Supreme Court would rule that he can be even if he Did Actually Shoot Someone on Fifth Avenue.

There's no law that says an American President can be indicted while in office, it would seem, however, the WP seems to think it might be possible..

A constitutional mumbo jumbo indeed, it seems. Entertainment for the likes of me with no skin in the game.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (4148) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.