Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,118 members, 7,863,898 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:33 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1707361 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (4187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timbuktuo: 11:39am On Dec 17, 2018
Abbeybailey:
How can I meet a foool who refuses to post his pic. A worthless underachiever who couldn't obtain a US visa on his best day ranting over nothing. The best in your lineage can't carry my jockstrap. FYI, Just posted another pic of mine on my profile. I dare you human skunk to do the same. Worthless piece of human Basura.

You are an idiot. I have met people off nairaland and I have never posted my pic, you imbeciile. What if I post a fake pic, you ignoramus?

Your father is there with stroke you're calling jockstrap. Are you not mad like this?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timbuktuo: 11:40am On Dec 17, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Coming from a failure in life who can't even take care of his daughter. Roaming all over Nairaland looking for young ladies in diaspora to scam. Worthless Oshodi Garage boy. Your thuggish boss at Oshodi have his children schooling in US while you can't even take care of your daughter.

I must have scammed someone before na or even attempted to. Please, mention the name or names of them. Even better, start criminal proceedings against me. Shouldn't you be interested in reducing the number of scammers in Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:41am On Dec 17, 2018
Timbuktuo:

You are an idiot. I have met people off nairaland and I have never posted my pic, you imbeciile. What if I post a fake pic, you ignoramus?

Your father is there with stroke you're calling jockstrap. Are you not mad like this?
N30.000 crew that's only good mouthing off anonymously. Worthless underachiever that was born in poverty and probably die in poverty. A sad excuse for a guy.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timbuktuo: 11:42am On Dec 17, 2018
Abbeybailey:
N30.000 crew that's only good mouthing off anonymously. Worthless underachiever that was born in poverty and probably die in poverty. A sad excuse for a guy.

Is 30K supposed to be an insult?

OK, I agree I'm poor, but TRUMP is still your president. grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:44am On Dec 17, 2018
Timbuktuo:

I must have scammed someone before na or even attempted to. Please, mention the name ke names of them. Even better, start criminal proceedings against me. Shouldn't you be interested in reducing the number of scanners in Nigeria?
Who cares about your worthless life. I doubt if your earthly network is up to N200.000. Up your life before coming here and spout garbage as usual. Just posted another pic . Calling me obese. Do I look like someone obese to your charred brain. All you idiooots can mouth off on Nairaland but when it's time to show Up, you foools always find an excuse.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timbuktuo: 11:46am On Dec 17, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Who cares about your worthless life. I doubt if your earthly network is up to N200.000. Up your life before coming here and spout garbage as usual. Just posted another pic . Calling me obese. Do I look like someone obese to your charred brain. All you idiooots can mouth off on Nairaland but when it's time to show Up, you foools always fond an excuse.

You idiot. I am presenting myself to be investigated. Surely, if I'm in poverty there's incentive to scam again. Please, save women from me. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:48am On Dec 17, 2018
Timbuktuo:

Is 30K supposed to be an insult?

OK, I agree I'm poor, but TRUMP is still you president. grin
F You and Trump. We just send him a message last month and come Jan 3rd, the new Sheriff will be in town. I do not expect You to know that since you don't even know anything about the politics in Nigeria. That's why your worthless and corrupt Thieflicians got your future mortgaged while their children are having a blast all over the world.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timbuktuo: 11:51am On Dec 17, 2018
Abbeybailey:
F You and Trump. We just send him a message last month and come Jan 3rd, the new Sheriff will be in town. I do not expect You to know that since you don't even know anything about the politics in Nigeria. That's why your worthless and corrupt Thieflicians got your future mortgaged while their children are having a blast all over the world.

Your stroke afflicted father is with me in Buhariland, you rat. Cry for your father, not me. We no be family Na. Your papa bend mouth like who wan suck breast oh dey yab me, are you not a bastarrd like this?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:52am On Dec 17, 2018
Timbuktuo:

You idiot. I am presenting myself to be investigated. Surely, if I'm in poverty there's incentive to scam again. Please, save women from me. grin grin
Go choke on whatever foool. Will post another pic of mine unlike you who lives a ragged life . The best in your family like I said is not fit to carry my jockstrap. I and Tens of millions of Americans critique our leadership out of patriotism not out of malice because our government should be afraid of us not vice versa. That's what foools like you don't understand and that's why your leaders treats you like disposable garbage.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timbuktuo: 11:53am On Dec 17, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Go choke on whatever foool. Will post another pic of mine unlike you who lives a ragged life . The best in your family like I said is not fit to carry my jockstrap. I and Tens of millions of Americans critique our leadership out of patriotism not out of malice because our government should be afraid of us not vice versa. That's what foools like you don't understand and that's why your leaders treats you like disposable garbage.

