Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,004 members, 7,845,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1670122 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (4159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 9:40am On Dec 27, 2018
garetz:

Haven't you noticed that nairaland liberals are some of the most petty and sadistic people you ever came across? If it were bad or terrible news, that same guy you quoted would be one of the first to run here to post it. I try to avoid this thread like a plague because I have never seen a more unhappy collection of angry, sadistic and bitter liberals than the ones I see here
And that's what happens when folks choose to react to and analyse issues based on their feelings rather than logic reasoning. They end up hating everyone that doesn't align with their way of thinking. It's a sad life though. Problem is it's going to get worse as their level of desperation hits the roof (especially the moment they begin to sense that their expectations will at last not be met).
For example, from the beginning, they told us,
(1) Trump won't emerge from the Primaries as the Republican Presidential Nominee. Meanwhile the late night liberal comedy hosts backed that up by saying he (Trump) was only running as a "joke"
Reality struck - Candidate Trump emerged as the Republican Presidential Nominee who was going to face Hillary Clinton.

**as if that didn't send a strong signal as to what was coming**

(2) Trump had hijacked the Republican Party and that he would destroy the Party eventually (even though he won fairly thru the Primaries, having emerged as the Main Candidate)
Reality struck - On the contrary, The Republicans kept both Houses. They literally rode on Trump's wings

(3) Trump won't win the Presidency nor hit 270 (which was required), and that there was no path to 270. Meanwhile they tried to convince the public that a certain Hillary was leading by double digits in most of the key battle grounds.
Reality struck - It turned out Trump won, and the so called double digits lead Hillary had were all false and a wet dream.

(4) Post-Election Drama till date.
Trump colluded with Russia to win the Presidency
Well the reality is that Not a single Evidence points to that. The above allegation was what they tried to use to explain why they (Democrats and Hillary in particular) LOST in such an embarrassing manner to an OUTSIDER. To which they set up a Special Counsel which they now hope would serve as the vehicle for either the Indictment or Impeachment of President Trump, WHEREAS no Federal Crime, No Evidence of Collusion, And even the So called Campaign Finance Violation they are yapping about proves to be No Crime committed.

**forgot to add**

(5) BLUE WAVE that was expected to sweep both Houses of the legislature.
Reality struck - There was No Blue Wave. Republicans expanded their control over the Senate.

So this is why you see these liberal folks here whining, hating, cursing, screeching all day. Maybe you can guess their next Prediction in both 2019 (when Dems officially take over d House), and in 2020 Election grin grin

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 8:21am On Dec 28, 2018
President Trump visited US Troops in Iraq. Meanwhile Fake news Media (esp. CNN) are going crazy and crying over autographed MAGA Hats. The soldiers willingly presented their MAGA hats for President Trump to sign on - which he did.

**As if the Military do not vote at all, Lol. Talk about grasping at straws** grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2018
obixcel:
President Trump visited US Troops in Iraq. Meanwhile Fake news Media (esp. CNN) are going crazy and crying over autographed MAGA Hats. The soldiers willingly presented their MAGA hats for President Trump to sign on - which he did.

**As if the Military do not vote at all, Lol. Talk about grasping at straws** grin
Here we go again. You are the doyen of all the Orange pig worshippers here and you are still stuck on reverse in your village. Noting that you have no health insurance , you will just die of a Blood Pressure about a guy that is not aware of your existence in life.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:06pm On Dec 28, 2018
obixcel:

Flashback Obama the chief narcissist. He carried autographed copies of his photos to a military base in 2008.
Media hailed him

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 4:37pm On Dec 28, 2018
obixcel:

And the lunatics had no problem with Obama doing the same thing. CLOWNS!!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 5:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
itchie:

And the lunatics had no problem with Obama doing the same thing. CLOWNS!!!!!
The Leftist Media simply hate the fact that the Military loves their Commander in Chief, President Trump. They are only good at turning something positive into something divisive. Trump can't win with these folks either way we look at it.
Flash Back:
Dec. 2017, Media: Trump will be the first President not to visit the US Troops in the Middle East during Christmas time

