Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,283 members, 7,846,289 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1671742 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (4162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 10:19am On Dec 23, 2018
gesundheit:

Ignorance The only brain dead is you. Her new green deal has a 60+ rating among Americans. What have anyone in your lineage achieve at 29?
It didn't take long for the insults to start flying like the true liberal you are. Get your stupid ass of my mentions, I'm not interested in insults trading with idiots this morning

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:45am On Dec 23, 2018
Anduku:

Her ignorance!!! She's one of the dumbest I've seen yet
What ignorance? Are you sure you're not just calling her views ignorant because they are not the same as yours?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:48am On Dec 23, 2018
gesundheit:

Lols coming from a Nigerian plauged with a lifetime of bad leaders.
Yeah! What has coming from Nigeria got to do with it?!

I hope you're not suggesting we are all ignorant because our politicians are bad!?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gesundheit: 12:17pm On Dec 23, 2018
budaatum:

Yeah! What has coming from Nigeria got to do with it?!

I hope you're not suggesting we are all ignorant because our politicians are bad!?

Nope!!! For a Nigerian to be calling her ignorant in the face of the brainless leadership holding the nation down is just laughable.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:06pm On Dec 23, 2018
gesundheit:

Nope!!! For a Nigerian to be calling her ignorant in the face of the brainless leadership holding the nation down is just laughable.
Yep, I understand that. To achieve what she has is very unignorant indeed, and smart people, especially we Nigerians who would love to take power from the old guard (as opposed to the less smart who expect the old guard to just hand power over to the new), would learn how to go about it from her regardless of her policies and ideas.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 9:56pm On Dec 23, 2018
Some people promised to meet in Lagos today

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:16pm On Dec 23, 2018
raumdeuter:
Is today? They must post report or I shall be a very rude and angry buda!

Thanks for reminding us, raumdeuter.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 7:02am On Dec 24, 2018
raumdeuter:
I've sent abbeybailey a mail, still waiting for his response

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:56am On Dec 24, 2018
Anduku:

I've sent abbeybailey a mail, still waiting for his response
I arrived in Lasgidi last evening. Will not entertain any mail from you. Anything that will go down with you and i will be public because you called me all kind of names like Drug dealer in the public. My pic is right there for you so you will know whom you are meeting with. You can take your sidekick itchie with you and the garage tout Timbuktu. Ready for y'all.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:58am On Dec 24, 2018
raumdeuter:
Yes, and i am in Lagos now and you can inform your buddy the Oshodi garage tout by name Timbuktu. Ready to rumble and i hope the three of them can come together because I will not be coming alone. Loaded for bear.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:02am On Dec 24, 2018
budaatum:

Is today? They must post report or I shall be a very rude and angry buda!

Thanks for reminding us, raumdeuter.
Reporting for duty. Arrived last night and i am ready for the loud mouths but they have to show me their faces on their profile so i will know the people i will be meeting with. No hanky panky or stupid DM. That's a cop out for them. If you can call me names in the public, they can be gutsy enough to make our meeting public. It's an open offer to any of the loud mouths.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:19am On Dec 24, 2018
Anduku:

Her ignorance!!! She's one of the dumbest I've seen yet
You calling a Congress woman to be ignorant says alot about you. She's 10.000 better than you in all things that matters in life. What is your pedigree in life and what have you achieved in life.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 9:33am On Dec 24, 2018
Abbeybailey:
I arrived in Lasgidi last evening. Will not entertain any mail from you. Anything that will go down with you and i will be public because you called me all kind of names like Drug dealer in the public. My pic is right there for you so you will know whom you are meeting with. You can take your sidekick itchie with you and the garage tout Timbuktu. Ready for y'all.
Respond to the mail first and let's agree on where to meet and get any details you may want to confirm. You can post the contents of our correspondence here if you so wish. You can't continue bragging on a faceless forum and refuse to engage in direct correspondence.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 9:37am On Dec 24, 2018
Anduku:

Respond to the mail first and let's agree on where to meet and get any details you may want to confirm. You can post the contents of our correspondence here if you so wish. You can't continue bragging on a faceless forum and refuse to engage in direct correspondence.
The hell with you. I don't need any fvcking mail from you. Post your pic here and let us set a date. A fool that was calling me all sorts of names and now you want to get in touch with me by mails. Damn your stupid mail. Like I said before, will F you and and pay for putting you back together. If you can't arrange to put your pic up and set a date here, you are a gutless punk I thought you were. By The way foool, I am not faceless unlike you Okrika wearing human debris. My pic is there for all to see.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 9:40am On Dec 24, 2018
Abbeybailey:
You calling a Congress woman to be ignorant says alot about you. She's 10.000 better than you in all things that matters in life. What is your pedigree in life and what have you achieved in life.
She's only a congress woman because idiotic clowns like you in liberal new York are as ignorant as she is and she was able to fool the bunch of ignoramuses into voting for her. And by the way, if I am to follow your reasoning, then you calling a president of the most powerful nation on earth ignorant also says a lot about you. He is 1 million times better than you in all things that matter In life. What is your own pedigree in life and what have you achieved other than being a nuisance online? You should shut your trap about anything Trump does until you are able to achieve even one hundredth of what he has achieved