Ode, your father critiqued Buhari that's why they sent stroke to him. You want me to have stroke like your father? Mba. I like mu straight mouth and functioning organs

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:55am On Dec 17, 2018
Timbuktuo:

Your stroke afflicted father is with me in Buhariland, you rat. Cry for your father, not me. We no be family Na. Your papa bend mouth like who wan suck breast oh dey yab me, are you not a bastarrd like this?
My father retired to Nigeria about 15 years ago vying for Oba of Lagos when Oba Oyekan passed away. He was one of the 3 finalists for the throne that went to Oba Akinolu. He's a very successful man and he imbibed the love of Nigeria on his four children. He doesn't live in a ghetto like your parents and i will put him up against yours any day and anytime.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timbuktuo: 11:58am On Dec 17, 2018
Abbeybailey:
My father retired to Nigeria about 15 years ago vying for Oba of Lagos when Oba Oyekan passed away. He was one of the 3 finalists for the throne that went to Oba Akinolu. He's a very successful man and he imbibed the love of Nigeria on his four children. He doesn't live in a ghetto like your parents and i will put him up against yours any day and anytime.

Your father is a loser. How can someone who gave birth to and fathered an imbeciile like you be Oba of Lagos? Tufiakwa.

No wonder he's been afflicted with stroke. He has a son named LucasBalo, sorry AbbeyBailey, a confirmed reetard grin grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:58am On Dec 17, 2018
Timbuktuo:

Ode, your father critiqued Buhari that's why they sent stroke to him. You want me to have stroke like your father? Mba. I like mu straight mouth and functioning organs
Oloriburuku who inhetited a curse of poverty from his forebears. My father and mother are in perfect health and they come regularly to chicago for their checkups through their Medicare. What do your parents have, nothing but buying counterfeit drugs from the Fake chemists.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timbuktuo: 12:00pm On Dec 17, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Oloriburuku who inhetited a curse of poverty from his forebears. My father and mother are in perfect health and they come regularly to chicago for their checkups through their Medicare. What do you parents have, nothing but buying counterfeit drugs from the Fake chemists.

Ah ah. Do you know what they call poverty?. If you have the balls, come let me take you on a tour of our properties in Lagos. The buildings are all over the garden state. Asiere

Omo irankiran

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:01pm On Dec 17, 2018
Timbuktuo:

Your father is a loser. How can someone who gave birth to and fathered an imbeciile like you be Oba of Lagos? Tufiakwa.

No wonder he's been afflicted with stroke. He has a son named LucasBalo, sorry AbbeyBailey, a confirmed reetard grin grin
Post your pic. Hunger incarnate. A fool who never travel outside of Nigeria in his life is an expert on America. Will be flying to Lagos in few days and my pic is there for all to see. Bring your A game and let me see your pic and we can meet so you can show me how tough you are. A guy that can barely eat twice a day is forming anonymous E warrior on Nairaland. Show your face skunk.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:03pm On Dec 17, 2018
Timbuktuo:

Ah ah. Do you know what they call poverty?. If you have the balls, come let me take you on a tour of our properties in Lagos. The buildings are all over the garden state. Asiere

Omo irankiran
Oshodi garage tout. Hush your mouth. A guy that can't take care of his young daughter is now Real Estate Mogul on Nairaland. No wonder some people are permanently poor.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timbuktuo: 12:04pm On Dec 17, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Oshodi garage tout. Hush your mouth. A guy that can't take care of his young daughter is now Real Estate Mogul on Nairaland. No wonder some people are permanently poor.

Plis sah, I have no daughter. Thank you.