Dec. 2018, Media: What is Trump's motive for visiting the US Troops in Iraq?...His performance was poor!!! ....Why did he sign MAGA Hats?...The Military had violated standard protocol....He's turning it into a Campaign rally... This visit jeopadises US National Security Bla bla bla bla
grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:10pm On Dec 28, 2018
obixcel:
The Leftist Media simply hate the fact that the Military loves their Commander in Chief, President Trump. They are only good at turning something positive into something divisive. Trump can't win with these folks either way we look at it.
Flash Back:
Dec. 2017, Media: Trump will be the first President not to visit the US Troops in the Middle East during Christmas time

Dec. 2018, Media: What is Trump's motive for visiting the US Troops in Iraq?...His performance was poor!!! ....Why did he sign MAGA Hats?...The Military had violated standard protocol....He's turning it into a Campaign rally... This visit jeopadises US National Security Bla bla bla bla
grin grin grin
You never ceases to amaze me with your ignorance and stupidity. What's it about America that got you so dumb ?. What branch of the US military do you serve in to know how much in love they are with Cadet Bonespurs ?. Keep hallucinating. I doubt if you have any other meaningful life apart from your America obsession. Go get a US visa and then get involved in American politics . Presidential election is coming up in Feb in Nigeria and a clown like you don't care about the one that really affects your life. Meanwhile, Michelle Obama was just named the most admired woman in America, go choke on that.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Martinez19(m): 10:17pm On Dec 28, 2018
obixcel:
Flash Back:

grin grin grin
Trump derangement syndrome is real.

Meanwhile, someone was boastful that he would meet people on this thread by this month but he seemed to have cowardly backed out as I expected. Someone sent his picture to you via email and is willing to meet you but you insists he posts his pictures in public, why don't you post the pictures he gave you via email in public? Him posting his pictures in public for your safety is equivalent to you posting the pictures of him he gave via email for your safety. A coward seems to have all excuses to avoid manning up.

VERDICT: the libtard is not who he says he, as I have always said but he lives fake life online. Oh, the escapism cheesy

Cc. Budaatum, itchie, Auduku, obixcel. grin

PREDICTION: when the person I am talking about sees this post, he would rain insult and hate as usual.

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:36pm On Dec 28, 2018
Martinez19:

Meanwhile, someone was boastful that he would meet people on this thread by this month but he seemed to have cowardly backed out as I expected. Someone sent his picture to you via email and is willing to meet you but you insists he posts his pictures in public, why don't you post the pictures he gave you via email in public? Him posting his pictures in public for your safety is equivalent to you posting the pictures of him he gave via email for your safety. A coward seems to have all excuses to avoid manning up.

VERDICT: the libtard is not who he says he, as I have always said but he lives fake life online. Oh, the escapism cheesy

PREDICTION: when the person I am talking about sees this post, he would rain insult and hate as usual.
Hey! I think you might be being a bit too hasty here!

Take the issue of picture. There's nothing to say if they had met, either of them would not have taken photos of the other and together and posted it here, so this excuse about not wanting to post your photo on here or on your profile, which both parties had done (though one's ain't there no more), and which could have been removed once seen, is not exactly an excuse I would accept. But saying that, I equally see no reason why an email photo was not accepted either. After all, I'd like to see who I was meeting so I would recognise them when I got there, and email would have been a good way to exchange phone numbers which would have been handy just it case.

Personally, if this meet does not happen and either party comes on here ranting and cursing like badly brought up people and insults to the hard work their parents must have done to bring them up properly, my regard for them will be a huge minus zero!

Meanwhile, the jury should be out since they have time as I'm certain the travelling home party would not leave till after the New Year!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:36pm On Dec 28, 2018
Martinez19:

Look at a high school punk mouthing off. What pic did the foool posted. His only pic was for all of 30 seconds with his weather beaten face and his okrika outfit. U can join their group and show your face too. You foools passed your insult on public forum but you want to hide your identity when I get to Lagos. Cave idiooots.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:39pm On Dec 28, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Look at a high school punk mouthing off. What pic did the foool posted. His only pic was for all of 30 seconds with his weather beaten face and his okrika outfit. U can join their group and show your face too. You foools passed your insult on public forum but you want to hide your identity when I get to Lagos. Cave idiooots.
Are you still in Lagos? I suggest you accept the photo by email as not everyone wants the whole world seeing them on the web, nor is it a criteria to meet!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:40pm On Dec 28, 2018
budaatum:

Take the issue of picture. There's nothing to say if they had met, either of them would not have taken photos of the other and together and posted it here, so this excuse about not wanting to post your photo on here or on your profile, which both parties had done (though one's ain't there no more), and which could have been removed once seen, is not exactly an excuse I would accept. But saying that, I equally see no reason why an email photo was not accepted either. After all, I'd like to see who I was meeting so I would recognise them when I got there, and email would have been a good way to exchange phone numbers which would have been handy just it case.