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 9:45am On Dec 24, 2018
Anduku:

She's only a congress woman because idiotic clowns like you in liberal new York are as ignorant as she is and she was able to fool the bunch of ignoramuses into voting for her. And by the way, if I am to follow your reasoning, then you calling a president of the most powerful nation on earth ignorant also says a lot about you. He is 1 million times better than you in all things that matter In life. What is your own pedigree in life and what have you achieved other than being a nuisance online? You should shut your trap about anything Trump does until you are able to achieve even one hundredth of what he has achieved
I am not a conman like the Orange pig you worshipped. Go Google Trump University in which he had to pay over $20 million to the people he scammed. I will feed you and your family without missing a beat. That's how far I am ahead of you in all things that matters in life. Your only achievement is leaving your village and coming to Lagos. Okrika wearing fool. Still expect your pic with your okrika hat and sweatshirt.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by hammed71(m): 9:47am On Dec 24, 2018
abbey and anduku set up a date here publicly make we see no DM. at least both of you agreed to meet .make una no Bleep up ooo
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 9:51am On Dec 24, 2018
hammed71:
abbey and anduku set up a date here publicly make we see no DM. at least both of you agreed to meet .make una no Bleep up ooo
Tell him to show his weather beaten face filled with pimples. I came in last evening after being in the plane for almost 20 hours. 13 hrs from Chicago to Dubai and another 61/2 hours from Dubai to Lagos. Little tired but I am ready for these worthless punks. This is away fight for me but I am willing to teach them a lesson about what it means to be a real man not a gutless coward on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 9:57am On Dec 24, 2018
@ Anduku, you are a joke that I thought you were. My cousin and i will be leaving for Lagos Island to go see my parents in about 1 hr. They are the reason i came to Lagos. If you have nothing positive to say, will just let you be and you can carry on with your garbage as usual.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 9:58am On Dec 24, 2018
Abbeybailey:
The hell with you. I don't need any fvcking mail from you. Post your pic here and let us set a date. A fool that was calling me all sorts of names and now you want to get in touch with me by mails. Damn your stupid mail. Like I said before, will F you and and pay for putting you back together. If you can't arrange to put your pic up and set a date here, you are a gutless punk I thought you were. By The way foool, I am not faceless unlike you Okrika wearing human debris. My pic is there for all to see.
You're a waste of time just like timbuktuo said. He said you will do this. Foolish coward!!! If you are ready to man up, Let's meet at golden Tulip on airport road between now and 12pm. I am there right now and I can wait for you or you can choose any other place for the meeting but I am not posting my picture on this faceless forum anymore. If you want to get it, respond to my mail and you will receive as many as you want directly in your mail, you will also receive a number you can use to call golden tulip directly if you want to speak with me before coming. Stop being a coward and respond to my mail. And by the way, you can come with as many people as you want, even if you are a legion, I am going to clear your doubt today. You know what to do if you are really up for this, do it or stop wasting my time

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 10:01am On Dec 24, 2018
Abbeybailey:
@ Anduku, you are a joke that I thought you were. My cousin and i will be leaving for Lagos Island to go see my parents in about 1 hr. They are the reason i came to Lagos. If you have nothing positive to say, will just let you be and you can carry on with your garbage as usual.
Abbeybailey:
I am not a conman like the Orange pig you worshipped. Go Google Trump University in which he had to pay over $20 million to the people he scammed. I will feed you and your family without missing a beat. That's how far I am ahead of you in all things that matters in life. Your only achievement is leaving your village and coming to Lagos. Okrika wearing fool. Still expect your pic with your okrika hat and sweatshirt.
Online noisemaker, respond to my mail or shut your dirty mouth forever

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:01am On Dec 24, 2018
Anduku:

You're a waste of time just like timbuktuo said. He said you will do this. Foolish coward!!! If you are ready to man up, Let's meet at golden Tulip on airport road between now and 12pm. I am there right now and I can wait for you or you can choose any other place for the meeting but I am not posting my picture on this faceless forum anymore. If you want to get it, respond to my mail and you will receive as many as you want directly in your mail, you will also receive a number you can use to call golden tulip directly if you want to speak with me before coming. Stop being a coward and respond to my mail. And by the way, you can come with as many people as you want, even if you are a legion, I am going to clear your doubt today. You know what to do if you are really up for this, do it or stop wasting my time
Worthless idioooot. How will i know you without your pic. You posted that your okrika wearing pic for only 30 seconds. Will post another pic of mine if you want to tell you this 70 year old drug dealer from Chitown will turn you upside down and then pay for your treatments. None of you pig lovers can show your pic because you guys are not delightful to look at. Go choke on your vomit punk.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 10:04am On Dec 24, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Tell him to show his weather beaten face filled with pimples. I came in last evening after being in the plane for almost 20 hours. 13 hrs from Chicago to Dubai and another 61/2 hours from Dubai to Lagos. Little tired but I am ready for these worthless punks. This is away fight for me but I am willing to teach them a lesson about what it means to be a real man not a gutless coward on Nairaland.
Abbeybailey:
Since you claim to be on your way to the island then let me make it easier for you. Pick a venue and time after 12pm on the island and I promise you I'll be there to meet you and your entire gang of island touts

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:05am On Dec 24, 2018
Anduku:

When you were calling me baboon, drug dealer and 70 year old man, you sure didn't do it by mail. When is time to show your face, a hungry pig is now talking about mail. You are a gutless coward. Like I said, I set the financial part of fvcking you aside even before I flew to Nigeria. I wouldn't touch you but I have people that will put the fear of God in you and that's why I told you not to come alone. Bring your other pigish friends like itchie and the Oshodi garage tout named Timbuktu.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 10:07am On Dec 24, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Worthless idioooot. How will i know you without your pic. You posted that your okrika wearing pic for only 30 seconds. Will post another pic of mine if you want to tell you this 70 year old drug dealer from Chitown will turn you upside down and then pay for your treatments. None of you pig lovers can show your pic because you guys are not delightful to look at. Go choke on your vomit punk.
What's so difficult in responding to my mail if you want to get my pics? I have told you I will send as many as you want to your mail. Stop wasting my time,This is the last post you will get from me until I see your response to my mail ,so you can either man up or shut your stinking mouth

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:08am On Dec 24, 2018
Anduku:

Since you claim to be on your way to the island then let me make it easier for you. Pick a venue and time after 12pm on the island and I promise you I'll be there to meet you and your entire gang of island touts
My Duplex is right by Toyin Avenue in Ikeja very close to Abiola Crescent. Show your face because I will be leaving for the Island anytime now. People of note are waiting for me.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:11am On Dec 24, 2018
Anduku:

What's so difficult in responding to my mail if you want to get my pics? I have told you I will send as many as you want to your mail. Stop wasting my time,This is the last post you will get from me until I see your response to my mail ,so you can either man up or shut your stinking mouth
Fcvk You and your mail. You are probably a 419 guy or drug dealer to be hiding your identity. I am showing my face and many people here have seen my face and my children's faces . I have nothing to hide unlike you Okrika wearing foool lamenting about America which you can't obtain her visa on your best day. Bye Felicia.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 1:43pm On Dec 24, 2018
Abbeybailey:
When you were calling me baboon, drug dealer and 70 year old man, you sure didn't do it by mail. When is time to show your face, a hungry pig is now talking about mail. You are a gutless coward. Like I said, I set the financial part of fvcking you aside even before I flew to Nigeria. I wouldn't touch you but I have people that will put the fear of God in you and that's why I told you not to come alone. Bring your other pigish friends like itchie and the Oshodi garage tout named Timbuktu.
Abbeybailey:
Lucasbaboon the coward, why are you calling my name up and down? I have told you I am not interested in meeting with a baboon. Go and meet with the person that has accepted your challenge and stop behaving like an impotent dick.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 1:43pm On Dec 24, 2018
Anduku:

that's the way with people like him, they make all the noise online but when it's time to back up their words with action they can't. I don't even know why you want to meet with the disgusting baboon, he is not worth the stress

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:20pm On Dec 24, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Reporting for duty. Arrived last night and i am ready for the loud mouths but they have to show me their faces on their profile so i will know the people i will be meeting with. No hanky panky or stupid DM. That's a cop out for them. If you can call me names in the public, they can be gutsy enough to make our meeting public. It's an open offer to any of the loud mouths.
Post a photo of yourself somewhere in Naija please so we know you're really there or some people will claim you're in Togo!

And perhaps mention those who need to meet you so they can't claim they forgot.

Oh, and what were you planning to prove to each other again? Remind us please so we can verify.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (4162) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: bemeruca and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.