Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,634 members, 7,854,653 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:28 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1690126 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (4171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:23pm On Dec 24, 2018
Abbeybailey:
When you were calling me baboon, drug dealer and 70 year old man, you sure didn't do it by mail. When is time to show your face, a hungry pig is now talking about mail. You are a gutless coward. Like I said, I set the financial part of fvcking you aside even before I flew to Nigeria. I wouldn't touch you but I have people that will put the fear of God in you and that's why I told you not to come alone. Bring your other pigish friends like itchie and the Oshodi garage tout named Timbuktu.
And no "fvcking" please, unless you are opposite genders! Same gender sex is illegal in Nigeria!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 3:33pm On Dec 24, 2018
budaatum:

Post a photo of yourself somewhere in Naija please so we know you're really there or some people will claim you're in Togo!

And perhaps mention those who need to meet you so they can't claim they forgot.

Oh, and what were you planning to prove to each other again? Remind us please so we can verify.
Why don't u ask the chest beating pigs to post their pics. I am well known on this forum. I can post many pics. The onus is on the chest beating pigs to show their faces..

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:45pm On Dec 24, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Why don't u ask the chest beating pigs to post their pics. I am well known on this forum. I can post many pics. The onus is on the chest beating pigs to show their faces..
They do what they want. In the end, we'd all decide who the chicken is, won't we?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 3:51pm On Dec 24, 2018
itchie:

that's the way with people like him, they make all the noise online but when it's time to back up their words with action they can't. I don't even know why you want to meet with the disgusting baboon, he is not worth the stress
Guy forget that clown, I just sent you a mail too, if you're interested in hanging out you can respond let's chat. Will be having a Christmas eve bash with my guys in the next couple of hours

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 4:31pm On Dec 24, 2018
budaatum:

They do what they want. In the end, we'd all decide who the chicken is, won't we?
Good. Been on this forum for over 6 years. Well known here and i have met couple people here in Nigeria . That's why I am showing my face and the chest beating pigs can't even show their faces. How do I meet someone I can't even facially recognize ?. The ball is in their courts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 4:32pm On Dec 24, 2018
Anduku:

Guy forget that clown, I just sent you a mail too, if you're interested in hanging out you can respond let's chat. Will be having a Christmas eve bash with my guys in the next couple of hours
Brotherhood in poverty. Chest beating pigs and no wonder your government can do Operation Python Dance on on you and that's what we that critique our leaderships in America don't want.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 5:02pm On Dec 24, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Brotherhood in poverty. Chest beating pigs and no wonder your government can do Operation Python Dance on on you and that's what we that critique our leaderships in America don't want.
I have lost all respect for you because you are nothing but a sniveling coward! It's not yet late to redeem your sorry ass, I am still ready to meet you anywhere in Lagos tonight. You know what to do if you're really the man you claim to be. Stop using my not posting pics here as an excuse, you have seen my pics before and I have promised to also send you as many as you want to your mail box when you respond to my mail, I even offered to give you a contact number to speak with me before you come. I also gave you the option of picking a venue and time on the island since that's where you claim you are going to be. I don't know how else to get you to bring your cowardly ass for a rendezvous sad. Maybe when you meet me physically you will understand why a person in my line of profession can't be posting his pics up and down on a faceless forum but you are obviously doing everything possible to avoid the meeting. I'm done with you for now coward. You know what to do if you're ready to meet me anytime between now and tomorrow in Lagos. Will be travelling on Wednesday. So once again, you can either man up or shut up. I have a party to attend now, I will be checking my mail later to see if you had the cojones to do the needful.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:26pm On Dec 24, 2018
Anduku:

I have lost all respect for you because you are nothing but a sniveling coward! It's not yet late to redeem your sorry ass, I am still ready to meet you anywhere in Lagos tonight. You know what to do if you're really the man you claim to be. Stop using my not posting pics here as an excuse, you have seen my pics before and I have promised to also send you as many as you want to your mail box when you respond to my mail, I even offered to give you a contact number to speak with me before you come. I also gave you the option of picking a venue and time on the island since that's where you claim you are going to be. I don't know how else to get you to bring your cowardly ass for a rendezvous sad. Maybe when you meet me physically you will understand why a person in my line of profession can't be posting his pics up and down on a faceless forum but you are obviously doing everything possible to avoid the meeting. I'm done with you for now coward. You know what to do if you're ready to meet me anytime between now and tomorrow in Lagos. Will be travelling on Wednesday. So once again, you can either man up or shut up. I have a party to attend now, I will be checking my mail later to see if you had the cojones to do the needful.
What stupid profession. A gutless and hungry punk. The pic you posted was all of 30 seconds with your okrika grey hat with Nike logo and your okrika grey sweatshirt. Pimples all over your weather beaten face. Who wears a winter hat in Nigeria but a worthless clown . Go fvck yourself pig. Look at my pic good and if you want , I will post another one so you wouldn't mistake me for someone else.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 5:30pm On Dec 24, 2018
The meeting of the real Omo isale ah, gidi gan ni o, let me go hang out jare. Where is my legging sef - Merry Christmas!

Abbeybailey:
Yes, and i am in Lagos now and you can inform your buddy the Oshodi garage tout by name Timbuktu. Ready to rumble and i hope the three of them can come together because I will not be coming alone. Loaded for bear.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:36pm On Dec 24, 2018
armyofone:
The meeting of the real Omo isale ah, gidi gan ni o, let me go hang out jare. Where is my legging sef - Merry Christmas!

Don't mind those foools. They are even scared of meeting in real life. Punks that can only mouth off anonymously on Nairaland. His people are back in the village for holidays but the poverty cursed pig that can't afford to go home is forming big man on Nairaland. Worthless bunch.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 5:43pm On Dec 24, 2018
How are you staying safe in Nigeria? How is the festivities like in Nigeria? I was told everyone is on their own. The last time I was there, my sister and I went to the best suya joints. Ate like kilonshele! grin

Abbeybailey:
Don't mind those foools. They are even scared of meeting in real life. Punks that can only mouth off anonymously on Nairaland. His people are back in the village for holidays but the poverty cursed pig that can't afford to go home is forming big man on Nairaland. Worthless bunch.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:06pm On Dec 24, 2018
armyofone:
How are you staying safe in Nigeria? How is the festivities like in Nigeria? I was told everyone is on their own. The last time I was there, my sister and I went to the best suya joints. Ate like kilonshele! grin

It's ok but you can see the tension of the coming elections. Will be going to a Suya spot and Peppersoup joint in couple hours with my homies. I am not big on meat but the Fish peppersoup I can kill for.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 6:26pm On Dec 24, 2018
armyofone:

Tell your friend to stop being a coward and prove he is a true omo isale. Tell him to stop being an e-warrior and do the needful. And also those words you used
"merry Christmas" is a taboo to liberals like him, let them not hear it from your mouth otherwise they will accuse you of being discriminatory. The right thing to say according to them is "happy holidays" grin. I love Christmas though so I am wishing you a very Merry Christmas!!!! Enjoy yourself dear

8 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
Anduku:

I am still ready to meet you anywhere in Lagos tonight. You know what to do if you're really the man you claim to be. Stop using my not posting pics here as an excuse, you have seen my pics before and I have promised to also send you as many as you want to your mail box when you respond to my mail, I even offered to give you a contact number to speak with me before you come. I also gave you the option of picking a venue and time on the island since that's where you claim you are going to be.
This is reasonable enough as not everyone would post pictures of themself on nl. I for instance, would be concerned that the length of my skirt becomes the issue considering you guys' history with one another. You both let us know how you get on. I'm sure you're both smart enough to make this happen.