Personally, if this meet does not happen and either party comes on here ranting and cursing like badly brought up people and insults to the hard work their parents must have done to bring them up properly, my regard for them will be a huge minus zero!

Meanwhile, the jury should be out since they have time as I'm certain the travelling home party would not leave till after the New Year!
My point was and is still that the insults were public but they want to discuss the issues of posting pics private. The foool called me a drug dealer but I showed my face . I have nothing to hide. This guys are nothing to write home about and that's why they always hide under the DM garbage. If I the so called drug dealer can show my face, how come they can't. Worthless and hungry bunch.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
budaatum:

Are you still in Lagos? I suggest you accept the photo by email as not everyone wants the whole world seeing them on the web, nor is it a criteria to meet!
I don't operate that way. Want everything to be open. The insults were not private. Why don't you tell them to post their pics since they do everything here in the open. I respect you for that. I am still in Lagos for about two more weeks and to the pigs, the invitation is still open. Anything I do here is open and i don't deal with Email especially for clowns who can only bark anonymously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:56pm On Dec 28, 2018
Abbeybailey:
I don't operate that way. Want everything to be open. The insults were not private. Why don't you tell them to post their pics since they do everything here in the open.
I can't tell anyone anything, the parties involved are not my children! My only hope is that they mature.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
budaatum:

I can't tell anyone anything, the parties involved are not my children! My only hope is that they mature.
Have left that alone because I know not a single one of the loud grunting pigs can call me names to my face even in Nigeria. That's how confident i am with what I said. Will just ignore the pigs with their rants. Anyone who wants to show me how gutsy they are should be able to post their pics so I can know who I am meeting with.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Martinez19(m): 12:08am On Dec 29, 2018
budaatum:

It's very simple. One was ready to send every detail(name, phone number, pictures and address for their meeting). Why didn't the libtard accept and then post what would be sent to him via email? After all, he will get what he wants --- the other guys details in public. It's really simple, Abbeyba!ley has no excuses and doesn't want to meet him. Though there is still time but I doubt they would meet.

An Americana wannabe who lives fake life on the Internet would be reluctant to blow his cover.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Martinez19(m): 12:20am On Dec 29, 2018
Abbeybailey:
My point was and is still that the insults were public but they want to discuss the issues of posting pics private. The foool called me a drug dealer but I showed my face . I have nothing to hide. This guys are nothing to write home about and that's why they always hide under the DM garbage. If I the so called drug dealer can show my face, how come they can't. Worthless and hungry bunch.
If you indeed want his pictures and details in public, accept his request to give you his details via email and then you can screenshot it and post it here so we can see him in public . This is a faceless forum and it's faceless for a reason. People, especially those who live here and are well to do, can't just show their faces here for many personal and security reasons.

You have no excuse for not doing the bolded since he is ready to give you his details via email. Besides, since you are well to do (as you said, which I doubt grin), coming along with friends and police shouldn't be hard. I expected you would want to show we "deplorables" that you are the shit but it seems you are on the run.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:24am On Dec 29, 2018
Martinez19:
If you indeed want his pictures and details in public, accept his request to give you his details via email and then you can screenshot it and post it here so we can see him in public . This is a faceless forum and it's faceless for a reason. People, especially those who live here, can't just show their face here for many personal and security reasons.

You have no excuse for not doing the bolded since he is ready to give you his details via email. Besides, since you are well to do (as you said, which I doubt grin), coming along with friends and police shouldn't be hard. I expected you would want to show we "deplorables" that you are the shit but it seems you are on the run.

It's not for me to accept any DM from him. He posted it once for all of a 30 seconds. What is he afraid of. I am not afraid to post mine and i have people on this particular forum who can vouch for my authenticity. I don't have to go back and forth with you guys. If he can call me all kind of ugly names in an open forum, the least he can do is show his face for our meeting. Mine is there and i can put another one there . Nothing I am hiding from. The problem is that most of you pigs are not delightful to look at.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:26am On Dec 29, 2018
Martinez19:
It's very simple. One was ready to send every detail(name, phone number, pictures and address for their meeting). Why didn't the libtard accept and then post what would be sent to him via email? After all, he will get what he wants --- the other guys details in public. It's really simple, Abbeyba!ley has no excuses and doesn't want to meet him. Though there is still time but I doubt they would meet.