Meanwhile, Asiere. I done for now. Back to work. See ya later, biitch.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:06pm On Dec 17, 2018
Timbuktuo:

The same fool that admitted he had a daughter in our conversations couple years ago now says he has no daughter. Worthless basura. Lying scum just like the lying pig he loves.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:07pm On Dec 17, 2018
Timbuktuo:

Don't let the fumes and dust at Oshodi garage damage what's left of your charred brain. Poverty incarnate.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Naza25: 12:19pm On Dec 17, 2018
Anduku:

They are too ignorant to know the truth and too lazy to dig for the truth, all they do is wait and swallow whatever rubbish their liberal leaders tell them when just a simple glance at the facts will reveal that Trump is in not a racist by any standard. That's why coluka called them plantation niggers, the clowns can't think for themselves, they are just like brainless slaves toiling in a liberal plantation, they don't know what they are fighting for, they don't know why they are fighting, all they know is their liberal leaders says so and so they must fight. Try to engage any of these ignoramuses on why they hate Trump and you will see them beating about the bush and the next thing is they get angry and start insulting. Trump is doing a fantastic job despite all the distractions and it's only dumb fools that can't see that.

God Bless President Donald John Trump !!!

Sometimes coming to this forum to engage those people in a debate is like a waste of time, you see nothing educative or informative from those liberals, they are only full of anger, hate, insults and lies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
Isn't it surprising that the ones that loves the racist pig in the Oval Office are the ones that have never spent a second of their life in good ole USA. They know more about America than Americans of Nigerian heritage. Some of our people here never ceases to amaze me with their stupidity. Knowing America more than Americans while neglecting the happenings in their neck of the woods where their worthless and corrupt leaders have turned what's suppose to be the pride of Africa to a laughing stock in the comity of Nations. Misplaced priority.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Temple1288(m): 1:44pm On Dec 17, 2018
Timbuktuo:

Omo irankiran

Why do you keep wasting your time replying people who're less important in your life?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by lordally(m): 3:07pm On Dec 17, 2018
Temple1288:

Bro, I no try! Haha
Baba u dey worry for here oooo!!!!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by lordally(m): 3:08pm On Dec 17, 2018
Temple1288:

Bro, I no try! Haha
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 17, 2018
Abbeybailey:
How can I meet a foool who refuses to post his pic. A worthless underachiever who couldn't obtain a US visa on his best day ranting over nothing. The best in your lineage can't carry my jockstrap. FYI, Just posted another pic of mine on my profile. I dare you human skunk to do the same. Worthless piece of human Basura.

Lucas, this your profile picture fine gan oooo. Wire me $20,000 make I take do Christmas naaa. grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:07pm On Dec 17, 2018
Zoharariel:

Lucas, this your profile picture fine gan oooo. Wire me $20,000 make I take do Christmas naaa. grin
I wasn't going to put up my pic but the brainstem Oshodi garage tout said I was obese like the other scared face with kwashiokor ridden body called me 70 year old. The funny thing about these pigs is that not single one of them can show their ugly face. They only can make noise anonymously on Nairaland to get likes from their N30.000 crew. Bunch of underachievers.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Temple1288(m): 12:36am On Dec 18, 2018
lordally:

grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by lordally(m): 12:38am On Dec 18, 2018
Temple1288:

grin
I swear!!!! ...you be Activist??
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Trapping(m): 10:04am On Dec 18, 2018
Timbuktuo:

He will not show. The bïtch nigga will punk out and come and reattack you on this thread.

We had an appointment to meet at Oshodi, the ugly, obese nuisance did not show

Blood of Barnabas!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 5:47pm On Dec 18, 2018
Michael Flynn has arrived at the US Courthouse in DC, along with his wife and lawyer, for his sentencing hearing.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:34pm On Dec 18, 2018
Breaking News. Trampy has agreed to shut down his fraudulent Trump Charities. The fear of the incoming New York State Attorney General ( Ms Letitia ) is the beginning of wisdom . More hell to come for the Orange one starting Jan 3rd when the new Sheriff arrives in town.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 6:46pm On Dec 18, 2018
PDPGuy:
Michael Flynn has arrived at the US Courthouse in DC, along with his wife and lawyer, for his sentencing hearing.

...some pics...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (4187) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.