Meanwhile, the shutdown is not the sole fault of the Democrats anymore. According to Trump, the Fed done some of it too.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 9:50pm On Dec 24, 2018
Dow Jones dropped another 650 points today. The worst Christmas eve drop in the market history. The Bottom is falling out. Time to rethink putting 60% of my portfolio in the Stock Market. It's officially worse than when the Orange Pig took over from President Obama.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 12:47am On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Christmas dear! You and Lucasbalo are something else grin oh yeah! starting the enjoyment with Starbucks hot white chocolate mocha. You all stay blessed.

Anduku:

Tell your friend to stop being a coward and prove he is a true omo isale. Tell him to stop being an e-warrior and do the needful. And also those words you used
"merry Christmas" is a taboo to liberals like him, let them not hear it from your mouth otherwise they will accuse you of being discriminatory. The right thing to say according to them is "happy holidays" grin. I love Christmas though so I am wishing you a very Merry Christmas!!!! Enjoy yourself dear

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 8:56am On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Christmas and compliments of the season, everyone!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 3:11pm On Dec 25, 2018
PDPGuy:
Merry Xmas to you and all on this forum.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 3:37pm On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Christmas PDPGuy!

PDPGuy:

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 3:40pm On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Christmas Mindfulness, badaatum, obixel, itchie, TheShopKeeper, G and everyone!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 5:31pm On Dec 25, 2018
armyofone:
Merry Christmas Mindfulness, badaatum, obixel, itchie, TheShopKeeper, G and everyone!
Merry Christmas to you too, I wish u the best

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 5:35pm On Dec 25, 2018
PDPGuy:
Merry Christmas!!!!

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by hammed71(m): 7:00pm On Dec 25, 2018
merry Christmas to everyone of you guys . God bless you all

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:55pm On Dec 25, 2018
Breaking News : Another 8 year old Guatemalan boy died in the custody of US Border Agents. This is not America that I know and grew up in. This is a dent on American image . We protect our young ones and the old ones . This are putting a big dent on American image all over the world.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 8:00pm On Dec 25, 2018
On behalf of the party that is not scared to say Merry Christmas unlike others who will rather pander and say Happy holidays

I am wishing everyone here a MERRY CHRISTMAS

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 10:06pm On Dec 26, 2018
raumdeuter:
On behalf of the party that is not scared to say Merry Christmas unlike others who will rather pander and say Happy holidays

I am wishing everyone here a MERRY CHRISTMAS
Merry Christmas to you, bro

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 10:08pm On Dec 26, 2018
President Trump makes surprise visit to US troops in Iraq. He was joined by the FLOTUS, Melania Trump.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 10:57pm On Dec 26, 2018
obixcel:
President Trump makes surprise visit to US troops in Iraq. He was joined by the FLOTUS, Melania Trump.

...about time he visit US Troops in foreign lands..after almost 2 years into his presidency...at least this will keep him off twitter for few hours...

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:01pm On Dec 26, 2018
TheShopKeeper:

...about time he visit US Troops in foreign lands..after almost 2 years into his presidency...at least this will keep him off twitter for few hours...
Twitter don't work in Iraq?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 6:50am On Dec 27, 2018
TheShopKeeper:

@bolded, nah! that's petty. He can use his twitter the way he wants, it's his major way of by-passing the MSM. You have a problem with that?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 6:58am On Dec 27, 2018
Merry Christmas to everyone on this thread. Bury your hatred and bury your grief, enjoy life to the fullest.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 8:40am On Dec 27, 2018
obixcel:
@bolded, nah! that's petty. He can use his twitter the way he wants, it's his major way of by-passing the MSM. You have a problem with that?
Haven't you noticed that nairaland liberals are some of the most petty and sadistic people you ever came across? If it were bad or terrible news, that same guy you quoted would be one of the first to run here to post it. I try to avoid this thread like a plague because I have never seen a more unhappy collection of angry, sadistic and bitter liberals than the ones I see here

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (4171) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.