An Americana wannabe who lives fake life on the Internet would be reluctant to blow his cover.
This Americanna wannabe lives near your dust filled and stinky village. Keep looking for him. I am open but you fake guys can't even post your pics so people won't rat you out. Hungry bunch.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Martinez19(m): 12:45am On Dec 29, 2018
Abbeybailey:
It's not for me to accept any DM from him. He posted it once for all of a 30 seconds. What is he afraid of. I am not afraid to post mine and i have people on this particular forum who can vouch for my authenticity. I don't have to go back and forth with you guys. If he can call me all kind of ugly names in an open forum, the least he can do is show his face for our meeting. Mine is there and i can put another one there . Nothing I am hiding from. The problem is that most of you pigs are not delightful to look at.
Of course, you are not obliged to receive DMs from him but then you can bring him out in the open. If you attempt to do what I advised and he backs out then he probably has a lot to hide. He is willing, grab him by horn except if you are not really serious about the whole thing and you have something to hide(as I have always said). This is an opportunity to call a spade a spade.

Besides the fact that one can be bold on a faceless forum with his remarks doesn't mean that he should be bold with his personal details. It's a faceless forum for a reason. Let's hope both of you can come to a reasonable agreement.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:53am On Dec 29, 2018
Martinez19:
Of course, you are not obliged to receive DMs from him but then you can bring him out in the open. If you attempt to do what I advised and he backs out then he probably has a lot to hide. He is willing, grab him by horn except if you are not really serious about the whole thing and you have something to hide(as I have always said). This is an opportunity to call a spade a spade.

Besides the fact that one can be bold on a faceless forum with his remarks doesn't mean that he should be bold with his personal details. It's a faceless forum for a reason. Let's hope both of you can come to a reasonable agreement.
You are a funny dude. When did I start taking advice from you. Anyway, like i said, I am next door to you in your village. Look at my profile pic real good and you will find me one day.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Martinez19(m): 1:07am On Dec 29, 2018
Abbeybailey:
You are a funny dude. When did I start taking advice from you. Anyway, like i said, I am next door to you in your village. Look at my profile pic real good and you will find me one day.
I never said you should take my advice, I just pointed out how your excuses are cheap and wouldn't count if indeed you are serious. Obviously, you are not serious about the whole thing and as I have said, you are just some americana wannabe who cope with his harsh reality by escaping into his head to a world where you are an american citizen because that's your wish. No intellectual or made man/woman I have come across thinks being an American citizen or getting an American visa is the ultimate and see those who don't have them as inferior. Those who do are local and primitive riff-raffs who do not have a proper grasp on the reality of things. grin cheesy

It's late, let me finish up and go to sleep. As long as there is life unfortunate men like you still have hope. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:13pm On Dec 29, 2018
Martinez19:
It's very simple. One was ready to send every detail(name, phone number, pictures and address for their meeting). Why didn't the libtard accept and then post what would be sent to him via email? After all, he will get what he wants --- the other guys details in public. It's really simple, [s]Abbeyba!ley has no excuses and doesn't want to meet him.[/s] Though there is still time but I doubt they would meet.

[s] An Americana wannabe who lives fake life on the Internet would be reluctant to blow his cover.[/s]
I can't disagree with you, Martinez19. Though I'm sure I'm classified a libtard too.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:15pm On Dec 29, 2018
Abbeybailey:
The problem is that most of you pigs are not delightful to look at.
Did you plan to cover your eyes when you met so you do not see him
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Martinez19(m): 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2018
budaatum:

I can't disagree with you, Martinez19. Though I'm sure I'm classified a libtard too.
You are not a libtard. You have always argued your position critically and never resorted to name callings and hate like Mr. "I live in America." You don't just jump into embracing every leftist narrative. Just like me, you are willing to disagree with the actions of the left if you deem it wrong and you don't put emotions before reasoning. Even I, as a republican, didn't feel George Bush deserved a proper burial grin. On this account, you don't meet the requirements to be classified a libtard.

Abbeyba¡ley is the perfect embodiment of a libtard. He is unreasonable, anti-right no matter what and vicious to well meaning people with opposing views. Even you can bear witness to the fact that once he loses an argument, his vicious load of insults and abuses unfailingly follows and he is the type who puts emotions before reasoning. You my friend (budaatum) is, by no means, a libtard.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 6:34pm On Dec 29, 2018
Martinez19:

Interestingly, I actually met with Anduku on that same day, he sent me a mail and we arranged a meeting at airport road. Abbeybailey is just a coward. Anduku is a force man (Nigerian Army to be precise) and that's why he is reluctant to post his pics here. The funny thing is that he didn't even want to do anything to abbeybailey, he only intended to invite him to join him at a party he and his colleagues organized on Christmas eve. I attended and there were even about five other nairalanders there on that day if not more and it was fun meeting them. We even had some of our nairaland debates at the groove. It was really fun. The only thing abbeybailey had to fear was that if he misbehaved as he is prone to do, dem for flog stupidity commot from him head that day cheesy. I can give out the names of the other nairalanders present on that day but I'll have to ask their permission first. If they permit I will even post our pictures at the event for Abbeybailey to see and calm his frayed nerves cheesy. There were no bad plans in store for him, it was just a day of having Christmas fun but wasn't it the bible that says "the wicked runneth when no man pursueth" cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Martinez19(m): 6:51pm On Dec 29, 2018
itchie:

Interestingly, I actually met with Anduku on that same day, he sent me a mail and we arranged a meeting at airport road. Abbeybailey is just a coward. Anduku is a force man (Nigerian Army to be precise) and that's why he is reluctant to post his pics here. The funny thing is that he didn't even want to do anything to abbeybailey, he only intended to invite him to join him at a party he and his colleagues organized on Christmas eve. I attended and there were even about five other nairalanders there on that day if not more and it was fun meeting them. We even had some of our nairaland debates at the groove. It was really fun. The only thing abbeybailey had to fear was that if he misbehaved as he is prone to do, dem for flog stupidity commot from him head that day cheesy. I can give out the names of the other nairalanders present on that day but I'll have to ask their permission first. If they permit I will even post our pictures at the event for Abbeybailey to see and calm his frayed nerves cheesy. There were no bad plans in store for him, it was just a day of having Christmas fun but wasn't it the bible that says "the wicked runneth when no man pursueth" cheesy

cheesy why una no call me?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 6:59pm On Dec 29, 2018
Martinez19:
cheesy why una no call me?
You no dey here that day , Abbeybailey was being more slippery than a fish so I tackled him, that earned me an invitation. But nothing spoil, I believe we will all meet very soon. He travelled to Abuja on Wednesday but he will be back in January and we agreed we would organise a hangout with all our nairaland buddies early next year. That day was really fun so we promised ourselves we had to repeat it again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:42pm On Dec 29, 2018
Martinez19:
You are not a libtard. You have always argued your position critically and never resorted to name callings and hate like Mr. "I live in America." You don't just jump into embracing every leftist narrative. Just like me, you are willing to disagree with the actions of the left if you deem it wrong and you don't put emotions before reasoning. Even I, as a republican, didn't feel George Bush deserved a proper burial grin. On this account, you don't meet the requirements to be classified a libtard.

Abbeyba¡ley is the perfect embodiment of a libtard. He is unreasonable, anti-right no matter what and vicious to well meaning people with opposing views. Even you can bear witness to the fact that once he loses an argument, his vicious load of insults and abuses unfailingly follows and he is the type who puts emotions before reasoning. You my friend (budaatum) is, by no means, a libtard.
This so nice to hear. I'll work really hard to continue to live up to this, always. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2018
I have clearance to identify the following nairaland monikers as being present at the party mentioned above, Gullah and Neminc. I have uploaded a picture of I and Gullah on my profile, he is the only one who permitted me to post his picture. I am still waiting for a reply from the others, when they do, I'll mention them here also

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 11:17pm On Dec 29, 2018
Trump blames Dems for the deaths of those kids in US custody... what on Earth was he thinking?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:47pm On Dec 29, 2018
Heard a lie on Breitbart! Has Trump gone down from 5b to 1.6b for his wall!?

“Acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney, who is also the budget director, said he was waiting to hear from Senate Democratic leader Chuck Schumer of New York about a counteroffer the White House presented Schumer over the weekend.”

How long before he settles for 0b?

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (4159) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: ijebosb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.